|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin remember Paul doing?
(a) Helping him through the garden.
(b) Singing to him.
(c) Forcing him to try.
(d) Reading to him.
2. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
(a) There isn't a lot of time.
(b) Steve is there.
(c) His mother is too tired.
(d) He doesn't like his mother's cooking.
3. Why does Georgie live with Mrs. Sims after leaving the hospital?
(a) She tries to adopt Georgie.
(b) She is the next of kin.
(c) She gets paid to.
(d) She is a foster mom.
4. Who asks Georgie to sing at Robin's funeral?
(b) Mr. Collier.
(c) Mary Angela.
(d) Judge O'Neil.
5. What does Georgie's mother say ruined her life?
(a) Going to prison.
(b) Dating Steve.
(c) Having Georgie.
(d) Quitting school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
2. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
3. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
4. What is Eddie's nick-name?
5. What does Georgie think will happen after the drawing?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)