Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David is 17, who does he become obsessed with finding?
2. After the Johnny Jones task, David meets with Ms. Gold. What does he tell her?
3. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
4. What special task do the Turnboughs do for David?
5. After David leaves the Jones' foster home, which foster home did he revisit?
When his mother hugged him, David said he wanted to hold onto what he felt at that moment forever. Explain why David would want to hold onto this moment. Were there any other instances of moments David wanted to relive? Why was this moment significant?
David lived with many different foster care parents. David was fortunate, because he was able to stay with three of the families for extended periods of time. Which household--the Catanzes', the Turnboughs', or the Walshes'--provided the best experience for David? Please include three specific examples to support your answer.
David initially spent 100 days in the Hill and revisited it on several occasions, when Gordan would place him there as a temporary foster home. Explain how David's time at the Hill changed his life. What were the benefits and drawbacks to David's stays there? How did the environment at the Hill aid David?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)