|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie do at Robin's grave?
(a) Places his flute there.
(b) Plants his rosebush.
(c) Reads their story.
(d) Sings a song.
2. What changed in Robin when he met Georgie?
(a) He was more quiet.
(b) He was happy.
(c) He got more active.
(d) He got stronger.
3. Why does Mrs. Harper pull the Alice in Wonderland skit?
(a) Kevin gets in trouble.
(b) Her father doesn't like it.
(c) Richie gets hit.
(d) It is not ready.
4. How does Georgie feel about the upcoming play?
(a) He doesn't care at all.
(b) He is exited.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is jealous.
5. Where does Georgie usually meet Robin?
(a) In the school.
(b) In his room.
(c) At the pond.
(d) By the gate.
6. What happens when Robin tries to feed some animals by himself?
(a) He gets lost.
(b) He gets scared.
(c) He falls down.
(d) He is attacked.
7. Who hounds Georgie to take off his shirt?
8. What does Georgie have a talent for?
(d) All of these.
9. Who plays Alice in the final production?
(b) Mary Angela.
(c) Mrs. Harper.
10. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His self-esteem.
(c) All of these.
(d) His health.
11. What changes in Georgie's behavior as he works with Eddie?
(a) He forgives Mrs. Harper.
(b) He acts like Eddie.
(c) He talks more.
(d) He is more quiet.
12. What does Georgie wish Mrs. Harper was to him?
(a) His angel.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His mother.
13. Who is with Robin when he dies?
14. Who is with Georgie at the end of the book?
(c) Mrs. Harper.
15. What kind of tone does the book end on?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robin feel without Paul around?
2. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
3. What is Georgie doing when he is hounded to take off his shirt?
4. How does Georgie get home from Robin's grave?
5. Who brings Robin to visit Georgie while he is sick?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)