|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the one-year memorial, what are the neighbors doing to honor Susie?
(a) Signing a card for the Salmon family.
(b) Singing songs and holding candles.
(c) Letting hundreds of balloons go.
(d) Looking for her body.
2. What gift does Abigail bring from California to her abandoned family?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) None of these answers are correct.
(c) Oranges from California.
(d) Wine from the winery she works at.
3. What does Buckley want to be called when his mother returns from California?
(c) "Jack Junior."
4. In Chapter 21, why does Abigail ask Fenerman to leave the hospital during his visit to see Jack?
(a) Because she is afraid Jack will find out about her affair.
(b) Because she does not want to hear any more about Susie's case.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Because she wants to be alone with Jack.
5. Who does Ruth go to Susie's one-year memorial with?
(c) Mr. Harvey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jack think visits him in the hospital after his confrontation with Buckley?
2. At Susie's one-year memorial, who do the neighbors suspect of killing Susie?
3. Who is Holiday?
4. After Lindsey breaks into Mr. Harvey's house and Abigail calls Detective Fenerman, where do Abigail and Fenerman meet?
5. What character's visit to the Salmon family in the hospital, after Buckley has confronted Jack, makes the entire family tense?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conflict does Mr. Harvey feel about reporting that his house has been broken into?
2. Years after Susie's murder, what does Mr. Harvey dream of when he feels threatened?
3. Why is the Salmon family tense about Fenerman coming to visit Jack and the rest of the family in the hospital after Jack's heart attack?
4. How does Susie know her way around Hal's bike shop?
5. How is the sinkhole going to be filled?
6. Why is Ruth a celebrity in Susie's heaven?
7. What can Susie physically feel that lets her know she is in Ruth's body?
8. What does Samuel promise to do with the abandoned house he and Lindsey take shelter in after their college graduation?
9. When Jack and Abigail confess that they both see Susie, how do they react?
10. While eating apple pie that Ruana brought to the Salmon family, what do Samuel and Lindsey learn about the house they want to fix up?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)