|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After someone falls in the river, what does Anita conclude?
(a) A drowning spell has been cast in the area.
(b) No spell has been cast in the area.
(c) No dangerous snakes are in the area.
(d) An unseen preternatural creature pushed them into the river.
2. What item does Anita refuse to give up at the entrance of Guilty Pleasures?
(a) Her phone.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her cross.
(d) Her weapons.
3. Which preternatural creatures, in the world of "The Lunatic Cafe," are able to detect lies?
4. Whose nose does Anita break at the home of Kaspar?
5. What sort of preternatural creature is Gretchen?
(a) A witch.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A wererat.
(d) A werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of Guilty Pleasures?
2. Following the encounter between Anita, Gretchen, and Louie, why does Gretchen want Anita to visit Guilty Pleasures?
3. While at the hospital, Anita receives a call from Richard informing her that Louie is missing after supposedly meeting with whom?
4. After learning that Anita is engaged, what does Jean-Claude ask Anita to do?
5. Jean-Claude gives which vampire a choice between appearing in Raina's films or going into a coffin, at Guilty Pleasures?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Anita announces her engagement, what is significant about the arrival of Raina and Gabriel at the office of Jean-Claude?
2. Near Washington University, how does Anita help Louie after he suffers injuries?
3. Following the arrest of Elvira, why does Williams call Anita on the phone?
4. What happens to Louie when he comes to the aid of Anita near Washington University?
5. In Jean-Claude's office, what does Raina do in an attempt to make Anita jealous?
6. After Anita finds the body of Williams, what does Kaspar say to Anita during a phone call?
7. When Anita notices something familiar about Gabriel, why is this significant?
8. How does Raina ultimately convince Smitz to admit that he killed his wife?
9. During an argument in Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita attempts to separate Richard and Jean-Claude?
10. As explained by Anita in Jean-Claude's office, how do Anita's feelings for Richard compare with her feelings for Jean-Claude?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)