|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eddie describe Paul?
2. Who takes Georgie back to the school when he passes out in the garden?
(b) Mr. Collier.
(c) Mary Angela.
(d) Mrs. Harper.
3. What does Georgie have a talent for?
(c) All of these.
4. What changes in Georgie's behavior as he works with Eddie?
(a) He acts like Eddie.
(b) He is more quiet.
(c) He talks more.
(d) He forgives Mrs. Harper.
5. What kind of school is Georgie told to go to after he is released from the hospital?
(a) A home school.
(b) An all boys school.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) A Catholic school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eddie's nick-name?
2. Why does Georgie compare Sister to someone when he is sick?
3. What does Georgie do when he hears what happened o his rosebush after he first planted it?
4. What does Georgie want to do with the garden at his new school?
5. What does Georgie beg for when he gets out of the hospital?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)