Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of Smitz's wife?
2. During a meeting between Anita and Kaspar, how is Kaspar's conversation limited?
(a) He cannot speak of Raina.
(b) He cannot speak of Marcus.
(c) He can only answer questions that Jean-Claude wants him to answer.
(d) He can only answer questions that Marcus wants him to answer.
3. When Anita and Richard meet for dinner after Anita's meeting with Kaspar, what sort of food do the two eat?
4. By what descriptive title is Anita known?
(a) The Animator.
(b) The Vampire.
(c) The Killer.
(d) The Executioner.
5. During a phone conversation between Anita and Edward, following Anita's meeting with Marcus and the shapeshifters, what does Edward say he would like to show to Anita?
(a) A folder with information.
(c) A movie.
(d) A book.
6. What sort of clothing does Gabriel wear?
7. Anita learns that Richard is not the pack leader, even though he defeated Marcus in battle, for what reason?
(a) Richard refused to kill Marcus.
(b) Marcus has called for a rematch.
(c) The pack voted to retain Marcus.
(d) Richard cheated during the fight.
8. What sort of preternatural creature is Kaspar?
(a) A werepanther.
(b) A wereswan.
(c) A wererat.
(d) A werewolf.
9. What important question does Richard ask Anita?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He asks Anita if she killed a shapeshifter.
(c) He asks Anita to change careers.
(d) He asks Anita if she loves another man.
10. Where do Anita and Irving go to meet with Marcus?
(a) The Lunar Cafe.
(b) Guilty Pleasures.
(c) The Fox Theatre.
(d) The Lunatic Cafe.
11. When a death might involve some sort of preternatural creature, what is standard operation procedure?
(a) Police officers are advised to carry garlic and call for backup.
(b) Police officers are advised to conceal the event from the public.
(c) Police officers are advised to call the Regional Preternatural Investigation Team.
(d) Police officers are advised to call the National Unnatural Investigation Force.
12. What does Kaspar recommend Anita should read?
(a) "The Princess and the Pea."
(b) "The Princess Bride."
(c) "The Corpse Bride."
(d) "The Swan and the Princess."
13. What is Irving's profession?
(a) Police officer.
(b) Leader of the pack.
(d) Reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
14. What is a lycanthrope?
(a) A werewolf or other were-creature.
(b) Someone who does not like people.
(c) Someone who does not like animals.
(d) A vampire.
15. What is the relationship between Anita and Ronnie?
(a) Best friends.
(d) Employer and employee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of preternatural creature is Rafael?
2. Why do the police request Anita's help at a crime scene after the musical?
3. When Alfred searches Anita in the room near the cafe, what does he confiscate from her?
4. In what city does "The Lunatic Cafe" take place?
5. During Anita's meeting with Marcus and other shapeshifters, what explanation does Marcus offer for Anita's presence?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)