|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, what is unusual about the first man seen?
(a) He changes into a wolf.
(b) He changes into a panther.
(c) He has a limp.
(d) He is deceased.
2. After Anita becomes angry with Marcus during their meeting, what does Alfred do?
(a) He grabs Anita by the throat.
(b) He grabs Marcus by the throat.
(c) He threatens to destroy the Lunatic Cafe.
(d) He tries to leave the meeting.
3. What sort of preternatural creature is Kaspar?
(a) A wereswan.
(b) A wererat.
(c) A werepanther.
(d) A werewolf.
4. From the Lunatic Cafe, Anita and Irving are led to the end of a hallway and see what two men standing on a platform?
(a) Alfred and Marcus.
(b) Alfred and Richard.
(c) Marcus and Jean-Claude.
(d) Richard and Marcus.
5. Near the theater, what does Gretchen ask Anita to do?
(a) Marry Jean-Claude.
(b) Leave Jean-Claude alone.
(c) Leave Richard alone.
(d) Marry Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which werewolf, excited by the scent of blood after Anita killed a shapeshifter, holds Anita and mouths her neck?
2. After Ronnie recommends that Anita should obtain photos of the missing shapeshifters, who does Anita plan to ask?
3. At the beginning of the novel, why is Anita angry with Burt?
4. What sort of preternatural creature is Rafael?
5. Why do the police request Anita's help at a crime scene after the musical?
Short Essay Questions
1. What theory does Titus propose regarding the body at the crime scene?
2. Why does George Smitz hesitate to go to the police for help in finding his missing wife?
3. Why does Anita leave Richard and Jean-Claude at the theater without saying goodbye?
4. At the Lunatic Cafe, who does Raina threaten and why?
5. How does Richard react to viewing the video in Edward's hotel?
6. What does Gretchen attempt to do to the minds of a police officer and Anita near The Fox?
7. Where does Anita work, and what sort of work does she do?
8. During their meeting at Washington University, what request and/or advice does Louie give to Anita regarding Richard?
9. When Anita arrives home from the crime scene involving a dead hunter, who is waiting for her and why?
10. Why does Elvira wish to hire Anita?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)