|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at the hospital, Anita receives a call from Richard informing her that Louie is missing after supposedly meeting with whom?
2. Who pages Anita while she is at Williams' house, to say he has found Jason?
3. At Guilty Pleasures, Anita questions Gabriel about what jewelry?
(a) Gabriel's silver chain.
(b) Gabriel's silver earrings.
(c) Anita's cross.
(d) Jean-Claude's silver earrings.
4. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Anita admit to Jean-Claude, regarding her innermost feelings?
(a) Anita admits that she loves Jean-Claude in a way.
(b) Anita admits that she misses her mother.
(c) Anita admits that she is having an affair.
(d) Anita admits that she does not know how to love.
5. After protecting Louie from the police, how does Anita contact Richard?
(a) Anita uses her special mental power as an animator.
(b) Anita drives to a gas station and uses a pay phone.
(c) Anita sends a friendly vampire to fly to Richard.
(d) Anita texts him with her cell phone.
6. What motivation does Gabriel offer for his willingness to assist Anita in questioning Smitz?
(a) Ronnie is a friend of his.
(b) Smitz' wife is a friend of his.
(c) He is happy to have Marcus and Richard owe him a favor.
(d) He is happy to have Anita owe him a favor.
7. At Elvira's house, what sort of creature wounds Zerbrowski?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A rat.
(c) A panther.
(d) A vampire.
8. What sort of strange sound does Williams report hearing on his owl recording?
(a) A hyena.
(b) An incomprehensible chant.
(c) A panther.
(d) Wolf howls.
9. After Anita receives a call from Williams, why does Anita try to talk Richard out of going with her to visit Williams?
(a) Anita wants to see Williams alone.
(b) Anita is angry with Richard.
(c) Williams does not trust Richard.
(d) Richard will change soon because of the full moon.
10. Why doesn't Anita want Richard to go to Guilty Pleasures with her?
(a) Anita wants Richard to flirt with Gretchen.
(b) Anita does not want Richard to know she is going to Guilty Pleasures.
(c) Anita thinks Richard would kill Jean-Claude.
(d) Anita thinks Jean-Claude would kill Richard.
11. What explanation does Smitz offer for his appearance?
(a) He has been helping his father-in-law repaint a bedroom.
(b) He has been helping his father-in-law with some butcher work.
(c) He has decided to grow a beard.
(d) He has been overcome with worry over his wife's disappearance.
12. After learning that Louie is missing, Anita realizes that Elvira is what sort of preternatural creature?
(a) A lycanthrope.
(b) A witch.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A naga.
13. After Elvira was arrested, who is found in Elvira's basement?
14. What sort of preternatural creature is Gabriel?
(a) A wererat.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A werepanther.
(d) A werewolf.
15. Who does Richard send to help Anita and Ronnie question Smitz?
(a) Raina and Gabriel.
(b) Raina and Kaspar.
(c) Marcus and Kaspar.
(d) Gabriel and Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita leaves Washington University, what does Louie do to help Anita?
2. Who agrees to drive Anita to the hospital from Smitz' house?
3. Who kisses Jean-Claude and drapes herself around him at Guilty Pleasures?
4. After questioning Smitz, why does Anita suddenly realize she needs to question the naga in the hospital?
5. Anita recognizes Gabriel's eyes from where?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)