|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Georgie feel after showing someone his scars?
2. What happens when Robin tries to feed some animals by himself?
3. Who hounds Georgie to take off his shirt?
4. What changed in Robin when he met Georgie?
5. What does Georgie do for Robin when they are around other people?
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the title of this book?
Essay Topic 2
How did Mr. Collier teach Georgie to read, and what affect did this new skill have on Georgie's life?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters, and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)