|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so new to Georgie after leaving the grocery store?
(a) He has never kept secrets from his mother before.
(b) He has never been excited about anything before.
(c) All of these.
(d) He has never had a gift before.
2. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
(a) His mother is not there.
(b) She works a lot.
(c) They do not live in a building with other people.
(d) He has to go to school.
3. When does Georgie plant his rosebush?
(a) When Mrs. Harper leaves for the store.
(b) In the middle of the night.
(c) At dawn.
(d) During lunch time.
4. Who does Mr. Collier introduce Georgie to?
5. What does Georgie's mother say ruined her life?
(a) Dating Steve.
(b) Quitting school.
(c) Going to prison.
(d) Having Georgie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie do when he sees Steve in his apartment?
2. What does Georgie do when he hears what happened o his rosebush after he first planted it?
3. Where does Mrs. Sims work?
4. What grade is Georgie in at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)