|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Georgie get home from Robin's grave?
2. What has Mrs. Harper found at the end of the book?
3. What does Mr. Collier write a story about?
4. Who does Georgie want to share the boys' stories with?
5. Where is the service for Robin held?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Robin die?
2. What does Mrs. Harper want Georgie to do at the funeral?
3. What is Georgie most excited for during the choir concert?
4. Why is Georgie allowed to continue attending the boys' school?
5. Why does Richie quit the play?
6. What does Georgie do after the service for Robin?
7. Why does Kevin quit the play?
8. What makes Georgie punch one of the other boys at the school?
9. What does Georgie do at Robin's funeral?
10. How does Georgie come to be in the choir?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Georgie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
Choosing sides was a theme that was presented in this book. What are some of the examples of this theme appearing, and how did it affect the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of abuse did Georgie receive in his life, and how did he respond to this?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)