|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Georgie treat the person Mr. Collier introduces to him?
(a) He is kind.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is off-putting.
(d) He is excited.
2. What gift does Robin bring Georgie while he is sick?
(a) A camera.
(c) Rose petals.
3. What favor does Georgie ask of Mr. Collier?
(a) To plant his rosebush in the garden.
(b) To get his garden book back.
(c) To go home.
(d) To have an extra helping of food.
4. What does Georgie call Mary Angela?
5. What does Georgie do after he plants his rose bush?
(a) Writes a note.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Eats his meal.
(d) Goes to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mrs. Harper able to see all of Georgie's cuts and scars?
2. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
3. What kind thing has Mrs. Harper done for Georgie while he has been sick?
4. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
5. Who takes Georgie back to the school when he passes out in the garden?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)