Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of Smitz's wife?
2. During a meeting between Anita and Kaspar, how is Kaspar's conversation limited?
(a) He cannot speak of Raina.
(b) He cannot speak of Marcus.
(c) He can only answer questions that Jean-Claude wants him to answer.
(d) He can only answer questions that Marcus wants him to answer.
3. When Anita and Richard meet for dinner after Anita's meeting with Kaspar, what sort of food do the two eat?
4. By what descriptive title is Anita known?
(a) The Animator.
(b) The Vampire.
(c) The Killer.
(d) The Executioner.
5. During a phone conversation between Anita and Edward, following Anita's meeting with Marcus and the shapeshifters, what does Edward say he would like to show to Anita?
(a) A folder with information.
(c) A movie.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of clothing does Gabriel wear?
2. Anita learns that Richard is not the pack leader, even though he defeated Marcus in battle, for what reason?
3. What sort of preternatural creature is Kaspar?
4. What important question does Richard ask Anita?
5. Where do Anita and Irving go to meet with Marcus?
Short Essay Questions
1. The morning after Anita shot Alfred, what do Anita and Ronnie do?
2. During an argument in Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita attempts to separate Richard and Jean-Claude?
3. Describe Louie, who Anita meets at Washington University the morning after viewing Edward's video.
4. Near the end of the novel, what is in the package that Edward sends to Anita?
5. Why does Marcus state that he is just as responsible for Alfred's death as Anita, after Anita shoots Alfred?
6. During their meeting at Washington University, what request and/or advice does Louie give to Anita regarding Richard?
7. What does Gretchen do to Anita after Anita leaves Washington University, and what is her motivation?
8. While Anita is near the theater, talking with Richard and Jean-Claude, why does Dolph page Anita?
9. How does Gabriel respond to pain, first from his silver earrings and then from the silver knife Anita uses to slice his stomach?
10. After Anita and Edward leave Kaspar's basement, what does Richard do?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)