|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "The Boy's" real name?
2. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
(a) The boy and his mother had an argument over riding a bicycle.
(b) The boy and his mother had an argument over the televison commercials.
(c) The boy and his mother had an argument over cleaning the kitchen.
(d) The boy and his mother had an argument over what to eat for dinner.
3. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
(a) David says he wants to live with Ms. Gold.
(b) David says he wants to live with his father.
(c) David says he wants to live with his mother.
(d) David says he wants to live with the judge.
4. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
5. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
Short Answer Questions
1. Roevra visits David at his new foster home. Who is Roevra?
2. What is David hurt by when Roevra visits him?
3. Where did Big Larry and David ride their bikes when they were in David's old neighborhood?
4. David is taken to a psychiatrist, what name does the psychiatrist insist on calling David?
5. How much money did Lillian Catanze receive to buy David clothes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What prompts the psychiatrist to report that David has anger issues?
2. After David's custody trial, what does he say to Ms. Gold?
3. In the chapter entitled Adrift, there are several instances where David wanted to talk to Lilian. What emotions inhibited the conversations from happening.
4. In the Adrift chapter, why did Chris have fear in his eyes when he talked to David?
5. Why was it important for David to form a bond with Ms. Gold?
6. In An Angel named Ms. Gold, why did David feel he should be placed in jail?
7. In An Angel named Ms. Gold, how did David react when Aunt Mary grabbed his arm?
8. When the judge asked David where he wanted to live, David became overwhelmed by two emotions towards his mother. What were they?
9. David and Big Larry come up with a plan. What was the plan called, and what were the details of the plan?
10. In The Trial, what does Ms. Gold tell David on the way to his trial?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)