|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of Smitz's wife?
2. When Anita first arrives at the crime scene, following her date with Richard, who orders her to leave the scene?
3. What theory does Sheriff Titus offer, regarding the crime scene to which Anita has been called after the theater performance?
(b) A simple bear attack.
(c) A werewolf attack.
(d) A simple wolf attack.
4. How old is Gretchen?
(a) Approximately 20 years old.
(b) Approximately 300 years old.
(c) Approximately 30 years old.
(d) Approximately 200 years old.
5. After Anita leaves Richard and Jean-Claude near the theater, what special power does Gretchen exhibit?
(a) The power to summon preternatural creatures.
(b) The power to cloud the minds of humans.
(c) The power to become invisible.
(d) The power to shapeshift.
6. Which werewolf, excited by the scent of blood after Anita killed a shapeshifter, holds Anita and mouths her neck?
7. After Anita becomes angry with Marcus during their meeting, what does Alfred do?
(a) He tries to leave the meeting.
(b) He threatens to destroy the Lunatic Cafe.
(c) He grabs Marcus by the throat.
(d) He grabs Anita by the throat.
8. What musical do Anita and Richard see at the theater?
(b) "The Sound of Music."
(c) "The King and I."
(d) "Guys and Dolls."
9. In what city does "The Lunatic Cafe" take place?
(a) Kansas City, Missouri.
(b) East St. Louis, Illinois.
(c) St. Louis, Missouri.
(d) Kansas City, Kansas.
10. In the city where "The Lunatic Cafe" is set, who is the leader of the local wolf pack?
11. How does Anita respond to Richard's important question?
(a) She refuses to answer.
(b) She says no.
(c) She says yes.
(d) She laughs.
12. Before Anita leaves her meeting with Marcus and the shapeshifters, what does Marcus give to Anita?
(a) A silver bullet.
(b) A medallion for protection.
(c) A folder with information about why they need her help.
(d) A message to deliver to Richard.
13. During a phone conversation between Anita and Edward, following Anita's meeting with Marcus and the shapeshifters, what does Edward say he would like to show to Anita?
(b) A folder with information.
(c) A movie.
(d) A book.
14. From the Lunatic Cafe, Anita and Irving are led to the end of a hallway and see what two men standing on a platform?
(a) Richard and Marcus.
(b) Marcus and Jean-Claude.
(c) Alfred and Marcus.
(d) Alfred and Richard.
15. What does Kaspar recommend Anita should read?
(a) "The Princess Bride."
(b) "The Princess and the Pea."
(c) "The Swan and the Princess."
(d) "The Corpse Bride."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anita arrives home after leaving the crime scene, why is Irving waiting for her?
2. What does Anita do for Smitz?
3. At the beginning of the novel, why is Anita angry with Burt?
4. What sort of preternatural creature is Rafael?
5. After conversing with Irving, Anita agrees to meet with Marcus under what condition?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)