|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Robin tries to feed some animals by himself?
(a) He is attacked.
(b) He falls down.
(c) He gets lost.
(d) He gets scared.
2. Who is the only person Georgie tells about his scars?
3. What does Robin like to do with the person who reminds him of Paul?
(b) Read stories.
4. Where is the service for Robin held?
(a) The school.
(b) Mrs. Harper's house.
(c) The garden.
(d) A church.
5. How does Eddie describe Paul?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Paul and Robin related?
2. What kind of questions does Georgie hate to answer?
3. What does Georgie do at Robin's grave?
4. What does Georgie do after the service for Robin?
5. Why does Georgie not tell any stories when the boys are telling stories?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Robin like having Paul around?
2. What does Mrs. Harper say to Georgie at the end of the book?
3. Why is Robin alone when he dies?
4. Why does Richie quit the play?
5. Why is Georgie allowed to continue attending the boys' school?
6. Why does Georgie refuse to join the drama class?
7. What does Mrs. Harper want Georgie to do at the funeral?
8. How does Robin die?
9. What does Georgie show Timothy that he won't show anyone else?
10. Why does Kevin quit the play?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)