|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anita learns that Richard is not the pack leader, even though he defeated Marcus in battle, for what reason?
(a) Richard refused to kill Marcus.
(b) Richard cheated during the fight.
(c) Marcus has called for a rematch.
(d) The pack voted to retain Marcus.
2. When meeting Edward at his hotel, what does Anita clean from her face?
(b) Chicken blood.
(c) Wolf blood.
(d) Chocolate ice cream.
3. What is the profession of Raina?
(a) Police officer.
(c) Proprietor of a cafe.
(d) Reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
4. Why do the police request Anita's help at a crime scene after the musical?
(a) She helps investigate murders that might have ties to the preternatural.
(b) The police suspect Anita might be involved in the crime.
(c) She has psychic abilities.
(d) She is a police detective.
5. When Anita first arrives at the crime scene, following her date with Richard, who orders her to leave the scene?
6. After Anita leaves Richard and Jean-Claude near the theater, what special power does Gretchen exhibit?
(a) The power to shapeshift.
(b) The power to become invisible.
(c) The power to summon preternatural creatures.
(d) The power to cloud the minds of humans.
7. What does Kaspar recommend Anita should read?
(a) "The Princess and the Pea."
(b) "The Corpse Bride."
(c) "The Princess Bride."
(d) "The Swan and the Princess."
8. Near the theater, what does Gretchen ask Anita to do?
(a) Marry Jean-Claude.
(b) Marry Richard.
(c) Leave Jean-Claude alone.
(d) Leave Richard alone.
9. What is a lycanthrope?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A werewolf or other were-creature.
(c) Someone who does not like people.
(d) Someone who does not like animals.
10. During their first meeting, what does Elvira ask Anita to do?
(a) Help her find her lost love.
(b) Connect her with a wererat.
(c) Connect her with the vampire community.
(d) Connect her with a werepanther.
11. Why doesn't Gretchen's special power affect Anita?
(a) Animators can block all evil spells.
(b) Animators can see invisible creatures.
(c) Animators have some natural immunity to vampires.
(d) Animators have some natural immunity to shapeshifters.
12. From the Lunatic Cafe, Anita and Irving are led to the end of a hallway and see what two men standing on a platform?
(a) Alfred and Richard.
(b) Marcus and Jean-Claude.
(c) Richard and Marcus.
(d) Alfred and Marcus.
13. When Anita examines the folder given to her by Marcus, what does she find?
(a) Information about eight missing lycanthropes.
(b) Personal information about Richard.
(c) Personal information about Jean-Claude.
14. How old is Gretchen?
(a) Approximately 20 years old.
(b) Approximately 30 years old.
(c) Approximately 200 years old.
(d) Approximately 300 years old.
15. Which of the following is Jean-Claude?
(a) Head vampire in the city.
(b) Anita's boyfriend.
(c) Anita's boss.
(d) Leader of the pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita kills a shapeshifter, who is the one shapeshifter in the meeting who is not drawn to the scent of blood?
2. What is the primary occupation of Anita Blake?
3. By what other name is Edward, a hired killer, known in the vampire community?
4. By what descriptive title is Anita known?
5. What does Anita do for Smitz?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)