|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Georgie beat with before he came to the hospital?
(a) A door frame.
(b) A rod.
(c) A belt.
(d) A chair leg.
2. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His health.
(c) All of these.
(d) His self-esteem.
3. What is Georgie doing when he passes out in the garden?
(a) Hugging his rosebush.
(b) Repeating his mother's name.
(d) Petting a tulip.
4. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
(a) She wants him to be happy.
(b) She doesn't care.
(c) She encourages it.
(d) She is angry.
5. What does Georgie's mother say ruined her life?
(a) Dating Steve.
(b) Going to prison.
(c) Having Georgie.
(d) Quitting school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tone does the book end on?
2. How does Georgie feel about the upcoming play?
3. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
4. Where is the service for Robin held?
5. How does Georgie feel when Robin comes to visit him while he is sick?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)