|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the boys at school feel about Robin's death?
(a) They are ambivalent.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are confused.
(d) They are sad.
2. What does Georgie do after the service for Robin?
(a) Hides in Robin's room.
(b) Sleeps in the garden.
(c) Digs up his rosebush.
(d) Kills a duck.
3. Who is with Robin when he dies?
4. What does Georgie wish Mrs. Harper was to him?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His angel.
(d) His mother.
5. Why does Mrs. Harper pull the Alice in Wonderland skit?
(a) Kevin gets in trouble.
(b) It is not ready.
(c) Richie gets hit.
(d) Her father doesn't like it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Mrs. Harper found at the end of the book?
2. Why does Kevin threaten to quit the play?
3. Who reminds Robin of Paul?
4. Who tells Georgie that he will be able to stay at the school?
5. What kind of tone does the book end on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Robin like Georgie so much?
2. Why does Georgie refuse to join the drama class?
3. Why does Mr. Collier know how to teach Georgie?
4. What does Georgie say to Mrs. Harper at the end of the book?
5. How does Robin die?
6. What does Mrs. Harper do when she sees what Georgie is doing after Robin's service?
7. Why is Georgie jealous of Paul?
8. What does Georgie do for Robin when they are around other people, and why?
9. Why does Richie quit the play?
10. Why does Georgie tell Mr. Collier he never learned how to read?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)