|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of preternatural creature is Louie?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A witch.
(d) A wererat.
2. While at the hospital, Anita receives a call from Richard informing her that Louie is missing after supposedly meeting with whom?
3. What is Stephen's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
4. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
(a) Sex and fear.
(b) Laughter and fear.
(c) Death and Fear.
(d) Sex and death.
5. Whose nose does Anita break at the home of Kaspar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jean-Claude gives which vampire a choice between appearing in Raina's films or going into a coffin, at Guilty Pleasures?
2. For what reason does Edward frequently follow Anita throughout the course of "The Lunatic Cafe?"
3. Following the encounter between Anita, Gretchen, and Louie, what transformation does Louie undergo while unconscious?
4. What does Gabriel do after Anita slices his stomach with a silver knife at Guilty Pleasures?
5. In Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude to separate them?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Anita notices something familiar about Gabriel, why is this significant?
2. How does Raina ultimately convince Smitz to admit that he killed his wife?
3. Near the end of the novel, who is placed in the two cages in Kaspar's basement?
4. How does Richard try to save Anita while they are in Kaspar's basement?
5. What is Kaspar's role in Raina's porn movies?
6. In Jean-Claude's office, what does Raina do in an attempt to make Anita jealous?
7. After Anita finds the body of Williams, what does Kaspar say to Anita during a phone call?
8. How does Gabriel respond to pain, first from his silver earrings and then from the silver knife Anita uses to slice his stomach?
9. Following the arrest of Elvira, why does Williams call Anita on the phone?
10. What happens to Louie when he comes to the aid of Anita near Washington University?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)