|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Anita in the middle of the night regarding a skin found in the river?
2. After Kaspar confesses to his crimes, who is found in a cage in Kaspar's basement?
3. In Kaspar's basement, who is put into a cage with Richard?
4. Whose nose does Anita break at the home of Kaspar?
5. What does Richard say makes it difficult for him to control the wolf within?
(a) His attraction to Anita.
(b) The approaching full moon.
(c) His jealousy.
(d) His hunger, since he did not have dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gabriel do after Anita slices his stomach with a silver knife at Guilty Pleasures?
2. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Anita admit to Jean-Claude, regarding her innermost feelings?
3. Anita recognizes Gabriel's eyes from where?
4. What part does Kaspar play in the production of Raina's films?
5. Who arrives to pick up Anita, in order to investigate the skin found in the river?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Richard try to save Anita while they are in Kaspar's basement?
2. After Anita finds the body of Williams, what does Kaspar say to Anita during a phone call?
3. After Anita announces her engagement, what is significant about the arrival of Raina and Gabriel at the office of Jean-Claude?
4. Near the end of the novel, who is placed in the two cages in Kaspar's basement?
5. How does Gabriel respond to pain, first from his silver earrings and then from the silver knife Anita uses to slice his stomach?
6. When Richard and Stephen arrive to help Anita and Louie, why does Stephen offer to drive Anita to Guilty Pleasures?
7. Why does Anita try to dissuade Richard from accompanying her to the nature center, following a call from Williams?
8. Following the arrest of Elvira, why does Williams call Anita on the phone?
9. During an argument in Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita attempts to separate Richard and Jean-Claude?
10. Following Gretchen's actions near Washington University, how does Jean-Claude punish Gretchen for disobeying his orders?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)