|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Anita first arrives at the crime scene, following her date with Richard, who orders her to leave the scene?
2. Where do Anita and Irving go to meet with Marcus?
(a) The Fox Theatre.
(b) The Lunatic Cafe.
(c) The Lunar Cafe.
(d) Guilty Pleasures.
3. When Alfred searches Anita in the room near the cafe, what does he fail to remove?
(a) Her Browning.
(b) Her knives.
(c) Her Firestar.
(d) Her pager.
4. Where is Louie employed?
(a) Lunatic Cafe.
(b) Washington University.
(c) Preternatural Squad.
(d) Animators, Inc.
5. What sort of preternatural creature is Rafael?
(a) A wererat.
(b) A werepanther.
(c) A wereswan.
(d) A werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Gretchen's special power affect Anita?
2. When Alfred searches Anita in the room near the cafe, what does he confiscate from her?
3. According to Richard, how did Raina convince Marcus to sanction pornography between humans and shapeshifters?
4. Following the theater performance, why is Anita concerned when she realizes Richard might be a romantic?
5. What sort of preternatural creature is Richard?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kaspar wish to hire Anita?
2. How does Rafael save Anita from Jason, and who is holding Anita and nibbling her neck?
3. How does Richard react to viewing the video in Edward's hotel?
4. What does Gretchen attempt to do to the minds of a police officer and Anita near The Fox?
5. Describe Anita's boyfriend, Richard.
6. Why does George Smitz hesitate to go to the police for help in finding his missing wife?
7. During their meeting at Washington University, what request and/or advice does Louie give to Anita regarding Richard?
8. Write a brief synopsis of the video Edward shows to Anita at Edward's hotel. Please keep the description appropriate for a classroom audience.
9. At the Lunatic Cafe, who does Raina threaten and why?
10. Why is Anita hesitant to date Jean-Claude?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)