|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From the Lunatic Cafe, Anita and Irving are led to the end of a hallway and see what two men standing on a platform?
(a) Richard and Marcus.
(b) Alfred and Richard.
(c) Marcus and Jean-Claude.
(d) Alfred and Marcus.
2. After Anita becomes angry with Marcus during their meeting, what does Alfred do?
(a) He grabs Anita by the throat.
(b) He grabs Marcus by the throat.
(c) He tries to leave the meeting.
(d) He threatens to destroy the Lunatic Cafe.
3. Where is Louie employed?
(a) Washington University.
(b) Animators, Inc.
(c) Preternatural Squad.
(d) Lunatic Cafe.
4. What is Irving's profession?
(a) Reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
(b) Police officer.
(d) Leader of the pack.
5. After Anita leaves Richard and Jean-Claude near the theater, what special power does Gretchen exhibit?
(a) The power to become invisible.
(b) The power to cloud the minds of humans.
(c) The power to shapeshift.
(d) The power to summon preternatural creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What musical do Anita and Richard see at the theater?
2. Following the theater performance, why is Anita concerned when she realizes Richard might be a romantic?
3. Where do Anita and Irving go to meet with Marcus?
4. Which werewolf, excited by the scent of blood after Anita killed a shapeshifter, holds Anita and mouths her neck?
5. When Anita arrives home after leaving the crime scene, why is Irving waiting for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Anita's boyfriend, Richard.
2. After Anita shoots and kills Alfred, what do most of the lycanthropes in the meeting do?
3. Why does Anita leave Richard and Jean-Claude at the theater without saying goodbye?
4. Why does Elvira wish to hire Anita?
5. Describe Gretchen, the person who attacks Anita after she leaves The Fox.
6. At the Lunatic Cafe, who does Raina threaten and why?
7. During the meeting between Marcus, Anita, and the pack, what statement first sparks an argument?
8. What happens to Anita when she arrives at the crime scene with the dead hunter?
9. Describe Louie, who Anita meets at Washington University the morning after viewing Edward's video.
10. How does Richard react to viewing the video in Edward's hotel?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)