|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation does Jean-Claude offer for not coming to Anita's aid against Gabriel at Guilty Pleasures?
(a) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Anita is dominant.
(b) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Gabriel is dominant.
(c) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Anita is dominant.
(d) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Gabriel is dominant.
2. After Elvira was arrested, who is found in Elvira's basement?
3. Jean-Claude gives which vampire a choice between appearing in Raina's films or going into a coffin, at Guilty Pleasures?
4. What sort of preternatural creature is Gabriel?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A werepanther.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A wererat.
5. In Anita's apartment, what happens when Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude to separate them?
(a) Energy pulses through her and knocks her to the ground.
(b) The three receive an electric shock, knocking them to the ground.
(c) Energy pulses through her and turns her into a lycanthrope.
(d) Richard and Jean-Claude are thrown to opposite sides of the room.
6. At the home of his friend Williams, what urge does Richard fight against?
(a) The urge to howl.
(b) The urge to argue with Anita.
(c) The urge to feed upon Williams' body.
(d) The urge to laugh.
7. Who refuses to leave Anita's apartment without a kiss goodbye?
8. After Kaspar confesses to his crimes, who is found in a cage in Kaspar's basement?
9. What does Richard say makes it difficult for him to control the wolf within?
(a) The approaching full moon.
(b) His hunger, since he did not have dinner.
(c) His jealousy.
(d) His attraction to Anita.
10. How was Jean-Claude able to enter Anita's apartment without being let in, while Anita was investigating the skin in the river?
(a) A past invitation from Richard allowed Jean-Claude unlimited reentry.
(b) Jean-Claude flew in through an air duct.
(c) Jean-Claude, as Master of the City, has a universal key.
(d) A past invitation from Anita allowed Jean-Claude unlimited reentry.
11. After leaving Williams' house, where does Anita encounter Titus and Aikensen?
(a) Washington University.
(b) Elvira's house.
(c) The river bank.
(d) Kaspar's house.
12. When Smitz greets Anita and her companions at his front door, what is unusual about his appearance?
(a) He is covered in blue paint.
(b) He seems to be part wolf.
(c) He has not bathed in days.
(d) He is covered in blood.
13. While at the hospital, Anita receives a call from Richard informing her that Louie is missing after supposedly meeting with whom?
14. Who calls Anita in the middle of the night regarding a skin found in the river?
15. Who offers to be hunted in exchange for Anita's release from a cage in Kaspar's basement?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anita puts her arm in the river, who grabs her?
2. The morning after Jean-Claude visited Anita's apartment, Richard calls Anita to announce the disappearance of whom?
3. What description does the naga provide from his hospital bed to help identify the individuals who skinned him?
4. Who kisses Jean-Claude and drapes herself around him at Guilty Pleasures?
5. How does Anita prove to the police officers at Elvira's house that the creature who attacked Zerbrowski was not a lycanthrope?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)