|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bryson says the three things that kill a farmer are: "lightning, rolling over in a tractor, and _____".
(b) Old age.
(d) Wild animals.
2. Why does Bryson rename the eerie town "Dullard"?
(a) The town was founded by a man named "Dullard."
(b) Because it is its real name.
(c) He thought the actual name didn't reflect the town.
(d) To avoid confrontation from the people for his criticism.
3. Where is Bryson forced to eat in Carbondale?
(a) Pizza Hut.
(b) A hot dog stand.
4. What does Bryson believe the youth of today is lacking?
(a) A good imagination.
(b) The ability to be easily entertained.
(c) Parents to take them on vacations.
(d) Good sights to see.
5. What thought comforts Bryson about the pushy seniors at the "Little White House"?
(a) They'll get karmic payback.
(b) That soon they'll be dead.
(c) They don't know what they're doing.
(d) They won't enjoy the site.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Bryson's opinion, what don't farmers feel?
2. What isn't allowed inside of the national park at Smokey Mountain?
3. In Tupelo, which famous home does Bryson visit?
4. Bryson decides he wants to travel after watching _________.
5. What does Bryson observe most farmers are missing?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)