|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, what is unusual about the second man seen?
(a) He changes into a wolf.
(b) He is deceased.
(c) He changes into a panther.
(d) He has a limp.
2. What does Anita do for Smitz?
(a) Promise to help him to the best of her ability.
(b) Connect him with a private investigator.
(c) Advise Smitz to drop the matter.
(d) Tell him to go to the police.
3. In the city where "The Lunatic Cafe" is set, who is the leader of the local wolf pack?
4. Where is Louie employed?
(a) Preternatural Squad.
(b) Washington University.
(c) Animators, Inc.
(d) Lunatic Cafe.
5. How does Ronnie respond to Anita during their morning activities, when Anita explains why she is angry with Richard?
(a) Ronnie says Richard did not lie, but merely neglected to tell her everything.
(b) Ronnie encourages Anita to take revenge on Richard.
(c) Ronnie admits that she has feelings for Richard.
(d) Ronnie encourages Anita to break up with him.
6. After the musical, who pages Anita?
7. Why is Smitz unwilling to go to the police for help?
(a) His wife is a criminal.
(b) His wife is a lycanthrope.
(c) His wife is a vampire.
(d) His wife is a police officer.
8. After Ronnie recommends that Anita should obtain photos of the missing shapeshifters, who does Anita plan to ask?
9. During Anita's meeting with Marcus and other shapeshifters, what explanation does Marcus offer for Anita's presence?
(a) Marcus is in love with Anita.
(b) Marcus believes Anita can help the shapeshifters.
(c) Marcus wants Anita to help him maintain his position as alpha male.
(d) Marcus wants the pack to kill Anita.
10. Near the theater, what does Gretchen ask Anita to do?
(a) Marry Richard.
(b) Leave Jean-Claude alone.
(c) Leave Richard alone.
(d) Marry Jean-Claude.
11. When Alfred searches Anita in the room near the cafe, what does he fail to remove?
(a) Her pager.
(b) Her Firestar.
(c) Her knives.
(d) Her Browning.
12. After examining the body and the crime scene, on the night of her date with Richard, what does Anita conclude?
(a) The man was killed by a shapeshifter.
(b) The man was killed by another hunter.
(c) The man was killed by a bear.
(d) The man committed suicide.
13. Early in the novel, why does Smitz wish to hire Anita?
(a) To kill his wife.
(b) To find his wife.
(c) To kill a werewolf.
(d) To kill a vampire.
14. What is Irving's profession?
(a) Police officer.
(b) Reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
(d) Leader of the pack.
15. What is the relationship between Anita and Ronnie?
(b) Employer and employee.
(d) Best friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Anita yell, after she is ordered to leave the crime scene?
2. When a death might involve some sort of preternatural creature, what is standard operation procedure?
3. What is the occupation of Louie?
4. What happens to Anita after she leaves Richard, Jean-Claude, and the theater?
5. According to Richard, how did Raina convince Marcus to sanction pornography between humans and shapeshifters?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)