|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the superintendent of the Hill's C-Wing?
(a) Carl Miguel.
(b) Gordon Hutcheson.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Rudy Cantanze.
2. Who did David say were his true mother and father?
(a) Roerva and Stephen Pelzer.
(b) Alice and Harold Turnbough.
(c) Lilian and Rudy Cantanze.
(d) Vera and Jody Jones.
3. David's father says he can forgive David for causing the family problems, but what can't he forgive him for?
(a) He can't forgive him for going to the Hill.
(b) He can't forgive him for running away.
(c) He can't forgive him for 'starting a fire.'
(d) He can't forgive him for his divorce.
4. What did Lilian tell David about his turtle on the ride home to The Cantanzes' house?
(a) She said it ran away.
(b) She said it was soup.
(c) She said she gave it to another child.
(d) She said it died.
5. What do David and his brother agree to do the following day?
(a) They agree to become friends.
(b) They agree to meet again.
(c) They agree to run away.
(d) They agree to never speak again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David's mother stand up and shout during the hearing?
2. When David is a sophomore in high school, what program does his school place him in?
3. How does David describe the new neighborhood that he and his foster family move to in the "Coming Around" chapter?
4. Why was the Jones' foster care home closed down?
5. What information does David's second visitor at the Hill tell him?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)