|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 & 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starts teaching Georgie to read?
(b) Mr. Collier.
(d) Mary Angela.
2. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) A car accident.
(c) Drug overdose.
(d) He was mugged.
3. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
(a) He needs to see his place in the world.
(b) He needs to be less of a burden.
(c) He needs to be stronger.
(d) He needs to accept that people will knock him around.
4. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
(a) Future stories.
(b) Scary stories.
(c) Happy stories.
(d) True stories.
5. What does Georgie beg for when he gets out of the hospital?
(a) His rosebush.
(b) Some food.
(c) His garden book.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie like to day dream about before the drawing?
2. What is Rosita's occupation?
3. How does Georgie feel after showing someone his scars?
4. Who does Georgie say he cannot help hating?
5. Who gives Georgie permission to plant his rosebush where he wants?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)