|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Ronnie recommends that Anita should obtain photos of the missing shapeshifters, who does Anita plan to ask?
2. What important question does Richard ask Anita?
(a) He asks Anita if she killed a shapeshifter.
(b) He asks Anita if she loves another man.
(c) He asks Anita to change careers.
(d) He asks her to marry him.
3. Near the theater, what does Gretchen ask Anita to do?
(a) Leave Richard alone.
(b) Marry Jean-Claude.
(c) Marry Richard.
(d) Leave Jean-Claude alone.
4. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, who is the second man seen?
5. Anita's remaining weapon, which is not taken by Alfred in the room near the cafe, is loaded with what ammunition?
(a) Garlic powder.
(b) Eight silver bullets.
(c) Seven platinum bullets.
(d) Six silver bullets.
6. What sort of clothing does Gabriel wear?
7. After the musical, why does Anita become angry with Richard?
(a) He wants her to take on assignments that do not fit with her job title.
(b) He did not tell her about his involvement in a battle of succession in his wolf pack.
(c) He did not like the musical.
(d) He does not understand Anita's relationship with Jean-Claude.
8. Who does Anita date, at the beginning of "The Lunatic Cafe?"
9. During a meeting between Anita and Kaspar, how is Kaspar's conversation limited?
(a) He cannot speak of Marcus.
(b) He cannot speak of Raina.
(c) He can only answer questions that Marcus wants him to answer.
(d) He can only answer questions that Jean-Claude wants him to answer.
10. After Anita's meeting with Elvira, Burt explains that Kaspar wants to hire Anita for what reason?
(a) Kaspar wants Anita to raise an ancestor or two.
(b) Kaspar wants Anita to lift a curse.
(c) Kaspar wants Anita to kill a vampire.
(d) Kaspar wants Anita to appear in a movie.
11. By what other name is Edward, a hired killer, known in the vampire community?
12. How does Anita respond to Richard's important question?
(a) She says yes.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She refuses to answer.
(d) She says no.
13. After Anita leaves Richard and Jean-Claude near the theater, what special power does Gretchen exhibit?
(a) The power to become invisible.
(b) The power to shapeshift.
(c) The power to summon preternatural creatures.
(d) The power to cloud the minds of humans.
14. After viewing Edward's movie, why does Anita retire to the bathroom while Edward finishes his steak dinner?
(a) She drank too much wine and is ill.
(b) She is a vegetarian.
(c) She cannot bear to watch him eat raw meat.
(d) After seeing the lycanthropes feast on the dead woman in the film, she cannot watch Edward eat without getting sick.
15. What is Irving's profession?
(b) Reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
(c) Police officer.
(d) Leader of the pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita do for Smitz?
2. What sort of preternatural creature is Kaspar?
3. Because Anita shot a shapeshifter during her meeting with Marcus and the pack, the pack now looks upon Anita in what way?
4. During a phone conversation between Anita and Edward, following Anita's meeting with Marcus and the shapeshifters, what does Edward say he would like to show to Anita?
5. In what city does "The Lunatic Cafe" take place?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)