|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 & 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Georgie want to share the boys' stories with?
(a) His mother.
(b) His rosebush.
(c) Mrs. Harper.
2. How does Rosita feel when she sees Georgie?
3. What does Georgie do for Robin when they are around other people?
(a) Defends him.
(b) Shields him.
(c) Wheels him around.
4. What does Georgie do after he plants his rose bush?
(a) Writes a note.
(b) Eats his meal.
(c) Sings a song.
(d) Goes to bed.
5. Who waters the rosebush while Georgie is in the hospital?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) A gardener.
(c) Mrs. Sims.
(d) The nurses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reminds Robin of Paul?
2. What does Georgie do when he hears what happened o his rosebush after he first planted it?
3. What does Sister talk to Georgie about while he is sick?
4. What is Georgie doing when he is hounded to take off his shirt?
5. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)