|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie do during mealtimes at his new school?
(a) Stares at the garden.
(b) Draws in the dirt.
(c) Plays with Raleigh.
(d) Practices reading.
2. Why does Georgie live with Mrs. Sims after leaving the hospital?
(a) She is the next of kin.
(b) She is a foster mom.
(c) She tries to adopt Georgie.
(d) She gets paid to.
3. Where does Georgie go after making his own lunch?
(a) His room.
(b) The store.
(c) The park.
4. What does Mr. Collier write a story about?
(c) The rosebush.
(d) All of these.
5. Where does Mary Angela offer to put Georgie's rosebush?
(a) In her office.
(b) In front of the school.
(c) In the conservatory.
(d) In the entrance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
2. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
3. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
4. When does Georgie plant his rosebush?
5. Who brings Robin to visit Georgie while he is sick?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)