|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Jean-Claude?
(a) Head vampire in the city.
(b) Leader of the pack.
(c) Anita's boyfriend.
(d) Anita's boss.
2. What sort of preternatural creature is Kaspar?
(a) A wererat.
(b) A werepanther.
(c) A wereswan.
(d) A werewolf.
3. Anita learns that Richard is not the pack leader, even though he defeated Marcus in battle, for what reason?
(a) The pack voted to retain Marcus.
(b) Richard refused to kill Marcus.
(c) Marcus has called for a rematch.
(d) Richard cheated during the fight.
4. What is Irving's profession?
(a) Police officer.
(b) Reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
(d) Leader of the pack.
5. What is the profession of Raina?
(a) Proprietor of a cafe.
(b) Police officer.
(d) Reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
6. What is the first name of Smitz's wife?
7. After Anita becomes angry with Marcus during their meeting, what does Alfred do?
(a) He grabs Anita by the throat.
(b) He threatens to destroy the Lunatic Cafe.
(c) He grabs Marcus by the throat.
(d) He tries to leave the meeting.
8. What happens to Anita after she leaves Richard, Jean-Claude, and the theater?
(a) She is confronted by Gretchen.
(b) She receives a page from Burt.
(c) She is confronted by Raina.
(d) She receives a page from Ronnie.
9. In what county is the crime scene that Anita was invited to examine following her date with Richard at the theater?
(a) St. Gerard County.
(b) St. Louis County.
(c) Washington County.
(d) Jefferson County.
10. The morning after Anita's meeting with Marcus and the shapeshifters, what do Anita and Ronnie do?
(a) Go shopping for Christmas.
(b) Go to a movie.
(c) Go out for breakfast.
(d) Meet with Edward.
11. What does Anita do for Smitz?
(a) Promise to help him to the best of her ability.
(b) Tell him to go to the police.
(c) Connect him with a private investigator.
(d) Advise Smitz to drop the matter.
12. What does Rafael do to rescue Anita from the werewolf who is holding her and mouthing her neck?
(a) Rafael threatens the werewolf.
(b) Rafael cuts his own arm.
(c) Rafeel cuts the werewolf's arm.
(d) Rafael kills the werewolf.
13. After conversing with Irving, Anita agrees to meet with Marcus under what condition?
(a) If Marcus will step down as pack leader.
(b) If Marcus will allow Richard to be present.
(c) If Marcus will allow Irving to be present.
(d) If Marcus will allow Jean-Claude to be present.
14. Because Anita shot a shapeshifter during her meeting with Marcus and the pack, the pack now looks upon Anita in what way?
(a) As a rogue dominant lycanthrope.
(b) Leader of the pack.
(c) As a rogue submissive lycanthrope.
(d) Not worthy of their attention.
15. What does Kaspar recommend Anita should read?
(a) "The Princess and the Pea."
(b) "The Corpse Bride."
(c) "The Princess Bride."
(d) "The Swan and the Princess."
Short Answer Questions
1. Near the theater, what does Gretchen ask Anita to do?
2. During Anita's meeting with Marcus and other shapeshifters, what explanation does Marcus offer for Anita's presence?
3. What theory does Sheriff Titus offer, regarding the crime scene to which Anita has been called after the theater performance?
4. Why is Smitz unwilling to go to the police for help?
5. With whom does Anita leave her meeting?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)