|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Georgie jealous of Paul?
(a) His relationship with his mother.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His memory that lives on.
(d) His relationship with Robin.
2. Who tells Georgie that he will be able to stay at the school?
(a) Mary Angela.
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(c) Mr. Collier.
3. What is Eddie's job?
4. Who is the only person Georgie tells about his scars?
5. What does Eddie say Robin will never do?
6. What does Georgie do when he can't sing at the funeral?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He hugs Mrs. Harper.
(c) He stands there and cries.
(d) He sits back down.
7. What does the person who finds Georgie at Robin's grave do?
(a) Helps him dig.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Hits him.
(d) Sings with him.
8. What makes Georgie hate Mr. Collier's story?
(a) He writes about the accident.
(b) He includes Mrs. Harper.
(c) He makes the rosebush sick.
(d) He doesn't create pictures.
9. What does Sister ask Georgie and Timothy to do for her in their exam?
10. How does Georgie get home from Robin's grave?
(a) He is driven away.
(b) He walks away.
(c) He takes the bus.
(d) He rides his bike away.
11. Who does Georgie practice in front of before the play?
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(c) The mirror.
(d) His rosebush.
12. What does Mr. Collier say children need to learn?
13. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
(a) To teach Georgie to read.
(b) To try for publication.
(c) To heal his heart.
(d) To make Robin laugh.
14. Why does Georgie say he never learned to read?
(a) His mother told him not to.
(b) He never found it interesting.
(c) Nobody helped him.
(d) He is too stupid.
15. What changed in Robin when he met Georgie?
(a) He got stronger.
(b) He got more active.
(c) He was happy.
(d) He was more quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Georgie to sing at Robin's funeral?
2. Who starts the drama class?
3. Why is Georgie able to stay at the school?
4. How does Robin die?
5. What part is Kevin playing in the play?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)