|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Harvey dispose of Susie's charm bracelet?
(a) In his garbage can.
(b) In a construction site.
(c) In the sinkhole.
(d) Nowhere: he keeps it as a token.
2. How difficult was it for Mr. Harvey to lure Susie to his secret room?
(a) Very, very difficult.
(b) Not difficult at all.
(c) Mr. Harvey didn't lure Susie anywhere.
(d) There is no secret room.
3. What type of narration does The Lovely Bones display?
(a) None of these answers are correct.
(b) Second person.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person.
4. Where do Ruth and Ray spend a lot of time talking about Susie?
(a) In the auditorium.
(b) At Ray's house.
(c) At Ruth's house.
(d) In the cornfields where she was killed.
5. How does Det. Fenerman respond to Jack's first phone call about Mr. Harvey being involved in the death of his daughter?
(a) He listens politely but is too lazy to do anything about it.
(b) He thinks Jack is going insane.
(c) He is doubtful, but thinks it can't hurt to pursue.
(d) He has been thinking the same thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of stories does Susie's father like to tell about his children?
2. Who is Franny?
3. What does Jack try to use the board game for that the family plays at Christmas?
4. How old is Buckley when Susie dies?
5. What animals run freely in Susie's heaven?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)