|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early in the novel, at which theater do Anita and Richard meet?
(a) The Hound.
(b) The Fox.
(c) The Wolf.
(d) The Swan.
2. Which of the following is Jean-Claude?
(a) Anita's boss.
(b) Head vampire in the city.
(c) Anita's boyfriend.
(d) Leader of the pack.
3. In what county is the crime scene that Anita was invited to examine following her date with Richard at the theater?
(a) St. Louis County.
(b) Washington County.
(c) St. Gerard County.
(d) Jefferson County.
4. When meeting Edward at his hotel, what does Anita clean from her face?
(a) Chicken blood.
(c) Chocolate ice cream.
(d) Wolf blood.
5. When Anita examines the folder given to her by Marcus, what does she find?
(a) Information about eight missing lycanthropes.
(b) Personal information about Jean-Claude.
(d) Personal information about Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Anita's meeting with Marcus and other shapeshifters, what explanation does Marcus offer for Anita's presence?
2. Anita learns that Richard is not the pack leader, even though he defeated Marcus in battle, for what reason?
3. What does Anita do for Smitz?
4. What is a lycanthrope?
5. What is the primary occupation of Anita Blake?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the Lunatic Cafe, who does Raina threaten and why?
2. What weapon does Alfred find when he searches Anita in a room near the Lunatic Cafe, and what weapon does he fail to find?
3. What does Gretchen attempt to do to the minds of a police officer and Anita near The Fox?
4. Write a brief synopsis of the video Edward shows to Anita at Edward's hotel. Please keep the description appropriate for a classroom audience.
5. Describe Anita's boyfriend, Richard.
6. After Anita returns home from the meeting where she shot Alfred, what do she and Edward discuss on the phone?
7. Describe Gretchen, the person who attacks Anita after she leaves The Fox.
8. Describe Louie, who Anita meets at Washington University the morning after viewing Edward's video.
9. After Anita shoots and kills Alfred, what do most of the lycanthropes in the meeting do?
10. Why is Anita worried when she learns that Richard has a Rodgers and Hammerstein collection?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)