|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the hospital, why can't Anita question the naga right away?
(a) The naga is on life support.
(b) She has to wait for Dolph.
(c) The naga does not wish to see Anita.
(d) She has to wait for Titus.
2. What does Gabriel do after Anita slices his stomach with a silver knife at Guilty Pleasures?
(a) He groans and asks for more.
(b) He dies.
(c) He struggles and crawls toward a coffin.
(d) He vaporizes.
3. As Anita and her companions question Smitz, who threatens him, causing him to admit that he killed his wife?
(a) His father-in-law.
4. What sort of preternatural creature is Gretchen?
(a) A witch.
(b) A wererat.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A vampire.
5. While at the hospital, Anita receives a call from Richard informing her that Louie is missing after supposedly meeting with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Kaspar give for betraying other preternatural creatures?
2. What motivation does Gabriel offer for his willingness to assist Anita in questioning Smitz?
3. What sort of preternatural creature is Gabriel?
4. In Kaspar's basement, who is put into a cage with Richard?
5. After Kaspar confesses to his crimes, who is found in a cage in Kaspar's basement?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)