|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie do when he can't sing at the funeral?
(a) He sits back down.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He stands there and cries.
(d) He hugs Mrs. Harper.
2. What do the boys plan with the gift from the Judge?
(a) A sleepover.
(b) A fundraiser.
(c) A movie night.
(d) A cooking competition.
3. How does Georgie feel when Robin comes to visit him while he is sick?
4. Why does Georgie not tell any stories when the boys are telling stories?
(a) His are too sad.
(b) He is too embarrassed.
(c) He doesn't trust the boys yet.
(d) He doesn't know any.
5. What does Mr. Collier write a story about?
(a) All of these.
(d) The rosebush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts the drama class?
2. Who does Georgie tell about his regret in hating Mrs. Harper?
3. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
4. Why does Robin not get to see Paul anymore?
5. Who reminds Robin of Paul?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Richie quit the play?
2. Why does Georgie realize he has been hating Mrs. Harper?
3. What does Mr. Collier do to make Georgie mad?
4. Why does Mr. Collier know how to teach Georgie?
5. What does Georgie do after hearing all the stories at the over-nighter?
6. What does Mrs. Harper want Georgie to do at the funeral?
7. Why does Georgie refuse to join the drama class?
8. Why is Georgie jealous of Paul?
9. What does Mrs. Harper say to Georgie at the end of the book?
10. How does Robin die?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)