|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving Williams' house, where does Anita encounter Titus and Aikensen?
(a) The river bank.
(b) Washington University.
(c) Elvira's house.
(d) Kaspar's house.
2. After someone falls in the river, what does Anita conclude?
(a) An unseen preternatural creature pushed them into the river.
(b) No spell has been cast in the area.
(c) A drowning spell has been cast in the area.
(d) No dangerous snakes are in the area.
3. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Raina say Jean-Claude has promised to her?
(a) Jean-Claude has promised to supply money to finance her films.
(b) Jean-Claude has promised to supply vampires to take part in her films.
(c) Jean-Claude has promised to appear in one of her films.
(d) Jean-Claude has promised to supply lycanthropes to take part in her films.
4. What explanation does Jean-Claude offer for not coming to Anita's aid against Gabriel at Guilty Pleasures?
(a) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Gabriel is dominant.
(b) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Anita is dominant.
(c) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Gabriel is dominant.
(d) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Anita is dominant.
5. What part does Kaspar play in the production of Raina's films?
(a) Kaspar manages lighting and camera angles.
(b) Kaspar writes dialogue and recruits lycanthropic actors.
(c) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone pretends to bite their throats during sex.
(d) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone changes shape during sex.
6. Near the end of "The Lunatic Cafe," Kaspar confesses that hunters pay him for what service?
(a) Kaspar supplies them with illegal porn videos.
(b) Kaspar supplies lycanthropes for them to hunt.
(c) Kaspar supplies human bait to attract wild predators.
(d) Kaspar supplies wolves for them to hunt.
7. What item does Anita refuse to give up at the entrance of Guilty Pleasures?
(a) Her weapons.
(b) Her cross.
(c) Her phone.
(d) Her purse.
8. Why doesn't Anita want Richard to go to Guilty Pleasures with her?
(a) Anita does not want Richard to know she is going to Guilty Pleasures.
(b) Anita wants Richard to flirt with Gretchen.
(c) Anita thinks Richard would kill Jean-Claude.
(d) Anita thinks Jean-Claude would kill Richard.
9. The morning after Jean-Claude visited Anita's apartment, Ronnie calls Anita to discuss what new evidence in the Smitz case?
(a) Photos of Smitz's wife with another man and proof that he recently purchased silver bullets.
(b) Photos of Smitz's wife with another man and proof that she recently purchased airline tickets.
(c) Photos of Smitz with another woman and proof that he recently purchased silver bullets.
(d) Photos of Smitz with another woman and proof that he recently purchased airline tickets.
10. Who agrees to drive Anita to the hospital from Smitz' house?
11. Williams tells Anita that he also reported the strange sound on his owl recording to whom?
12. As Anita and her companions question Smitz, who threatens him, causing him to admit that he killed his wife?
(b) His father-in-law.
13. What is Stephen's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
14. Anita recognizes Gabriel's eyes from where?
(a) He was the werepanther in the pornographic film with Alfred.
(b) He was with Louie when Anita visited Washington University.
(c) His eyes are strikingly similar to Richard's.
(d) He was featured in a poster advertising Guilty Pleasures.
15. Jean-Claude gives which vampire a choice between appearing in Raina's films or going into a coffin, at Guilty Pleasures?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
2. At the hospital, why can't Anita question the naga right away?
3. Who kisses Jean-Claude and drapes herself around him at Guilty Pleasures?
4. Who calls Anita in the middle of the night regarding a skin found in the river?
5. After learning that Anita is engaged, what does Jean-Claude ask Anita to do?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)