|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Georgie feel about the upcoming play?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He doesn't care at all.
(d) He is exited.
2. Who tells Georgie that he will be able to stay at the school?
(a) Mr. Collier.
(b) Mary Angela.
(c) Mrs. Harper.
3. What does Georgie do for Robin when they are around other people?
(a) Wheels him around.
(b) Shields him.
(c) Defends him.
4. Why does Georgie hate Mrs. Harper?
(a) She is a mother.
(b) She hurt the rosebush.
(c) She cares for Georgie.
(d) She had another son.
5. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
(a) All of these.
(b) His health.
(c) His self-esteem.
(d) His attitude.
6. What does Mr. Collier say children need to learn?
7. What does Mrs. Harper say she thinks of Georgie at the end of the book?
(a) He is fragile.
(b) He is in need.
(c) He is her own.
(d) He is wonderful.
8. What does the Judge send to the boys' school?
(a) Air mattresses.
(b) A movie screen and projector.
(d) Bags of candy.
9. Who does Georgie say he cannot help hating?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(b) His mother.
(c) All of these.
10. What does Georgie do when he can't sing at the funeral?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He hugs Mrs. Harper.
(c) He sits back down.
(d) He stands there and cries.
11. Who hounds Georgie to take off his shirt?
12. How do the boys at school feel about Robin's death?
(a) They are confused.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are ambivalent.
(d) They are sad.
13. What animal does Robin like to feed?
14. What is Eddie's nick-name?
(a) Big Eddie.
(b) Steady Eddie.
(c) Old Eddie.
(d) Good Eddie.
15. Who finds Georgie at Robin's grave?
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(c) Mr. Collier.
(d) Mary Angela.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Mrs. Harper found at the end of the book?
2. What do the boys plan with the gift from the Judge?
3. Why can't Georgie sing at the funeral?
4. What makes Eddie yell at Georgie?
5. Who is with Robin when he dies?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)