|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After protecting Louie from the police, how does Anita contact Richard?
(a) Anita texts him with her cell phone.
(b) Anita sends a friendly vampire to fly to Richard.
(c) Anita drives to a gas station and uses a pay phone.
(d) Anita uses her special mental power as an animator.
2. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Anita admit to Jean-Claude, regarding her innermost feelings?
(a) Anita admits that she loves Jean-Claude in a way.
(b) Anita admits that she is having an affair.
(c) Anita admits that she misses her mother.
(d) Anita admits that she does not know how to love.
3. Following the encounter between Anita, Gretchen, and Louie, why does Gretchen want Anita to visit Guilty Pleasures?
(a) To bring Jean-Claude and Anita together as a couple.
(b) To make Richard jealous.
(c) To tell Jean-Claude that Anita is engaged to marry Richard.
(d) To help Gretchen find employment.
4. The morning after Jean-Claude visited Anita's apartment, Ronnie calls Anita to discuss what new evidence in the Smitz case?
(a) Photos of Smitz's wife with another man and proof that she recently purchased airline tickets.
(b) Photos of Smitz with another woman and proof that he recently purchased silver bullets.
(c) Photos of Smitz with another woman and proof that he recently purchased airline tickets.
(d) Photos of Smitz's wife with another man and proof that he recently purchased silver bullets.
5. What does Richard say makes it difficult for him to control the wolf within?
(a) His hunger, since he did not have dinner.
(b) His jealousy.
(c) The approaching full moon.
(d) His attraction to Anita.
6. Near the end of the novel, Titus and Aikensen are shown to be guilty of what crime?
(a) They allow hunters to hunt endangered species.
(b) They are bribed to keep the law away from Kaspar and the murderous hunters who hired him.
(c) They supply lycanthropes for hunters to hunt.
(d) They sell illegal porn videos.
7. What is Stephen's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
8. After learning that Louie is missing, Anita realizes that Elvira is what sort of preternatural creature?
(a) A naga.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A lycanthrope.
(d) A witch.
9. Who calls Anita in the middle of the night regarding a skin found in the river?
10. Who agrees to drive Anita to the hospital from Smitz' house?
11. At the home of his friend Williams, what urge does Richard fight against?
(a) The urge to howl.
(b) The urge to argue with Anita.
(c) The urge to feed upon Williams' body.
(d) The urge to laugh.
12. After Elvira was arrested, who is found in Elvira's basement?
13. Who drains the life force from Gretchen at Guilty Pleasures?
(d) An unnamed vampire.
14. Why doesn't Anita want Richard to go to Guilty Pleasures with her?
(a) Anita thinks Richard would kill Jean-Claude.
(b) Anita thinks Jean-Claude would kill Richard.
(c) Anita does not want Richard to know she is going to Guilty Pleasures.
(d) Anita wants Richard to flirt with Gretchen.
15. When Anita puts her arm in the river, who grabs her?
(a) A witch.
(b) A naga.
(c) An invisible preternatural creature.
(d) A weresnake.
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning after Jean-Claude visited Anita's apartment, Richard calls Anita to announce the disappearance of whom?
2. At the hospital, why can't Anita question the naga right away?
3. What does Gabriel do after Anita slices his stomach with a silver knife at Guilty Pleasures?
4. After someone falls in the river, what does Anita conclude?
5. What explanation does Jean-Claude offer for not coming to Anita's aid against Gabriel at Guilty Pleasures?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)