|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosita's occupation?
(c) Social worker.
2. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
(a) His mother is not there.
(b) She works a lot.
(c) He has to go to school.
(d) They do not live in a building with other people.
3. What does Georgie want to do with the garden at his new school?
(a) Plant his rosebush there.
(b) Get some flowers for Mrs. Sims.
(c) Learn to tend it.
(d) Harvest fruit there.
4. What is wrong with the person Mr. Collier introduces Georgie to?
(a) He is mentally disabled.
(b) He is in a wheelchair.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is deaf.
5. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
(a) He was mugged.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) A car accident.
(d) Drug overdose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie win from the lottery?
2. Who does Georgie want to share the boys' stories with?
3. What was Georgie beat with before he came to the hospital?
4. Who does Rosita work for?
5. Where does Mary Angela offer to put Georgie's rosebush?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)