|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ronnie respond to Anita during their morning activities, when Anita explains why she is angry with Richard?
(a) Ronnie admits that she has feelings for Richard.
(b) Ronnie encourages Anita to take revenge on Richard.
(c) Ronnie encourages Anita to break up with him.
(d) Ronnie says Richard did not lie, but merely neglected to tell her everything.
2. After Anita tells Louie about her client, Elvira, what does Louie agree to do?
(a) Ask to see if any werewolves would be willing to help with Elvira's book.
(b) Help Elvira to locate her ancestors.
(c) Help Elvira with her thesis.
(d) Ask to see if any wererats would be willing to help with Elvira's book.
3. What explanation does Jean-Claude offer for not coming to Anita's aid against Gabriel at Guilty Pleasures?
(a) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Gabriel is dominant.
(b) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Gabriel is dominant.
(c) Assisting her would go against the vampire code, because Anita is dominant.
(d) Assisting her would go against pack law, because Anita is dominant.
4. After conversing with Irving, Anita agrees to meet with Marcus under what condition?
(a) If Marcus will allow Irving to be present.
(b) If Marcus will allow Jean-Claude to be present.
(c) If Marcus will allow Richard to be present.
(d) If Marcus will step down as pack leader.
5. Anita's remaining weapon, which is not taken by Alfred in the room near the cafe, is loaded with what ammunition?
(a) Seven platinum bullets.
(b) Garlic powder.
(c) Six silver bullets.
(d) Eight silver bullets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Titus?
2. The morning after Anita's meeting with Marcus and the shapeshifters, what do Anita and Ronnie do?
3. In Kaspar's basement, what does Edward do while Anita creates a diversion?
4. What sort of preternatural creature is Rafael?
5. Who does Anita date, at the beginning of "The Lunatic Cafe?"
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)