|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jean-Claude gives which vampire a choice between appearing in Raina's films or going into a coffin, at Guilty Pleasures?
2. After Elvira was arrested, who is found in Elvira's basement?
3. In Kaspar's basement, who is put into a cage with Richard?
4. As Anita and her companions question Smitz, who threatens him, causing him to admit that he killed his wife?
(c) His father-in-law.
5. Following the encounter between Anita, Gretchen, and Louie, why does Gretchen want Anita to visit Guilty Pleasures?
(a) To help Gretchen find employment.
(b) To make Richard jealous.
(c) To tell Jean-Claude that Anita is engaged to marry Richard.
(d) To bring Jean-Claude and Anita together as a couple.
Short Answer Questions
1. After learning that Anita is engaged, what does Jean-Claude ask Anita to do?
2. While at the hospital, Anita receives a call from Richard informing her that Louie is missing after supposedly meeting with whom?
3. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
4. Who does Richard send to help Anita and Ronnie question Smitz?
5. What is Robert's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Kaspar's role in Raina's porn movies?
2. Why did Elvira and other witches skin the naga?
3. During an argument in Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita attempts to separate Richard and Jean-Claude?
4. What is Kaspar's motive for betraying his fellow lycanthropes by supplying them to hunters for sport?
5. As explained by Anita in Jean-Claude's office, how do Anita's feelings for Richard compare with her feelings for Jean-Claude?
6. The day after Richard and Jean-Claude argued in Anita's apartment, Ronnie calls Anita to share what evidence regarding the Smitz case?
7. After Anita finds the body of Williams, what does Kaspar say to Anita during a phone call?
8. How does Gabriel respond to pain, first from his silver earrings and then from the silver knife Anita uses to slice his stomach?
9. Near Washington University, how does Anita help Louie after he suffers injuries?
10. How does Raina ultimately convince Smitz to admit that he killed his wife?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)