|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie get a fever?
(a) He got a cold.
(b) His cuts are infected.
(c) He gets feverish when he is scared.
(d) He has a stress induced sickness.
2. Why is the garden so important to Mrs. Harper?
(a) It was planted by her son.
(b) It is her in-law's property.
(c) It is a graveyard.
(d) It was her husband's surprise to her.
3. What does Georgie realize he has in common with Mrs. Harper?
(a) They are both lonely.
(b) They both have scars.
(c) They both love the garden.
(d) They are both angry.
4. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
(a) A judge.
(b) A social worker.
(c) Georgie's mother.
(d) Mrs. Sims.
5. What does Sister tell Georgie he must learn to do in order to survive?
(a) Help others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Paul like to build?
2. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
3. How does Timothy describe Robin?
4. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
5. What makes Eddie yell at Georgie?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)