|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie do during mealtimes at his new school?
(a) Practices reading.
(b) Draws in the dirt.
(c) Stares at the garden.
(d) Plays with Raleigh.
2. How is Mrs. Harper able to see all of Georgie's cuts and scars?
(a) He tears his shirt off.
(b) His coat falls off.
(c) His shirt gets ripped.
(d) He shows her.
3. Why does Georgie compare Sister to someone when he is sick?
(a) He thinks she has been abused.
(b) He thinks she will hurt him.
(c) He thinks she is kind.
(d) He thinks she is lying.
4. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
(a) A car accident.
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) He was mugged.
(d) He has cancer.
5. What happens to Georgie's rosebush the day after he plants it?
(a) It dies.
(b) It gets ripped out.
(c) It gets mowed over.
(d) It disappears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Sims work?
2. What does Georgie call Mary Angela?
3. How does Georgie feel when he sees his favorite book?
4. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Georgie describe the rosebush?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)