|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
(a) To make Robin laugh.
(b) To try for publication.
(c) To heal his heart.
(d) To teach Georgie to read.
2. Who does Georgie practice in front of before the play?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(c) The mirror.
(d) His rosebush.
3. What does Robin like to do with the person who reminds him of Paul?
(d) Read stories.
4. What do the boys plan with the gift from the Judge?
(a) A movie night.
(b) A fundraiser.
(c) A cooking competition.
(d) A sleepover.
5. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
(a) Future stories.
(b) True stories.
(c) Scary stories.
(d) Happy stories.
6. How does Georgie feel after showing someone his scars?
7. What animal does Robin like to feed?
8. What does Eddie say Robin will never do?
9. What does Georgie do when he is hounded to take off his shirt?
(a) Punches the boy.
(b) Runs away crying.
(c) Lays down and cries.
(d) Stands still like a statue.
10. What does Georgie wish Mrs. Harper was to him?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His angel.
(c) His mother.
(d) His teacher.
11. How does Robin feel without Paul around?
12. Who reminds Robin of Paul?
13. How do the boys at school feel about Robin's death?
(a) They are sad.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are confused.
(d) They are ambivalent.
14. Why can't Georgie sing at the funeral?
(a) He is too sad.
(b) He gets stage fright.
(c) He loses his voice.
(d) He is sick.
15. Who allows Georgie to have a special tutor?
(b) Mary Angela.
(c) His mother.
(d) Mrs. Harper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hounds Georgie to take off his shirt?
2. What makes Eddie yell at Georgie?
3. What is Eddie's nick-name?
4. Who starts teaching Georgie to read?
5. Who notices Georgie missing on the day of the funeral?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)