|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the lycanthropes in the meeting treat the body of the shapeshifter Anita killed?
(a) They place him in a coffin.
(b) They feed on him.
(c) They try to revive him.
(d) They take him outside.
2. Anita learns that Richard is not the pack leader, even though he defeated Marcus in battle, for what reason?
(a) Marcus has called for a rematch.
(b) Richard refused to kill Marcus.
(c) The pack voted to retain Marcus.
(d) Richard cheated during the fight.
3. During Anita's meeting with Marcus and other shapeshifters, what explanation does Marcus offer for Anita's presence?
(a) Marcus wants the pack to kill Anita.
(b) Marcus believes Anita can help the shapeshifters.
(c) Marcus is in love with Anita.
(d) Marcus wants Anita to help him maintain his position as alpha male.
4. After conversing with Irving, Anita agrees to meet with Marcus under what condition?
(a) If Marcus will allow Richard to be present.
(b) If Marcus will allow Jean-Claude to be present.
(c) If Marcus will step down as pack leader.
(d) If Marcus will allow Irving to be present.
5. After Anita leaves Richard and Jean-Claude near the theater, what special power does Gretchen exhibit?
(a) The power to summon preternatural creatures.
(b) The power to become invisible.
(c) The power to cloud the minds of humans.
(d) The power to shapeshift.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita becomes angry with Marcus during their meeting, what does Alfred do?
2. Why do the police request Anita's help at a crime scene after the musical?
3. In what county is the crime scene that Anita was invited to examine following her date with Richard at the theater?
4. What sort of preternatural creature is Kaspar?
5. Where do Anita and Irving go to meet with Marcus?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anita leave Richard and Jean-Claude at the theater without saying goodbye?
2. After Anita and Richard see "Guys and Dolls," what does Jean-Claude say that causes Anita to become angry with Richard?
3. Why is Anita hesitant to date Jean-Claude?
4. While Anita is near the theater, talking with Richard and Jean-Claude, why does Dolph page Anita?
5. Why does Marcus state that he is just as responsible for Alfred's death as Anita, after Anita shoots Alfred?
6. Where does Anita work, and what sort of work does she do?
7. What happens to Anita when she arrives at the crime scene with the dead hunter?
8. When Anita arrives home from the crime scene involving a dead hunter, who is waiting for her and why?
9. Why does Kaspar wish to hire Anita?
10. What theory does Titus propose regarding the body at the crime scene?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)