|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Anita kills a shapeshifter, who is the one shapeshifter in the meeting who is not drawn to the scent of blood?
2. Because Anita shot a shapeshifter during her meeting with Marcus and the pack, the pack now looks upon Anita in what way?
(a) As a rogue submissive lycanthrope.
(b) Not worthy of their attention.
(c) Leader of the pack.
(d) As a rogue dominant lycanthrope.
3. At the beginning of "The Lunatic Cafe," why does Anita ignore the temptation to date the character who wishes to win her heart?
(a) Because he is younger than Anita.
(b) Because he lives in a different state.
(c) Because he is married.
(d) Because he is dead.
4. What does Anita do for Smitz?
(a) Tell him to go to the police.
(b) Advise Smitz to drop the matter.
(c) Promise to help him to the best of her ability.
(d) Connect him with a private investigator.
5. After the musical, why does Anita become angry with Richard?
(a) He did not tell her about his involvement in a battle of succession in his wolf pack.
(b) He wants her to take on assignments that do not fit with her job title.
(c) He does not understand Anita's relationship with Jean-Claude.
(d) He did not like the musical.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita tells Louie about her client, Elvira, what does Louie agree to do?
2. What sort of preternatural creature is Kaspar?
3. During Anita and Richard's dinner, Anita states that she would shoot Richard to protect who?
4. After Anita shoots and kills a shapeshifter, how does Marcus respond?
5. What is a lycanthrope?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the positions within the wolf pack of Marcus, Raina, and Alfred?
2. At the Lunatic Cafe, who does Raina threaten and why?
3. What weapon does Alfred find when he searches Anita in a room near the Lunatic Cafe, and what weapon does he fail to find?
4. Describe Gretchen, the person who attacks Anita after she leaves The Fox.
5. Describe Anita's boyfriend, Richard.
6. Why does Anita leave Richard and Jean-Claude at the theater without saying goodbye?
7. Why is Anita hesitant to date Jean-Claude?
8. How does Richard react to viewing the video in Edward's hotel?
9. During the meeting between Marcus, Anita, and the pack, what statement first sparks an argument?
10. When Anita arrives home from the crime scene involving a dead hunter, who is waiting for her and why?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)