|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Alfred searches Anita in the room near the cafe, what does he fail to remove?
(a) Her knives.
(b) Her Browning.
(c) Her Firestar.
(d) Her pager.
2. Which werewolf, excited by the scent of blood after Anita killed a shapeshifter, holds Anita and mouths her neck?
3. What is the first name of Smitz's wife?
4. What does Anita do for Smitz?
(a) Tell him to go to the police.
(b) Promise to help him to the best of her ability.
(c) Connect him with a private investigator.
(d) Advise Smitz to drop the matter.
5. In the city where "The Lunatic Cafe" is set, who is the leader of the local wolf pack?
6. During a meeting between Anita and Kaspar, how is Kaspar's conversation limited?
(a) He cannot speak of Raina.
(b) He can only answer questions that Marcus wants him to answer.
(c) He can only answer questions that Jean-Claude wants him to answer.
(d) He cannot speak of Marcus.
7. Why doesn't Gretchen's special power affect Anita?
(a) Animators have some natural immunity to vampires.
(b) Animators can see invisible creatures.
(c) Animators can block all evil spells.
(d) Animators have some natural immunity to shapeshifters.
8. When meeting Edward at his hotel, what does Anita clean from her face?
(b) Wolf blood.
(c) Chocolate ice cream.
(d) Chicken blood.
9. What sort of preternatural creature is Irving?
10. After Anita's meeting with Elvira, Burt explains that Kaspar wants to hire Anita for what reason?
(a) Kaspar wants Anita to kill a vampire.
(b) Kaspar wants Anita to appear in a movie.
(c) Kaspar wants Anita to lift a curse.
(d) Kaspar wants Anita to raise an ancestor or two.
11. What sort of preternatural creature is Richard?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A wererat.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A werepanther.
12. After Anita tells Louie about her client, Elvira, what does Louie agree to do?
(a) Help Elvira to locate her ancestors.
(b) Ask to see if any werewolves would be willing to help with Elvira's book.
(c) Help Elvira with her thesis.
(d) Ask to see if any wererats would be willing to help with Elvira's book.
13. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, what is unusual about the second man seen?
(a) He changes into a wolf.
(b) He changes into a panther.
(c) He has a limp.
(d) He is deceased.
14. Because Anita shot a shapeshifter during her meeting with Marcus and the pack, the pack now looks upon Anita in what way?
(a) As a rogue dominant lycanthrope.
(b) Not worthy of their attention.
(c) Leader of the pack.
(d) As a rogue submissive lycanthrope.
15. For whom does Anita yell, after she is ordered to leave the crime scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Jean-Claude?
2. After Anita shoots and kills a shapeshifter, how does Marcus respond?
3. What theory does Sheriff Titus offer, regarding the crime scene to which Anita has been called after the theater performance?
4. After conversing with Irving, Anita agrees to meet with Marcus under what condition?
5. Who does Anita date, at the beginning of "The Lunatic Cafe?"
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)