|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Anita leaves Washington University, what does Louie do to help Anita?
(a) Louie attacks Jean-Claude.
(b) Louie calls the police.
(c) Louie attacks Gretchen.
(d) Louie helps Anita find new employment.
2. In Kaspar's basement, who is put into a cage with Richard?
3. While at the hospital, Anita receives a call from Richard informing her that Louie is missing after supposedly meeting with whom?
4. At Elvira's house, what sort of creature wounds Zerbrowski?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A rat.
(d) A panther.
5. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Raina say Jean-Claude has promised to her?
(a) Jean-Claude has promised to appear in one of her films.
(b) Jean-Claude has promised to supply vampires to take part in her films.
(c) Jean-Claude has promised to supply money to finance her films.
(d) Jean-Claude has promised to supply lycanthropes to take part in her films.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Smitz greets Anita and her companions at his front door, what is unusual about his appearance?
2. Who arrives to pick up Anita, in order to investigate the skin found in the river?
3. Who does Richard send to help Anita and Ronnie question Smitz?
4. At the home of Williams, Anita finds the bodies of Williams and how many others?
5. What is Robert's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)