|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like when Mr. Harvey and Jack work on Mr. Harvey's backyard project in Chapter 4?
(a) It is a very hot summer day.
(b) The leaves are beginning to fall all around them.
(c) The weeds and flowers are beginning to bloom in Spring.
(d) There is snow on the ground.
2. Who is the narrator of The Lovely Bones?
(b) No one -- this book has a general narrator.
(c) Susie Salmon.
(d) Mr. Harvey.
3. What picture does Lindsey find in Susie's room when she enters it for the first time after her death?
(a) A picture of their mother.
(b) A picture of Mr. Harvey.
(c) A picture of Ray Singh.
(d) A picture of herself.
4. How does Det. Fenerman respond to Jack's first phone call about Mr. Harvey being involved in the death of his daughter?
(a) He is doubtful, but thinks it can't hurt to pursue.
(b) He has been thinking the same thing.
(c) He listens politely but is too lazy to do anything about it.
(d) He thinks Jack is going insane.
5. What board game do the Salmon family play on the first Christmas after Susie died?
(d) Chutes and Ladders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comfort did Susie offer Ruth after she is reprimanded in art class?
2. What does Ruth Connors steal out of Clarissa's locker?
3. What items does Lindsey stroke when she enters Susie's room for the first time after her death?
4. What horrible act is described in Chapter 1?
5. What type of narration does The Lovely Bones display?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)