|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Holly?
(a) Susie's teacher on earth.
(b) Susie's pen pal in Vietnam.
(c) Susie's teacher in heaven.
(d) Susie's roommate in heaven.
2. Who is Nate?
(a) Buckley's stepbrother.
(b) Buckley's friend.
(c) Buckley's cousin.
(d) Buckley's imaginary friend.
3. What body part of Susie does a dog find?
(a) Her knee.
(b) Her foot.
(c) Her elbow.
(d) Her hand.
4. What does Ruth Connors steal out of Clarissa's locker?
(a) Marijuana and photos.
(b) A yearbook and pictures of Clarissa's boyfriend.
(c) Money and a book.
(d) Condoms and a romance novel.
5. How much does Mr. Harvey have to pay the property owner for using his sinkhole?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars and a case of beer.
6. What does Det. Fenerman believe Mr. Harvey's late wife was called?
7. Where do Ruth and Ray spend a lot of time talking about Susie?
(a) In the cornfields where she was killed.
(b) In the auditorium.
(c) At Ruth's house.
(d) At Ray's house.
8. What is the usual final project for the symposium students?
(a) How to build a better mousetrap.
(b) How to build a bridge out of toothpicks.
(c) How to build a better egg crate.
(d) How to plan a perfect murder.
9. How does Nate respond to Buckley's comments about seeing his sister's ghost?
(a) He asks a lot of questions.
(b) He gets scared.
(c) He does not believe him.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
10. What does Ruth's father make her do every morning when he drops her off at school?
(a) Promise not to talk to any boys.
(b) Drink alcohol.
(c) Give him his lunch money.
(d) Tell him he loves her.
11. How does Abigail respond to hearing sirens after Jack's attack in the cornfield?
(a) She refuses to let Lindsey out.
(b) She tries to find Jack.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) She becomes very controlling.
12. How old is Susie?
13. While in the hospital, what does Abigail want Fenerman to admit?
(a) That he has feelings for her.
(b) That Susie was murdered.
(c) That he killed his wife.
(d) That the police are clueless about what happened to Susie.
14. How often does Jack walk by Mr. Harvey's house?
(b) Several times a day.
15. Who brings Lindsey to the hospital to see Jack?
(b) Mr. Harvey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What board game do the Salmon family play on the first Christmas after Susie died?
2. Who is the narrator of The Lovely Bones?
3. Who does not attend Susie's memorial service?
4. What gift does Samuel Heckler give Lindsey on the first Christmas after Susie's death?
5. How does Det. Fenerman respond to Jack's first phone call about Mr. Harvey being involved in the death of his daughter?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)