|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie immediately recognize his winnings from the lottery?
(a) He has seen Steve's money.
(b) He saw them in the poster.
(c) It is all from his daydreams.
(d) The roses are in his book.
2. How long does Georgie have a fever?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 9 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 3 days,
3. Where does Georgie live?
4. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
(a) Take his medicine.
(b) Not play the games.
(c) Stay close to Timothy.
(d) Stay calm.
5. How does Georgie treat the person Mr. Collier introduces to him?
(a) He is off-putting.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts teaching Georgie to read?
2. What is the first thing everyone at the new school notices about Georgie?
3. What gift does Robin bring Georgie while he is sick?
4. What does Georgie do during mealtimes at his new school?
5. Where does Georgie go after making his own lunch?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)