|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David is 17, who does he become obsessed with finding?
(a) His brothers.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. While living with the Jones, David becomes best friends with what person?
3. What does David begin to turn off because of all the drama that's been in his life?
(a) His emotions.
(b) His fears.
(c) His hearing,
(d) His understanding,
4. Gordan visits David in July 1974, what is the purpose of the visit?
(a) To tell David he has to go back to his mother's.
(b) To tell David it is time to move.
(c) To tell David the Cantanzes want to adopt him.
(d) To tell David he is going to be his foster parent.
5. When David is moved to his next foster home, Joanne and Michael Nulls, how does Joanne treat David?
(a) She treats David like a husband.
(b) She treats David like a friend.
(c) She treats David like a baby.
(d) She treats David like a dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
2. Who was David's second visitor at The Hill?
3. What did Johnny Jones dare David to do?
4. David did finally receive his G.E.D to quiet Alice's nagging. What did he do after he received it?
5. What realization did David have after meeting with his father in the "Break Away" chapter?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)