|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the primary occupation of Anita Blake?
(b) Owner of The Lunatic Cafe.
(c) Private Investigator.
(d) Vampire slayer.
2. What important question does Richard ask Anita?
(a) He asks Anita if she loves another man.
(b) He asks Anita to change careers.
(c) He asks her to marry him.
(d) He asks Anita if she killed a shapeshifter.
3. How old is Anita?
4. What sort of preternatural creature is Irving?
5. In the city where "The Lunatic Cafe" is set, who is the leader of the local wolf pack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Louie?
2. When Anita arrives home after leaving the crime scene, why is Irving waiting for her?
3. How does Anita respond to Richard's important question?
4. What does Anita do for Smitz?
5. By what descriptive title is Anita known?
Short Essay Questions
1. During the meeting between Marcus, Anita, and the pack, what statement first sparks an argument?
2. What weapon does Alfred find when he searches Anita in a room near the Lunatic Cafe, and what weapon does he fail to find?
3. When Richard and Anita share Chinese food, what is the nature of their argument?
4. Why does Marcus state that he is just as responsible for Alfred's death as Anita, after Anita shoots Alfred?
5. What theory does Titus propose regarding the body at the crime scene?
6. Why is Anita worried when she learns that Richard has a Rodgers and Hammerstein collection?
7. The morning after Anita shot Alfred, what do Anita and Ronnie do?
8. After Anita and Richard see "Guys and Dolls," what does Jean-Claude say that causes Anita to become angry with Richard?
9. Describe Louie, who Anita meets at Washington University the morning after viewing Edward's video.
10. What does Gretchen attempt to do to the minds of a police officer and Anita near The Fox?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)