|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drains the life force from Gretchen at Guilty Pleasures?
(b) An unnamed vampire.
2. After learning that Louie is missing, Anita realizes that Elvira is what sort of preternatural creature?
(a) A naga.
(b) A witch.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A lycanthrope.
3. Who falls in the river where the skin was found?
4. What motivation does Gabriel offer for his willingness to assist Anita in questioning Smitz?
(a) He is happy to have Anita owe him a favor.
(b) Ronnie is a friend of his.
(c) Smitz' wife is a friend of his.
(d) He is happy to have Marcus and Richard owe him a favor.
5. What sort of strange sound does Williams report hearing on his owl recording?
(a) A panther.
(b) Wolf howls.
(c) A hyena.
(d) An incomprehensible chant.
6. At Guilty Pleasures, Anita questions Gabriel about what jewelry?
(a) Anita's cross.
(b) Gabriel's silver chain.
(c) Jean-Claude's silver earrings.
(d) Gabriel's silver earrings.
7. Who kisses Jean-Claude and drapes herself around him at Guilty Pleasures?
8. What reason does Kaspar give for being cursed as a swan?
(a) His father was also cursed as a swan.
(b) A witch changed him to make him kinder.
(c) He was bitten by a swan when he was a child.
(d) A naga turned him into a wereswan after saving him from drowning in a river.
9. Williams tells Anita that he also reported the strange sound on his owl recording to whom?
10. Whose nose does Anita break at the home of Kaspar?
11. How does Anita prove to the police officers at Elvira's house that the creature who attacked Zerbrowski was not a lycanthrope?
(a) She stabs the creature with a silver knife, revealing its vampirism.
(b) She casts a spell, proving it is a witch.
(c) She releases a catch on the panther and strips off its stolen skin.
(d) She partially dissects the creature, proving that it is an actual panther.
12. Who is the owner of Guilty Pleasures?
13. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
(a) Laughter and fear.
(b) Death and Fear.
(c) Sex and death.
(d) Sex and fear.
14. What does Gretchen do to facilitate Anita's entry into Guilty Pleasures?
(a) She threatens to rip Robert's throat out.
(b) She says Anita is actually a vampire.
(c) She threatens to rip Stephen's throat out.
(d) She sneaks Anita in through a back door.
15. Who agrees to drive Anita to the hospital from Smitz' house?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Anita's apartment, after Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude, what comment does Jean-Claude make to Richard?
2. After someone falls in the river, what does Anita conclude?
3. What is Stephen's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
4. What part does Kaspar play in the production of Raina's films?
5. The morning after Jean-Claude visited Anita's apartment, Richard calls Anita to announce the disappearance of whom?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)