|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at the hospital, Anita receives a call from Richard informing her that Louie is missing after supposedly meeting with whom?
2. Who agrees to drive Anita to the hospital from Smitz' house?
3. In Kaspar's basement, who is put into a cage with Richard?
4. Who kisses Jean-Claude and drapes herself around him at Guilty Pleasures?
5. What explanation does Jean-Claude offer for not coming to Anita's aid against Gabriel at Guilty Pleasures?
(a) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Anita is dominant.
(b) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Gabriel is dominant.
(c) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Gabriel is dominant.
(d) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Anita is dominant.
6. What does Gretchen do to facilitate Anita's entry into Guilty Pleasures?
(a) She sneaks Anita in through a back door.
(b) She says Anita is actually a vampire.
(c) She threatens to rip Stephen's throat out.
(d) She threatens to rip Robert's throat out.
7. Williams tells Anita that he also reported the strange sound on his owl recording to whom?
8. What sort of preternatural creature is Louie?
(a) A wererat.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A witch.
9. What sort of preternatural creature is Gabriel?
(a) A wererat.
(b) A werepanther.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A vampire.
10. What is Stephen's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
11. After learning that Anita is engaged, what does Jean-Claude ask Anita to do?
(a) Leave town or face dire consequences.
(b) Break off her engagement with Richard.
(c) Date him as she had dated Richard.
(d) Marry Richard as soon as possible.
12. What description does the naga provide from his hospital bed to help identify the individuals who skinned him?
(a) They looked like vampires.
(b) One woman had feathery hair.
(c) One woman had eyes like an ocean.
(d) One man was a werepanther.
13. In Anita's apartment, after Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude, what comment does Jean-Claude make to Richard?
(a) Jean-Claude insinuates that Anita is actually a witch, out to harm Richard.
(b) Jean-Claude wonders if Richard wants to marry Anita solely because of her life force.
(c) Jean-Claude insinuates that he could use Anita's power to take over neighboring cities and towns.
(d) Jean-Claude insinuates that Richard could use Anita's power to help defeat Marcus.
14. After Anita leaves Washington University, what does Gretchen do?
(a) Gretchen attacks Anita.
(b) Gretchen steals Anita's purse.
(c) Gretchen asks Anita to help her find a missing lycanthrope.
(d) Gretchen hugs Anita.
15. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
(a) Laughter and fear.
(b) Death and Fear.
(c) Sex and fear.
(d) Sex and death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard send to help Anita and Ronnie question Smitz?
2. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Raina say Jean-Claude has promised to her?
3. After someone falls in the river, what does Anita conclude?
4. The morning after Jean-Claude visited Anita's apartment, Ronnie calls Anita to discuss what new evidence in the Smitz case?
5. What motivation does Gabriel offer for his willingness to assist Anita in questioning Smitz?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)