|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Elvira's house, what sort of creature wounds Zerbrowski?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A rat.
(d) A panther.
2. Jean-Claude gives which vampire a choice between appearing in Raina's films or going into a coffin, at Guilty Pleasures?
3. What is Robert's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
4. After Anita leaves Washington University, what does Gretchen do?
(a) Gretchen hugs Anita.
(b) Gretchen steals Anita's purse.
(c) Gretchen asks Anita to help her find a missing lycanthrope.
(d) Gretchen attacks Anita.
5. How does Anita prove to the police officers at Elvira's house that the creature who attacked Zerbrowski was not a lycanthrope?
(a) She partially dissects the creature, proving that it is an actual panther.
(b) She stabs the creature with a silver knife, revealing its vampirism.
(c) She casts a spell, proving it is a witch.
(d) She releases a catch on the panther and strips off its stolen skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anita recognizes Gabriel's eyes from where?
2. What does Gabriel do after Anita slices his stomach with a silver knife at Guilty Pleasures?
3. Who pages Anita while she is at Williams' house, to say he has found Jason?
4. How was Jean-Claude able to enter Anita's apartment without being let in, while Anita was investigating the skin in the river?
5. What part does Kaspar play in the production of Raina's films?
Short Essay Questions
1. During an argument in Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita attempts to separate Richard and Jean-Claude?
2. Near Washington University, how does Anita help Louie after he suffers injuries?
3. How does Richard try to save Anita while they are in Kaspar's basement?
4. Until being separated from Richard by Anita during an argument in Anita's apartment, why does Jean-Claude refuse to leave Anita's apartment until Anita kisses him?
5. How does Raina ultimately convince Smitz to admit that he killed his wife?
6. How does Gabriel respond to pain, first from his silver earrings and then from the silver knife Anita uses to slice his stomach?
7. The day after Richard and Jean-Claude argued in Anita's apartment, Ronnie calls Anita to share what evidence regarding the Smitz case?
8. After Anita finds the body of Williams, what does Kaspar say to Anita during a phone call?
9. What is Kaspar's motive for betraying his fellow lycanthropes by supplying them to hunters for sport?
10. What happens to Louie when he comes to the aid of Anita near Washington University?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)