|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Spends all his money.
(c) Beats up Johnny Jones.
2. On Saturdays, what in special event did David and Alice partake?
(a) They went to dances.
(b) They played games.
(c) They went to music concerts.
(d) They went to the movies.
3. What did Lilian bring with her on her visit to the Hill?
(a) She brought David's pet turtle.
(b) She brought David's brothers.
(c) She brought David's bike.
(d) She brought David new clothes.
4. Who did David say were his true mother and father?
(a) Vera and Jody Jones.
(b) Lilian and Rudy Cantanze.
(c) Roerva and Stephen Pelzer.
(d) Alice and Harold Turnbough.
5. What does David realize when Carlos and he see his brother?
(a) That his brother is living with their father.
(b) That his brother is now in foster care.
(c) That his brother hates him.
(d) That his brother is now the one being abused.
Short Answer Questions
1. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
2. Who becomes David's probation officer?
3. Who called David the day before he left for the Air Force?
4. At David's new foster home in the "Coming Around" chapter, the foster parents decided to move. What did David assume would happen when they moved?
5. One day, David arrives at school and sees that John had attempted to go through with the plan. What happens as a result?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)