|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin like to do with the person who reminds him of Paul?
(c) Read stories.
2. What does Robin remember Paul doing?
(a) Singing to him.
(b) Reading to him.
(c) Helping him through the garden.
(d) Forcing him to try.
3. Why does Georgie not tell any stories when the boys are telling stories?
(a) His are too sad.
(b) He doesn't trust the boys yet.
(c) He is too embarrassed.
(d) He doesn't know any.
4. How does Georgie feel after showing someone his scars?
5. Why does Mrs. Harper love the Alice in Wonderland skit?
(a) It puts her in a happy mood.
(b) It was Paul's skit.
(c) It is Robin's favorite.
(d) It is her favorite book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts teaching Georgie to read?
2. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
3. Why does Robin not get to see Paul anymore?
4. What kind of questions does Georgie hate to answer?
5. Why can't Georgie sing at the funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Harper do when she sees what Georgie is doing after Robin's service?
2. What does Georgie do with Old Eddie?
3. Why does Kevin quit the play?
4. Why does Robin like Georgie so much?
5. Why does Georgie tell Mr. Collier he never learned how to read?
6. Why does Mr. Collier know how to teach Georgie?
7. What makes Georgie punch one of the other boys at the school?
8. How does Mr. Collier spark Georgie's interest in learning to read?
9. What does Georgie show Timothy that he won't show anyone else?
10. Why is Georgie so fond of Robin?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)