|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, who is the second man seen?
2. Which of the following is Jean-Claude?
(a) Anita's boss.
(b) Leader of the pack.
(c) Anita's boyfriend.
(d) Head vampire in the city.
3. When Alfred searches Anita in the room near the cafe, what does he fail to remove?
(a) Her Firestar.
(b) Her knives.
(c) Her pager.
(d) Her Browning.
4. What is a lycanthrope?
(a) Someone who does not like animals.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A werewolf or other were-creature.
(d) Someone who does not like people.
5. After Anita kills a shapeshifter, who is the one shapeshifter in the meeting who is not drawn to the scent of blood?
6. During their first meeting, what does Elvira ask Anita to do?
(a) Help her find her lost love.
(b) Connect her with a wererat.
(c) Connect her with the vampire community.
(d) Connect her with a werepanther.
7. What is the primary occupation of Anita Blake?
(a) Private Investigator.
(b) Vampire slayer.
(c) Owner of The Lunatic Cafe.
8. How old is Gretchen?
(a) Approximately 30 years old.
(b) Approximately 20 years old.
(c) Approximately 300 years old.
(d) Approximately 200 years old.
9. By what descriptive title is Anita known?
(a) The Executioner.
(b) The Animator.
(c) The Vampire.
(d) The Killer.
10. After the musical, who pages Anita?
11. What sort of preternatural creature is Raina?
(a) Submissive wererat.
(c) Dominant werepanther.
(d) Alpha female werewolf.
12. What is the first name of Smitz's wife?
13. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, what is unusual about the first man seen?
(a) He is deceased.
(b) He has a limp.
(c) He changes into a wolf.
(d) He changes into a panther.
14. At the beginning of "The Lunatic Cafe," why does Anita ignore the temptation to date the character who wishes to win her heart?
(a) Because he is married.
(b) Because he is younger than Anita.
(c) Because he lives in a different state.
(d) Because he is dead.
15. In what city does "The Lunatic Cafe" take place?
(a) St. Louis, Missouri.
(b) Kansas City, Missouri.
(c) East St. Louis, Illinois.
(d) Kansas City, Kansas.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their first meeting, what does Elvira tell Anita she is doing?
2. After Anita tells Louie about her client, Elvira, what does Louie agree to do?
3. What sort of preternatural creature is Kaspar?
4. What is the relationship between Anita and Ronnie?
5. After Anita leaves Richard and Jean-Claude near the theater, what special power does Gretchen exhibit?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)