|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Gretchen's special power affect Anita?
(a) Animators can see invisible creatures.
(b) Animators have some natural immunity to shapeshifters.
(c) Animators have some natural immunity to vampires.
(d) Animators can block all evil spells.
2. What happens to Anita after she leaves Richard, Jean-Claude, and the theater?
(a) She is confronted by Gretchen.
(b) She receives a page from Ronnie.
(c) She receives a page from Burt.
(d) She is confronted by Raina.
3. Which werewolf, excited by the scent of blood after Anita killed a shapeshifter, holds Anita and mouths her neck?
4. What sort of clothing does Gabriel wear?
5. What is the primary occupation of Anita Blake?
(b) Vampire slayer.
(c) Owner of The Lunatic Cafe.
(d) Private Investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that Alfred should disarm Anita, after she pulls a weapon?
2. When Anita and Richard meet for dinner after Anita's meeting with Kaspar, what sort of food do the two eat?
3. After viewing Edward's movie, why does Anita retire to the bathroom while Edward finishes his steak dinner?
4. What sort of preternatural creature is Irving?
5. Where do Anita and Irving go to meet with Marcus?
Short Essay Questions
1. While Anita is near the theater, talking with Richard and Jean-Claude, why does Dolph page Anita?
2. What is Kaspar's role in Raina's porn movies?
3. How does Raina ultimately convince Smitz to admit that he killed his wife?
4. After Anita finds the body of Williams, what does Kaspar say to Anita during a phone call?
5. What happens to Louie when he comes to the aid of Anita near Washington University?
6. When Anita and Kaspar meet to discuss the missing lycanthropes, why is Anita unable to get more information from Kaspar than was already available in Marcus' file?
7. How does Richard react to viewing the video in Edward's hotel?
8. Where does Anita work, and what sort of work does she do?
9. Following the arrest of Elvira, why does Williams call Anita on the phone?
10. When Anita notices something familiar about Gabriel, why is this significant?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)