|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryson first notice when crossing the line to North Carolina?
(a) The change in weather.
(b) The strange smell.
(c) The landscape improves.
(d) The influx of billboards.
2. What part of Kentucky did Bryson pass through?
(a) The southern edge.
(b) The northern border.
(c) The eastern corner.
(d) The center.
3. After being the only white man in a restaurant in Alabama, Bryson feels _____ to get back on the highway.
4. In contrast to Britain, Bryson finds that Iowa has ______ color.
(c) A bland.
(d) A lack of.
5. What does Bryson say he set out to Missouri with?
(a) A light heart.
(b) No money.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) Great expectations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the effect Charleston has on Bryson?
2. What isn't allowed inside of the national park at Smokey Mountain?
3. Where is Bryson forced to eat in Carbondale?
4. While in Columbus, what does Bryson realize about his journey?
5. What awes Bryson about Savannah?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)