|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mary Angela offer to put Georgie's rosebush?
(a) In her office.
(b) In the entrance.
(c) In front of the school.
(d) In the conservatory.
2. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
(a) There isn't a lot of time.
(b) He doesn't like his mother's cooking.
(c) His mother is too tired.
(d) Steve is there.
3. Why does Georgie hate Mrs. Cressman?
(a) She is mean to him.
(b) She is mean to his mother.
(c) She tries to help him.
(d) She is ugly.
4. Who taught Robin to feed some animals?
(b) Mr. Collier.
(d) His father.
5. Who is with Robin when he dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reminds Robin of Paul?
2. What makes Eddie yell at Georgie?
3. Who does Georgie think will ruin his lottery winnings?
4. What does Georgie do after the service for Robin?
5. What is wrong with the person Mr. Collier introduces Georgie to?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)