|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Georgie feel when Robin comes to visit him while he is sick?
2. Why does Georgie get a fever?
(a) He has a stress induced sickness.
(b) His cuts are infected.
(c) He gets feverish when he is scared.
(d) He got a cold.
3. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
(a) Scary stories.
(b) True stories.
(c) Future stories.
(d) Happy stories.
4. How does Rosita feel when she sees Georgie?
5. What got broken before Georgie was taken to the hospital?
(a) His leg.
(b) His clavical.
(c) His arm.
(d) His foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgie live with Mrs. Sims after leaving the hospital?
2. Who gives Georgie permission to plant his rosebush where he wants?
3. Why does Georgie not tell any stories when the boys are telling stories?
4. Why does Georgie say he never learned to read?
5. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)