|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Anita refuse to give up at the entrance of Guilty Pleasures?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her weapons.
(c) Her cross.
(d) Her phone.
2. What sort of preternatural creature is Gretchen?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A wererat.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A witch.
3. What reason does Kaspar give for betraying other preternatural creatures?
(a) He is jealous of other lycanthropes because they are strong and he is cursed as a swan.
(b) He prefers the company of vampires to lycanthropes.
(c) He needs money because of a blackmail scheme.
(d) He needs money to pay a witch to remove his curse.
4. Who falls in the river where the skin was found?
5. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Anita admit to Jean-Claude, regarding her innermost feelings?
(a) Anita admits that she misses her mother.
(b) Anita admits that she is having an affair.
(c) Anita admits that she does not know how to love.
(d) Anita admits that she loves Jean-Claude in a way.
Short Answer Questions
1. After protecting Louie from the police, how does Anita contact Richard?
2. What does Anita do to protect Louie from being discovered by the police,?
3. Who drains the life force from Gretchen at Guilty Pleasures?
4. After learning that Anita is engaged, what does Jean-Claude ask Anita to do?
5. The morning after Jean-Claude visited Anita's apartment, Ronnie calls Anita to discuss what new evidence in the Smitz case?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Anita announces her engagement, what is significant about the arrival of Raina and Gabriel at the office of Jean-Claude?
2. After Anita separates Richard and Jean-Claude during an argument in her apartment, why does Jean-Claude ultimately laugh and gloat, content to depart without a kiss from Anita?
3. What happens to Louie when he comes to the aid of Anita near Washington University?
4. How does Gabriel respond to pain, first from his silver earrings and then from the silver knife Anita uses to slice his stomach?
5. After Anita finds the body of Williams, what does Kaspar say to Anita during a phone call?
6. What is Kaspar's motive for betraying his fellow lycanthropes by supplying them to hunters for sport?
7. During an argument in Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita attempts to separate Richard and Jean-Claude?
8. Following Gretchen's actions near Washington University, how does Jean-Claude punish Gretchen for disobeying his orders?
9. Until being separated from Richard by Anita during an argument in Anita's apartment, why does Jean-Claude refuse to leave Anita's apartment until Anita kisses him?
10. Describe the creature whose skin is found in a river in Jefferson County.
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)