|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The morning after Jean-Claude visited Anita's apartment, Richard calls Anita to announce the disappearance of whom?
2. Who arrives to pick up Anita, in order to investigate the skin found in the river?
3. After questioning Smitz, why does Anita suddenly realize she needs to question the naga in the hospital?
(a) A witch might have wanted to use his skin for shapeshifting.
(b) The naga might have staged the crime.
(c) The naga might still be in danger.
(d) Kaspar might have wanted his skin to become something other than a swan.
4. What part does Kaspar play in the production of Raina's films?
(a) Kaspar writes dialogue and recruits lycanthropic actors.
(b) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone changes shape during sex.
(c) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone pretends to bite their throats during sex.
(d) Kaspar manages lighting and camera angles.
5. Whose nose does Anita break at the home of Kaspar?
Short Answer Questions
1. While at the hospital, Anita receives a call from Richard informing her that Louie is missing after supposedly meeting with whom?
2. Who falls in the river where the skin was found?
3. When Smitz greets Anita and her companions at his front door, what is unusual about his appearance?
4. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
5. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Raina say Jean-Claude has promised to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Following the arrest of Elvira, why does Williams call Anita on the phone?
2. Describe the creature whose skin is found in a river in Jefferson County.
3. Near the end of the novel, who is placed in the two cages in Kaspar's basement?
4. During an argument in Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita attempts to separate Richard and Jean-Claude?
5. After Anita announces her engagement, what is significant about the arrival of Raina and Gabriel at the office of Jean-Claude?
6. Near Washington University, how does Anita help Louie after he suffers injuries?
7. Why did Elvira and other witches skin the naga?
8. In Jean-Claude's office, what does Raina do in an attempt to make Anita jealous?
9. After Anita separates Richard and Jean-Claude during an argument in her apartment, why does Jean-Claude ultimately laugh and gloat, content to depart without a kiss from Anita?
10. Until being separated from Richard by Anita during an argument in Anita's apartment, why does Jean-Claude refuse to leave Anita's apartment until Anita kisses him?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)