|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 & 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Georgie able to stay at the school?
(a) Mrs. Harper gave her permission.
(b) He learned to read.
(c) The state mandated it.
(d) Someone paid his tuition.
2. What does Georgie do after he plants his rose bush?
(a) Sings a song.
(b) Writes a note.
(c) Eats his meal.
(d) Goes to bed.
3. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
(a) His self-esteem.
(b) His attitude.
(c) All of these.
(d) His health.
4. How is Mrs. Harper able to see all of Georgie's cuts and scars?
(a) His coat falls off.
(b) He tears his shirt off.
(c) He shows her.
(d) His shirt gets ripped.
5. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Georgie have a fever?
2. Who does Rosita work for?
3. Who is Georgie's first friend at his new school?
4. What does Georgie do during mealtimes at his new school?
5. How does Georgie treat the person Mr. Collier introduces to him?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)