|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Anita yell, after she is ordered to leave the crime scene?
2. When Anita first arrives at the crime scene, following her date with Richard, who orders her to leave the scene?
3. How old is Gretchen?
(a) Approximately 20 years old.
(b) Approximately 30 years old.
(c) Approximately 200 years old.
(d) Approximately 300 years old.
4. Early in the novel, at which theater do Anita and Richard meet?
(a) The Fox.
(b) The Hound.
(c) The Wolf.
(d) The Swan.
5. During Anita and Richard's dinner, Anita states that she would shoot Richard to protect who?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anita examines the folder given to her by Marcus, what does she find?
2. What is the occupation of Louie?
3. During a meeting between Anita and Kaspar, how is Kaspar's conversation limited?
4. Why do the police request Anita's help at a crime scene after the musical?
5. How does Anita respond to Richard's important question?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Richard react to viewing the video in Edward's hotel?
2. During their meeting at Washington University, what request and/or advice does Louie give to Anita regarding Richard?
3. How does Rafael save Anita from Jason, and who is holding Anita and nibbling her neck?
4. Describe Louie, who Anita meets at Washington University the morning after viewing Edward's video.
5. Write a brief synopsis of the video Edward shows to Anita at Edward's hotel. Please keep the description appropriate for a classroom audience.
6. What are the positions within the wolf pack of Marcus, Raina, and Alfred?
7. Why does Kaspar wish to hire Anita?
8. Why does Elvira wish to hire Anita?
9. Why does Marcus state that he is just as responsible for Alfred's death as Anita, after Anita shoots Alfred?
10. Describe Anita's boyfriend, Richard.
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)