|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie win from the lottery?
(a) A bag of groceries.
(c) A rose bush.
(d) All of these.
2. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
3. What was Georgie beat with before he came to the hospital?
(a) A chair leg.
(b) A belt.
(c) A rod.
(d) A door frame.
4. What got broken before Georgie was taken to the hospital?
(a) His clavical.
(b) His foot.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
5. Why does Georgie immediately recognize his winnings from the lottery?
(a) It is all from his daydreams.
(b) He saw them in the poster.
(c) He has seen Steve's money.
(d) The roses are in his book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Steve related to Georgie?
2. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
4. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
5. Where is Georgie at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)