|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Paul and Robin related?
(a) Paul is Robin's uncle.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are step-brothers.
2. What makes Georgie jealous of Paul?
(a) His relationship with Robin.
(b) His relationship with his mother.
(c) His memory that lives on.
(d) His intelligence.
3. Who starts the drama class?
(a) Mary Angela.
(c) Mrs. Harper.
(d) Mr. Collier.
4. What does Robin remember Paul doing?
(a) Reading to him.
(b) Forcing him to try.
(c) Helping him through the garden.
(d) Singing to him.
5. What does the person who finds Georgie at Robin's grave do?
(a) Sings with him.
(b) Helps him dig.
(c) Hits him.
(d) Hugs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie realize he has in common with Mrs. Harper?
2. What kind of tone does the book end on?
3. What does Georgie do when he can't sing at the funeral?
4. How does Eddie describe Paul?
5. Who is the only person Georgie tells about his scars?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Robin die?
2. What does Mr. Collier do to make Georgie mad?
3. How does Georgie come to be in the choir?
4. What is Georgie most excited for during the choir concert?
5. What makes Georgie punch one of the other boys at the school?
6. Why does Georgie realize he has been hating Mrs. Harper?
7. Why does Georgie tell Mr. Collier he never learned how to read?
8. Why is Georgie so fond of Robin?
9. Why is Alice in Wonderland Mrs. Harper's favorite skit in the play?
10. What does Georgie do after hearing all the stories at the over-nighter?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)