|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Georgie beat with before he came to the hospital?
(a) A door frame.
(b) A belt.
(c) A chair leg.
(d) A rod.
2. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
(a) Because he is very tall.
(b) He prefers the back row.
(c) So the teacher can ignore him.
(d) He is seated alphabetically.
3. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
(a) His mother is too tired.
(b) There isn't a lot of time.
(c) He doesn't like his mother's cooking.
(d) Steve is there.
4. Who stopped Steve from beating Georgie before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) Georgie's mother.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) The Landlord.
(d) A social worker.
5. Where did Georgie once set a fire?
(a) In his bathroom.
(b) Behind the garage.
(c) Under a car.
(d) In the classroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Georgie feel when he sees his favorite book?
2. What kind of school is Georgie told to go to after he is released from the hospital?
3. Who waters the rosebush while Georgie is in the hospital?
4. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
5. Where does Georgie hide when Steve comes over?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)