|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Georgie feel when he is working with Eddie?
2. Who plays the Mad Hatter in the final production?
(d) Mr. Collier.
3. Why does Georgie hate Mrs. Harper?
(a) She hurt the rosebush.
(b) She is a mother.
(c) She had another son.
(d) She cares for Georgie.
4. What is Eddie's nick-name?
(a) Good Eddie.
(b) Steady Eddie.
(c) Big Eddie.
(d) Old Eddie.
5. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
(a) True stories.
(b) Future stories.
(c) Happy stories.
(d) Scary stories.
6. Who does Georgie want to share the boys' stories with?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(c) His rosebush.
(d) His mother.
7. Who asks Georgie to sing at Robin's funeral?
(a) Mary Angela.
(b) Judge O'Neil.
(c) Mr. Collier.
8. What is Eddie's job?
9. Who does Georgie practice in front of before the play?
(a) The mirror.
(b) His rosebush.
(d) Mrs. Harper.
10. Why does Georgie not tell any stories when the boys are telling stories?
(a) He doesn't know any.
(b) He doesn't trust the boys yet.
(c) He is too embarrassed.
(d) His are too sad.
11. Why does Georgie not join the drama class?
(a) He is too shy.
(b) He is too busy.
(c) It meets during his times with Robin.
(d) Mrs. Harper is teaching it.
12. What does Eddie say Robin will never do?
13. What does Mrs. Harper say she thinks of Georgie at the end of the book?
(a) He is in need.
(b) He is fragile.
(c) He is wonderful.
(d) He is her own.
14. How does Robin die?
(a) He drowns.
(b) He bleeds to death.
(c) He suffocates.
(d) He starves.
15. Who does Georgie tell about his regret in hating Mrs. Harper?
(c) Mary Angela.
(d) Mr. Collier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Georgie doing when he is hounded to take off his shirt?
2. Who starts the drama class?
3. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
4. Why does Robin not get to see Paul anymore?
5. How does Robin feel without Paul around?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)