1. What is the primary occupation of Anita Blake?
(b) Private Investigator.
(c) Owner of The Lunatic Cafe.
(d) Vampire slayer.
2. How old is Anita?
3. In what city does "The Lunatic Cafe" take place?
(a) St. Louis, Missouri.
(b) Kansas City, Missouri.
(c) Kansas City, Kansas.
(d) East St. Louis, Illinois.
4. Who does Anita date, at the beginning of "The Lunatic Cafe?"
5. At the beginning of the novel, why is Anita angry with Burt?
(a) He wants her to quit her job.
(b) He wants to date other women.
(c) He owes her money.
(d) He assigns her work that is not in her field, just to make money.
6. Early in the novel, which character wishes to win the heart of Anita?
7. At the beginning of "The Lunatic Cafe," why does Anita ignore the temptation to date the character who wishes to win her heart?
(a) Because he is dead.
(b) Because he lives in a different state.
(c) Because he is younger than Anita.
(d) Because he is married.
This section contains 5,546 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)