|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Alfred should disarm Anita, after she pulls a weapon?
2. What important question does Richard ask Anita?
(a) He asks Anita if she loves another man.
(b) He asks Anita to change careers.
(c) He asks Anita if she killed a shapeshifter.
(d) He asks her to marry him.
3. During Anita and Richard's dinner, Anita states that she would shoot Richard to protect who?
4. Why doesn't Gretchen's special power affect Anita?
(a) Animators have some natural immunity to shapeshifters.
(b) Animators have some natural immunity to vampires.
(c) Animators can block all evil spells.
(d) Animators can see invisible creatures.
5. What theory does Sheriff Titus offer, regarding the crime scene to which Anita has been called after the theater performance?
(a) A simple wolf attack.
(c) A simple bear attack.
(d) A werewolf attack.
6. What does Richard collect?
(a) "Playbill" booklets.
(b) Leonard Bernstein music.
(c) Animal skins.
(d) Rodgers and Hammerstein music.
7. Anita's remaining weapon, which is not taken by Alfred in the room near the cafe, is loaded with what ammunition?
(a) Seven platinum bullets.
(b) Garlic powder.
(c) Six silver bullets.
(d) Eight silver bullets.
8. After Ronnie recommends that Anita should obtain photos of the missing shapeshifters, who does Anita plan to ask?
9. Which of the following is Jean-Claude?
(a) Anita's boyfriend.
(b) Anita's boss.
(c) Head vampire in the city.
(d) Leader of the pack.
10. What sort of preternatural creature is Rafael?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A wereswan.
(c) A wererat.
(d) A werepanther.
11. By what other name is Edward, a hired killer, known in the vampire community?
12. During a meeting between Anita and Kaspar, how is Kaspar's conversation limited?
(a) He can only answer questions that Marcus wants him to answer.
(b) He cannot speak of Marcus.
(c) He can only answer questions that Jean-Claude wants him to answer.
(d) He cannot speak of Raina.
13. With whom does Anita leave her meeting?
14. What sort of clothing does Gabriel wear?
15. After the musical, who pages Anita?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the novel, why is Anita angry with Burt?
2. When meeting Edward at his hotel, what does Anita clean from her face?
3. In what county is the crime scene that Anita was invited to examine following her date with Richard at the theater?
4. During Anita's meeting with Marcus and other shapeshifters, what statement from Marcus angers Anita?
5. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, what is unusual about the first man seen?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)