|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Raina say Jean-Claude has promised to her?
(a) Jean-Claude has promised to supply lycanthropes to take part in her films.
(b) Jean-Claude has promised to appear in one of her films.
(c) Jean-Claude has promised to supply vampires to take part in her films.
(d) Jean-Claude has promised to supply money to finance her films.
2. After Anita leaves Washington University, what does Louie do to help Anita?
(a) Louie calls the police.
(b) Louie attacks Gretchen.
(c) Louie attacks Jean-Claude.
(d) Louie helps Anita find new employment.
3. At the hospital, why can't Anita question the naga right away?
(a) The naga is on life support.
(b) The naga does not wish to see Anita.
(c) She has to wait for Titus.
(d) She has to wait for Dolph.
4. Jean-Claude gives which vampire a choice between appearing in Raina's films or going into a coffin, at Guilty Pleasures?
5. While at the hospital, Anita receives a call from Richard informing her that Louie is missing after supposedly meeting with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anita prove to the police officers at Elvira's house that the creature who attacked Zerbrowski was not a lycanthrope?
2. Anita recognizes Gabriel's eyes from where?
3. Near the end of the novel, Titus and Aikensen are shown to be guilty of what crime?
4. After leaving Williams' house, where does Anita encounter Titus and Aikensen?
5. At Elvira's house, what sort of creature wounds Zerbrowski?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Elvira and other witches skin the naga?
2. When Richard and Stephen arrive to help Anita and Louie, why does Stephen offer to drive Anita to Guilty Pleasures?
3. How does Raina ultimately convince Smitz to admit that he killed his wife?
4. After Anita finds the body of Williams, what does Kaspar say to Anita during a phone call?
5. Following Gretchen's actions near Washington University, how does Jean-Claude punish Gretchen for disobeying his orders?
6. After Anita separates Richard and Jean-Claude during an argument in her apartment, why does Jean-Claude ultimately laugh and gloat, content to depart without a kiss from Anita?
7. Why does Anita try to dissuade Richard from accompanying her to the nature center, following a call from Williams?
8. When Anita notices something familiar about Gabriel, why is this significant?
9. How does Gabriel respond to pain, first from his silver earrings and then from the silver knife Anita uses to slice his stomach?
10. In Jean-Claude's office, what does Raina do in an attempt to make Anita jealous?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)