|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near the theater, what does Gretchen ask Anita to do?
(a) Leave Richard alone.
(b) Marry Richard.
(c) Marry Jean-Claude.
(d) Leave Jean-Claude alone.
2. Which of the following is Jean-Claude?
(a) Anita's boyfriend.
(b) Head vampire in the city.
(c) Leader of the pack.
(d) Anita's boss.
3. Why do the police request Anita's help at a crime scene after the musical?
(a) She helps investigate murders that might have ties to the preternatural.
(b) She is a police detective.
(c) The police suspect Anita might be involved in the crime.
(d) She has psychic abilities.
4. What does Richard collect?
(a) Leonard Bernstein music.
(b) "Playbill" booklets.
(c) Animal skins.
(d) Rodgers and Hammerstein music.
5. What musical do Anita and Richard see at the theater?
(b) "The Sound of Music."
(c) "Guys and Dolls."
(d) "The King and I."
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Anita after she leaves Richard, Jean-Claude, and the theater?
2. When Anita arrives home after leaving the crime scene, why is Irving waiting for her?
3. By what descriptive title is Anita known?
4. When Anita first arrives at the crime scene, following her date with Richard, who orders her to leave the scene?
5. What is the profession of Raina?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)