|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving Williams' house, where does Anita encounter Titus and Aikensen?
(a) Elvira's house.
(b) The river bank.
(c) Washington University.
(d) Kaspar's house.
2. At the hospital, why can't Anita question the naga right away?
(a) The naga does not wish to see Anita.
(b) She has to wait for Dolph.
(c) The naga is on life support.
(d) She has to wait for Titus.
3. What description does the naga provide from his hospital bed to help identify the individuals who skinned him?
(a) One woman had feathery hair.
(b) They looked like vampires.
(c) One woman had eyes like an ocean.
(d) One man was a werepanther.
4. What reason does Kaspar give for betraying other preternatural creatures?
(a) He needs money because of a blackmail scheme.
(b) He needs money to pay a witch to remove his curse.
(c) He prefers the company of vampires to lycanthropes.
(d) He is jealous of other lycanthropes because they are strong and he is cursed as a swan.
5. For what reason does Edward frequently follow Anita throughout the course of "The Lunatic Cafe?"
(a) He is in love with Anita.
(b) He believes Anita is involved in the case of the missing lycanthropes.
(c) He thinks Anita plans to appear in one of Raina's movies, and might need to be rescued.
(d) He believes that there is no shortage of people that deserve to be killed when she is around.
6. Who is the owner of Guilty Pleasures?
7. In Anita's apartment, after Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude, what comment does Jean-Claude make to Richard?
(a) Jean-Claude insinuates that he could use Anita's power to take over neighboring cities and towns.
(b) Jean-Claude insinuates that Anita is actually a witch, out to harm Richard.
(c) Jean-Claude insinuates that Richard could use Anita's power to help defeat Marcus.
(d) Jean-Claude wonders if Richard wants to marry Anita solely because of her life force.
8. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Anita admit to Jean-Claude, regarding her innermost feelings?
(a) Anita admits that she does not know how to love.
(b) Anita admits that she misses her mother.
(c) Anita admits that she is having an affair.
(d) Anita admits that she loves Jean-Claude in a way.
9. After Anita leaves Guilty Pleasures, why is she unhappy to find Richard in her apartment?
(a) Anita expected Richard to be with Louie.
(b) He is watching pornographic videos on her television.
(c) Anita expected Richard to be with Gretchen.
(d) He has cooked a meal, which Anita sees as an act of intimacy.
10. After Anita leaves Washington University, what does Gretchen do?
(a) Gretchen hugs Anita.
(b) Gretchen steals Anita's purse.
(c) Gretchen attacks Anita.
(d) Gretchen asks Anita to help her find a missing lycanthrope.
11. What is Robert's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
12. Who calls Anita in the middle of the night regarding a skin found in the river?
13. When Smitz greets Anita and her companions at his front door, what is unusual about his appearance?
(a) He is covered in blood.
(b) He is covered in blue paint.
(c) He seems to be part wolf.
(d) He has not bathed in days.
14. What does Anita do to protect Louie from being discovered by the police,?
(a) She asks Gretchen to take him to Guilty Pleasures.
(b) She covers him with a blanket and hides him behind a shrub.
(c) She asks Jean-Claude to take him home.
(d) She covers him with her coat and carries him to her Jeep.
15. Why doesn't Anita want Richard to go to Guilty Pleasures with her?
(a) Anita wants Richard to flirt with Gretchen.
(b) Anita thinks Richard would kill Jean-Claude.
(c) Anita does not want Richard to know she is going to Guilty Pleasures.
(d) Anita thinks Jean-Claude would kill Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anita prove to the police officers at Elvira's house that the creature who attacked Zerbrowski was not a lycanthrope?
2. What does Richard say makes it difficult for him to control the wolf within?
3. Whose nose does Anita break at the home of Kaspar?
4. What sort of preternatural creature is Louie?
5. Near the end of "The Lunatic Cafe," Kaspar confesses that hunters pay him for what service?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)