|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Anita first arrives at the crime scene, following her date with Richard, who orders her to leave the scene?
2. Anita learns that Richard is not the pack leader, even though he defeated Marcus in battle, for what reason?
(a) Richard cheated during the fight.
(b) The pack voted to retain Marcus.
(c) Richard refused to kill Marcus.
(d) Marcus has called for a rematch.
3. What sort of preternatural creature is Kaspar?
(a) A werepanther.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A wererat.
(d) A wereswan.
4. From the Lunatic Cafe, Anita and Irving are led to the end of a hallway and see what two men standing on a platform?
(a) Richard and Marcus.
(b) Alfred and Richard.
(c) Alfred and Marcus.
(d) Marcus and Jean-Claude.
5. During Anita and Richard's dinner, Anita states that she would shoot Richard to protect who?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita's meeting with Elvira, Burt explains that Kaspar wants to hire Anita for what reason?
2. After the musical, who pages Anita?
3. After Anita tells Louie about her client, Elvira, what does Louie agree to do?
4. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, what is unusual about the first man seen?
5. When Anita and Richard meet for dinner after Anita's meeting with Kaspar, what sort of food do the two eat?
Short Essay Questions
1. During their meeting at Washington University, what request and/or advice does Louie give to Anita regarding Richard?
2. When Anita and Kaspar meet to discuss the missing lycanthropes, why is Anita unable to get more information from Kaspar than was already available in Marcus' file?
3. Where does Anita work, and what sort of work does she do?
4. During the meeting between Marcus, Anita, and the pack, what statement first sparks an argument?
5. Describe Louie, who Anita meets at Washington University the morning after viewing Edward's video.
6. Why does George Smitz hesitate to go to the police for help in finding his missing wife?
7. Why does Marcus state that he is just as responsible for Alfred's death as Anita, after Anita shoots Alfred?
8. After Anita and Richard see "Guys and Dolls," what does Jean-Claude say that causes Anita to become angry with Richard?
9. Describe Anita's boyfriend, Richard.
10. After Anita returns home from the meeting where she shot Alfred, what do she and Edward discuss on the phone?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)