|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robin not get to see Paul anymore?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He moved away.
(c) He graduated.
(d) He is dead.
2. Why does Mrs. Harper pull the Alice in Wonderland skit?
(a) Kevin gets in trouble.
(b) It is not ready.
(c) Her father doesn't like it.
(d) Richie gets hit.
3. What do the boys plan with the gift from the Judge?
(a) A movie night.
(b) A fundraiser.
(c) A sleepover.
(d) A cooking competition.
4. Where does Georgie usually meet Robin?
(a) By the gate.
(b) In his room.
(c) At the pond.
(d) In the school.
5. What does Georgie do after the service for Robin?
(a) Sleeps in the garden.
(b) Digs up his rosebush.
(c) Kills a duck.
(d) Hides in Robin's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie learn to do at the end of the book?
2. Where did Mr. Collier used to work?
3. Who is with Robin when he dies?
4. Who does Georgie practice in front of before the play?
5. Who does Georgie want to share the boys' stories with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Collier do to make Georgie mad?
2. Why does Mr. Collier know how to teach Georgie?
3. What does Georgie do at Robin's funeral?
4. Why did Robin like having Paul around?
5. What does Mrs. Harper say to Georgie at the end of the book?
6. What does Mrs. Harper want Georgie to do at the funeral?
7. Why is Georgie allowed to continue attending the boys' school?
8. Why is Robin alone when he dies?
9. How does Robin die?
10. How does Georgie save the play?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)