|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving Williams' house, where does Anita encounter Titus and Aikensen?
(a) Elvira's house.
(b) Washington University.
(c) The river bank.
(d) Kaspar's house.
2. At the home of Williams, Anita finds the bodies of Williams and how many others?
3. What reason does Kaspar give for betraying other preternatural creatures?
(a) He needs money because of a blackmail scheme.
(b) He needs money to pay a witch to remove his curse.
(c) He is jealous of other lycanthropes because they are strong and he is cursed as a swan.
(d) He prefers the company of vampires to lycanthropes.
4. What does Gabriel do after Anita slices his stomach with a silver knife at Guilty Pleasures?
(a) He dies.
(b) He struggles and crawls toward a coffin.
(c) He groans and asks for more.
(d) He vaporizes.
5. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Raina say Jean-Claude has promised to her?
(a) Jean-Claude has promised to supply money to finance her films.
(b) Jean-Claude has promised to appear in one of her films.
(c) Jean-Claude has promised to supply lycanthropes to take part in her films.
(d) Jean-Claude has promised to supply vampires to take part in her films.
6. At Guilty Pleasures, Anita questions Gabriel about what jewelry?
(a) Anita's cross.
(b) Gabriel's silver chain.
(c) Gabriel's silver earrings.
(d) Jean-Claude's silver earrings.
7. In Anita's apartment, after Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude, what comment does Jean-Claude make to Richard?
(a) Jean-Claude insinuates that he could use Anita's power to take over neighboring cities and towns.
(b) Jean-Claude insinuates that Richard could use Anita's power to help defeat Marcus.
(c) Jean-Claude wonders if Richard wants to marry Anita solely because of her life force.
(d) Jean-Claude insinuates that Anita is actually a witch, out to harm Richard.
8. After someone falls in the river, what does Anita conclude?
(a) A drowning spell has been cast in the area.
(b) An unseen preternatural creature pushed them into the river.
(c) No dangerous snakes are in the area.
(d) No spell has been cast in the area.
9. Who calls Anita in the middle of the night regarding a skin found in the river?
10. After questioning Smitz, why does Anita suddenly realize she needs to question the naga in the hospital?
(a) The naga might have staged the crime.
(b) A witch might have wanted to use his skin for shapeshifting.
(c) Kaspar might have wanted his skin to become something other than a swan.
(d) The naga might still be in danger.
11. Who is the owner of Guilty Pleasures?
12. Anita recognizes Gabriel's eyes from where?
(a) His eyes are strikingly similar to Richard's.
(b) He was the werepanther in the pornographic film with Alfred.
(c) He was featured in a poster advertising Guilty Pleasures.
(d) He was with Louie when Anita visited Washington University.
13. Who kisses Jean-Claude and drapes herself around him at Guilty Pleasures?
14. While at the hospital, Anita receives a call from Richard informing her that Louie is missing after supposedly meeting with whom?
15. After learning that Louie is missing, Anita realizes that Elvira is what sort of preternatural creature?
(a) A naga.
(b) A witch.
(c) A lycanthrope.
(d) A vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard send to help Anita and Ronnie question Smitz?
2. Who falls in the river where the skin was found?
3. What does Gretchen do to facilitate Anita's entry into Guilty Pleasures?
4. When Smitz greets Anita and her companions at his front door, what is unusual about his appearance?
5. Following the encounter between Anita, Gretchen, and Louie, why does Gretchen want Anita to visit Guilty Pleasures?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)