|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Georgie feel about the upcoming play?
(a) He is exited.
(b) He doesn't care at all.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He is angry.
2. What is Georgie doing when he is hounded to take off his shirt?
(b) Playing soccer.
3. What kind of tone does the book end on?
4. What does Georgie do in secret while watching play rehearsals?
(a) Writes some music.
(b) Writes his own play.
(c) Thinks of his mother.
(d) Memorizes the lines.
5. Why is Georgie able to stay at the school?
(a) He learned to read.
(b) Someone paid his tuition.
(c) The state mandated it.
(d) Mrs. Harper gave her permission.
6. What is Georgie unable to feel after Robin's death?
7. What does Robin remember Paul doing?
(a) Reading to him.
(b) Forcing him to try.
(c) Singing to him.
(d) Helping him through the garden.
8. Who does Georgie practice in front of before the play?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(b) The mirror.
(c) His rosebush.
9. What animal does Robin like to feed?
10. Who starts teaching Georgie to read?
(a) Mary Angela.
(b) Mr. Collier.
11. Why can't Georgie sing at the funeral?
(a) He loses his voice.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is too sad.
(d) He gets stage fright.
12. What makes Georgie jealous of Paul?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His memory that lives on.
(c) His relationship with his mother.
(d) His relationship with Robin.
13. Why does Kevin threaten to quit the play?
(a) Richie teases him.
(b) His mother can't come see the play.
(c) He gets stage fright.
(d) He forgets his lines.
14. Who is with Robin when he dies?
15. Who plays the Mad Hatter in the final production?
(d) Mr. Collier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgie not join the drama class?
2. How does Georgie feel when Robin comes to visit him while he is sick?
3. Who starts the drama class?
4. What does Mr. Collier write a story about?
5. Who notices Georgie missing on the day of the funeral?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)