|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of movie does Edward show to Anita in his hotel room?
(a) Images of the eight missing lycanthropes.
(c) Footage of wolf pack meetings.
(d) Footage of vampire meetings.
2. Anita's remaining weapon, which is not taken by Alfred in the room near the cafe, is loaded with what ammunition?
(a) Seven platinum bullets.
(b) Eight silver bullets.
(c) Six silver bullets.
(d) Garlic powder.
3. When Anita first arrives at the crime scene, following her date with Richard, who orders her to leave the scene?
4. With whom does Anita leave her meeting?
5. Early in the novel, at which theater do Anita and Richard meet?
(a) The Wolf.
(b) The Hound.
(c) The Swan.
(d) The Fox.
6. After the musical, why does Anita become angry with Richard?
(a) He did not like the musical.
(b) He did not tell her about his involvement in a battle of succession in his wolf pack.
(c) He does not understand Anita's relationship with Jean-Claude.
(d) He wants her to take on assignments that do not fit with her job title.
7. Why do the police request Anita's help at a crime scene after the musical?
(a) The police suspect Anita might be involved in the crime.
(b) She is a police detective.
(c) She helps investigate murders that might have ties to the preternatural.
(d) She has psychic abilities.
8. Early in the novel, which character wishes to win the heart of Anita?
9. Because Anita shot a shapeshifter during her meeting with Marcus and the pack, the pack now looks upon Anita in what way?
(a) As a rogue submissive lycanthrope.
(b) Not worthy of their attention.
(c) Leader of the pack.
(d) As a rogue dominant lycanthrope.
10. Who does Anita date, at the beginning of "The Lunatic Cafe?"
11. How old is Gretchen?
(a) Approximately 300 years old.
(b) Approximately 30 years old.
(c) Approximately 200 years old.
(d) Approximately 20 years old.
12. What theory does Sheriff Titus offer, regarding the crime scene to which Anita has been called after the theater performance?
(a) A werewolf attack.
(c) A simple wolf attack.
(d) A simple bear attack.
13. When a death might involve some sort of preternatural creature, what is standard operation procedure?
(a) Police officers are advised to call the National Unnatural Investigation Force.
(b) Police officers are advised to conceal the event from the public.
(c) Police officers are advised to carry garlic and call for backup.
(d) Police officers are advised to call the Regional Preternatural Investigation Team.
14. In what county is the crime scene that Anita was invited to examine following her date with Richard at the theater?
(a) Washington County.
(b) St. Louis County.
(c) Jefferson County.
(d) St. Gerard County.
15. Near the theater, what does Gretchen ask Anita to do?
(a) Leave Jean-Claude alone.
(b) Marry Jean-Claude.
(c) Leave Richard alone.
(d) Marry Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Anita and Ronnie?
2. During their first meeting, what does Elvira tell Anita she is doing?
3. After Anita becomes angry with Marcus during their meeting, what does Alfred do?
4. During Anita's meeting with Marcus and other shapeshifters, what statement from Marcus angers Anita?
5. Why is Smitz unwilling to go to the police for help?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)