|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 & 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
(a) His attitude.
(b) All of these.
(c) His self-esteem.
(d) His health.
2. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
(a) Stay calm.
(b) Stay close to Timothy.
(c) Take his medicine.
(d) Not play the games.
3. Who hounds Georgie to take off his shirt?
4. What damage did Georgie do when he first planted his rosebush?
(a) He stepped on some headstones.
(b) He dug up some lillies.
(c) He stepped on some bulbs.
(d) He knocked over a statue.
5. Where does Georgie have injuries at the beginning of the book?
(a) His fae.
(b) His arms.
(c) His legs.
(d) His back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robin not get to see Paul anymore?
2. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
3. Where does Mary Angela offer to put Georgie's rosebush?
4. Why does Georgie say he never learned to read?
5. What does Georgie do after he plants his rose bush?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)