|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When meeting Edward at his hotel, what does Anita clean from her face?
(a) Chicken blood.
(b) Wolf blood.
(c) Chocolate ice cream.
2. When Alfred searches Anita in the room near the cafe, what does he confiscate from her?
(a) Her knives.
(b) Her Firestar.
(c) Her silver bullets.
(d) Her Browning.
3. During their first meeting, what does Elvira tell Anita she is doing?
(a) Writing a book about vampires.
(b) Writing a book about shapeshifters.
(c) Searching for a lost love.
(d) Writing a thesis about preternatural creatures.
4. What does Richard collect?
(a) Rodgers and Hammerstein music.
(b) Leonard Bernstein music.
(c) "Playbill" booklets.
(d) Animal skins.
5. When Anita arrives home after leaving the crime scene, why is Irving waiting for her?
(a) To ask for her help in locating his missing wife.
(b) To inform her that Marcus wants to meet her.
(c) To inform her that Jean-Claude wants to meet her.
(d) To ask for her help in writing a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of hair does Kaspar have?
2. What important question does Richard ask Anita?
3. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, what is unusual about the first man seen?
4. Early in the novel, why does Smitz wish to hire Anita?
5. What musical do Anita and Richard see at the theater?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Anita and Richard see "Guys and Dolls," what does Jean-Claude say that causes Anita to become angry with Richard?
2. What happens to Anita when she arrives at the crime scene with the dead hunter?
3. Describe Anita's boyfriend, Richard.
4. What theory does Titus propose regarding the body at the crime scene?
5. While Anita is near the theater, talking with Richard and Jean-Claude, why does Dolph page Anita?
6. Describe Gretchen, the person who attacks Anita after she leaves The Fox.
7. How does Richard react to viewing the video in Edward's hotel?
8. Why does Marcus state that he is just as responsible for Alfred's death as Anita, after Anita shoots Alfred?
9. When Anita arrives home from the crime scene involving a dead hunter, who is waiting for her and why?
10. How does Rafael save Anita from Jason, and who is holding Anita and nibbling her neck?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)