|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Ronnie recommends that Anita should obtain photos of the missing shapeshifters, who does Anita plan to ask?
2. Early in the novel, why does Smitz wish to hire Anita?
(a) To kill a werewolf.
(b) To kill a vampire.
(c) To find his wife.
(d) To kill his wife.
3. When Alfred searches Anita in the room near the cafe, what does he confiscate from her?
(a) Her Browning.
(b) Her silver bullets.
(c) Her knives.
(d) Her Firestar.
4. How does Ronnie respond to Anita during their morning activities, when Anita explains why she is angry with Richard?
(a) Ronnie says Richard did not lie, but merely neglected to tell her everything.
(b) Ronnie encourages Anita to break up with him.
(c) Ronnie encourages Anita to take revenge on Richard.
(d) Ronnie admits that she has feelings for Richard.
5. During Anita's meeting with Marcus and other shapeshifters, what statement from Marcus angers Anita?
(a) Marcus states that Anita is a traitor to the pack.
(b) Marcus states that Richard must be killed.
(c) Marcus states that he speaks for Anita.
(d) Marcus states that werewolves are superior to vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita tells Louie about her client, Elvira, what does Louie agree to do?
2. From the Lunatic Cafe, Anita and Irving are led to the end of a hallway and see what two men standing on a platform?
3. After Anita shoots and kills a shapeshifter, how does Marcus respond?
4. When Alfred searches Anita in the room near the cafe, what does he fail to remove?
5. Where is Louie employed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rafael save Anita from Jason, and who is holding Anita and nibbling her neck?
2. Describe Gretchen, the person who attacks Anita after she leaves The Fox.
3. Why is Anita hesitant to date Jean-Claude?
4. Why does Kaspar wish to hire Anita?
5. What does Gretchen attempt to do to the minds of a police officer and Anita near The Fox?
6. While Anita is near the theater, talking with Richard and Jean-Claude, why does Dolph page Anita?
7. During the meeting between Marcus, Anita, and the pack, what statement first sparks an argument?
8. Why does Marcus state that he is just as responsible for Alfred's death as Anita, after Anita shoots Alfred?
9. What are the positions within the wolf pack of Marcus, Raina, and Alfred?
10. At the Lunatic Cafe, who does Raina threaten and why?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)