|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wing in the Hill was David eventually moved to?
(a) The D-Wing.
(b) The A-Wing.
(c) The C-Wing.
(d) The F-Wing.
2. Why was the Jones' foster care home closed down?
(a) Mrs. Jones wanted a divorce.
(b) Mr. Jones wanted a divorce.
(c) Mrs. Jones died.
(d) Mr. Jones was accused of rape.
3. When David is moved to his next foster home, Joanne and Michael Nulls, how does Joanne treat David?
(a) She treats David like a friend.
(b) She treats David like a husband.
(c) She treats David like a baby.
(d) She treats David like a dog.
4. Gordan visits David in July 1974, what is the purpose of the visit?
(a) To tell David he has to go back to his mother's.
(b) To tell David the Cantanzes want to adopt him.
(c) To tell David it is time to move.
(d) To tell David he is going to be his foster parent.
5. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
(a) He thought it would never happen.
(b) He thought it would be fun.
(c) He thought it would be an adventure.
(d) He thought it would be boring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did David finally find his Father?
2. When David is 17, who does he become obsessed with finding?
3. After David left the Nulls', he was placed with Vera and Jody Jones. How far was their home from his mother's home?
4. Who becomes David's probation officer?
5. Who moves into the Turnbough house that David does not like?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)