|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin remember Paul doing?
(a) Singing to him.
(b) Forcing him to try.
(c) Helping him through the garden.
(d) Reading to him.
2. What does Georgie do when he is hounded to take off his shirt?
(a) Punches the boy.
(b) Lays down and cries.
(c) Stands still like a statue.
(d) Runs away crying.
3. Why can't Georgie sing at the funeral?
(a) He loses his voice.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He gets stage fright.
(d) He is too sad.
4. Why does Georgie say he never learned to read?
(a) Nobody helped him.
(b) His mother told him not to.
(c) He is too stupid.
(d) He never found it interesting.
5. What does Robin like to do with the person who reminds him of Paul?
(b) Read stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Robin like to feed?
2. How does Georgie get home from Robin's grave?
3. Who starts the drama class?
4. What does Georgie have a talent for?
5. What does the Judge send to the boys' school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Alice in Wonderland Mrs. Harper's favorite skit in the play?
2. What does Mrs. Harper say to Georgie at the end of the book?
3. Why does Kevin quit the play?
4. How does Robin die?
5. What does Georgie say to Mrs. Harper at the end of the book?
6. Why does Georgie realize he has been hating Mrs. Harper?
7. Why is Georgie allowed to continue attending the boys' school?
8. What does Mrs. Harper do when she sees what Georgie is doing after Robin's service?
9. What does Mrs. Harper want Georgie to do at the funeral?
10. What makes Georgie punch one of the other boys at the school?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)