|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of questions does Georgie hate to answer?
2. When is the first time Georgie wants to impress Mrs. Harper?
(a) The track meet.
(b) The prayer meeting.
(c) The final exams.
(d) The choir concert.
3. Why can't Georgie sing at the funeral?
(a) He gets stage fright.
(b) He is too sad.
(c) He loses his voice.
(d) He is sick.
4. Who plays Alice in the final production?
(b) Mary Angela.
(d) Mrs. Harper.
5. What changed in Robin when he met Georgie?
(a) He got stronger.
(b) He was happy.
(c) He was more quiet.
(d) He got more active.
6. Who reminds Robin of Paul?
7. What does Georgie think of Mrs. Harper when she comes to the concert?
(a) She is just like his mother.
(b) She can help him.
(c) She is pretty.
(d) She ruins everything.
8. Who taught Robin to feed some animals?
(a) Mr. Collier.
(d) His father.
9. What does Georgie realize he has in common with Mrs. Harper?
(a) They both have scars.
(b) They are both angry.
(c) They are both lonely.
(d) They both love the garden.
10. How does Georgie feel after showing someone his scars?
11. How does Robin die?
(a) He starves.
(b) He drowns.
(c) He suffocates.
(d) He bleeds to death.
12. Where does Georgie usually meet Robin?
(a) In the school.
(b) In his room.
(c) At the pond.
(d) By the gate.
13. How does Robin feel without Paul around?
14. What instrument does Sister play?
15. What does Georgie do when he is hounded to take off his shirt?
(a) Lays down and cries.
(b) Punches the boy.
(c) Stands still like a statue.
(d) Runs away crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Robin when he dies?
2. Who is with Georgie at the end of the book?
3. What gift does Robin bring Georgie while he is sick?
4. Why does Mr. Collier worry about the friendship between Robin and Georgie?
5. Who plays the Mad Hatter in the final production?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)