|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Robin tries to feed some animals by himself?
(a) He gets lost.
(b) He is attacked.
(c) He falls down.
(d) He gets scared.
2. Why does Mrs. Harper pull the Alice in Wonderland skit?
(a) It is not ready.
(b) Richie gets hit.
(c) Kevin gets in trouble.
(d) Her father doesn't like it.
3. Why does Georgie hate Mrs. Harper?
(a) She cares for Georgie.
(b) She is a mother.
(c) She hurt the rosebush.
(d) She had another son.
4. How does Robin feel without Paul around?
5. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
(a) His attitude.
(b) All of these.
(c) His health.
(d) His self-esteem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robin not get to see Paul anymore?
2. What is Georgie doing when he is hounded to take off his shirt?
3. How do the boys at school feel about Robin's death?
4. What does Georgie learn to do at the end of the book?
5. What part is Richie playing in the play?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)