|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys plan with the gift from the Judge?
(a) A cooking competition.
(b) A fundraiser.
(c) A sleepover.
(d) A movie night.
2. What is Eddie's nick-name?
(a) Good Eddie.
(b) Big Eddie.
(c) Old Eddie.
(d) Steady Eddie.
3. What makes Georgie hate Mr. Collier's story?
(a) He includes Mrs. Harper.
(b) He writes about the accident.
(c) He doesn't create pictures.
(d) He makes the rosebush sick.
4. Who tells Georgie that he will be able to stay at the school?
(a) Mary Angela.
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(c) Mr. Collier.
5. Who suggests that Georgie work with Eddie?
(a) Mary Angela.
(b) Jude O'Neil.
(c) Mr. Harper.
(d) Mr. Collier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Georgie practice in front of before the play?
2. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
3. What is Georgie unable to feel after Robin's death?
4. Why does Robin not get to see Paul anymore?
5. Why does Kevin threaten to quit the play?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Georgie come to be in the choir?
2. Why does Kevin quit the play?
3. What does Mr. Collier do to make Georgie mad?
4. Why is Georgie so fond of Robin?
5. What does Georgie show Timothy that he won't show anyone else?
6. Why does Mr. Collier know how to teach Georgie?
7. Why does Robin like Georgie so much?
8. What does Georgie do after the service for Robin?
9. Why did Robin like having Paul around?
10. Why is Georgie allowed to continue attending the boys' school?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)