|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Georgie have a fever?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 9 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 days,
2. What does Georgie have a talent for?
(d) All of these.
3. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His leg.
(c) His arm.
(d) His head.
4. Who does Georgie compare Sister to when he is sick?
(b) Mrs. Sims.
(d) His mother.
5. Who runs Georgie's new school?
(a) Molly Angleworth.
(b) Mary Angela.
(c) Monica Arceneaux.
(d) Mrs. Sims.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
2. What does Sister ask Georgie and Timothy to do for her in their exam?
3. What happens to Georgie's rosebush the day after he plants it?
4. Why does Georgie not join the drama class?
5. How is Mrs. Harper able to see all of Georgie's cuts and scars?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)