|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theory does Sheriff Titus offer, regarding the crime scene to which Anita has been called after the theater performance?
(a) A werewolf attack.
(b) A simple wolf attack.
(d) A simple bear attack.
2. For whom does Anita yell, after she is ordered to leave the crime scene?
3. In what county is the crime scene that Anita was invited to examine following her date with Richard at the theater?
(a) St. Louis County.
(b) Jefferson County.
(c) Washington County.
(d) St. Gerard County.
4. At the beginning of the novel, why is Anita angry with Burt?
(a) He owes her money.
(b) He wants to date other women.
(c) He assigns her work that is not in her field, just to make money.
(d) He wants her to quit her job.
5. How does Anita respond to Richard's important question?
(a) She says yes.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She refuses to answer.
(d) She says no.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near the theater, what does Gretchen ask Anita to do?
2. Early in the novel, why does Smitz wish to hire Anita?
3. By what descriptive title is Anita known?
4. When Anita arrives home after leaving the crime scene, why is Irving waiting for her?
5. What sort of preternatural creature is Richard?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Anita arrives home from the crime scene involving a dead hunter, who is waiting for her and why?
2. At the Lunatic Cafe, who does Raina threaten and why?
3. After Anita shoots and kills Alfred, what do most of the lycanthropes in the meeting do?
4. After Anita and Richard see "Guys and Dolls," what does Jean-Claude say that causes Anita to become angry with Richard?
5. What weapon does Alfred find when he searches Anita in a room near the Lunatic Cafe, and what weapon does he fail to find?
6. Why does Marcus state that he is just as responsible for Alfred's death as Anita, after Anita shoots Alfred?
7. Where does Anita work, and what sort of work does she do?
8. How does Rafael save Anita from Jason, and who is holding Anita and nibbling her neck?
9. During the meeting between Marcus, Anita, and the pack, what statement first sparks an argument?
10. When Richard and Anita share Chinese food, what is the nature of their argument?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)