|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of "The Lunatic Cafe," why does Anita ignore the temptation to date the character who wishes to win her heart?
(a) Because he is younger than Anita.
(b) Because he is dead.
(c) Because he lives in a different state.
(d) Because he is married.
2. When Alfred searches Anita in the room near the cafe, what does he fail to remove?
(a) Her Browning.
(b) Her Firestar.
(c) Her knives.
(d) Her pager.
3. Who offers to be hunted in exchange for Anita's release from a cage in Kaspar's basement?
4. What sort of preternatural creature is Rafael?
(a) A wererat.
(b) A wereswan.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A werepanther.
5. What reason does Kaspar give for being cursed as a swan?
(a) He was bitten by a swan when he was a child.
(b) A naga turned him into a wereswan after saving him from drowning in a river.
(c) His father was also cursed as a swan.
(d) A witch changed him to make him kinder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anita prove to the police officers at Elvira's house that the creature who attacked Zerbrowski was not a lycanthrope?
2. When Anita examines the folder given to her by Marcus, what does she find?
3. What does Anita do to protect Louie from being discovered by the police,?
4. Who is the owner of Guilty Pleasures?
5. How did Richard become a preternatural creature?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)