|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His health.
(c) All of these.
(d) His self-esteem.
2. Where does Mrs. Sims work?
(a) The gas station.
(b) The school.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The hospital.
3. What is Georgie doing when he is hounded to take off his shirt?
(c) Playing soccer.
4. What is Georgie filled with when he leaves the grocery store?
5. What does Georgie do at Robin's grave?
(a) Places his flute there.
(b) Plants his rosebush.
(c) Reads their story.
(d) Sings a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
2. What does Georgie never do with his favorite book?
3. Who finds Georgie at Robin's grave?
4. What does Georgie do after he plants his rose bush?
5. Why is the garden so important to Mrs. Harper?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)