|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Anita's apartment, after Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude, what comment does Jean-Claude make to Richard?
(a) Jean-Claude wonders if Richard wants to marry Anita solely because of her life force.
(b) Jean-Claude insinuates that he could use Anita's power to take over neighboring cities and towns.
(c) Jean-Claude insinuates that Richard could use Anita's power to help defeat Marcus.
(d) Jean-Claude insinuates that Anita is actually a witch, out to harm Richard.
2. Who falls in the river where the skin was found?
3. Williams tells Anita that he also reported the strange sound on his owl recording to whom?
4. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
(a) Laughter and fear.
(b) Death and Fear.
(c) Sex and fear.
(d) Sex and death.
5. Who kisses Jean-Claude and drapes herself around him at Guilty Pleasures?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
2. What part does Kaspar play in the production of Raina's films?
3. After leaving Williams' house, where does Anita encounter Titus and Aikensen?
4. At Guilty Pleasures, Anita questions Gabriel about what jewelry?
5. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Anita admit to Jean-Claude, regarding her innermost feelings?
Short Essay Questions
1. As explained by Anita in Jean-Claude's office, how do Anita's feelings for Richard compare with her feelings for Jean-Claude?
2. What does Gretchen do to Anita after Anita leaves Washington University, and what is her motivation?
3. Why did Elvira and other witches skin the naga?
4. What is Kaspar's role in Raina's porn movies?
5. When Richard and Stephen arrive to help Anita and Louie, why does Stephen offer to drive Anita to Guilty Pleasures?
6. After Anita announces her engagement, what is significant about the arrival of Raina and Gabriel at the office of Jean-Claude?
7. After Anita separates Richard and Jean-Claude during an argument in her apartment, why does Jean-Claude ultimately laugh and gloat, content to depart without a kiss from Anita?
8. The day after Richard and Jean-Claude argued in Anita's apartment, Ronnie calls Anita to share what evidence regarding the Smitz case?
9. What happens to Louie when he comes to the aid of Anita near Washington University?
10. What is Kaspar's motive for betraying his fellow lycanthropes by supplying them to hunters for sport?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)