|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
(a) He was mugged.
(b) A car accident.
(c) He has cancer.
(d) Drug overdose.
2. What does Georgie like to day dream about before the drawing?
(a) Having a different life.
(b) Planting a garden.
(c) Killing Steve.
(d) Learning to read.
3. Who stays by Georgie during the drawing?
(a) His mother.
(c) The Manager.
(d) Mrs. Sims.
4. Who waters the rosebush while Georgie is in the hospital?
(a) Mrs. Sims.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) A gardener.
(d) The nurses.
5. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
(a) He doesn't want his mom to get in trouble.
(b) He is afraid Steve will kill him.
(c) He is afraid of cops.
(d) He can't remember what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ellen's occupation?
2. Who is the first person Georgie sees when he wakes up in the hospital?
3. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
4. How does Georgie feel when he sees his favorite book?
5. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)