Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who finds Georgie at Robin's grave do?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Helps him dig.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Sings with him.
2. What instrument does Sister play?
3. What makes Georgie hate Mr. Collier's story?
(a) He includes Mrs. Harper.
(b) He makes the rosebush sick.
(c) He writes about the accident.
(d) He doesn't create pictures.
4. Who plays the Mad Hatter in the final production?
(d) Mr. Collier.
5. Who plays Alice in the final production?
(a) Mary Angela.
(b) Mrs. Harper.
6. Who does Georgie practice in front of before the play?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(c) His rosebush.
(d) The mirror.
7. What makes Eddie like Georgie?
(a) His hard work.
(b) His love for gardening.
(c) His sad past.
(d) His kindness to Robin.
8. Who notices Georgie missing on the day of the funeral?
(b) Mr. Collier.
(c) Mrs. Harper.
(d) Mary Angela.
9. How does Georgie get home from Robin's grave?
(a) He is driven away.
(b) He rides his bike away.
(c) He takes the bus.
(d) He walks away.
10. What does Robin remember Paul doing?
(a) Singing to him.
(b) Forcing him to try.
(c) Reading to him.
(d) Helping him through the garden.
11. What does Mrs. Harper say she thinks of Georgie at the end of the book?
(a) He is fragile.
(b) He is wonderful.
(c) He is her own.
(d) He is in need.
12. Who is with Georgie at the end of the book?
(d) Mrs. Harper.
13. What is Georgie unable to feel after Robin's death?
14. How are Paul and Robin related?
(a) They are step-brothers.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) Paul is Robin's uncle.
15. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
(a) To make Robin laugh.
(b) To heal his heart.
(c) To teach Georgie to read.
(d) To try for publication.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Collier worry about the friendship between Robin and Georgie?
2. What happens when Robin tries to feed some animals by himself?
3. Why does Kevin threaten to quit the play?
4. What makes Eddie yell at Georgie?
5. What kind of questions does Georgie hate to answer?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)