|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Robin when he dies?
2. Who plays Alice in the final production?
3. Who brings Robin to visit Georgie while he is sick?
4. Why does Georgie not join the drama class?
5. What makes Georgie jealous of Paul?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Georgie punch one of the other boys at the school?
2. Why is Alice in Wonderland Mrs. Harper's favorite skit in the play?
3. How does Robin die?
4. How does Georgie come to be in the choir?
5. Why did Robin like having Paul around?
6. What does Mrs. Harper do when she sees what Georgie is doing after Robin's service?
7. Why does Kevin quit the play?
8. What is Georgie most excited for during the choir concert?
9. What does Georgie show Timothy that he won't show anyone else?
10. Why is Georgie so fond of Robin?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Georgie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Irene Hunt have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 3
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)