|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After protecting Louie from the police, how does Anita contact Richard?
(a) Anita texts him with her cell phone.
(b) Anita uses her special mental power as an animator.
(c) Anita drives to a gas station and uses a pay phone.
(d) Anita sends a friendly vampire to fly to Richard.
2. Why doesn't Anita want Richard to go to Guilty Pleasures with her?
(a) Anita wants Richard to flirt with Gretchen.
(b) Anita does not want Richard to know she is going to Guilty Pleasures.
(c) Anita thinks Richard would kill Jean-Claude.
(d) Anita thinks Jean-Claude would kill Richard.
3. In Anita's apartment, after Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude, what comment does Jean-Claude make to Richard?
(a) Jean-Claude wonders if Richard wants to marry Anita solely because of her life force.
(b) Jean-Claude insinuates that Richard could use Anita's power to help defeat Marcus.
(c) Jean-Claude insinuates that Anita is actually a witch, out to harm Richard.
(d) Jean-Claude insinuates that he could use Anita's power to take over neighboring cities and towns.
4. Who falls in the river where the skin was found?
5. At Guilty Pleasures, Anita questions Gabriel about what jewelry?
(a) Anita's cross.
(b) Gabriel's silver earrings.
(c) Gabriel's silver chain.
(d) Jean-Claude's silver earrings.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Anita and her companions question Smitz, who threatens him, causing him to admit that he killed his wife?
2. How does Anita prove to the police officers at Elvira's house that the creature who attacked Zerbrowski was not a lycanthrope?
3. What explanation does Jean-Claude offer for not coming to Anita's aid against Gabriel at Guilty Pleasures?
4. What reason does Kaspar give for being cursed as a swan?
5. Who does Richard send to help Anita and Ronnie question Smitz?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)