|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Georgie's first friend at his new school?
2. What does Ellen ask Georgie to do at the beginning of the book?
(a) Return a book.
(b) Say hello to his mother.
(c) Visit her daughter.
(d) Be on time next time.
3. What does Georgie think will happen after the drawing?
(a) He will get adopted.
(b) His mother will dump Steve.
(c) He will have money.
(d) His life will change.
4. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
(a) All of these.
(b) She has an abusive nature.
(c) She doesn't want to lose Steve.
(d) She was abused as a child.
5. What is wrong with the person Mr. Collier introduces Georgie to?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is in a wheelchair.
(c) He is mentally disabled.
(d) He is deaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Georgie have injuries at the beginning of the book?
2. Why is the garden so important to Mrs. Harper?
3. What does Georgie do when he sees Steve in his apartment?
4. Who stopped Steve from beating Georgie before he was sent to the hospital?
5. Who does Georgie compare Sister to when he is sick?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)