|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivation does Gabriel offer for his willingness to assist Anita in questioning Smitz?
(a) Ronnie is a friend of his.
(b) He is happy to have Marcus and Richard owe him a favor.
(c) He is happy to have Anita owe him a favor.
(d) Smitz' wife is a friend of his.
2. What sort of preternatural creature is Gabriel?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A werepanther.
(c) A wererat.
(d) A vampire.
3. What explanation does Jean-Claude offer for not coming to Anita's aid against Gabriel at Guilty Pleasures?
(a) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Gabriel is dominant.
(b) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Anita is dominant.
(c) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Gabriel is dominant.
(d) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Anita is dominant.
4. What reason does Kaspar give for betraying other preternatural creatures?
(a) He needs money because of a blackmail scheme.
(b) He prefers the company of vampires to lycanthropes.
(c) He is jealous of other lycanthropes because they are strong and he is cursed as a swan.
(d) He needs money to pay a witch to remove his curse.
5. After Anita leaves Guilty Pleasures, why is she unhappy to find Richard in her apartment?
(a) Anita expected Richard to be with Gretchen.
(b) Anita expected Richard to be with Louie.
(c) He has cooked a meal, which Anita sees as an act of intimacy.
(d) He is watching pornographic videos on her television.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the home of Williams, Anita finds the bodies of Williams and how many others?
2. Williams tells Anita that he also reported the strange sound on his owl recording to whom?
3. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Anita admit to Jean-Claude, regarding her innermost feelings?
4. What does Gabriel do after Anita slices his stomach with a silver knife at Guilty Pleasures?
5. Who pages Anita while she is at Williams' house, to say he has found Jason?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Anita announces her engagement, what is significant about the arrival of Raina and Gabriel at the office of Jean-Claude?
2. How does Richard try to save Anita while they are in Kaspar's basement?
3. Until being separated from Richard by Anita during an argument in Anita's apartment, why does Jean-Claude refuse to leave Anita's apartment until Anita kisses him?
4. In Jean-Claude's office, what does Raina do in an attempt to make Anita jealous?
5. Following the arrest of Elvira, why does Williams call Anita on the phone?
6. How does Raina ultimately convince Smitz to admit that he killed his wife?
7. What is Kaspar's motive for betraying his fellow lycanthropes by supplying them to hunters for sport?
8. Following Gretchen's actions near Washington University, how does Jean-Claude punish Gretchen for disobeying his orders?
9. What is Kaspar's role in Raina's porn movies?
10. Describe the creature whose skin is found in a river in Jefferson County.
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)