|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After viewing Edward's movie, why does Anita retire to the bathroom while Edward finishes his steak dinner?
(a) She cannot bear to watch him eat raw meat.
(b) She is a vegetarian.
(c) After seeing the lycanthropes feast on the dead woman in the film, she cannot watch Edward eat without getting sick.
(d) She drank too much wine and is ill.
2. What musical do Anita and Richard see at the theater?
(a) "The King and I."
(b) "The Sound of Music."
(d) "Guys and Dolls."
3. Before Anita leaves her meeting with Marcus and the shapeshifters, what does Marcus give to Anita?
(a) A silver bullet.
(b) A folder with information about why they need her help.
(c) A message to deliver to Richard.
(d) A medallion for protection.
4. When Anita first arrives at the crime scene, following her date with Richard, who orders her to leave the scene?
5. Which of the following is Jean-Claude?
(a) Leader of the pack.
(b) Anita's boss.
(c) Head vampire in the city.
(d) Anita's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a lycanthrope?
2. At the beginning of the novel, why is Anita angry with Burt?
3. After Anita shoots and kills a shapeshifter, how does Marcus respond?
4. What sort of preternatural creature is Raina?
5. What sort of preternatural creature is Richard?
Short Essay Questions
1. Near the end of the novel, what is in the package that Edward sends to Anita?
2. When Richard and Stephen arrive to help Anita and Louie, why does Stephen offer to drive Anita to Guilty Pleasures?
3. Near the end of the novel, what does Anita do with the item sent to her by Edward?
4. Why does George Smitz hesitate to go to the police for help in finding his missing wife?
5. Describe Louie, who Anita meets at Washington University the morning after viewing Edward's video.
6. What does Gretchen do to Anita after Anita leaves Washington University, and what is her motivation?
7. Near Washington University, how does Anita help Louie after he suffers injuries?
8. How does Raina ultimately convince Smitz to admit that he killed his wife?
9. What happens to Louie when he comes to the aid of Anita near Washington University?
10. Following the arrest of Elvira, why does Williams call Anita on the phone?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)