|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie have a talent for?
(c) All of these.
2. Why does Georgie not join the drama class?
(a) Mrs. Harper is teaching it.
(b) He is too shy.
(c) It meets during his times with Robin.
(d) He is too busy.
3. What is Georgie unable to feel after Robin's death?
4. How are Paul and Robin related?
(a) They are step-brothers.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) Paul is Robin's uncle.
(d) They are cousins.
5. What does Georgie do at Robin's grave?
(a) Plants his rosebush.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Places his flute there.
(d) Reads their story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie do when he can't sing at the funeral?
2. Who is with Georgie at the end of the book?
3. What does Mrs. Harper say she thinks of Georgie at the end of the book?
4. Who tells Georgie that he will be able to stay at the school?
5. How does Eddie describe Paul?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Georgie do for Robin when they are around other people, and why?
2. Why did Robin like having Paul around?
3. What is Georgie most excited for during the choir concert?
4. Why is Georgie so fond of Robin?
5. Why is Robin alone when he dies?
6. What does Georgie do after hearing all the stories at the over-nighter?
7. How does Robin die?
8. What makes Georgie punch one of the other boys at the school?
9. What does Georgie say to Mrs. Harper at the end of the book?
10. What does Georgie do at Robin's funeral?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)