|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kisses Jean-Claude and drapes herself around him at Guilty Pleasures?
2. What description does the naga provide from his hospital bed to help identify the individuals who skinned him?
(a) One woman had eyes like an ocean.
(b) One woman had feathery hair.
(c) They looked like vampires.
(d) One man was a werepanther.
3. When Anita puts her arm in the river, who grabs her?
(a) An invisible preternatural creature.
(b) A weresnake.
(c) A witch.
(d) A naga.
4. At the hospital, why can't Anita question the naga right away?
(a) The naga does not wish to see Anita.
(b) The naga is on life support.
(c) She has to wait for Dolph.
(d) She has to wait for Titus.
5. What does Anita do to protect Louie from being discovered by the police,?
(a) She asks Gretchen to take him to Guilty Pleasures.
(b) She covers him with a blanket and hides him behind a shrub.
(c) She asks Jean-Claude to take him home.
(d) She covers him with her coat and carries him to her Jeep.
6. Who pages Anita while she is at Williams' house, to say he has found Jason?
7. What item does Anita refuse to give up at the entrance of Guilty Pleasures?
(a) Her cross.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her weapons.
(d) Her phone.
8. Following the encounter between Anita, Gretchen, and Louie, what transformation does Louie undergo while unconscious?
(a) He changes from a werewolf into human form, naked and bleeding.
(b) He reveals his vampire soul.
(c) He changes from a wererat into human form, naked and bleeding.
(d) He changes from human into a wererat.
9. How does Anita prove to the police officers at Elvira's house that the creature who attacked Zerbrowski was not a lycanthrope?
(a) She stabs the creature with a silver knife, revealing its vampirism.
(b) She releases a catch on the panther and strips off its stolen skin.
(c) She partially dissects the creature, proving that it is an actual panther.
(d) She casts a spell, proving it is a witch.
10. After someone falls in the river, what does Anita conclude?
(a) No dangerous snakes are in the area.
(b) An unseen preternatural creature pushed them into the river.
(c) No spell has been cast in the area.
(d) A drowning spell has been cast in the area.
11. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
(a) Death and Fear.
(b) Sex and fear.
(c) Laughter and fear.
(d) Sex and death.
12. What part does Kaspar play in the production of Raina's films?
(a) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone changes shape during sex.
(b) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone pretends to bite their throats during sex.
(c) Kaspar manages lighting and camera angles.
(d) Kaspar writes dialogue and recruits lycanthropic actors.
13. When Smitz greets Anita and her companions at his front door, what is unusual about his appearance?
(a) He has not bathed in days.
(b) He seems to be part wolf.
(c) He is covered in blue paint.
(d) He is covered in blood.
14. What explanation does Smitz offer for his appearance?
(a) He has decided to grow a beard.
(b) He has been helping his father-in-law with some butcher work.
(c) He has been helping his father-in-law repaint a bedroom.
(d) He has been overcome with worry over his wife's disappearance.
15. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Raina say Jean-Claude has promised to her?
(a) Jean-Claude has promised to appear in one of her films.
(b) Jean-Claude has promised to supply vampires to take part in her films.
(c) Jean-Claude has promised to supply money to finance her films.
(d) Jean-Claude has promised to supply lycanthropes to take part in her films.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Anita and her companions question Smitz, who threatens him, causing him to admit that he killed his wife?
2. Who agrees to drive Anita to the hospital from Smitz' house?
3. Which preternatural creatures, in the world of "The Lunatic Cafe," are able to detect lies?
4. Who is the owner of Guilty Pleasures?
5. Near the end of "The Lunatic Cafe," Kaspar confesses that hunters pay him for what service?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)