|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robin die?
(a) He drowns.
(b) He suffocates.
(c) He bleeds to death.
(d) He starves.
2. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
(a) True stories.
(b) Future stories.
(c) Scary stories.
(d) Happy stories.
3. What does Eddie say Robin will never do?
4. Why can't Georgie sing at the funeral?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He loses his voice.
(c) He is too sad.
(d) He gets stage fright.
5. What does Georgie do when he is hounded to take off his shirt?
(a) Punches the boy.
(b) Lays down and cries.
(c) Runs away crying.
(d) Stands still like a statue.
6. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
(a) Take his medicine.
(b) Stay calm.
(c) Stay close to Timothy.
(d) Not play the games.
7. What does Georgie have a talent for?
(b) All of these.
8. Who is with Georgie at the end of the book?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
9. What is Eddie's nick-name?
(a) Good Eddie.
(b) Big Eddie.
(c) Old Eddie.
(d) Steady Eddie.
10. Who does Georgie say he cannot help hating?
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(c) His mother.
(d) All of these.
11. Why does Georgie not tell any stories when the boys are telling stories?
(a) He is too embarrassed.
(b) He doesn't trust the boys yet.
(c) He doesn't know any.
(d) His are too sad.
12. How does Robin feel without Paul around?
13. What does Georgie do when he can't sing at the funeral?
(a) He hugs Mrs. Harper.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He sits back down.
(d) He stands there and cries.
14. What kind of tone does the book end on?
15. Why does Robin not get to see Paul anymore?
(a) He graduated.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He moved away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie realize he has in common with Mrs. Harper?
2. Who plays the Mad Hatter in the final production?
3. Where is the service for Robin held?
4. What changed in Robin when he met Georgie?
5. How do the boys at school feel about Robin's death?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)