|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Buckley walks in on his mother in the bathroom, what is she eating?
(d) Fresh berries from their backyard.
2. What kinds of stories does Susie's father like to tell about his children?
(a) Embarrassing ones.
(b) Imaginary ones.
(c) Ones that involve the church.
(d) He actually doesn't like to talk about his kids.
3. Where does Mr. Harvey dispose of Susie's charm bracelet?
(a) In his garbage can.
(b) Nowhere: he keeps it as a token.
(c) In the sinkhole.
(d) In a construction site.
4. How does Det. Fenerman find Mr. Harvey upon his first visit to his house?
(a) Very suspicious and probably a murderer.
(b) Strange and sincere, but not suspicious.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Very lonely and living in filth.
5. Which piece had Susie always used in the board game the family plays at Christmas?
(a) The red pieces.
(b) The hat.
(c) She never really had a preference.
(d) The shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Samuel Heckler give Lindsey on the first Christmas after Susie's death?
2. Who comforts Jack when he is found sobbing in Susie's room after his emotions bubble to the surface for the first time after Susie's death?
3. How old is Susie?
4. How does Susie respond, in heaven, to Jack's suspicions about Mr. Harvey at first?
5. How much can Susie communicate with her family back on Earth after she is murdered?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)