|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie realize he has in common with Mrs. Harper?
(a) They are both angry.
(b) They both have scars.
(c) They are both lonely.
(d) They both love the garden.
2. When is the first time Georgie wants to impress Mrs. Harper?
(a) The final exams.
(b) The choir concert.
(c) The prayer meeting.
(d) The track meet.
3. Why does Mrs. Harper love the Alice in Wonderland skit?
(a) It is her favorite book.
(b) It puts her in a happy mood.
(c) It was Paul's skit.
(d) It is Robin's favorite.
4. How does Eddie describe Paul?
5. Why can't Georgie sing at the funeral?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He is too sad.
(c) He loses his voice.
(d) He gets stage fright.
6. Who asks Georgie to sing at Robin's funeral?
(a) Judge O'Neil.
(c) Mary Angela.
(d) Mr. Collier.
7. Why does Kevin threaten to quit the play?
(a) His mother can't come see the play.
(b) He forgets his lines.
(c) He gets stage fright.
(d) Richie teases him.
8. Why does Mr. Collier worry about the friendship between Robin and Georgie?
(a) He worries Georgie won't have any normal friends.
(b) He worries Robin will hold Georgie back.
(c) He worries Robin will grow too attached to Georgie.
(d) He worries Georgie will get Robin sick.
9. What happens when Robin tries to feed some animals by himself?
(a) He is attacked.
(b) He gets scared.
(c) He gets lost.
(d) He falls down.
10. Why does Georgie not tell any stories when the boys are telling stories?
(a) He doesn't trust the boys yet.
(b) He is too embarrassed.
(c) He doesn't know any.
(d) His are too sad.
11. What do the boys plan with the gift from the Judge?
(a) A movie night.
(b) A sleepover.
(c) A fundraiser.
(d) A cooking competition.
12. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
(a) Stay calm.
(b) Take his medicine.
(c) Not play the games.
(d) Stay close to Timothy.
13. What does Georgie do at Robin's grave?
(a) Places his flute there.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Reads their story.
(d) Plants his rosebush.
14. What kind of tone does the book end on?
15. What part is Richie playing in the play?
(a) The White Rabbit.
(b) The Mad Hatter.
(c) The Queen of Hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plays the Mad Hatter in the final production?
2. Who starts the drama class?
3. Why does Georgie not join the drama class?
4. What does Georgie have a talent for?
5. How does Robin feel without Paul around?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)