|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 & 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Collier introduce Georgie to?
2. What does the Judge send to the boys' school?
(b) Bags of candy.
(c) Air mattresses.
(d) A movie screen and projector.
3. How does Georgie feel when he sees his favorite book?
4. What does Georgie win from the lottery?
(a) A rose bush.
(c) All of these.
(d) A bag of groceries.
5. When does Georgie plant his rosebush?
(a) At dawn.
(b) During lunch time.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) When Mrs. Harper leaves for the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Timothy describe Robin?
2. What does Georgie want to do with the garden at his new school?
3. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
4. How are Mrs. Harper and Mr. Collier related?
5. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)