|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the garden so important to Mrs. Harper?
(a) It was her husband's surprise to her.
(b) It was planted by her son.
(c) It is a graveyard.
(d) It is her in-law's property.
2. What does Georgie never do with his favorite book?
(a) Read it.
(b) Return it to the library.
(c) Show it to his mother.
(d) Lend it out.
3. What is the first thing everyone at the new school notices about Georgie?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His accent.
(c) His scars.
(d) His beauty.
4. What does Georgie want to do with the garden at his new school?
(a) Learn to tend it.
(b) Harvest fruit there.
(c) Plant his rosebush there.
(d) Get some flowers for Mrs. Sims.
5. How is Steve related to Georgie?
(a) They are distant cousins.
(b) He is Georgie's step-father.
(c) He is Georgie's uncle.
(d) He is dating Georgie's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Georgie have a fever?
2. How is Mrs. Harper able to see all of Georgie's cuts and scars?
3. Where does Mrs. Sims work?
4. Why does Georgie compare Sister to someone when he is sick?
5. What is wrong with the person Mr. Collier introduces Georgie to?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)