|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Anita becomes angry with Marcus during their meeting, what does Alfred do?
(a) He grabs Anita by the throat.
(b) He threatens to destroy the Lunatic Cafe.
(c) He tries to leave the meeting.
(d) He grabs Marcus by the throat.
2. Early in the novel, at which theater do Anita and Richard meet?
(a) The Hound.
(b) The Wolf.
(c) The Fox.
(d) The Swan.
3. According to Richard, how did Raina convince Marcus to sanction pornography between humans and shapeshifters?
(a) She told him she would be in some of the movies.
(b) She told him he could be in some of the movies.
(c) She told him it would be very lucrative.
(d) She told him he would be killed if he did not agree to sanction the movies.
4. Where do Anita and Irving go to meet with Marcus?
(a) The Fox Theatre.
(b) Guilty Pleasures.
(c) The Lunar Cafe.
(d) The Lunatic Cafe.
5. After the musical, why does Anita become angry with Richard?
(a) He did not tell her about his involvement in a battle of succession in his wolf pack.
(b) He did not like the musical.
(c) He does not understand Anita's relationship with Jean-Claude.
(d) He wants her to take on assignments that do not fit with her job title.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Anita and Richard's dinner, Anita states that she would shoot Richard to protect who?
2. After Anita tells Louie about her client, Elvira, what does Louie agree to do?
3. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, what is unusual about the second man seen?
4. Anita learns that Richard is not the pack leader, even though he defeated Marcus in battle, for what reason?
5. When a death might involve some sort of preternatural creature, what is standard operation procedure?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Gretchen, the person who attacks Anita after she leaves The Fox.
2. After Anita returns home from the meeting where she shot Alfred, what do she and Edward discuss on the phone?
3. While Anita is near the theater, talking with Richard and Jean-Claude, why does Dolph page Anita?
4. Why is Anita hesitant to date Jean-Claude?
5. When Anita arrives home from the crime scene involving a dead hunter, who is waiting for her and why?
6. Describe Anita's boyfriend, Richard.
7. When Anita and Kaspar meet to discuss the missing lycanthropes, why is Anita unable to get more information from Kaspar than was already available in Marcus' file?
8. Why does Marcus state that he is just as responsible for Alfred's death as Anita, after Anita shoots Alfred?
9. Why is Anita worried when she learns that Richard has a Rodgers and Hammerstein collection?
10. Why does Anita leave Richard and Jean-Claude at the theater without saying goodbye?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)