|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of school is Georgie told to go to after he is released from the hospital?
(a) A Catholic school.
(b) An all boys school.
(c) A home school.
(d) A boarding school.
2. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
(a) She was abused as a child.
(b) She has an abusive nature.
(c) All of these.
(d) She doesn't want to lose Steve.
3. When does Georgie plant his rosebush?
(a) When Mrs. Harper leaves for the store.
(b) In the middle of the night.
(c) At dawn.
(d) During lunch time.
4. Who is the first person Georgie sees when he wakes up in the hospital?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A social worker.
(c) A cop.
(d) A nurse.
5. Why does Georgie live with Mrs. Sims after leaving the hospital?
(a) She gets paid to.
(b) She is the next of kin.
(c) She tries to adopt Georgie.
(d) She is a foster mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosita's occupation?
2. How does Georgie treat the person Mr. Collier introduces to him?
3. Who does Rosita work for?
4. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
5. What does Georgie do when he sees Steve in his apartment?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)