|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
(a) Happy stories.
(b) True stories.
(c) Scary stories.
(d) Future stories.
2. Who does Georgie practice in front of before the play?
(b) The mirror.
(c) His rosebush.
(d) Mrs. Harper.
3. How does Eddie describe Paul?
4. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
(a) His health.
(b) His self-esteem.
(c) His attitude.
(d) All of these.
5. Why does Kevin threaten to quit the play?
(a) His mother can't come see the play.
(b) Richie teases him.
(c) He forgets his lines.
(d) He gets stage fright.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of questions does Georgie hate to answer?
2. How are Paul and Robin related?
3. Who notices Georgie missing on the day of the funeral?
4. What makes Georgie hate Mr. Collier's story?
5. What changed in Robin when he met Georgie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Georgie do for Robin when they are around other people, and why?
2. What does Georgie do after the service for Robin?
3. What does Mrs. Harper do when she sees what Georgie is doing after Robin's service?
4. Why does Robin like Georgie so much?
5. What does Mr. Collier do to make Georgie mad?
6. Why does Kevin quit the play?
7. Why is Georgie jealous of Paul?
8. What does Georgie do after hearing all the stories at the over-nighter?
9. Why does Mr. Collier know how to teach Georgie?
10. How does Georgie come to be in the choir?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)