|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Richard, how did Raina convince Marcus to sanction pornography between humans and shapeshifters?
(a) She told him it would be very lucrative.
(b) She told him she would be in some of the movies.
(c) She told him he would be killed if he did not agree to sanction the movies.
(d) She told him he could be in some of the movies.
2. What sort of preternatural creature is Kaspar?
(a) A wererat.
(b) A wereswan.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A werepanther.
3. Early in the novel, why does Smitz wish to hire Anita?
(a) To kill a vampire.
(b) To kill his wife.
(c) To kill a werewolf.
(d) To find his wife.
4. At the beginning of "The Lunatic Cafe," why does Anita ignore the temptation to date the character who wishes to win her heart?
(a) Because he is dead.
(b) Because he lives in a different state.
(c) Because he is younger than Anita.
(d) Because he is married.
5. After Ronnie recommends that Anita should obtain photos of the missing shapeshifters, who does Anita plan to ask?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rafael do to rescue Anita from the werewolf who is holding her and mouthing her neck?
2. Why do the police request Anita's help at a crime scene after the musical?
3. The morning after Anita's meeting with Marcus and the shapeshifters, what do Anita and Ronnie do?
4. After the musical, who pages Anita?
5. How old is Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Raina ultimately convince Smitz to admit that he killed his wife?
2. At the end of the novel, who is Anita dating?
3. Why does Anita leave Richard and Jean-Claude at the theater without saying goodbye?
4. How does Richard try to save Anita while they are in Kaspar's basement?
5. Why does Elvira wish to hire Anita?
6. In Kaspar's basement, after Kaspar suggests that blood would help Jason change into a werewolf faster, what do Titus and Aikensen do?
7. The day after Richard and Jean-Claude argued in Anita's apartment, Ronnie calls Anita to share what evidence regarding the Smitz case?
8. How does Gabriel respond to pain, first from his silver earrings and then from the silver knife Anita uses to slice his stomach?
9. In Jean-Claude's office, what does Raina do in an attempt to make Anita jealous?
10. Until being separated from Richard by Anita during an argument in Anita's apartment, why does Jean-Claude refuse to leave Anita's apartment until Anita kisses him?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)