|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the boys at school feel about Robin's death?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are sad.
(c) They are confused.
(d) They are ambivalent.
2. Who suggests that Georgie work with Eddie?
(a) Jude O'Neil.
(b) Mary Angela.
(c) Mr. Collier.
(d) Mr. Harper.
3. How does Georgie feel when Robin comes to visit him while he is sick?
4. What part is Kevin playing in the play?
(a) The Queen of Hearts.
(b) The White Rabbit.
(d) The Mad Hatter.
5. How does Georgie feel about the upcoming play?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He is exited.
(c) He doesn't care at all.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hounds Georgie to take off his shirt?
2. When is the first time Georgie wants to impress Mrs. Harper?
3. What changes in Georgie's behavior as he works with Eddie?
4. Who starts the drama class?
5. What is Georgie doing when he is hounded to take off his shirt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Georgie punch one of the other boys at the school?
2. How does Georgie save the play?
3. What does Mrs. Harper want Georgie to do at the funeral?
4. Why does Mr. Collier know how to teach Georgie?
5. What does Georgie do after the service for Robin?
6. Why does Georgie tell Mr. Collier he never learned how to read?
7. Why does Georgie realize he has been hating Mrs. Harper?
8. What does Mrs. Harper do when she sees what Georgie is doing after Robin's service?
9. What is Georgie most excited for during the choir concert?
10. Why is Georgie jealous of Paul?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)