|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Robin to visit Georgie while he is sick?
(a) Mary Angela.
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(c) Mr. Collier.
2. How does Georgie feel when Robin comes to visit him while he is sick?
3. What does the person who finds Georgie at Robin's grave do?
(a) Sings with him.
(b) Hits him.
(c) Helps him dig.
(d) Hugs him.
4. Who is the only person Georgie tells about his scars?
5. Why can't Georgie sing at the funeral?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He gets stage fright.
(c) He loses his voice.
(d) He is too sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie realize he has in common with Mrs. Harper?
2. Who taught Robin to feed some animals?
3. What has Mrs. Harper found at the end of the book?
4. What part is Kevin playing in the play?
5. How does Georgie feel when he is working with Eddie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Georgie so fond of Robin?
2. Why did Robin like having Paul around?
3. What does Mrs. Harper say to Georgie at the end of the book?
4. What does Georgie say to Mrs. Harper at the end of the book?
5. Why does Georgie realize he has been hating Mrs. Harper?
6. What does Georgie show Timothy that he won't show anyone else?
7. What does Georgie do for Robin when they are around other people, and why?
8. Why is Alice in Wonderland Mrs. Harper's favorite skit in the play?
9. What does Mr. Collier do to make Georgie mad?
10. What does Mrs. Harper want Georgie to do at the funeral?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)