|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 & 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Georgie have injuries at the beginning of the book?
(a) His back.
(b) His arms.
(c) His legs.
(d) His fae.
2. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
(a) She works a lot.
(b) They do not live in a building with other people.
(c) His mother is not there.
(d) He has to go to school.
3. What does Sister talk to Georgie about while he is sick?
4. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) His leg.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His head.
(d) His arm.
5. How are Mrs. Harper and Mr. Collier related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) She is his sister-in-law.
(d) He is her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie do for Robin when they are around other people?
2. Who gives Georgie permission to plant his rosebush where he wants?
3. What does Georgie call Mary Angela?
4. How does Georgie treat the person Mr. Collier introduces to him?
5. What did Paul like to build?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)