|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie never do with his favorite book?
(a) Lend it out.
(b) Return it to the library.
(c) Read it.
(d) Show it to his mother.
2. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
(a) By falling down the stairs.
(b) By angering his mother.
(c) By playing soccer.
(d) By fighting other kids.
3. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) His head.
(b) His arm.
(c) His leg.
(d) His stomach.
4. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
(a) His mother is not there.
(b) He has to go to school.
(c) They do not live in a building with other people.
(d) She works a lot.
5. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
(a) There isn't a lot of time.
(b) His mother is too tired.
(c) He doesn't like his mother's cooking.
(d) Steve is there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Georgie filled with when he leaves the grocery store?
2. How does Georgie feel about his lottery winnings?
3. Where does Georgie go after making his own lunch?
4. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
5. What is Georgie's favorite book about?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)