|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation does Jean-Claude offer for not coming to Anita's aid against Gabriel at Guilty Pleasures?
(a) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Gabriel is dominant.
(b) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Anita is dominant.
(c) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Gabriel is dominant.
(d) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Anita is dominant.
2. What sort of preternatural creature is Gretchen?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A witch.
(c) A wererat.
(d) A vampire.
3. What do the paramedics do for the creature who grabbed Anita's arm from the river?
(a) They restrain him and send him to the psych ward.
(b) They wrap him in a saline drenched blanket and take him to the hospital.
(c) They turn him over to the police after a brief physical examination.
(d) They restrain him until a specialist can be brought in to ward off evil spells.
4. After learning that Louie is missing, Anita realizes that Elvira is what sort of preternatural creature?
(a) A naga.
(b) A lycanthrope.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A witch.
5. What description does the naga provide from his hospital bed to help identify the individuals who skinned him?
(a) One woman had feathery hair.
(b) One man was a werepanther.
(c) They looked like vampires.
(d) One woman had eyes like an ocean.
6. Whose nose does Anita break at the home of Kaspar?
7. Near the end of "The Lunatic Cafe," Kaspar confesses that hunters pay him for what service?
(a) Kaspar supplies human bait to attract wild predators.
(b) Kaspar supplies wolves for them to hunt.
(c) Kaspar supplies them with illegal porn videos.
(d) Kaspar supplies lycanthropes for them to hunt.
8. Who agrees to drive Anita to the hospital from Smitz' house?
9. In Anita's apartment, after Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude, what comment does Jean-Claude make to Richard?
(a) Jean-Claude insinuates that Anita is actually a witch, out to harm Richard.
(b) Jean-Claude wonders if Richard wants to marry Anita solely because of her life force.
(c) Jean-Claude insinuates that he could use Anita's power to take over neighboring cities and towns.
(d) Jean-Claude insinuates that Richard could use Anita's power to help defeat Marcus.
10. Jean-Claude gives which vampire a choice between appearing in Raina's films or going into a coffin, at Guilty Pleasures?
11. Who drains the life force from Gretchen at Guilty Pleasures?
(a) An unnamed vampire.
12. Who offers to be hunted in exchange for Anita's release from a cage in Kaspar's basement?
13. What is Stephen's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
14. At the home of Williams, Anita finds the bodies of Williams and how many others?
15. At the home of his friend Williams, what urge does Richard fight against?
(a) The urge to howl.
(b) The urge to argue with Anita.
(c) The urge to laugh.
(d) The urge to feed upon Williams' body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gretchen do to facilitate Anita's entry into Guilty Pleasures?
2. Williams tells Anita that he also reported the strange sound on his owl recording to whom?
3. Who kisses Jean-Claude and drapes herself around him at Guilty Pleasures?
4. What is Robert's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
5. What two things cause lycanthropes to change form faster?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)