|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cleans up the mess Steve left in the apartment?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The social worker.
(c) Georgie's mother.
(d) The janitor.
2. What did Georgie's new school used to be?
(a) A college.
(b) A house.
(c) A factory.
(d) A store.
3. What does Georgie beg for when he gets out of the hospital?
(a) Some food.
(b) His mother.
(c) His rosebush.
(d) His garden book.
4. What does Ellen ask Georgie to do at the beginning of the book?
(a) Return a book.
(b) Be on time next time.
(c) Visit her daughter.
(d) Say hello to his mother.
5. What grade is Georgie in at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Steve related to Georgie?
2. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
3. What does Georgie's mother say ruined her life?
4. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)