|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mrs. Harper able to see all of Georgie's cuts and scars?
(a) He tears his shirt off.
(b) His coat falls off.
(c) His shirt gets ripped.
(d) He shows her.
2. Who brings Robin to visit Georgie while he is sick?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(b) Mr. Collier.
(d) Mary Angela.
3. What happens to Georgie's rosebush the day after he plants it?
(a) It gets ripped out.
(b) It gets mowed over.
(c) It disappears.
(d) It dies.
4. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
(a) Mrs. Sims.
(b) A social worker.
(c) A judge.
(d) Georgie's mother.
5. What does Georgie do after he plants his rose bush?
(a) Eats his meal.
(b) Writes a note.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Sings a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Georgie ask of Mr. Collier?
2. Who waters the rosebush while Georgie is in the hospital?
3. Why does Georgie compare Sister to someone when he is sick?
4. Why does Georgie immediately recognize his winnings from the lottery?
5. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)