|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 & 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
(a) Georgie's mother.
(b) A judge.
(c) Mrs. Sims.
(d) A social worker.
2. Why does Georgie live with Mrs. Sims after leaving the hospital?
(a) She is a foster mom.
(b) She is the next of kin.
(c) She tries to adopt Georgie.
(d) She gets paid to.
3. Who does Mr. Collier introduce Georgie to?
4. Who reminds Robin of Paul?
5. Why does Georgie say he never learned to read?
(a) He is too stupid.
(b) Nobody helped him.
(c) He never found it interesting.
(d) His mother told him not to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Georgie say he cannot help hating?
2. Where does Georgie live?
3. How does Georgie feel about his lottery winnings?
4. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
5. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)