|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robin not get to see Paul anymore?
(a) He graduated.
(b) He moved away.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is dead.
2. What is Georgie unable to feel after Robin's death?
3. Why can't Georgie sing at the funeral?
(a) He is too sad.
(b) He loses his voice.
(c) He gets stage fright.
(d) He is sick.
4. What does Mr. Collier say children need to learn?
5. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
(a) Future stories.
(b) Scary stories.
(c) Happy stories.
(d) True stories.
6. How does Robin die?
(a) He suffocates.
(b) He bleeds to death.
(c) He drowns.
(d) He starves.
7. What does Georgie think of Mrs. Harper when she comes to the concert?
(a) She ruins everything.
(b) She is just like his mother.
(c) She is pretty.
(d) She can help him.
8. Who plays the Mad Hatter in the final production?
(c) Mr. Collier.
9. What part is Richie playing in the play?
(a) The White Rabbit.
(b) The Queen of Hearts.
(c) The Mad Hatter.
10. Who hounds Georgie to take off his shirt?
11. What does Robin like to do with the person who reminds him of Paul?
(a) Read stories.
12. Who is with Robin when he dies?
13. What animal does Robin like to feed?
14. Where does Georgie usually meet Robin?
(a) At the pond.
(b) In his room.
(c) In the school.
(d) By the gate.
15. Why does Georgie hate Mrs. Harper?
(a) She is a mother.
(b) She cares for Georgie.
(c) She had another son.
(d) She hurt the rosebush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie do for Robin when they are around other people?
2. What does Robin remember Paul doing?
3. Where did Mr. Collier used to work?
4. What does Eddie say Robin will never do?
5. Why does Georgie not tell any stories when the boys are telling stories?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)