|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anita's remaining weapon, which is not taken by Alfred in the room near the cafe, is loaded with what ammunition?
(a) Six silver bullets.
(b) Garlic powder.
(c) Seven platinum bullets.
(d) Eight silver bullets.
2. What sort of hair does Kaspar have?
3. What is the primary occupation of Anita Blake?
(a) Vampire slayer.
(b) Private Investigator.
(d) Owner of The Lunatic Cafe.
4. What is the first name of Smitz's wife?
5. Why is Smitz unwilling to go to the police for help?
(a) His wife is a vampire.
(b) His wife is a police officer.
(c) His wife is a lycanthrope.
(d) His wife is a criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of preternatural creature is Raina?
2. Anita learns that Richard is not the pack leader, even though he defeated Marcus in battle, for what reason?
3. Which of the following is Jean-Claude?
4. Why doesn't Gretchen's special power affect Anita?
5. When Anita first arrives at the crime scene, following her date with Richard, who orders her to leave the scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. The morning after Anita shot Alfred, what do Anita and Ronnie do?
2. Why is Anita worried when she learns that Richard has a Rodgers and Hammerstein collection?
3. During the meeting between Marcus, Anita, and the pack, what statement first sparks an argument?
4. After Anita returns home from the meeting where she shot Alfred, what do she and Edward discuss on the phone?
5. Write a brief synopsis of the video Edward shows to Anita at Edward's hotel. Please keep the description appropriate for a classroom audience.
6. Describe Louie, who Anita meets at Washington University the morning after viewing Edward's video.
7. When Anita and Kaspar meet to discuss the missing lycanthropes, why is Anita unable to get more information from Kaspar than was already available in Marcus' file?
8. How does Richard react to viewing the video in Edward's hotel?
9. Why does Marcus state that he is just as responsible for Alfred's death as Anita, after Anita shoots Alfred?
10. Describe Gretchen, the person who attacks Anita after she leaves The Fox.
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)