|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Georgie that he will be able to stay at the school?
(b) Mr. Collier.
(c) Mrs. Harper.
(d) Mary Angela.
2. What does Georgie have a talent for?
(a) All of these.
3. What is Eddie's job?
4. What changes in Georgie's behavior as he works with Eddie?
(a) He acts like Eddie.
(b) He talks more.
(c) He is more quiet.
(d) He forgives Mrs. Harper.
5. Why is Georgie able to stay at the school?
(a) Someone paid his tuition.
(b) Mrs. Harper gave her permission.
(c) The state mandated it.
(d) He learned to read.
6. Who starts the drama class?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(b) Mary Angela.
(c) Mr. Collier.
7. Why does Mr. Collier worry about the friendship between Robin and Georgie?
(a) He worries Georgie will get Robin sick.
(b) He worries Georgie won't have any normal friends.
(c) He worries Robin will grow too attached to Georgie.
(d) He worries Robin will hold Georgie back.
8. Why does Robin not get to see Paul anymore?
(a) He moved away.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He graduated.
9. What animal does Robin like to feed?
10. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
(a) Stay close to Timothy.
(b) Stay calm.
(c) Not play the games.
(d) Take his medicine.
11. What makes Eddie yell at Georgie?
(a) He picks a flower from the garden.
(b) He says something bad about Robin.
(c) He takes off his shirt.
(d) He is rude to Mrs. Harper.
12. What does Eddie say Robin will never do?
13. Who hounds Georgie to take off his shirt?
14. How does Georgie feel about the upcoming play?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is exited.
(c) He doesn't care at all.
(d) He is jealous.
15. Why does Kevin threaten to quit the play?
(a) His mother can't come see the play.
(b) He forgets his lines.
(c) He gets stage fright.
(d) Richie teases him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie do in secret while watching play rehearsals?
2. Who suggests that Georgie work with Eddie?
3. What does Georgie realize he has in common with Mrs. Harper?
4. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
5. What does Sister ask Georgie and Timothy to do for her in their exam?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)