|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryson believe the youth of today is lacking?
(a) A good imagination.
(b) Good sights to see.
(c) The ability to be easily entertained.
(d) Parents to take them on vacations.
2. What does Bryson say he set out to Missouri with?
(a) No money.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) Great expectations.
(d) A light heart.
3. How long did Bryson stay in Kentucky?
(a) Forty minutes.
(b) One night.
(c) Two days.
(d) Five hours.
4. Bryson feels that Columbus has pieces of _______.
(a) His childhood.
5. In Bryson's opinion, what explains the stupidity of students?
(a) Their parents are absent.
(b) Their teachers are too young.
(c) There are no decent bookshops.
(d) They do too many drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bryson enters Mississippi, he suddenly begins musing on the ________ of the region.
2. In Tupelo, which famous home does Bryson visit?
3. What does Bryson believe his grandparents would do while awaiting the family's arrival?
4. In Bryson's opinion, what don't farmers feel?
5. What part of Kentucky did Bryson pass through?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)