|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what county is the crime scene that Anita was invited to examine following her date with Richard at the theater?
(a) Washington County.
(b) St. Louis County.
(c) Jefferson County.
(d) St. Gerard County.
2. What sort of clothing does Gabriel wear?
3. What sort of preternatural creature is Richard?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A werepanther.
(c) A wererat.
(d) A vampire.
4. At the beginning of the novel, why is Anita angry with Burt?
(a) He owes her money.
(b) He wants her to quit her job.
(c) He wants to date other women.
(d) He assigns her work that is not in her field, just to make money.
5. Why do the police request Anita's help at a crime scene after the musical?
(a) She has psychic abilities.
(b) She helps investigate murders that might have ties to the preternatural.
(c) The police suspect Anita might be involved in the crime.
(d) She is a police detective.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the city where "The Lunatic Cafe" is set, who is the leader of the local wolf pack?
2. What is Irving's profession?
3. By what other name is Edward, a hired killer, known in the vampire community?
4. During their first meeting, what does Elvira ask Anita to do?
5. After conversing with Irving, Anita agrees to meet with Marcus under what condition?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)