|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie compare Sister to someone when he is sick?
(a) He thinks she has been abused.
(b) He thinks she is kind.
(c) He thinks she will hurt him.
(d) He thinks she is lying.
2. Who runs Georgie's new school?
(a) Molly Angleworth.
(b) Monica Arceneaux.
(c) Mary Angela.
(d) Mrs. Sims.
3. What does Georgie realize he has in common with Mrs. Harper?
(a) They are both lonely.
(b) They both have scars.
(c) They are both angry.
(d) They both love the garden.
4. What happens to Georgie's rosebush the day after he plants it?
(a) It dies.
(b) It gets mowed over.
(c) It disappears.
(d) It gets ripped out.
5. What does Georgie beg for when he gets out of the hospital?
(a) His garden book.
(b) Some food.
(c) His mother.
(d) His rosebush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cleans up the mess Steve left in the apartment?
2. What makes Eddie yell at Georgie?
3. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
4. What does Eddie say Robin will never do?
5. What kind thing has Mrs. Harper done for Georgie while he has been sick?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)