|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie do during mealtimes at his new school?
(a) Stares at the garden.
(b) Draws in the dirt.
(c) Practices reading.
(d) Plays with Raleigh.
2. What does Georgie do when he hears what happened o his rosebush after he first planted it?
(a) Plants some more seeds.
(b) Returns to plant it again.
(c) Hides in the garden.
(d) Cries in his room.
3. What got broken before Georgie was taken to the hospital?
(a) His leg.
(b) His clavical.
(c) His foot.
(d) His arm.
4. What is Mrs. Harper's name?
5. What does Georgie like to day dream about before the drawing?
(a) Planting a garden.
(b) Learning to read.
(c) Having a different life.
(d) Killing Steve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Georgie want to share the boys' stories with?
2. What does Mary Angela say Georgie can build with Timothy?
3. What does Sister talk to Georgie about while he is sick?
4. What does Georgie want to do with the garden at his new school?
5. What kind of school is Georgie told to go to after he is released from the hospital?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)