|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Anita puts her arm in the river, who grabs her?
(a) An invisible preternatural creature.
(b) A naga.
(c) A weresnake.
(d) A witch.
2. What reason does Kaspar give for betraying other preternatural creatures?
(a) He prefers the company of vampires to lycanthropes.
(b) He is jealous of other lycanthropes because they are strong and he is cursed as a swan.
(c) He needs money to pay a witch to remove his curse.
(d) He needs money because of a blackmail scheme.
3. Anita recognizes Gabriel's eyes from where?
(a) He was the werepanther in the pornographic film with Alfred.
(b) His eyes are strikingly similar to Richard's.
(c) He was with Louie when Anita visited Washington University.
(d) He was featured in a poster advertising Guilty Pleasures.
4. Who drains the life force from Gretchen at Guilty Pleasures?
(c) An unnamed vampire.
5. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Raina say Jean-Claude has promised to her?
(a) Jean-Claude has promised to supply money to finance her films.
(b) Jean-Claude has promised to supply lycanthropes to take part in her films.
(c) Jean-Claude has promised to supply vampires to take part in her films.
(d) Jean-Claude has promised to appear in one of her films.
6. At Elvira's house, what sort of creature wounds Zerbrowski?
(a) A panther.
(b) A rat.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A vampire.
7. After Anita receives a call from Williams, why does Anita try to talk Richard out of going with her to visit Williams?
(a) Anita wants to see Williams alone.
(b) Richard will change soon because of the full moon.
(c) Williams does not trust Richard.
(d) Anita is angry with Richard.
8. What does Anita do to protect Louie from being discovered by the police,?
(a) She asks Jean-Claude to take him home.
(b) She asks Gretchen to take him to Guilty Pleasures.
(c) She covers him with her coat and carries him to her Jeep.
(d) She covers him with a blanket and hides him behind a shrub.
9. What sort of preternatural creature is Gretchen?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A wererat.
(c) A witch.
(d) A werewolf.
10. At Guilty Pleasures, Anita questions Gabriel about what jewelry?
(a) Gabriel's silver earrings.
(b) Gabriel's silver chain.
(c) Anita's cross.
(d) Jean-Claude's silver earrings.
11. Who agrees to drive Anita to the hospital from Smitz' house?
12. In Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude to separate them?
(a) Energy pulses through her and knocks her to the ground.
(b) Energy pulses through her and turns her into a lycanthrope.
(c) Richard and Jean-Claude are thrown to opposite sides of the room.
(d) The three receive an electric shock, knocking them to the ground.
13. What explanation does Jean-Claude offer for not coming to Anita's aid against Gabriel at Guilty Pleasures?
(a) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Gabriel is dominant.
(b) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Gabriel is dominant.
(c) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Anita is dominant.
(d) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Anita is dominant.
14. What description does the naga provide from his hospital bed to help identify the individuals who skinned him?
(a) One woman had eyes like an ocean.
(b) One man was a werepanther.
(c) They looked like vampires.
(d) One woman had feathery hair.
15. The morning after Jean-Claude visited Anita's apartment, Richard calls Anita to announce the disappearance of whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls in the river where the skin was found?
2. What does Gabriel do after Anita slices his stomach with a silver knife at Guilty Pleasures?
3. After protecting Louie from the police, how does Anita contact Richard?
4. What sort of preternatural creature is Louie?
5. After Elvira was arrested, who is found in Elvira's basement?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)