|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pages Anita while she is at Williams' house, to say he has found Jason?
2. After Anita receives a call from Williams, why does Anita try to talk Richard out of going with her to visit Williams?
(a) Richard will change soon because of the full moon.
(b) Anita wants to see Williams alone.
(c) Anita is angry with Richard.
(d) Williams does not trust Richard.
3. After Anita leaves Washington University, what does Gretchen do?
(a) Gretchen asks Anita to help her find a missing lycanthrope.
(b) Gretchen attacks Anita.
(c) Gretchen hugs Anita.
(d) Gretchen steals Anita's purse.
4. At the hospital, why can't Anita question the naga right away?
(a) The naga does not wish to see Anita.
(b) She has to wait for Dolph.
(c) She has to wait for Titus.
(d) The naga is on life support.
5. Who does Richard send to help Anita and Ronnie question Smitz?
(a) Raina and Kaspar.
(b) Gabriel and Marcus.
(c) Raina and Gabriel.
(d) Marcus and Kaspar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near the end of "The Lunatic Cafe," Kaspar confesses that hunters pay him for what service?
2. What sort of preternatural creature is Gretchen?
3. In Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude to separate them?
4. After Anita leaves Guilty Pleasures, why is she unhappy to find Richard in her apartment?
5. Who kisses Jean-Claude and drapes herself around him at Guilty Pleasures?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Anita separates Richard and Jean-Claude during an argument in her apartment, why does Jean-Claude ultimately laugh and gloat, content to depart without a kiss from Anita?
2. How does Gabriel respond to pain, first from his silver earrings and then from the silver knife Anita uses to slice his stomach?
3. Until being separated from Richard by Anita during an argument in Anita's apartment, why does Jean-Claude refuse to leave Anita's apartment until Anita kisses him?
4. What is Kaspar's role in Raina's porn movies?
5. What is Kaspar's motive for betraying his fellow lycanthropes by supplying them to hunters for sport?
6. Why does Anita try to dissuade Richard from accompanying her to the nature center, following a call from Williams?
7. Near Washington University, how does Anita help Louie after he suffers injuries?
8. When Anita notices something familiar about Gabriel, why is this significant?
9. The day after Richard and Jean-Claude argued in Anita's apartment, Ronnie calls Anita to share what evidence regarding the Smitz case?
10. How does Richard try to save Anita while they are in Kaspar's basement?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)