|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Anita leaves her meeting with Marcus and the shapeshifters, what does Marcus give to Anita?
(a) A message to deliver to Richard.
(b) A folder with information about why they need her help.
(c) A silver bullet.
(d) A medallion for protection.
2. In the city where "The Lunatic Cafe" is set, who is the leader of the local wolf pack?
3. After examining the body and the crime scene, on the night of her date with Richard, what does Anita conclude?
(a) The man was killed by a bear.
(b) The man was killed by a shapeshifter.
(c) The man committed suicide.
(d) The man was killed by another hunter.
4. What musical do Anita and Richard see at the theater?
(a) "The King and I."
(b) "The Sound of Music."
(d) "Guys and Dolls."
5. When Anita arrives home after leaving the crime scene, why is Irving waiting for her?
(a) To ask for her help in locating his missing wife.
(b) To inform her that Marcus wants to meet her.
(c) To inform her that Jean-Claude wants to meet her.
(d) To ask for her help in writing a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of preternatural creature is Raina?
2. During Anita's meeting with Marcus and other shapeshifters, what explanation does Marcus offer for Anita's presence?
3. What important question does Richard ask Anita?
4. Anita learns that Richard is not the pack leader, even though he defeated Marcus in battle, for what reason?
5. During their first meeting, what does Elvira tell Anita she is doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gretchen attempt to do to the minds of a police officer and Anita near The Fox?
2. Why does Kaspar wish to hire Anita?
3. Why is Anita worried when she learns that Richard has a Rodgers and Hammerstein collection?
4. After Anita and Richard see "Guys and Dolls," what does Jean-Claude say that causes Anita to become angry with Richard?
5. At the Lunatic Cafe, who does Raina threaten and why?
6. During the meeting between Marcus, Anita, and the pack, what statement first sparks an argument?
7. When Anita and Kaspar meet to discuss the missing lycanthropes, why is Anita unable to get more information from Kaspar than was already available in Marcus' file?
8. How does Rafael save Anita from Jason, and who is holding Anita and nibbling her neck?
9. Describe Louie, who Anita meets at Washington University the morning after viewing Edward's video.
10. What theory does Titus propose regarding the body at the crime scene?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)