|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Flora Hernandez?
(a) Lindsey's new best friend at school.
(b) Another girl killed by Mr. Harvey.
(c) Mr. Harvey's grown daughter.
(d) Susie's roommate in heaven.
2. While Ruth and Ray are sleeping after Susie has entered Ruth's body, what does Ruana bake to wake them up?
(a) Banana bread.
(d) Apple pie.
3. What happens to Jack in Chapter 18, after Buckley confronts him about how he has dealt with Susie's death?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) He leaves the family.
(d) He hits Buckley.
4. Who does Ruth go to Susie's one-year memorial with?
(a) Mr. Harvey.
5. What does Buckley want to be called when his mother returns from California?
(c) "Jack Junior."
Short Answer Questions
1. After Lindsey breaks into Mr. Harvey's house and Abigail calls Detective Fenerman, where do Abigail and Fenerman meet?
2. While at the sinkhole, what happens to Ruth after she asks Susie if she wants anything?
3. By Chapter 20, as time goes on, what kinds of places does Mr. Harvey like to visit?
4. Why is the sinkhole going to be filled?
5. What does Susie do when she is tired of watching her family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first memory Mr. Harvey has of killing someone?
2. What can Susie physically feel that lets her know she is in Ruth's body?
3. What does Samuel promise to do with the abandoned house he and Lindsey take shelter in after their college graduation?
4. What does Susie confess to Ray as he prepares to go visit the sinkhole before it is to be filled in?
5. How is the sinkhole going to be filled?
6. What does Susie realize, while watching from her heaven, about her family after she has entered (and left) Ruth's body?
7. Who is Mr. O'Dwyer?
8. How does Susie know her way around Hal's bike shop?
9. Why is Lindsey so upset when she sees a red scarf on Fenerman's desk one day when she stops in to see how her sister's case is going?
10. Why is Lindsey so angry with her mother when she returns from California to see Jack in the hospital?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)