|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ellen's occupation?
2. Who cleans up the mess Steve left in the apartment?
(a) The social worker.
(b) Georgie's mother.
(c) The janitor.
(d) The landlord.
3. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
(a) By playing soccer.
(b) By fighting other kids.
(c) By falling down the stairs.
(d) By angering his mother.
4. What grade is Georgie in at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Georgie think will happen after the drawing?
(a) His life will change.
(b) His mother will dump Steve.
(c) He will have money.
(d) He will get adopted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Georgie's new school used to be?
2. Who does Georgie think will ruin his lottery winnings?
3. What got broken before Georgie was taken to the hospital?
4. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Georgie win from the lottery?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)