|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing everyone at the new school notices about Georgie?
(a) His scars.
(b) His accent.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His beauty.
2. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
(a) To try for publication.
(b) To heal his heart.
(c) To make Robin laugh.
(d) To teach Georgie to read.
3. What is wrong with the person Mr. Collier introduces Georgie to?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is in a wheelchair.
(c) He is mentally disabled.
(d) He is deaf.
4. What does Mr. Collier say children need to learn?
5. What does Georgie win from the lottery?
(a) A bag of groceries.
(b) A rose bush.
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Georgie sees when he wakes up in the hospital?
2. What does Georgie beg for when he gets out of the hospital?
3. How does Georgie feel about his lottery winnings?
4. How are Mrs. Harper and Mr. Collier related?
5. How is Mrs. Harper able to see all of Georgie's cuts and scars?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)