|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
2. What does Georgie do at Robin's grave?
3. Who tells Georgie that he will be able to stay at the school?
4. What does Eddie say Robin will never do?
5. Where did Mr. Collier used to work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Georgie punch one of the other boys at the school?
2. Why does Georgie refuse to join the drama class?
3. What does Georgie do after the service for Robin?
4. Why is Georgie jealous of Paul?
5. Why did Robin like having Paul around?
6. Why does Kevin quit the play?
7. Why does Richie quit the play?
8. What does Georgie do after hearing all the stories at the over-nighter?
9. What does Mrs. Harper want Georgie to do at the funeral?
10. What does Georgie show Timothy that he won't show anyone else?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Betrayal was a theme introduced at the very beginning of this book. How does this constant stream of betrayal affect the outcome of the plot, and which characters were most affected by it?
Essay Topic 2
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the characters in these scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Choosing sides was a theme that was presented in this book. What are some of the examples of this theme appearing, and how did it affect the characters involved?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)