|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives to pick up Anita, in order to investigate the skin found in the river?
2. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
(a) Laughter and fear.
(b) Death and Fear.
(c) Sex and death.
(d) Sex and fear.
3. In Anita's apartment, after Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude, what comment does Jean-Claude make to Richard?
(a) Jean-Claude wonders if Richard wants to marry Anita solely because of her life force.
(b) Jean-Claude insinuates that he could use Anita's power to take over neighboring cities and towns.
(c) Jean-Claude insinuates that Anita is actually a witch, out to harm Richard.
(d) Jean-Claude insinuates that Richard could use Anita's power to help defeat Marcus.
4. What part does Kaspar play in the production of Raina's films?
(a) Kaspar manages lighting and camera angles.
(b) Kaspar writes dialogue and recruits lycanthropic actors.
(c) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone pretends to bite their throats during sex.
(d) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone changes shape during sex.
5. At Guilty Pleasures, Anita questions Gabriel about what jewelry?
(a) Gabriel's silver earrings.
(b) Anita's cross.
(c) Jean-Claude's silver earrings.
(d) Gabriel's silver chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Elvira's house, what sort of creature wounds Zerbrowski?
2. After Anita leaves Washington University, what does Gretchen do?
3. What does Gretchen do to facilitate Anita's entry into Guilty Pleasures?
4. After Kaspar confesses to his crimes, who is found in a cage in Kaspar's basement?
5. Who kisses Jean-Claude and drapes herself around him at Guilty Pleasures?
Short Essay Questions
1. Until being separated from Richard by Anita during an argument in Anita's apartment, why does Jean-Claude refuse to leave Anita's apartment until Anita kisses him?
2. After Anita finds the body of Williams, what does Kaspar say to Anita during a phone call?
3. In Jean-Claude's office, what does Raina do in an attempt to make Anita jealous?
4. Why does Anita try to dissuade Richard from accompanying her to the nature center, following a call from Williams?
5. During an argument in Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita attempts to separate Richard and Jean-Claude?
6. Following Gretchen's actions near Washington University, how does Jean-Claude punish Gretchen for disobeying his orders?
7. After Anita announces her engagement, what is significant about the arrival of Raina and Gabriel at the office of Jean-Claude?
8. How does Raina ultimately convince Smitz to admit that he killed his wife?
9. Describe the creature whose skin is found in a river in Jefferson County.
10. How does Richard try to save Anita while they are in Kaspar's basement?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)