|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Robin to feed some animals?
(b) His father.
(d) Mr. Collier.
2. What makes Eddie yell at Georgie?
(a) He says something bad about Robin.
(b) He picks a flower from the garden.
(c) He takes off his shirt.
(d) He is rude to Mrs. Harper.
3. How does Georgie feel when he is working with Eddie?
4. What makes Eddie like Georgie?
(a) His hard work.
(b) His kindness to Robin.
(c) His sad past.
(d) His love for gardening.
5. What does Georgie have a talent for?
(b) All of these.
6. Who does Georgie want to share the boys' stories with?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(b) His rosebush.
(c) His mother.
7. Who brings Robin to visit Georgie while he is sick?
(b) Mr. Collier.
(c) Mrs. Harper.
(d) Mary Angela.
8. What does Georgie learn to do at the end of the book?
9. What makes Georgie jealous of Paul?
(a) His relationship with his mother.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His memory that lives on.
(d) His relationship with Robin.
10. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
(a) Stay calm.
(b) Stay close to Timothy.
(c) Not play the games.
(d) Take his medicine.
11. Who asks Georgie to sing at Robin's funeral?
(a) Mary Angela.
(b) Judge O'Neil.
(d) Mr. Collier.
12. Who is the only person Georgie tells about his scars?
13. Who finds Georgie at Robin's grave?
(a) Mr. Collier.
(b) Mary Angela.
(d) Mrs. Harper.
14. Why does Robin not get to see Paul anymore?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He moved away.
(d) He graduated.
15. What does Georgie realize he has in common with Mrs. Harper?
(a) They are both angry.
(b) They both love the garden.
(c) They are both lonely.
(d) They both have scars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
2. What does Sister ask Georgie and Timothy to do for her in their exam?
3. Who tells Georgie that he will be able to stay at the school?
4. What has Mrs. Harper found at the end of the book?
5. What does Robin remember Paul doing?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)