|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Georgie beat with before he came to the hospital?
(a) A chair leg.
(b) A belt.
(c) A rod.
(d) A door frame.
2. Why does Georgie live with Mrs. Sims after leaving the hospital?
(a) She tries to adopt Georgie.
(b) She is the next of kin.
(c) She gets paid to.
(d) She is a foster mom.
3. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
(a) A social worker.
(b) Mrs. Sims.
(c) A judge.
(d) Georgie's mother.
4. What does Georgie think will happen after the drawing?
(a) His life will change.
(b) He will get adopted.
(c) He will have money.
(d) His mother will dump Steve.
5. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His leg.
(c) His head.
(d) His arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Georgie live?
2. How is Steve related to Georgie?
3. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
4. What is Georgie filled with when he leaves the grocery store?
5. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)