|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What description does the naga provide from his hospital bed to help identify the individuals who skinned him?
(a) One woman had eyes like an ocean.
(b) One man was a werepanther.
(c) They looked like vampires.
(d) One woman had feathery hair.
2. What part does Kaspar play in the production of Raina's films?
(a) Kaspar writes dialogue and recruits lycanthropic actors.
(b) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone changes shape during sex.
(c) Kaspar manages lighting and camera angles.
(d) Kaspar auditions humans to see how they react when someone pretends to bite their throats during sex.
3. Who arrives to pick up Anita, in order to investigate the skin found in the river?
4. At the home of Williams, Anita finds the bodies of Williams and how many others?
5. Near the end of the novel, Titus and Aikensen are shown to be guilty of what crime?
(a) They sell illegal porn videos.
(b) They allow hunters to hunt endangered species.
(c) They supply lycanthropes for hunters to hunt.
(d) They are bribed to keep the law away from Kaspar and the murderous hunters who hired him.
6. After Anita leaves Guilty Pleasures, why is she unhappy to find Richard in her apartment?
(a) He is watching pornographic videos on her television.
(b) He has cooked a meal, which Anita sees as an act of intimacy.
(c) Anita expected Richard to be with Gretchen.
(d) Anita expected Richard to be with Louie.
7. For what reason does Edward frequently follow Anita throughout the course of "The Lunatic Cafe?"
(a) He believes Anita is involved in the case of the missing lycanthropes.
(b) He believes that there is no shortage of people that deserve to be killed when she is around.
(c) He thinks Anita plans to appear in one of Raina's movies, and might need to be rescued.
(d) He is in love with Anita.
8. Who refuses to leave Anita's apartment without a kiss goodbye?
9. Who falls in the river where the skin was found?
10. What does Gretchen do to facilitate Anita's entry into Guilty Pleasures?
(a) She threatens to rip Stephen's throat out.
(b) She sneaks Anita in through a back door.
(c) She says Anita is actually a vampire.
(d) She threatens to rip Robert's throat out.
11. After learning that Louie is missing, Anita realizes that Elvira is what sort of preternatural creature?
(a) A naga.
(b) A lycanthrope.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A witch.
12. After leaving Williams' house, where does Anita encounter Titus and Aikensen?
(a) Washington University.
(b) The river bank.
(c) Kaspar's house.
(d) Elvira's house.
13. What reason does Kaspar give for being cursed as a swan?
(a) He was bitten by a swan when he was a child.
(b) A witch changed him to make him kinder.
(c) His father was also cursed as a swan.
(d) A naga turned him into a wereswan after saving him from drowning in a river.
14. After Kaspar confesses to his crimes, who is found in a cage in Kaspar's basement?
15. What explanation does Jean-Claude offer for not coming to Anita's aid against Gabriel at Guilty Pleasures?
(a) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Gabriel is dominant.
(b) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Gabriel is dominant.
(c) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Anita is dominant.
(d) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Anita is dominant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pages Anita while she is at Williams' house, to say he has found Jason?
2. At the hospital, why can't Anita question the naga right away?
3. As Anita and her companions question Smitz, who threatens him, causing him to admit that he killed his wife?
4. Anita recognizes Gabriel's eyes from where?
5. What does Richard say makes it difficult for him to control the wolf within?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)