|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of Guilty Pleasures?
2. What reason does Kaspar give for being cursed as a swan?
(a) A witch changed him to make him kinder.
(b) His father was also cursed as a swan.
(c) A naga turned him into a wereswan after saving him from drowning in a river.
(d) He was bitten by a swan when he was a child.
3. When Smitz greets Anita and her companions at his front door, what is unusual about his appearance?
(a) He is covered in blue paint.
(b) He is covered in blood.
(c) He has not bathed in days.
(d) He seems to be part wolf.
4. After learning that Anita is engaged, what does Jean-Claude ask Anita to do?
(a) Break off her engagement with Richard.
(b) Marry Richard as soon as possible.
(c) Date him as she had dated Richard.
(d) Leave town or face dire consequences.
5. After protecting Louie from the police, how does Anita contact Richard?
(a) Anita uses her special mental power as an animator.
(b) Anita drives to a gas station and uses a pay phone.
(c) Anita texts him with her cell phone.
(d) Anita sends a friendly vampire to fly to Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees to drive Anita to the hospital from Smitz' house?
2. In Kaspar's basement, who is put into a cage with Richard?
3. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
4. How was Jean-Claude able to enter Anita's apartment without being let in, while Anita was investigating the skin in the river?
5. After Anita receives a call from Williams, why does Anita try to talk Richard out of going with her to visit Williams?
Short Essay Questions
1. Near Washington University, how does Anita help Louie after he suffers injuries?
2. When Richard and Stephen arrive to help Anita and Louie, why does Stephen offer to drive Anita to Guilty Pleasures?
3. What does Gretchen do to Anita after Anita leaves Washington University, and what is her motivation?
4. What is Kaspar's role in Raina's porn movies?
5. After Anita separates Richard and Jean-Claude during an argument in her apartment, why does Jean-Claude ultimately laugh and gloat, content to depart without a kiss from Anita?
6. Until being separated from Richard by Anita during an argument in Anita's apartment, why does Jean-Claude refuse to leave Anita's apartment until Anita kisses him?
7. What happens to Louie when he comes to the aid of Anita near Washington University?
8. How does Raina ultimately convince Smitz to admit that he killed his wife?
9. What is Kaspar's motive for betraying his fellow lycanthropes by supplying them to hunters for sport?
10. Near the end of the novel, who is placed in the two cages in Kaspar's basement?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)