|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays Alice in the final production?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(c) Mary Angela.
2. Why does Georgie say he never learned to read?
(a) He never found it interesting.
(b) His mother told him not to.
(c) Nobody helped him.
(d) He is too stupid.
3. What happens when Robin tries to feed some animals by himself?
(a) He gets scared.
(b) He falls down.
(c) He is attacked.
(d) He gets lost.
4. How does Georgie feel when Robin comes to visit him while he is sick?
5. What part is Richie playing in the play?
(a) The White Rabbit.
(c) The Queen of Hearts.
(d) The Mad Hatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
2. Why does Georgie hate Mrs. Harper?
3. Who tells Georgie that he will be able to stay at the school?
4. Who starts teaching Georgie to read?
5. Why is Georgie able to stay at the school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Collier know how to teach Georgie?
2. What does Georgie say to Mrs. Harper at the end of the book?
3. Why does Kevin quit the play?
4. Why is Georgie so fond of Robin?
5. What does Mrs. Harper want Georgie to do at the funeral?
6. What does Mr. Collier do to make Georgie mad?
7. What does Georgie do after the service for Robin?
8. Why is Alice in Wonderland Mrs. Harper's favorite skit in the play?
9. What does Georgie do at Robin's funeral?
10. What does Mrs. Harper say to Georgie at the end of the book?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)