|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kevin threaten to quit the play?
(a) Richie teases him.
(b) He forgets his lines.
(c) He gets stage fright.
(d) His mother can't come see the play.
2. How does Georgie feel after showing someone his scars?
3. Where did Mr. Collier used to work?
(a) A farm.
(b) A factory.
(c) A college.
(d) A museum.
4. Why does Mrs. Harper pull the Alice in Wonderland skit?
(a) It is not ready.
(b) Her father doesn't like it.
(c) Richie gets hit.
(d) Kevin gets in trouble.
5. Who is with Robin when he dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts the drama class?
2. What does Mr. Collier write a story about?
3. Who does Georgie practice in front of before the play?
4. Why does Georgie hate Mrs. Harper?
5. What kind of tone does the book end on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Georgie do after hearing all the stories at the over-nighter?
2. What does Georgie do after the service for Robin?
3. How does Georgie save the play?
4. What does Mrs. Harper do when she sees what Georgie is doing after Robin's service?
5. Why does Mr. Collier know how to teach Georgie?
6. Why does Kevin quit the play?
7. What does Georgie do with Old Eddie?
8. Why does Richie quit the play?
9. What does Mrs. Harper say to Georgie at the end of the book?
10. What does Georgie do at Robin's funeral?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)