|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs Georgie's new school?
(a) Monica Arceneaux.
(b) Molly Angleworth.
(c) Mary Angela.
(d) Mrs. Sims.
2. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
(a) All of these.
(b) She doesn't want to lose Steve.
(c) She was abused as a child.
(d) She has an abusive nature.
3. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
(a) By playing soccer.
(b) By angering his mother.
(c) By falling down the stairs.
(d) By fighting other kids.
4. What does Georgie like to day dream about before the drawing?
(a) Planting a garden.
(b) Killing Steve.
(c) Learning to read.
(d) Having a different life.
5. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
(a) He is afraid of cops.
(b) He doesn't want his mom to get in trouble.
(c) He can't remember what happened.
(d) He is afraid Steve will kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen ask Georgie to do at the beginning of the book?
2. What is Georgie's favorite book about?
3. Who is the first person Georgie sees when he wakes up in the hospital?
4. What does Georgie think will happen after the drawing?
5. What did Georgie's new school used to be?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)