|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard send to help Anita and Ronnie question Smitz?
(a) Raina and Gabriel.
(b) Raina and Kaspar.
(c) Marcus and Kaspar.
(d) Gabriel and Marcus.
2. Near the end of "The Lunatic Cafe," Kaspar confesses that hunters pay him for what service?
(a) Kaspar supplies lycanthropes for them to hunt.
(b) Kaspar supplies human bait to attract wild predators.
(c) Kaspar supplies wolves for them to hunt.
(d) Kaspar supplies them with illegal porn videos.
3. What motivation does Gabriel offer for his willingness to assist Anita in questioning Smitz?
(a) He is happy to have Marcus and Richard owe him a favor.
(b) Ronnie is a friend of his.
(c) He is happy to have Anita owe him a favor.
(d) Smitz' wife is a friend of his.
4. Who refuses to leave Anita's apartment without a kiss goodbye?
5. Who is the owner of Guilty Pleasures?
6. What do the paramedics do for the creature who grabbed Anita's arm from the river?
(a) They restrain him and send him to the psych ward.
(b) They turn him over to the police after a brief physical examination.
(c) They wrap him in a saline drenched blanket and take him to the hospital.
(d) They restrain him until a specialist can be brought in to ward off evil spells.
7. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Anita admit to Jean-Claude, regarding her innermost feelings?
(a) Anita admits that she is having an affair.
(b) Anita admits that she loves Jean-Claude in a way.
(c) Anita admits that she does not know how to love.
(d) Anita admits that she misses her mother.
8. What is Stephen's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
9. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
(a) Laughter and fear.
(b) Sex and death.
(c) Sex and fear.
(d) Death and Fear.
10. At the home of Williams, Anita finds the bodies of Williams and how many others?
11. What item does Anita refuse to give up at the entrance of Guilty Pleasures?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her weapons.
(c) Her phone.
(d) Her cross.
12. In Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude to separate them?
(a) Energy pulses through her and knocks her to the ground.
(b) Energy pulses through her and turns her into a lycanthrope.
(c) The three receive an electric shock, knocking them to the ground.
(d) Richard and Jean-Claude are thrown to opposite sides of the room.
13. Jean-Claude gives which vampire a choice between appearing in Raina's films or going into a coffin, at Guilty Pleasures?
14. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Raina say Jean-Claude has promised to her?
(a) Jean-Claude has promised to supply vampires to take part in her films.
(b) Jean-Claude has promised to appear in one of her films.
(c) Jean-Claude has promised to supply money to finance her films.
(d) Jean-Claude has promised to supply lycanthropes to take part in her films.
15. Near the end of the novel, Titus and Aikensen are shown to be guilty of what crime?
(a) They sell illegal porn videos.
(b) They are bribed to keep the law away from Kaspar and the murderous hunters who hired him.
(c) They allow hunters to hunt endangered species.
(d) They supply lycanthropes for hunters to hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at the hospital, Anita receives a call from Richard informing her that Louie is missing after supposedly meeting with whom?
2. In Kaspar's basement, who is put into a cage with Richard?
3. After Anita leaves Guilty Pleasures, why is she unhappy to find Richard in her apartment?
4. After leaving Williams' house, where does Anita encounter Titus and Aikensen?
5. What does Anita do to protect Louie from being discovered by the police,?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)