|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes in Georgie's behavior as he works with Eddie?
(a) He acts like Eddie.
(b) He is more quiet.
(c) He forgives Mrs. Harper.
(d) He talks more.
2. Who asks Georgie to sing at Robin's funeral?
(b) Judge O'Neil.
(c) Mary Angela.
(d) Mr. Collier.
3. What does the Judge send to the boys' school?
(b) A movie screen and projector.
(c) Air mattresses.
(d) Bags of candy.
4. Who hounds Georgie to take off his shirt?
5. Who does Georgie want to share the boys' stories with?
(a) His rosebush.
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie learn to do at the end of the book?
2. What has Mrs. Harper found at the end of the book?
3. What changed in Robin when he met Georgie?
4. Where did Mr. Collier used to work?
5. What is Eddie's nick-name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Georgie do with Old Eddie?
2. What does Georgie say to Mrs. Harper at the end of the book?
3. Why is Georgie so fond of Robin?
4. How does Georgie save the play?
5. How does Georgie come to be in the choir?
6. Why is Georgie allowed to continue attending the boys' school?
7. What does Georgie do at Robin's funeral?
8. How does Robin die?
9. What does Georgie do after hearing all the stories at the over-nighter?
10. What does Mrs. Harper do when she sees what Georgie is doing after Robin's service?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)