|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie learn to do at the end of the book?
2. What gift does Robin bring Georgie while he is sick?
(a) Rose petals.
(c) A camera.
3. Where does Georgie usually meet Robin?
(a) In the school.
(b) By the gate.
(c) In his room.
(d) At the pond.
4. Who is the only person Georgie tells about his scars?
5. Who plays the Mad Hatter in the final production?
(d) Mr. Collier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Georgie get home from Robin's grave?
2. What does Robin remember Paul doing?
3. Why does Mrs. Harper pull the Alice in Wonderland skit?
4. Who does Georgie say he cannot help hating?
5. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Georgie say to Mrs. Harper at the end of the book?
2. Why did Robin like having Paul around?
3. How does Georgie save the play?
4. Why does Georgie realize he has been hating Mrs. Harper?
5. What does Mr. Collier do to make Georgie mad?
6. What does Mrs. Harper want Georgie to do at the funeral?
7. Why does Robin like Georgie so much?
8. Why does Georgie refuse to join the drama class?
9. What is Georgie most excited for during the choir concert?
10. What does Georgie do after hearing all the stories at the over-nighter?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)