|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Jean-Claude able to enter Anita's apartment without being let in, while Anita was investigating the skin in the river?
(a) Jean-Claude flew in through an air duct.
(b) A past invitation from Anita allowed Jean-Claude unlimited reentry.
(c) A past invitation from Richard allowed Jean-Claude unlimited reentry.
(d) Jean-Claude, as Master of the City, has a universal key.
2. Who arrives to pick up Anita, in order to investigate the skin found in the river?
3. After learning that Louie is missing, Anita realizes that Elvira is what sort of preternatural creature?
(a) A witch.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A lycanthrope.
(d) A naga.
4. Following the encounter between Anita, Gretchen, and Louie, what transformation does Louie undergo while unconscious?
(a) He changes from human into a wererat.
(b) He changes from a wererat into human form, naked and bleeding.
(c) He reveals his vampire soul.
(d) He changes from a werewolf into human form, naked and bleeding.
5. What part does Kaspar play in the production of Raina's films?
(a) Kaspar writes dialogue and recruits lycanthropic actors.
(b) Kaspar manages lighting and camera angles.
(c) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone changes shape during sex.
(d) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone pretends to bite their throats during sex.
6. What does Anita do to protect Louie from being discovered by the police,?
(a) She covers him with her coat and carries him to her Jeep.
(b) She asks Gretchen to take him to Guilty Pleasures.
(c) She covers him with a blanket and hides him behind a shrub.
(d) She asks Jean-Claude to take him home.
7. At the home of Williams, Anita finds the bodies of Williams and how many others?
8. What sort of strange sound does Williams report hearing on his owl recording?
(a) A panther.
(b) A hyena.
(c) Wolf howls.
(d) An incomprehensible chant.
9. What is Stephen's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
10. Who calls Anita in the middle of the night regarding a skin found in the river?
11. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
(a) Sex and death.
(b) Death and Fear.
(c) Laughter and fear.
(d) Sex and fear.
12. When Smitz greets Anita and her companions at his front door, what is unusual about his appearance?
(a) He is covered in blue paint.
(b) He is covered in blood.
(c) He has not bathed in days.
(d) He seems to be part wolf.
13. Jean-Claude gives which vampire a choice between appearing in Raina's films or going into a coffin, at Guilty Pleasures?
14. At Elvira's house, what sort of creature wounds Zerbrowski?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A panther.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A rat.
15. What do the paramedics do for the creature who grabbed Anita's arm from the river?
(a) They wrap him in a saline drenched blanket and take him to the hospital.
(b) They turn him over to the police after a brief physical examination.
(c) They restrain him and send him to the psych ward.
(d) They restrain him until a specialist can be brought in to ward off evil spells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Kaspar give for betraying other preternatural creatures?
2. The morning after Jean-Claude visited Anita's apartment, Ronnie calls Anita to discuss what new evidence in the Smitz case?
3. After learning that Anita is engaged, what does Jean-Claude ask Anita to do?
4. Who offers to be hunted in exchange for Anita's release from a cage in Kaspar's basement?
5. What does Richard say makes it difficult for him to control the wolf within?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)