|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 & 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie not tell any stories when the boys are telling stories?
(a) He is too embarrassed.
(b) He doesn't trust the boys yet.
(c) His are too sad.
(d) He doesn't know any.
2. Who reminds Robin of Paul?
3. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
(a) By falling down the stairs.
(b) By playing soccer.
(c) By fighting other kids.
(d) By angering his mother.
4. Who stopped Steve from beating Georgie before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A social worker.
(c) Georgie's mother.
(d) The Landlord.
5. When does Georgie plant his rosebush?
(a) When Mrs. Harper leaves for the store.
(b) At dawn.
(c) During lunch time.
(d) In the middle of the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Georgie feel when he sees his favorite book?
2. What does Sister tell Georgie he must learn to do in order to survive?
3. What does Georgie beg for when he gets out of the hospital?
4. Who is Georgie's first friend at his new school?
5. What is Georgie filled with when he leaves the grocery store?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)