|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Georgie feel about his lottery winnings?
(a) He is thrilled.
(b) He is disappointed.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He feels guilty.
2. Where does Georgie meet Rosita?
(a) In the dorms.
(b) In Mary Angela's office.
(c) In the cafeteria.
(d) In the garden.
3. What does Georgie like to day dream about before the drawing?
(a) Killing Steve.
(b) Having a different life.
(c) Learning to read.
(d) Planting a garden.
4. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
(a) A social worker.
(b) Georgie's mother.
(c) Mrs. Sims.
(d) A judge.
5. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She encourages it.
(c) She doesn't care.
(d) She wants him to be happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Georgie have a fever?
2. What does Georgie beg for when he gets out of the hospital?
3. Why does Georgie get a fever?
4. What does Georgie want to do with the garden at his new school?
5. What does Georgie do after he plants his rose bush?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)