|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kevin threaten to quit the play?
(a) Richie teases him.
(b) He gets stage fright.
(c) He forgets his lines.
(d) His mother can't come see the play.
2. What does the person who finds Georgie at Robin's grave do?
(a) Helps him dig.
(b) Hits him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Sings with him.
3. When is the first time Georgie wants to impress Mrs. Harper?
(a) The track meet.
(b) The prayer meeting.
(c) The final exams.
(d) The choir concert.
4. What do the boys plan with the gift from the Judge?
(a) A cooking competition.
(b) A sleepover.
(c) A movie night.
(d) A fundraiser.
5. Who taught Robin to feed some animals?
(a) Mr. Collier.
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Collier worry about the friendship between Robin and Georgie?
2. What does Eddie say Robin will never do?
3. What does Robin remember Paul doing?
4. Where is the service for Robin held?
5. How does Georgie get home from Robin's grave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Georgie show Timothy that he won't show anyone else?
2. What makes Georgie punch one of the other boys at the school?
3. What does Georgie do with Old Eddie?
4. Why does Robin like Georgie so much?
5. What is Georgie most excited for during the choir concert?
6. Why does Kevin quit the play?
7. What does Georgie say to Mrs. Harper at the end of the book?
8. What does Mrs. Harper want Georgie to do at the funeral?
9. How does Mr. Collier spark Georgie's interest in learning to read?
10. What does Georgie do after hearing all the stories at the over-nighter?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)