Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita do to protect Louie from being discovered by the police,?
(a) She covers him with her coat and carries him to her Jeep.
(b) She asks Jean-Claude to take him home.
(c) She covers him with a blanket and hides him behind a shrub.
(d) She asks Gretchen to take him to Guilty Pleasures.
2. After Anita receives a call from Williams, why does Anita try to talk Richard out of going with her to visit Williams?
(a) Anita wants to see Williams alone.
(b) Anita is angry with Richard.
(c) Richard will change soon because of the full moon.
(d) Williams does not trust Richard.
3. At the home of Williams, Anita finds the bodies of Williams and how many others?
4. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Raina say Jean-Claude has promised to her?
(a) Jean-Claude has promised to supply money to finance her films.
(b) Jean-Claude has promised to appear in one of her films.
(c) Jean-Claude has promised to supply lycanthropes to take part in her films.
(d) Jean-Claude has promised to supply vampires to take part in her films.
5. After learning that Louie is missing, Anita realizes that Elvira is what sort of preternatural creature?
(a) A lycanthrope.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A naga.
(d) A witch.
6. What explanation does Smitz offer for his appearance?
(a) He has been helping his father-in-law with some butcher work.
(b) He has been overcome with worry over his wife's disappearance.
(c) He has been helping his father-in-law repaint a bedroom.
(d) He has decided to grow a beard.
7. When Anita puts her arm in the river, who grabs her?
(a) A naga.
(b) A witch.
(c) A weresnake.
(d) An invisible preternatural creature.
8. After questioning Smitz, why does Anita suddenly realize she needs to question the naga in the hospital?
(a) Kaspar might have wanted his skin to become something other than a swan.
(b) The naga might still be in danger.
(c) A witch might have wanted to use his skin for shapeshifting.
(d) The naga might have staged the crime.
9. In Kaspar's basement, who is put into a cage with Richard?
10. What do the paramedics do for the creature who grabbed Anita's arm from the river?
(a) They restrain him and send him to the psych ward.
(b) They turn him over to the police after a brief physical examination.
(c) They restrain him until a specialist can be brought in to ward off evil spells.
(d) They wrap him in a saline drenched blanket and take him to the hospital.
11. After Anita leaves Guilty Pleasures, why is she unhappy to find Richard in her apartment?
(a) He is watching pornographic videos on her television.
(b) Anita expected Richard to be with Gretchen.
(c) Anita expected Richard to be with Louie.
(d) He has cooked a meal, which Anita sees as an act of intimacy.
12. Who offers to be hunted in exchange for Anita's release from a cage in Kaspar's basement?
13. Who arrives to pick up Anita, in order to investigate the skin found in the river?
14. What is Stephen's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
15. Why doesn't Anita want Richard to go to Guilty Pleasures with her?
(a) Anita thinks Jean-Claude would kill Richard.
(b) Anita wants Richard to flirt with Gretchen.
(c) Anita thinks Richard would kill Jean-Claude.
(d) Anita does not want Richard to know she is going to Guilty Pleasures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Kaspar give for betraying other preternatural creatures?
2. After learning that Anita is engaged, what does Jean-Claude ask Anita to do?
3. How was Jean-Claude able to enter Anita's apartment without being let in, while Anita was investigating the skin in the river?
4. After Anita leaves Washington University, what does Louie do to help Anita?
5. Who refuses to leave Anita's apartment without a kiss goodbye?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)