Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David is 17, who does he become obsessed with finding?
(a) His father.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) His brothers.
(d) His mother.
2. After the Johnny Jones task, David meets with Ms. Gold. What does he tell her?
(a) He tells her to take him back to his mother.
(b) He tells her he dislikes Lilian.
(c) He tells her he hates her.
(d) He tells her he is constantly afraid.
3. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
(a) Spends all his money.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Beats up Johnny Jones.
4. What special task do the Turnboughs do for David?
(a) The Turnboughs have their license changed to allow boys.
(b) The Turnboughs throw him a party.
(c) The Turnboughs buy him a new bike.
(d) The Turnboughs buy him a car.
5. After David leaves the Jones' foster home, which foster home did he revisit?
(a) The Nulls'.
(b) The Cantanzes'.
(c) The Golds'.
(d) The Turnboughs'.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David realize when Carlos and he see his brother?
2. What did David's mother stand up and shout during the hearing?
3. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
4. Who is Uncle Lee?
5. After the failed plan, what does David beg John to do?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)