|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Sister play?
2. Why is Georgie able to stay at the school?
(a) The state mandated it.
(b) Someone paid his tuition.
(c) Mrs. Harper gave her permission.
(d) He learned to read.
3. What does the Judge send to the boys' school?
(a) Air mattresses.
(c) A movie screen and projector.
(d) Bags of candy.
4. How does Georgie feel when Robin comes to visit him while he is sick?
5. Where does Georgie usually meet Robin?
(a) At the pond.
(b) In his room.
(c) In the school.
(d) By the gate.
6. What part is Kevin playing in the play?
(a) The Mad Hatter.
(c) The White Rabbit.
(d) The Queen of Hearts.
7. How does Georgie feel after showing someone his scars?
8. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
(a) All of these.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His self-esteem.
(d) His health.
9. Who does Georgie tell about his regret in hating Mrs. Harper?
(b) Mary Angela.
(d) Mr. Collier.
10. Who reminds Robin of Paul?
11. Who is with Robin when he dies?
12. What do the boys plan with the gift from the Judge?
(a) A fundraiser.
(b) A sleepover.
(c) A cooking competition.
(d) A movie night.
13. What changes in Georgie's behavior as he works with Eddie?
(a) He acts like Eddie.
(b) He talks more.
(c) He forgives Mrs. Harper.
(d) He is more quiet.
14. Where is the service for Robin held?
(a) The garden.
(b) A church.
(c) Mrs. Harper's house.
(d) The school.
15. Why does Georgie not join the drama class?
(a) He is too busy.
(b) It meets during his times with Robin.
(c) Mrs. Harper is teaching it.
(d) He is too shy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Georgie unable to feel after Robin's death?
2. Why does Mrs. Harper love the Alice in Wonderland skit?
3. When is the first time Georgie wants to impress Mrs. Harper?
4. Why does Kevin threaten to quit the play?
5. What does Georgie do for Robin when they are around other people?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)