|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Irving's profession?
(a) Reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
(b) Leader of the pack.
(c) Police officer.
2. After Anita becomes angry with Marcus during their meeting, what does Alfred do?
(a) He tries to leave the meeting.
(b) He threatens to destroy the Lunatic Cafe.
(c) He grabs Marcus by the throat.
(d) He grabs Anita by the throat.
3. What is a lycanthrope?
(a) A werewolf or other were-creature.
(b) A vampire.
(c) Someone who does not like people.
(d) Someone who does not like animals.
4. Where is Louie employed?
(a) Animators, Inc.
(b) Preternatural Squad.
(c) Lunatic Cafe.
(d) Washington University.
5. What does Rafael do to rescue Anita from the werewolf who is holding her and mouthing her neck?
(a) Rafael cuts his own arm.
(b) Rafeel cuts the werewolf's arm.
(c) Rafael kills the werewolf.
(d) Rafael threatens the werewolf.
6. After Anita kills a shapeshifter, who is the one shapeshifter in the meeting who is not drawn to the scent of blood?
7. How does Ronnie respond to Anita during their morning activities, when Anita explains why she is angry with Richard?
(a) Ronnie encourages Anita to take revenge on Richard.
(b) Ronnie says Richard did not lie, but merely neglected to tell her everything.
(c) Ronnie encourages Anita to break up with him.
(d) Ronnie admits that she has feelings for Richard.
8. Anita learns that Richard is not the pack leader, even though he defeated Marcus in battle, for what reason?
(a) Richard cheated during the fight.
(b) The pack voted to retain Marcus.
(c) Richard refused to kill Marcus.
(d) Marcus has called for a rematch.
9. During their first meeting, what does Elvira tell Anita she is doing?
(a) Writing a book about shapeshifters.
(b) Writing a thesis about preternatural creatures.
(c) Searching for a lost love.
(d) Writing a book about vampires.
10. What sort of preternatural creature is Raina?
(b) Submissive wererat.
(c) Alpha female werewolf.
(d) Dominant werepanther.
11. When a death might involve some sort of preternatural creature, what is standard operation procedure?
(a) Police officers are advised to carry garlic and call for backup.
(b) Police officers are advised to conceal the event from the public.
(c) Police officers are advised to call the National Unnatural Investigation Force.
(d) Police officers are advised to call the Regional Preternatural Investigation Team.
12. During a meeting between Anita and Kaspar, how is Kaspar's conversation limited?
(a) He can only answer questions that Marcus wants him to answer.
(b) He cannot speak of Raina.
(c) He can only answer questions that Jean-Claude wants him to answer.
(d) He cannot speak of Marcus.
13. When Alfred searches Anita in the room near the cafe, what does he confiscate from her?
(a) Her Browning.
(b) Her Firestar.
(c) Her knives.
(d) Her silver bullets.
14. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, what is unusual about the second man seen?
(a) He has a limp.
(b) He changes into a wolf.
(c) He changes into a panther.
(d) He is deceased.
15. From the Lunatic Cafe, Anita and Irving are led to the end of a hallway and see what two men standing on a platform?
(a) Marcus and Jean-Claude.
(b) Richard and Marcus.
(c) Alfred and Richard.
(d) Alfred and Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Anita and Ronnie?
2. How does Anita respond to Richard's important question?
3. What musical do Anita and Richard see at the theater?
4. What does Richard collect?
5. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, who kills the only woman in the scene?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)