|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Anita's meeting with Marcus and other shapeshifters, what statement from Marcus angers Anita?
(a) Marcus states that Anita is a traitor to the pack.
(b) Marcus states that he speaks for Anita.
(c) Marcus states that werewolves are superior to vampires.
(d) Marcus states that Richard must be killed.
2. After the musical, who pages Anita?
3. When Anita examines the folder given to her by Marcus, what does she find?
(b) Information about eight missing lycanthropes.
(c) Personal information about Jean-Claude.
(d) Personal information about Richard.
4. From the Lunatic Cafe, Anita and Irving are led to the end of a hallway and see what two men standing on a platform?
(a) Richard and Marcus.
(b) Alfred and Richard.
(c) Alfred and Marcus.
(d) Marcus and Jean-Claude.
5. During their first meeting, what does Elvira tell Anita she is doing?
(a) Searching for a lost love.
(b) Writing a book about vampires.
(c) Writing a thesis about preternatural creatures.
(d) Writing a book about shapeshifters.
6. What musical do Anita and Richard see at the theater?
(a) "Guys and Dolls."
(c) "The Sound of Music."
(d) "The King and I."
7. After viewing Edward's movie, why does Anita retire to the bathroom while Edward finishes his steak dinner?
(a) After seeing the lycanthropes feast on the dead woman in the film, she cannot watch Edward eat without getting sick.
(b) She cannot bear to watch him eat raw meat.
(c) She is a vegetarian.
(d) She drank too much wine and is ill.
8. What does Anita do for Smitz?
(a) Connect him with a private investigator.
(b) Tell him to go to the police.
(c) Promise to help him to the best of her ability.
(d) Advise Smitz to drop the matter.
9. Why is Smitz unwilling to go to the police for help?
(a) His wife is a vampire.
(b) His wife is a lycanthrope.
(c) His wife is a police officer.
(d) His wife is a criminal.
10. During a phone conversation between Anita and Edward, following Anita's meeting with Marcus and the shapeshifters, what does Edward say he would like to show to Anita?
(b) A book.
(c) A folder with information.
(d) A movie.
11. After conversing with Irving, Anita agrees to meet with Marcus under what condition?
(a) If Marcus will allow Irving to be present.
(b) If Marcus will step down as pack leader.
(c) If Marcus will allow Jean-Claude to be present.
(d) If Marcus will allow Richard to be present.
12. What sort of hair does Kaspar have?
13. After Anita becomes angry with Marcus during their meeting, what does Alfred do?
(a) He grabs Anita by the throat.
(b) He tries to leave the meeting.
(c) He grabs Marcus by the throat.
(d) He threatens to destroy the Lunatic Cafe.
14. What theory does Sheriff Titus offer, regarding the crime scene to which Anita has been called after the theater performance?
(b) A simple wolf attack.
(c) A werewolf attack.
(d) A simple bear attack.
15. What is the occupation of Louie?
(a) Police officer.
(c) Restaurant manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Richard become a preternatural creature?
2. During a meeting between Anita and Kaspar, how is Kaspar's conversation limited?
3. Who suggests that Alfred should disarm Anita, after she pulls a weapon?
4. How does Ronnie respond to Anita during their morning activities, when Anita explains why she is angry with Richard?
5. What does Rafael do to rescue Anita from the werewolf who is holding her and mouthing her neck?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)