|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Georgie plant his rosebush?
(a) In the middle of the night.
(b) At dawn.
(c) When Mrs. Harper leaves for the store.
(d) During lunch time.
2. What is Mrs. Harper's name?
3. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
(a) He needs to be less of a burden.
(b) He needs to accept that people will knock him around.
(c) He needs to be stronger.
(d) He needs to see his place in the world.
4. Where does Mrs. Sims work?
(a) The school.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The gas station.
5. Why does Georgie get a fever?
(a) His cuts are infected.
(b) He has a stress induced sickness.
(c) He got a cold.
(d) He gets feverish when he is scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosita's occupation?
2. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
3. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Ellen's occupation?
5. Where is Georgie at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)