|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Anita in the middle of the night regarding a skin found in the river?
2. How was Jean-Claude able to enter Anita's apartment without being let in, while Anita was investigating the skin in the river?
(a) A past invitation from Anita allowed Jean-Claude unlimited reentry.
(b) Jean-Claude, as Master of the City, has a universal key.
(c) A past invitation from Richard allowed Jean-Claude unlimited reentry.
(d) Jean-Claude flew in through an air duct.
3. At the home of his friend Williams, what urge does Richard fight against?
(a) The urge to laugh.
(b) The urge to howl.
(c) The urge to argue with Anita.
(d) The urge to feed upon Williams' body.
4. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Anita admit to Jean-Claude, regarding her innermost feelings?
(a) Anita admits that she loves Jean-Claude in a way.
(b) Anita admits that she does not know how to love.
(c) Anita admits that she misses her mother.
(d) Anita admits that she is having an affair.
5. What motivation does Gabriel offer for his willingness to assist Anita in questioning Smitz?
(a) Smitz' wife is a friend of his.
(b) Ronnie is a friend of his.
(c) He is happy to have Anita owe him a favor.
(d) He is happy to have Marcus and Richard owe him a favor.
6. After protecting Louie from the police, how does Anita contact Richard?
(a) Anita texts him with her cell phone.
(b) Anita uses her special mental power as an animator.
(c) Anita drives to a gas station and uses a pay phone.
(d) Anita sends a friendly vampire to fly to Richard.
7. Jean-Claude gives which vampire a choice between appearing in Raina's films or going into a coffin, at Guilty Pleasures?
8. What does Anita do to protect Louie from being discovered by the police,?
(a) She covers him with a blanket and hides him behind a shrub.
(b) She asks Gretchen to take him to Guilty Pleasures.
(c) She asks Jean-Claude to take him home.
(d) She covers him with her coat and carries him to her Jeep.
9. What sort of preternatural creature is Louie?
(a) A witch.
(b) A wererat.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A vampire.
10. What is Stephen's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
11. Following the encounter between Anita, Gretchen, and Louie, why does Gretchen want Anita to visit Guilty Pleasures?
(a) To bring Jean-Claude and Anita together as a couple.
(b) To make Richard jealous.
(c) To help Gretchen find employment.
(d) To tell Jean-Claude that Anita is engaged to marry Richard.
12. After leaving Williams' house, where does Anita encounter Titus and Aikensen?
(a) Kaspar's house.
(b) The river bank.
(c) Washington University.
(d) Elvira's house.
13. Who does Richard send to help Anita and Ronnie question Smitz?
(a) Raina and Gabriel.
(b) Raina and Kaspar.
(c) Marcus and Kaspar.
(d) Gabriel and Marcus.
14. Who offers to be hunted in exchange for Anita's release from a cage in Kaspar's basement?
15. In Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude to separate them?
(a) Energy pulses through her and turns her into a lycanthrope.
(b) Richard and Jean-Claude are thrown to opposite sides of the room.
(c) The three receive an electric shock, knocking them to the ground.
(d) Energy pulses through her and knocks her to the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of preternatural creature is Gretchen?
2. At Guilty Pleasures, Anita questions Gabriel about what jewelry?
3. After Elvira was arrested, who is found in Elvira's basement?
4. Who falls in the river where the skin was found?
5. Whose nose does Anita break at the home of Kaspar?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)