|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Georgie want to share the boys' stories with?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(c) His rosebush.
(d) His mother.
2. Who takes Georgie back to the school when he passes out in the garden?
(a) Mary Angela.
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(d) Mr. Collier.
3. What got broken before Georgie was taken to the hospital?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His clavical.
(d) His foot.
4. Who cleans up the mess Steve left in the apartment?
(a) The social worker.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The janitor.
(d) Georgie's mother.
5. What was Georgie beat with before he came to the hospital?
(a) A door frame.
(b) A rod.
(c) A chair leg.
(d) A belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
2. Who does Georgie think will ruin his lottery winnings?
3. What happens to Georgie's rosebush the day after he plants it?
4. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
5. Where does Georgie go after making his own lunch?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)