|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Harvey dispose of Susie's charm bracelet?
(a) In his garbage can.
(b) In the sinkhole.
(c) Nowhere: he keeps it as a token.
(d) In a construction site.
2. What secret item do Buckley and Nate find in Susie's room?
(a) A stolen necklace.
(b) A twig.
(c) A diary.
(d) A picture.
3. Who is Ray Singh?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) A boy Susie had a crush on.
(c) A boy in Susie's class.
(d) A boy who kissed Susie before she died.
4. What gift does Samuel Heckler give Lindsey on the first Christmas after Susie's death?
(a) Half a heart.
(b) A book.
(c) A charm bracelet.
(d) A journal.
5. What did Mr. Harvey's father do for a living?
(a) He was a cobbler.
(b) He was a jeweler.
(c) He worked on computers.
(d) He never really had a reliable job or income.
6. How does Nate respond to Buckley's comments about seeing his sister's ghost?
(a) He gets scared.
(b) He does not believe him.
(c) He asks a lot of questions.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
7. Who is Ruth Connors?
(a) A newspaper reporter.
(b) Mr. Harvey's next victim.
(c) Susie's cousin.
(d) A classmate of Susie's.
8. What gift did Susie receive for Christmas when she was eleven?
(a) An encyclopedia set.
(b) A new bicycle.
(c) A camera.
(d) A make-up kit.
9. While in the hospital, what does Abigail want Fenerman to admit?
(a) That the police are clueless about what happened to Susie.
(b) That he killed his wife.
(c) That Susie was murdered.
(d) That he has feelings for her.
10. What item does Mr. Harvey have a lot of in his house?
11. What takes Jack aback the first time he sees Ruana?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) Her ugliness.
(c) How dirty her house is.
(d) How she looks just like Susie.
12. How does Ruth Connors describe Susie's ghost?
(a) As a voice only.
(b) As a mean, scary image.
(c) As a girl with hollow eyes.
(d) As a white whisp of smoke that follows her around.
13. Who teaches Lindsey to put on make-up?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Grandma Lynn.
(d) Aunt Gertrude.
14. What body part of Susie does a dog find?
(a) Her knee.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her foot.
(d) Her elbow.
15. Which piece had Susie always used in the board game the family plays at Christmas?
(a) The hat.
(b) She never really had a preference.
(c) The shoe.
(d) The red pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What items does Lindsey stroke when she enters Susie's room for the first time after her death?
2. How much can Susie communicate with her family back on Earth after she is murdered?
3. Who are Clarissa and Brian?
4. Who is the narrator of The Lovely Bones?
5. Who documents Lindsey and Samuel's budding relationship in a diary?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)