|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie do after he plants his rose bush?
(a) Writes a note.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Eats his meal.
(d) Sings a song.
2. Who does Georgie think will ruin his lottery winnings?
(a) His neighbor.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His mother.
3. Who is the first person Georgie sees when he wakes up in the hospital?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A cop.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A social worker.
4. Why does Georgie get a fever?
(a) He has a stress induced sickness.
(b) He got a cold.
(c) His cuts are infected.
(d) He gets feverish when he is scared.
5. What does the Judge send to the boys' school?
(a) A movie screen and projector.
(b) Air mattresses.
(c) Bags of candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Georgie doing when he passes out in the garden?
2. What does Sister tell Georgie he must learn to do in order to survive?
3. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
4. Who stays by Georgie during the drawing?
5. How long does Georgie have a fever?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)