|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie do when he is hounded to take off his shirt?
(a) Lays down and cries.
(b) Punches the boy.
(c) Runs away crying.
(d) Stands still like a statue.
2. Why does Mr. Collier worry about the friendship between Robin and Georgie?
(a) He worries Robin will grow too attached to Georgie.
(b) He worries Robin will hold Georgie back.
(c) He worries Georgie won't have any normal friends.
(d) He worries Georgie will get Robin sick.
3. How does Georgie feel when he is working with Eddie?
4. Who does Georgie want to share the boys' stories with?
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(c) His rosebush.
(d) His mother.
5. How does Georgie feel about the upcoming play?
(a) He doesn't care at all.
(b) He is exited.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts the drama class?
2. What is Georgie doing when he passes out in the garden?
3. What does Georgie realize he has in common with Mrs. Harper?
4. What does Georgie never do with his favorite book?
5. What kind of questions does Georgie hate to answer?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)