|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part does Kaspar play in the production of Raina's films?
(a) Kaspar writes dialogue and recruits lycanthropic actors.
(b) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone changes shape during sex.
(c) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone pretends to bite their throats during sex.
(d) Kaspar manages lighting and camera angles.
2. Why doesn't Anita want Richard to go to Guilty Pleasures with her?
(a) Anita thinks Jean-Claude would kill Richard.
(b) Anita wants Richard to flirt with Gretchen.
(c) Anita does not want Richard to know she is going to Guilty Pleasures.
(d) Anita thinks Richard would kill Jean-Claude.
3. Who kisses Jean-Claude and drapes herself around him at Guilty Pleasures?
4. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Anita admit to Jean-Claude, regarding her innermost feelings?
(a) Anita admits that she does not know how to love.
(b) Anita admits that she loves Jean-Claude in a way.
(c) Anita admits that she is having an affair.
(d) Anita admits that she misses her mother.
5. Anita recognizes Gabriel's eyes from where?
(a) He was the werepanther in the pornographic film with Alfred.
(b) His eyes are strikingly similar to Richard's.
(c) He was featured in a poster advertising Guilty Pleasures.
(d) He was with Louie when Anita visited Washington University.
6. Who is the owner of Guilty Pleasures?
7. Williams tells Anita that he also reported the strange sound on his owl recording to whom?
8. What does Gretchen do to facilitate Anita's entry into Guilty Pleasures?
(a) She says Anita is actually a vampire.
(b) She sneaks Anita in through a back door.
(c) She threatens to rip Stephen's throat out.
(d) She threatens to rip Robert's throat out.
9. Who pages Anita while she is at Williams' house, to say he has found Jason?
10. Following the encounter between Anita, Gretchen, and Louie, what transformation does Louie undergo while unconscious?
(a) He changes from a wererat into human form, naked and bleeding.
(b) He changes from a werewolf into human form, naked and bleeding.
(c) He changes from human into a wererat.
(d) He reveals his vampire soul.
11. After Elvira was arrested, who is found in Elvira's basement?
12. What reason does Kaspar give for betraying other preternatural creatures?
(a) He needs money to pay a witch to remove his curse.
(b) He needs money because of a blackmail scheme.
(c) He prefers the company of vampires to lycanthropes.
(d) He is jealous of other lycanthropes because they are strong and he is cursed as a swan.
13. What do the paramedics do for the creature who grabbed Anita's arm from the river?
(a) They restrain him until a specialist can be brought in to ward off evil spells.
(b) They turn him over to the police after a brief physical examination.
(c) They restrain him and send him to the psych ward.
(d) They wrap him in a saline drenched blanket and take him to the hospital.
14. What does Gabriel do after Anita slices his stomach with a silver knife at Guilty Pleasures?
(a) He struggles and crawls toward a coffin.
(b) He dies.
(c) He groans and asks for more.
(d) He vaporizes.
15. After someone falls in the river, what does Anita conclude?
(a) A drowning spell has been cast in the area.
(b) No dangerous snakes are in the area.
(c) No spell has been cast in the area.
(d) An unseen preternatural creature pushed them into the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near the end of the novel, Titus and Aikensen are shown to be guilty of what crime?
2. After learning that Louie is missing, Anita realizes that Elvira is what sort of preternatural creature?
3. For what reason does Edward frequently follow Anita throughout the course of "The Lunatic Cafe?"
4. What does Richard say makes it difficult for him to control the wolf within?
5. In Kaspar's basement, who is put into a cage with Richard?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)