|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical do Anita and Richard see at the theater?
(a) "Guys and Dolls."
(b) "The Sound of Music."
(c) "The King and I."
2. What sort of hair does Kaspar have?
3. How does Ronnie respond to Anita during their morning activities, when Anita explains why she is angry with Richard?
(a) Ronnie encourages Anita to take revenge on Richard.
(b) Ronnie admits that she has feelings for Richard.
(c) Ronnie encourages Anita to break up with him.
(d) Ronnie says Richard did not lie, but merely neglected to tell her everything.
4. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, what is unusual about the second man seen?
(a) He changes into a wolf.
(b) He is deceased.
(c) He changes into a panther.
(d) He has a limp.
5. Which werewolf, excited by the scent of blood after Anita killed a shapeshifter, holds Anita and mouths her neck?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita kills a shapeshifter, who is the one shapeshifter in the meeting who is not drawn to the scent of blood?
2. What sort of preternatural creature is Irving?
3. After Anita becomes angry with Marcus during their meeting, what does Alfred do?
4. Early in the novel, why does Smitz wish to hire Anita?
5. During their first meeting, what does Elvira tell Anita she is doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Anita worried when she learns that Richard has a Rodgers and Hammerstein collection?
2. When Anita arrives home from the crime scene involving a dead hunter, who is waiting for her and why?
3. At the Lunatic Cafe, who does Raina threaten and why?
4. During the meeting between Marcus, Anita, and the pack, what statement first sparks an argument?
5. Why does Anita leave Richard and Jean-Claude at the theater without saying goodbye?
6. How does Rafael save Anita from Jason, and who is holding Anita and nibbling her neck?
7. What does Gretchen attempt to do to the minds of a police officer and Anita near The Fox?
8. During their meeting at Washington University, what request and/or advice does Louie give to Anita regarding Richard?
9. After Anita returns home from the meeting where she shot Alfred, what do she and Edward discuss on the phone?
10. Describe Gretchen, the person who attacks Anita after she leaves The Fox.
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)