|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie like to day dream about before the drawing?
(a) Planting a garden.
(b) Learning to read.
(c) Killing Steve.
(d) Having a different life.
2. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His head.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
3. What does Georgie do when he sees Steve in his apartment?
4. Where is Georgie at the beginning of the book?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) A park.
(c) The library.
(d) The school cafeteria.
5. How does Georgie feel about his lottery winnings?
(a) He is thrilled.
(b) He feels guilty.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is disappointed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
2. Who is the first person Georgie sees when he wakes up in the hospital?
3. What is Georgie's favorite book about?
4. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
5. What does Ellen ask Georgie to do at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)