|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starts teaching Georgie to read?
(a) Mary Angela.
(b) Mr. Collier.
2. What does Georgie do at Robin's grave?
(a) Places his flute there.
(b) Plants his rosebush.
(c) Reads their story.
(d) Sings a song.
3. Who reminds Robin of Paul?
4. How long does Georgie have a fever?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 9 days.
(d) 3 days,
5. How does Georgie treat the person Mr. Collier introduces to him?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is kind.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is off-putting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Georgie back to the school when he passes out in the garden?
2. Who is Georgie's first friend at his new school?
3. How are Mrs. Harper and Mr. Collier related?
4. What was Georgie beat with before he came to the hospital?
5. What does Georgie learn to do at the end of the book?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)