|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theory does Sheriff Titus offer, regarding the crime scene to which Anita has been called after the theater performance?
(a) A simple wolf attack.
(b) A simple bear attack.
(c) A werewolf attack.
2. When Anita arrives home after leaving the crime scene, why is Irving waiting for her?
(a) To ask for her help in locating his missing wife.
(b) To ask for her help in writing a book.
(c) To inform her that Jean-Claude wants to meet her.
(d) To inform her that Marcus wants to meet her.
3. How does Ronnie respond to Anita during their morning activities, when Anita explains why she is angry with Richard?
(a) Ronnie encourages Anita to take revenge on Richard.
(b) Ronnie encourages Anita to break up with him.
(c) Ronnie admits that she has feelings for Richard.
(d) Ronnie says Richard did not lie, but merely neglected to tell her everything.
4. What musical do Anita and Richard see at the theater?
(a) "Guys and Dolls."
(b) "The Sound of Music."
(d) "The King and I."
5. Where is Louie employed?
(a) Preternatural Squad.
(b) Animators, Inc.
(c) Lunatic Cafe.
(d) Washington University.
6. What sort of preternatural creature is Rafael?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A wererat.
(c) A wereswan.
(d) A werepanther.
7. After Anita's meeting with Elvira, Burt explains that Kaspar wants to hire Anita for what reason?
(a) Kaspar wants Anita to lift a curse.
(b) Kaspar wants Anita to raise an ancestor or two.
(c) Kaspar wants Anita to kill a vampire.
(d) Kaspar wants Anita to appear in a movie.
8. Following the theater performance, why is Anita concerned when she realizes Richard might be a romantic?
(a) She worries that he might want to propose marriage.
(b) Anita has not believed in happy endings since she was ten years old and her father died.
(c) She worries that he might prefer a woman who is more traditional.
(d) Anita has not believed in happy endings since she was eight years old and her mother died.
9. Anita's remaining weapon, which is not taken by Alfred in the room near the cafe, is loaded with what ammunition?
(a) Six silver bullets.
(b) Garlic powder.
(c) Eight silver bullets.
(d) Seven platinum bullets.
10. Anita learns that Richard is not the pack leader, even though he defeated Marcus in battle, for what reason?
(a) Richard cheated during the fight.
(b) The pack voted to retain Marcus.
(c) Richard refused to kill Marcus.
(d) Marcus has called for a rematch.
11. By what other name is Edward, a hired killer, known in the vampire community?
12. Why do the police request Anita's help at a crime scene after the musical?
(a) The police suspect Anita might be involved in the crime.
(b) She has psychic abilities.
(c) She is a police detective.
(d) She helps investigate murders that might have ties to the preternatural.
13. Who suggests that Alfred should disarm Anita, after she pulls a weapon?
14. Because Anita shot a shapeshifter during her meeting with Marcus and the pack, the pack now looks upon Anita in what way?
(a) As a rogue submissive lycanthrope.
(b) Not worthy of their attention.
(c) Leader of the pack.
(d) As a rogue dominant lycanthrope.
15. After the musical, why does Anita become angry with Richard?
(a) He did not tell her about his involvement in a battle of succession in his wolf pack.
(b) He wants her to take on assignments that do not fit with her job title.
(c) He does not understand Anita's relationship with Jean-Claude.
(d) He did not like the musical.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Anita leaves her meeting with Marcus and the shapeshifters, what does Marcus give to Anita?
2. How did Richard become a preternatural creature?
3. Which of the following is Jean-Claude?
4. What is the relationship between Anita and Ronnie?
5. In what county is the crime scene that Anita was invited to examine following her date with Richard at the theater?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)