|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
(a) To heal his heart.
(b) To try for publication.
(c) To teach Georgie to read.
(d) To make Robin laugh.
2. Who starts teaching Georgie to read?
(c) Mary Angela.
(d) Mr. Collier.
3. Who waters the rosebush while Georgie is in the hospital?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) The nurses.
(c) Mrs. Sims.
(d) A gardener.
4. What was Georgie beat with before he came to the hospital?
(a) A belt.
(b) A chair leg.
(c) A rod.
(d) A door frame.
5. What does Sister talk to Georgie about while he is sick?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Georgie treat the person Mr. Collier introduces to him?
2. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
3. How long does Georgie have a fever?
4. Why does Georgie say he never learned to read?
5. Who brings Robin to visit Georgie while he is sick?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)