|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
(a) A car accident.
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) He has cancer.
(d) He was mugged.
2. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
(a) Stay close to Timothy.
(b) Not play the games.
(c) Take his medicine.
(d) Stay calm.
3. What kind of tone does the book end on?
4. When is the first time Georgie wants to impress Mrs. Harper?
(a) The track meet.
(b) The final exams.
(c) The prayer meeting.
(d) The choir concert.
5. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
(a) She doesn't care.
(b) She encourages it.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She wants him to be happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Georgie plant his rosebush?
2. What does Georgie do at Robin's grave?
3. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
4. Where did Mr. Collier used to work?
5. Why does Georgie get a fever?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)