|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
(a) Sex and death.
(b) Death and Fear.
(c) Laughter and fear.
(d) Sex and fear.
2. What do the paramedics do for the creature who grabbed Anita's arm from the river?
(a) They turn him over to the police after a brief physical examination.
(b) They restrain him and send him to the psych ward.
(c) They restrain him until a specialist can be brought in to ward off evil spells.
(d) They wrap him in a saline drenched blanket and take him to the hospital.
3. At Elvira's house, what sort of creature wounds Zerbrowski?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A rat.
(c) A panther.
(d) A wolf.
4. What description does the naga provide from his hospital bed to help identify the individuals who skinned him?
(a) They looked like vampires.
(b) One woman had eyes like an ocean.
(c) One man was a werepanther.
(d) One woman had feathery hair.
5. What sort of preternatural creature is Louie?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A wererat.
(d) A witch.
6. Whose nose does Anita break at the home of Kaspar?
7. Near the end of "The Lunatic Cafe," Kaspar confesses that hunters pay him for what service?
(a) Kaspar supplies human bait to attract wild predators.
(b) Kaspar supplies lycanthropes for them to hunt.
(c) Kaspar supplies them with illegal porn videos.
(d) Kaspar supplies wolves for them to hunt.
8. What is Stephen's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
9. Why doesn't Anita want Richard to go to Guilty Pleasures with her?
(a) Anita thinks Richard would kill Jean-Claude.
(b) Anita does not want Richard to know she is going to Guilty Pleasures.
(c) Anita wants Richard to flirt with Gretchen.
(d) Anita thinks Jean-Claude would kill Richard.
10. After Kaspar confesses to his crimes, who is found in a cage in Kaspar's basement?
11. In Anita's apartment, after Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude, what comment does Jean-Claude make to Richard?
(a) Jean-Claude insinuates that Anita is actually a witch, out to harm Richard.
(b) Jean-Claude insinuates that he could use Anita's power to take over neighboring cities and towns.
(c) Jean-Claude insinuates that Richard could use Anita's power to help defeat Marcus.
(d) Jean-Claude wonders if Richard wants to marry Anita solely because of her life force.
12. Which preternatural creatures, in the world of "The Lunatic Cafe," are able to detect lies?
13. At Guilty Pleasures, Anita questions Gabriel about what jewelry?
(a) Jean-Claude's silver earrings.
(b) Gabriel's silver earrings.
(c) Anita's cross.
(d) Gabriel's silver chain.
14. Who pages Anita while she is at Williams' house, to say he has found Jason?
15. What sort of preternatural creature is Gretchen?
(a) A wererat.
(b) A witch.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the hospital, why can't Anita question the naga right away?
2. What sort of preternatural creature is Gabriel?
3. While at the hospital, Anita receives a call from Richard informing her that Louie is missing after supposedly meeting with whom?
4. What is Robert's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
5. After Anita leaves Washington University, what does Gretchen do?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)