|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Robin tries to feed some animals by himself?
(a) He gets lost.
(b) He falls down.
(c) He is attacked.
(d) He gets scared.
2. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
(a) So the teacher can ignore him.
(b) He prefers the back row.
(c) He is seated alphabetically.
(d) Because he is very tall.
3. What is wrong with the person Mr. Collier introduces Georgie to?
(a) He is in a wheelchair.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is mentally disabled.
(d) He is deaf.
4. Who does Georgie say he cannot help hating?
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(c) His mother.
(d) All of these.
5. Why does Georgie hide when Steve comes over?
(a) So he won't see his mother harassed.
(b) So he won't smell the drugs.
(c) So he won't get teased.
(d) So he won't get beat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgie compare Sister to someone when he is sick?
2. What does Georgie do in secret while watching play rehearsals?
3. Who runs Georgie's new school?
4. What is Rosita's occupation?
5. What makes Georgie hate Mr. Collier's story?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)