|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 & 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was thrown on Georgie's head when he was a baby?
(a) Hot coffee.
(b) Scalding milk.
2. Who brings Robin to visit Georgie while he is sick?
(a) Mr. Collier.
(c) Mrs. Harper.
(d) Mary Angela.
3. How long does Georgie have a fever?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 9 days.
(d) 3 days,
4. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
(a) He prefers the back row.
(b) Because he is very tall.
(c) He is seated alphabetically.
(d) So the teacher can ignore him.
5. What does Georgie win from the lottery?
(a) A rose bush.
(b) A bag of groceries.
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Paul and Robin related?
2. How is Steve related to Georgie?
3. What did Paul like to build?
4. Where does Mary Angela offer to put Georgie's rosebush?
5. What does Georgie do for Robin when they are around other people?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)