|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After someone falls in the river, what does Anita conclude?
(a) No dangerous snakes are in the area.
(b) An unseen preternatural creature pushed them into the river.
(c) A drowning spell has been cast in the area.
(d) No spell has been cast in the area.
2. Who falls in the river where the skin was found?
3. When Smitz greets Anita and her companions at his front door, what is unusual about his appearance?
(a) He is covered in blood.
(b) He seems to be part wolf.
(c) He is covered in blue paint.
(d) He has not bathed in days.
4. What does Anita do to protect Louie from being discovered by the police,?
(a) She covers him with her coat and carries him to her Jeep.
(b) She covers him with a blanket and hides him behind a shrub.
(c) She asks Gretchen to take him to Guilty Pleasures.
(d) She asks Jean-Claude to take him home.
5. After learning that Anita is engaged, what does Jean-Claude ask Anita to do?
(a) Date him as she had dated Richard.
(b) Marry Richard as soon as possible.
(c) Leave town or face dire consequences.
(d) Break off her engagement with Richard.
6. In Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude to separate them?
(a) Richard and Jean-Claude are thrown to opposite sides of the room.
(b) The three receive an electric shock, knocking them to the ground.
(c) Energy pulses through her and knocks her to the ground.
(d) Energy pulses through her and turns her into a lycanthrope.
7. What sort of preternatural creature is Gabriel?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A werepanther.
(d) A wererat.
8. What is Stephen's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
9. What does Richard say makes it difficult for him to control the wolf within?
(a) The approaching full moon.
(b) His attraction to Anita.
(c) His jealousy.
(d) His hunger, since he did not have dinner.
10. What do the paramedics do for the creature who grabbed Anita's arm from the river?
(a) They restrain him until a specialist can be brought in to ward off evil spells.
(b) They wrap him in a saline drenched blanket and take him to the hospital.
(c) They turn him over to the police after a brief physical examination.
(d) They restrain him and send him to the psych ward.
11. After leaving Williams' house, where does Anita encounter Titus and Aikensen?
(a) Washington University.
(b) Elvira's house.
(c) The river bank.
(d) Kaspar's house.
12. Who arrives to pick up Anita, in order to investigate the skin found in the river?
13. When Anita puts her arm in the river, who grabs her?
(a) An invisible preternatural creature.
(b) A naga.
(c) A weresnake.
(d) A witch.
14. What sort of strange sound does Williams report hearing on his owl recording?
(a) A panther.
(b) A hyena.
(c) An incomprehensible chant.
(d) Wolf howls.
15. After learning that Louie is missing, Anita realizes that Elvira is what sort of preternatural creature?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A naga.
(c) A witch.
(d) A lycanthrope.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the home of his friend Williams, what urge does Richard fight against?
2. Who pages Anita while she is at Williams' house, to say he has found Jason?
3. What explanation does Smitz offer for his appearance?
4. Why doesn't Anita want Richard to go to Guilty Pleasures with her?
5. How does Anita prove to the police officers at Elvira's house that the creature who attacked Zerbrowski was not a lycanthrope?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)