|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After learning that Anita is engaged, what does Jean-Claude ask Anita to do?
(a) Date him as she had dated Richard.
(b) Leave town or face dire consequences.
(c) Break off her engagement with Richard.
(d) Marry Richard as soon as possible.
2. What part does Kaspar play in the production of Raina's films?
(a) Kaspar manages lighting and camera angles.
(b) Kaspar writes dialogue and recruits lycanthropic actors.
(c) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone pretends to bite their throats during sex.
(d) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone changes shape during sex.
3. Who does Richard send to help Anita and Ronnie question Smitz?
(a) Raina and Kaspar.
(b) Marcus and Kaspar.
(c) Raina and Gabriel.
(d) Gabriel and Marcus.
4. What explanation does Smitz offer for his appearance?
(a) He has been overcome with worry over his wife's disappearance.
(b) He has been helping his father-in-law repaint a bedroom.
(c) He has decided to grow a beard.
(d) He has been helping his father-in-law with some butcher work.
5. After someone falls in the river, what does Anita conclude?
(a) A drowning spell has been cast in the area.
(b) No dangerous snakes are in the area.
(c) An unseen preternatural creature pushed them into the river.
(d) No spell has been cast in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anita prove to the police officers at Elvira's house that the creature who attacked Zerbrowski was not a lycanthrope?
2. Jean-Claude gives which vampire a choice between appearing in Raina's films or going into a coffin, at Guilty Pleasures?
3. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Raina say Jean-Claude has promised to her?
4. Who refuses to leave Anita's apartment without a kiss goodbye?
5. After Kaspar confesses to his crimes, who is found in a cage in Kaspar's basement?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Anita finds the body of Williams, what does Kaspar say to Anita during a phone call?
2. Why does Anita try to dissuade Richard from accompanying her to the nature center, following a call from Williams?
3. The day after Richard and Jean-Claude argued in Anita's apartment, Ronnie calls Anita to share what evidence regarding the Smitz case?
4. During an argument in Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita attempts to separate Richard and Jean-Claude?
5. Following the arrest of Elvira, why does Williams call Anita on the phone?
6. When Anita notices something familiar about Gabriel, why is this significant?
7. Near Washington University, how does Anita help Louie after he suffers injuries?
8. Why did Elvira and other witches skin the naga?
9. When Richard and Stephen arrive to help Anita and Louie, why does Stephen offer to drive Anita to Guilty Pleasures?
10. In Jean-Claude's office, what does Raina do in an attempt to make Anita jealous?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)