|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Anita after she leaves Richard, Jean-Claude, and the theater?
(a) She receives a page from Burt.
(b) She is confronted by Gretchen.
(c) She is confronted by Raina.
(d) She receives a page from Ronnie.
2. After conversing with Irving, Anita agrees to meet with Marcus under what condition?
(a) If Marcus will allow Jean-Claude to be present.
(b) If Marcus will allow Richard to be present.
(c) If Marcus will step down as pack leader.
(d) If Marcus will allow Irving to be present.
3. What is the occupation of Louie?
(a) Police officer.
(c) Restaurant manager.
4. Anita's remaining weapon, which is not taken by Alfred in the room near the cafe, is loaded with what ammunition?
(a) Six silver bullets.
(b) Garlic powder.
(c) Eight silver bullets.
(d) Seven platinum bullets.
5. Early in the novel, at which theater do Anita and Richard meet?
(a) The Hound.
(b) The Swan.
(c) The Wolf.
(d) The Fox.
6. Which werewolf, excited by the scent of blood after Anita killed a shapeshifter, holds Anita and mouths her neck?
7. What is the relationship between Anita and Ronnie?
(a) Best friends.
(c) Employer and employee.
8. Before Anita leaves her meeting with Marcus and the shapeshifters, what does Marcus give to Anita?
(a) A silver bullet.
(b) A medallion for protection.
(c) A folder with information about why they need her help.
(d) A message to deliver to Richard.
9. How old is Gretchen?
(a) Approximately 300 years old.
(b) Approximately 20 years old.
(c) Approximately 200 years old.
(d) Approximately 30 years old.
10. How did Richard become a preternatural creature?
(a) He contracted the disease after being vaccinated against it.
(b) He was bitten by a shapeshifter.
(c) He was cursed by a witch.
(d) He is the son of two preternatural creatures.
11. When meeting Edward at his hotel, what does Anita clean from her face?
(a) Wolf blood.
(b) Chocolate ice cream.
(c) Chicken blood.
12. After Anita's meeting with Elvira, Burt explains that Kaspar wants to hire Anita for what reason?
(a) Kaspar wants Anita to appear in a movie.
(b) Kaspar wants Anita to kill a vampire.
(c) Kaspar wants Anita to raise an ancestor or two.
(d) Kaspar wants Anita to lift a curse.
13. After Anita shoots and kills a shapeshifter, how does Marcus respond?
(a) He wonders how Richard would have handled the situation.
(b) He applauds Anita.
(c) He calls upon the pack members to kill Anita.
(d) He says he is as responsible for the shapeshifter's death as Anita is.
14. What is the primary occupation of Anita Blake?
(a) Vampire slayer.
(b) Owner of The Lunatic Cafe.
(c) Private Investigator.
15. Early in the novel, why does Smitz wish to hire Anita?
(a) To kill his wife.
(b) To find his wife.
(c) To kill a vampire.
(d) To kill a werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard collect?
2. Where is Louie employed?
3. After Anita leaves Richard and Jean-Claude near the theater, what special power does Gretchen exhibit?
4. How do the lycanthropes in the meeting treat the body of the shapeshifter Anita killed?
5. How does Anita respond to Richard's important question?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)