|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Georgie at the beginning of the book?
(a) The library.
(b) The school cafeteria.
(c) A park.
(d) His bedroom.
2. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
(a) He is afraid Steve will kill him.
(b) He doesn't want his mom to get in trouble.
(c) He can't remember what happened.
(d) He is afraid of cops.
3. Where did Georgie once set a fire?
(a) Under a car.
(b) In the classroom.
(c) In his bathroom.
(d) Behind the garage.
4. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She doesn't care.
(c) She encourages it.
(d) She wants him to be happy.
5. Who is the first person Georgie sees when he wakes up in the hospital?
(a) A cop.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A social worker.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Georgie in at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Georgie's mother say ruined her life?
3. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
4. How does Georgie feel when he sees his favorite book?
5. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)