|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what descriptive title is Anita known?
(a) The Vampire.
(b) The Killer.
(c) The Executioner.
(d) The Animator.
2. During a meeting between Anita and Kaspar, how is Kaspar's conversation limited?
(a) He cannot speak of Raina.
(b) He can only answer questions that Jean-Claude wants him to answer.
(c) He cannot speak of Marcus.
(d) He can only answer questions that Marcus wants him to answer.
3. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, what is unusual about the second man seen?
(a) He changes into a wolf.
(b) He is deceased.
(c) He changes into a panther.
(d) He has a limp.
4. After viewing Edward's movie, why does Anita retire to the bathroom while Edward finishes his steak dinner?
(a) After seeing the lycanthropes feast on the dead woman in the film, she cannot watch Edward eat without getting sick.
(b) She drank too much wine and is ill.
(c) She cannot bear to watch him eat raw meat.
(d) She is a vegetarian.
5. What does Kaspar recommend Anita should read?
(a) "The Princess Bride."
(b) "The Swan and the Princess."
(c) "The Corpse Bride."
(d) "The Princess and the Pea."
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita's meeting with Elvira, Burt explains that Kaspar wants to hire Anita for what reason?
2. During Anita's meeting with Marcus and other shapeshifters, what explanation does Marcus offer for Anita's presence?
3. At the beginning of the novel, why is Anita angry with Burt?
4. How old is Gretchen?
5. What is the profession of Raina?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Anita hesitant to date Jean-Claude?
2. During their meeting at Washington University, what request and/or advice does Louie give to Anita regarding Richard?
3. While Anita is near the theater, talking with Richard and Jean-Claude, why does Dolph page Anita?
4. What weapon does Alfred find when he searches Anita in a room near the Lunatic Cafe, and what weapon does he fail to find?
5. After Anita shoots and kills Alfred, what do most of the lycanthropes in the meeting do?
6. Why does Elvira wish to hire Anita?
7. Why does Anita leave Richard and Jean-Claude at the theater without saying goodbye?
8. Why does Kaspar wish to hire Anita?
9. During the meeting between Marcus, Anita, and the pack, what statement first sparks an argument?
10. Describe Gretchen, the person who attacks Anita after she leaves The Fox.
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)