|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Anita in the middle of the night regarding a skin found in the river?
2. Whose nose does Anita break at the home of Kaspar?
3. Who offers to be hunted in exchange for Anita's release from a cage in Kaspar's basement?
4. What part does Kaspar play in the production of Raina's films?
(a) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone changes shape during sex.
(b) Kaspar writes dialogue and recruits lycanthropic actors.
(c) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone pretends to bite their throats during sex.
(d) Kaspar manages lighting and camera angles.
5. At the home of Williams, Anita finds the bodies of Williams and how many others?
Short Answer Questions
1. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Raina say Jean-Claude has promised to her?
2. After Anita leaves Guilty Pleasures, why is she unhappy to find Richard in her apartment?
3. After Anita receives a call from Williams, why does Anita try to talk Richard out of going with her to visit Williams?
4. Who agrees to drive Anita to the hospital from Smitz' house?
5. What does Gabriel do after Anita slices his stomach with a silver knife at Guilty Pleasures?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gretchen do to Anita after Anita leaves Washington University, and what is her motivation?
2. Near Washington University, how does Anita help Louie after he suffers injuries?
3. During an argument in Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita attempts to separate Richard and Jean-Claude?
4. Why did Elvira and other witches skin the naga?
5. How does Gabriel respond to pain, first from his silver earrings and then from the silver knife Anita uses to slice his stomach?
6. In Jean-Claude's office, what does Raina do in an attempt to make Anita jealous?
7. After Anita separates Richard and Jean-Claude during an argument in her apartment, why does Jean-Claude ultimately laugh and gloat, content to depart without a kiss from Anita?
8. After Anita announces her engagement, what is significant about the arrival of Raina and Gabriel at the office of Jean-Claude?
9. Following Gretchen's actions near Washington University, how does Jean-Claude punish Gretchen for disobeying his orders?
10. After Anita finds the body of Williams, what does Kaspar say to Anita during a phone call?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)