|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Georgie hide when Steve comes over?
(a) So he won't get teased.
(b) So he won't get beat.
(c) So he won't see his mother harassed.
(d) So he won't smell the drugs.
3. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
(a) He is not old enough to gamble.
(b) There might be prizes he doesn't want.
(c) He will have to share.
(d) Steve will accuse him of stealing.
4. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His arm.
(c) His head.
(d) His leg.
5. What kind of school is Georgie told to go to after he is released from the hospital?
(a) A Catholic school.
(b) An all boys school.
(c) A home school.
(d) A boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Georgie think will ruin his lottery winnings?
2. Who runs Georgie's new school?
3. What got broken before Georgie was taken to the hospital?
4. What does Georgie do when he sees Steve in his apartment?
5. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)