|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theory does Sheriff Titus offer, regarding the crime scene to which Anita has been called after the theater performance?
(a) A simple wolf attack.
(b) A werewolf attack.
(c) A simple bear attack.
2. Why is Smitz unwilling to go to the police for help?
(a) His wife is a police officer.
(b) His wife is a lycanthrope.
(c) His wife is a criminal.
(d) His wife is a vampire.
3. What sort of hair does Kaspar have?
4. After the musical, why does Anita become angry with Richard?
(a) He did not like the musical.
(b) He does not understand Anita's relationship with Jean-Claude.
(c) He wants her to take on assignments that do not fit with her job title.
(d) He did not tell her about his involvement in a battle of succession in his wolf pack.
5. How does Anita respond to Richard's important question?
(a) She says yes.
(b) She says no.
(c) She refuses to answer.
(d) She laughs.
6. During their first meeting, what does Elvira tell Anita she is doing?
(a) Writing a thesis about preternatural creatures.
(b) Searching for a lost love.
(c) Writing a book about shapeshifters.
(d) Writing a book about vampires.
7. Anita learns that Richard is not the pack leader, even though he defeated Marcus in battle, for what reason?
(a) The pack voted to retain Marcus.
(b) Richard cheated during the fight.
(c) Richard refused to kill Marcus.
(d) Marcus has called for a rematch.
8. How did Richard become a preternatural creature?
(a) He was cursed by a witch.
(b) He contracted the disease after being vaccinated against it.
(c) He was bitten by a shapeshifter.
(d) He is the son of two preternatural creatures.
9. Who suggests that Alfred should disarm Anita, after she pulls a weapon?
10. What is the first name of Smitz's wife?
11. After Anita kills a shapeshifter, who is the one shapeshifter in the meeting who is not drawn to the scent of blood?
12. According to Richard, how did Raina convince Marcus to sanction pornography between humans and shapeshifters?
(a) She told him he would be killed if he did not agree to sanction the movies.
(b) She told him she would be in some of the movies.
(c) She told him it would be very lucrative.
(d) She told him he could be in some of the movies.
13. Early in the novel, which character wishes to win the heart of Anita?
14. When Anita arrives home after leaving the crime scene, why is Irving waiting for her?
(a) To inform her that Marcus wants to meet her.
(b) To ask for her help in writing a book.
(c) To inform her that Jean-Claude wants to meet her.
(d) To ask for her help in locating his missing wife.
15. After conversing with Irving, Anita agrees to meet with Marcus under what condition?
(a) If Marcus will allow Irving to be present.
(b) If Marcus will step down as pack leader.
(c) If Marcus will allow Richard to be present.
(d) If Marcus will allow Jean-Claude to be present.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a meeting between Anita and Kaspar, how is Kaspar's conversation limited?
2. What is a lycanthrope?
3. After Anita becomes angry with Marcus during their meeting, what does Alfred do?
4. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, what is unusual about the second man seen?
5. During their first meeting, what does Elvira ask Anita to do?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)