|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Anita want Richard to go to Guilty Pleasures with her?
(a) Anita thinks Richard would kill Jean-Claude.
(b) Anita wants Richard to flirt with Gretchen.
(c) Anita thinks Jean-Claude would kill Richard.
(d) Anita does not want Richard to know she is going to Guilty Pleasures.
2. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
(a) Sex and fear.
(b) Laughter and fear.
(c) Sex and death.
(d) Death and Fear.
3. What description does the naga provide from his hospital bed to help identify the individuals who skinned him?
(a) One woman had eyes like an ocean.
(b) One man was a werepanther.
(c) They looked like vampires.
(d) One woman had feathery hair.
4. Who kisses Jean-Claude and drapes herself around him at Guilty Pleasures?
5. What do the paramedics do for the creature who grabbed Anita's arm from the river?
(a) They restrain him until a specialist can be brought in to ward off evil spells.
(b) They turn him over to the police after a brief physical examination.
(c) They wrap him in a saline drenched blanket and take him to the hospital.
(d) They restrain him and send him to the psych ward.
6. Who refuses to leave Anita's apartment without a kiss goodbye?
7. At Guilty Pleasures, Anita questions Gabriel about what jewelry?
(a) Gabriel's silver chain.
(b) Gabriel's silver earrings.
(c) Anita's cross.
(d) Jean-Claude's silver earrings.
8. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Anita admit to Jean-Claude, regarding her innermost feelings?
(a) Anita admits that she does not know how to love.
(b) Anita admits that she misses her mother.
(c) Anita admits that she loves Jean-Claude in a way.
(d) Anita admits that she is having an affair.
9. What is Robert's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
10. What sort of strange sound does Williams report hearing on his owl recording?
(a) An incomprehensible chant.
(b) A panther.
(c) A hyena.
(d) Wolf howls.
11. Who arrives to pick up Anita, in order to investigate the skin found in the river?
12. At the home of his friend Williams, what urge does Richard fight against?
(a) The urge to laugh.
(b) The urge to argue with Anita.
(c) The urge to feed upon Williams' body.
(d) The urge to howl.
13. How was Jean-Claude able to enter Anita's apartment without being let in, while Anita was investigating the skin in the river?
(a) Jean-Claude flew in through an air duct.
(b) A past invitation from Richard allowed Jean-Claude unlimited reentry.
(c) Jean-Claude, as Master of the City, has a universal key.
(d) A past invitation from Anita allowed Jean-Claude unlimited reentry.
14. What motivation does Gabriel offer for his willingness to assist Anita in questioning Smitz?
(a) He is happy to have Anita owe him a favor.
(b) Smitz' wife is a friend of his.
(c) Ronnie is a friend of his.
(d) He is happy to have Marcus and Richard owe him a favor.
15. After Anita leaves Guilty Pleasures, why is she unhappy to find Richard in her apartment?
(a) Anita expected Richard to be with Gretchen.
(b) He is watching pornographic videos on her television.
(c) Anita expected Richard to be with Louie.
(d) He has cooked a meal, which Anita sees as an act of intimacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Anita and her companions question Smitz, who threatens him, causing him to admit that he killed his wife?
2. Anita recognizes Gabriel's eyes from where?
3. After Kaspar confesses to his crimes, who is found in a cage in Kaspar's basement?
4. When Smitz greets Anita and her companions at his front door, what is unusual about his appearance?
5. After Anita leaves Washington University, what does Louie do to help Anita?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)