Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita do to protect Louie from being discovered by the police,?
(a) She covers him with her coat and carries him to her Jeep.
(b) She asks Jean-Claude to take him home.
(c) She covers him with a blanket and hides him behind a shrub.
(d) She asks Gretchen to take him to Guilty Pleasures.
2. After Anita receives a call from Williams, why does Anita try to talk Richard out of going with her to visit Williams?
(a) Anita wants to see Williams alone.
(b) Anita is angry with Richard.
(c) Richard will change soon because of the full moon.
(d) Williams does not trust Richard.
3. At the home of Williams, Anita finds the bodies of Williams and how many others?
4. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Raina say Jean-Claude has promised to her?
(a) Jean-Claude has promised to supply money to finance her films.
(b) Jean-Claude has promised to appear in one of her films.
(c) Jean-Claude has promised to supply lycanthropes to take part in her films.
(d) Jean-Claude has promised to supply vampires to take part in her films.
5. After learning that Louie is missing, Anita realizes that Elvira is what sort of preternatural creature?
(a) A lycanthrope.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A naga.
(d) A witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation does Smitz offer for his appearance?
2. When Anita puts her arm in the river, who grabs her?
3. After questioning Smitz, why does Anita suddenly realize she needs to question the naga in the hospital?
4. In Kaspar's basement, who is put into a cage with Richard?
5. What do the paramedics do for the creature who grabbed Anita's arm from the river?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)