|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie want to do with the garden at his new school?
(a) Get some flowers for Mrs. Sims.
(b) Learn to tend it.
(c) Plant his rosebush there.
(d) Harvest fruit there.
2. What is wrong with the person Mr. Collier introduces Georgie to?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is mentally disabled.
(d) He is in a wheelchair.
3. Who stopped Steve from beating Georgie before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) Georgie's mother.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A social worker.
(d) The Landlord.
4. What happens to Georgie's rosebush the day after he plants it?
(a) It gets ripped out.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It gets mowed over.
(d) It dies.
5. Where does Georgie go after making his own lunch?
(a) His room.
(b) The park.
(d) The store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie do when he sees Steve in his apartment?
2. What does Sister talk to Georgie about while he is sick?
3. What does Mr. Collier write a story about?
4. Who stays by Georgie during the drawing?
5. Where does Georgie meet Rosita?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)