|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Georgie feel when he is working with Eddie?
2. Where is the service for Robin held?
(a) The garden.
(b) A church.
(c) Mrs. Harper's house.
(d) The school.
3. How are Paul and Robin related?
(a) Paul is Robin's uncle.
(b) They are step-brothers.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
4. How does Georgie feel after showing someone his scars?
5. What does Mr. Collier write a story about?
(a) All of these.
(c) The rosebush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plays Alice in the final production?
2. Why does Kevin threaten to quit the play?
3. What happens when Robin tries to feed some animals by himself?
4. What does Georgie do at Robin's grave?
5. Who does Georgie say he cannot help hating?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Georgie do with Old Eddie?
2. Why does Georgie refuse to join the drama class?
3. How does Mr. Collier spark Georgie's interest in learning to read?
4. What does Mrs. Harper do when she sees what Georgie is doing after Robin's service?
5. Why is Georgie jealous of Paul?
6. Why did Robin like having Paul around?
7. Why is Alice in Wonderland Mrs. Harper's favorite skit in the play?
8. Why is Robin alone when he dies?
9. What does Georgie do for Robin when they are around other people, and why?
10. What is Georgie most excited for during the choir concert?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)