|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theory does Sheriff Titus offer, regarding the crime scene to which Anita has been called after the theater performance?
(a) A simple wolf attack.
(b) A simple bear attack.
(d) A werewolf attack.
2. Why doesn't Gretchen's special power affect Anita?
(a) Animators can block all evil spells.
(b) Animators have some natural immunity to vampires.
(c) Animators have some natural immunity to shapeshifters.
(d) Animators can see invisible creatures.
3. What happens to Anita after she leaves Richard, Jean-Claude, and the theater?
(a) She is confronted by Raina.
(b) She is confronted by Gretchen.
(c) She receives a page from Burt.
(d) She receives a page from Ronnie.
4. After the musical, why does Anita become angry with Richard?
(a) He did not like the musical.
(b) He does not understand Anita's relationship with Jean-Claude.
(c) He did not tell her about his involvement in a battle of succession in his wolf pack.
(d) He wants her to take on assignments that do not fit with her job title.
5. When Anita first arrives at the crime scene, following her date with Richard, who orders her to leave the scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. After examining the body and the crime scene, on the night of her date with Richard, what does Anita conclude?
2. What is a lycanthrope?
3. From the Lunatic Cafe, Anita and Irving are led to the end of a hallway and see what two men standing on a platform?
4. Which of the following is Jean-Claude?
5. When Alfred searches Anita in the room near the cafe, what does he fail to remove?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)