|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Georgie unable to feel after Robin's death?
2. Why does Robin not get to see Paul anymore?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He graduated.
(d) He moved away.
3. Where does Georgie usually meet Robin?
(a) In his room.
(b) At the pond.
(c) In the school.
(d) By the gate.
4. Who plays the Mad Hatter in the final production?
(a) Mr. Collier.
5. What does Eddie say Robin will never do?
6. Who is with Robin when he dies?
7. Why does Georgie say he never learned to read?
(a) He is too stupid.
(b) His mother told him not to.
(c) He never found it interesting.
(d) Nobody helped him.
8. What does Georgie have a talent for?
(c) All of these.
9. Who starts the drama class?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(c) Mr. Collier.
(d) Mary Angela.
10. What does Robin remember Paul doing?
(a) Reading to him.
(b) Helping him through the garden.
(c) Forcing him to try.
(d) Singing to him.
11. What makes Eddie like Georgie?
(a) His hard work.
(b) His sad past.
(c) His love for gardening.
(d) His kindness to Robin.
12. Who does Georgie want to share the boys' stories with?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(b) His rosebush.
(d) His mother.
13. How does Robin die?
(a) He bleeds to death.
(b) He starves.
(c) He drowns.
(d) He suffocates.
14. What does Robin like to do with the person who reminds him of Paul?
(b) Read stories.
15. What does Sister ask Georgie and Timothy to do for her in their exam?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Georgie tell about his regret in hating Mrs. Harper?
2. How does Georgie feel about the upcoming play?
3. How does Georgie feel when Robin comes to visit him while he is sick?
4. Who asks Georgie to sing at Robin's funeral?
5. What does Georgie do after the service for Robin?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)