|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a death might involve some sort of preternatural creature, what is standard operation procedure?
(a) Police officers are advised to call the Regional Preternatural Investigation Team.
(b) Police officers are advised to call the National Unnatural Investigation Force.
(c) Police officers are advised to carry garlic and call for backup.
(d) Police officers are advised to conceal the event from the public.
2. From the Lunatic Cafe, Anita and Irving are led to the end of a hallway and see what two men standing on a platform?
(a) Richard and Marcus.
(b) Alfred and Marcus.
(c) Alfred and Richard.
(d) Marcus and Jean-Claude.
3. When Anita examines the folder given to her by Marcus, what does she find?
(a) Personal information about Jean-Claude.
(c) Personal information about Richard.
(d) Information about eight missing lycanthropes.
4. What happens to Anita after she leaves Richard, Jean-Claude, and the theater?
(a) She receives a page from Ronnie.
(b) She is confronted by Raina.
(c) She receives a page from Burt.
(d) She is confronted by Gretchen.
5. During Anita's meeting with Marcus and other shapeshifters, what statement from Marcus angers Anita?
(a) Marcus states that werewolves are superior to vampires.
(b) Marcus states that he speaks for Anita.
(c) Marcus states that Anita is a traitor to the pack.
(d) Marcus states that Richard must be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anita learns that Richard is not the pack leader, even though he defeated Marcus in battle, for what reason?
2. Where do Anita and Irving go to meet with Marcus?
3. What sort of preternatural creature is Richard?
4. After conversing with Irving, Anita agrees to meet with Marcus under what condition?
5. What sort of preternatural creature is Rafael?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)