|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Georgie back to the school when he passes out in the garden?
(b) Mary Angela.
(c) Mr. Collier.
(d) Mrs. Harper.
2. What does the person who finds Georgie at Robin's grave do?
(a) Sings with him.
(b) Hits him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Helps him dig.
3. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
(a) He was mugged.
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) A car accident.
(d) He has cancer.
4. Why is Georgie able to stay at the school?
(a) Mrs. Harper gave her permission.
(b) Someone paid his tuition.
(c) The state mandated it.
(d) He learned to read.
5. Why does Mrs. Harper love the Alice in Wonderland skit?
(a) It is Robin's favorite.
(b) It was Paul's skit.
(c) It puts her in a happy mood.
(d) It is her favorite book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
2. What changes in Georgie's behavior as he works with Eddie?
3. What does Mr. Collier write a story about?
4. What does Georgie do in secret while watching play rehearsals?
5. What damage did Georgie do when he first planted his rosebush?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)