|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the first time Georgie wants to impress Mrs. Harper?
(a) The final exams.
(b) The prayer meeting.
(c) The track meet.
(d) The choir concert.
2. What is wrong with the person Mr. Collier introduces Georgie to?
(a) He is in a wheelchair.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is mentally disabled.
(d) He is blind.
3. How is Mrs. Harper able to see all of Georgie's cuts and scars?
(a) His coat falls off.
(b) He shows her.
(c) His shirt gets ripped.
(d) He tears his shirt off.
4. How does Georgie feel when he is working with Eddie?
5. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
(a) He needs to be less of a burden.
(b) He needs to be stronger.
(c) He needs to accept that people will knock him around.
(d) He needs to see his place in the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Harper say she thinks of Georgie at the end of the book?
2. What kind of school is Georgie told to go to after he is released from the hospital?
3. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
4. Why can't Georgie sing at the funeral?
5. Where does Georgie meet Rosita?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)