|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Collier worry about the friendship between Robin and Georgie?
(a) He worries Robin will hold Georgie back.
(b) He worries Georgie will get Robin sick.
(c) He worries Georgie won't have any normal friends.
(d) He worries Robin will grow too attached to Georgie.
2. What changed in Robin when he met Georgie?
(a) He was more quiet.
(b) He was happy.
(c) He got more active.
(d) He got stronger.
3. What does Sister ask Georgie and Timothy to do for her in their exam?
4. What kind of tone does the book end on?
5. What does Mrs. Harper say she thinks of Georgie at the end of the book?
(a) He is her own.
(b) He is in need.
(c) He is fragile.
(d) He is wonderful.
6. What makes Georgie jealous of Paul?
(a) His memory that lives on.
(b) His relationship with his mother.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His relationship with Robin.
7. What do the boys plan with the gift from the Judge?
(a) A movie night.
(b) A cooking competition.
(c) A fundraiser.
(d) A sleepover.
8. Where is the service for Robin held?
(a) The garden.
(b) Mrs. Harper's house.
(c) A church.
(d) The school.
9. Why does Georgie hate Mrs. Harper?
(a) She is a mother.
(b) She cares for Georgie.
(c) She hurt the rosebush.
(d) She had another son.
10. What does Robin remember Paul doing?
(a) Forcing him to try.
(b) Singing to him.
(c) Reading to him.
(d) Helping him through the garden.
11. Who is with Georgie at the end of the book?
(b) Mrs. Harper.
12. Who taught Robin to feed some animals?
(a) His father.
(c) Mr. Collier.
13. Why does Mrs. Harper love the Alice in Wonderland skit?
(a) It was Paul's skit.
(b) It is her favorite book.
(c) It puts her in a happy mood.
(d) It is Robin's favorite.
14. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
(a) Stay close to Timothy.
(b) Stay calm.
(c) Not play the games.
(d) Take his medicine.
15. Who asks Georgie to sing at Robin's funeral?
(a) Mr. Collier.
(b) Mary Angela.
(c) Judge O'Neil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hounds Georgie to take off his shirt?
2. What gift does Robin bring Georgie while he is sick?
3. When is the first time Georgie wants to impress Mrs. Harper?
4. What does Eddie say Robin will never do?
5. How does Robin die?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)