|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Georgie at Robin's grave?
(a) Mr. Collier.
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(c) Mary Angela.
2. What is Georgie unable to feel after Robin's death?
3. What kind of tone does the book end on?
4. How are Paul and Robin related?
(a) Paul is Robin's uncle.
(b) They are step-brothers.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
5. Why does Robin not get to see Paul anymore?
(a) He moved away.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He graduated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie have a talent for?
2. What does Georgie do after the service for Robin?
3. When is the first time Georgie wants to impress Mrs. Harper?
4. What does Georgie think of Mrs. Harper when she comes to the concert?
5. What changed in Robin when he met Georgie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Harper say to Georgie at the end of the book?
2. What does Georgie say to Mrs. Harper at the end of the book?
3. Why does Georgie tell Mr. Collier he never learned how to read?
4. Why did Robin like having Paul around?
5. What does Georgie do after the service for Robin?
6. Why is Georgie allowed to continue attending the boys' school?
7. Why does Mr. Collier know how to teach Georgie?
8. What does Georgie show Timothy that he won't show anyone else?
9. Why is Alice in Wonderland Mrs. Harper's favorite skit in the play?
10. What does Georgie do for Robin when they are around other people, and why?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)