|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ronnie respond to Anita during their morning activities, when Anita explains why she is angry with Richard?
(a) Ronnie encourages Anita to break up with him.
(b) Ronnie admits that she has feelings for Richard.
(c) Ronnie says Richard did not lie, but merely neglected to tell her everything.
(d) Ronnie encourages Anita to take revenge on Richard.
2. During a meeting between Anita and Kaspar, how is Kaspar's conversation limited?
(a) He cannot speak of Raina.
(b) He can only answer questions that Jean-Claude wants him to answer.
(c) He can only answer questions that Marcus wants him to answer.
(d) He cannot speak of Marcus.
3. What does Anita do for Smitz?
(a) Connect him with a private investigator.
(b) Tell him to go to the police.
(c) Promise to help him to the best of her ability.
(d) Advise Smitz to drop the matter.
4. In the city where "The Lunatic Cafe" is set, who is the leader of the local wolf pack?
5. When Anita and Richard meet for dinner after Anita's meeting with Kaspar, what sort of food do the two eat?
6. What is a lycanthrope?
(a) Someone who does not like animals.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A werewolf or other were-creature.
(d) Someone who does not like people.
7. During their first meeting, what does Elvira tell Anita she is doing?
(a) Searching for a lost love.
(b) Writing a book about vampires.
(c) Writing a book about shapeshifters.
(d) Writing a thesis about preternatural creatures.
8. Why doesn't Gretchen's special power affect Anita?
(a) Animators have some natural immunity to vampires.
(b) Animators can see invisible creatures.
(c) Animators can block all evil spells.
(d) Animators have some natural immunity to shapeshifters.
9. Who does Anita date, at the beginning of "The Lunatic Cafe?"
10. According to Richard, how did Raina convince Marcus to sanction pornography between humans and shapeshifters?
(a) She told him he could be in some of the movies.
(b) She told him it would be very lucrative.
(c) She told him she would be in some of the movies.
(d) She told him he would be killed if he did not agree to sanction the movies.
11. When Anita first arrives at the crime scene, following her date with Richard, who orders her to leave the scene?
12. When Anita arrives home after leaving the crime scene, why is Irving waiting for her?
(a) To ask for her help in writing a book.
(b) To inform her that Marcus wants to meet her.
(c) To inform her that Jean-Claude wants to meet her.
(d) To ask for her help in locating his missing wife.
13. When Anita examines the folder given to her by Marcus, what does she find?
(a) Personal information about Jean-Claude.
(b) Information about eight missing lycanthropes.
(d) Personal information about Richard.
14. After Anita shoots and kills a shapeshifter, how does Marcus respond?
(a) He applauds Anita.
(b) He calls upon the pack members to kill Anita.
(c) He says he is as responsible for the shapeshifter's death as Anita is.
(d) He wonders how Richard would have handled the situation.
15. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, who is the second man seen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Jean-Claude?
2. What is the relationship between Anita and Ronnie?
3. In the movie Edward shows to Anita, what is unusual about the first man seen?
4. What does Kaspar recommend Anita should read?
5. Following the theater performance, why is Anita concerned when she realizes Richard might be a romantic?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)