|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical condition did Chris have?
(a) He had ADHD.
(b) He had cerebral palsy.
(c) He had diabetes,
(d) He was obese.
2. What item did David's Mother once force him to eat as punishment.
(b) Dog feces.
3. Who saw Big Larry and David ride past their house?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(c) Larry Junior.
(d) One of David's brothers.
4. What is "The Boy's" real name?
5. How does Lilian punish David when he breaks her rules?
(a) She grounds him.
(b) She makes him sleep in the garage.
(c) She locks him in a room.
(d) She beats him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
2. What is David hurt by when Roevra visits him?
3. David spends several days sitting in his room until Big Larry invites him to go somewhere. Where does he invite him to go?
4. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
5. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
Short Essay Questions
1. After David's custody trial, what does he say to Ms. Gold?
2. What prompts the psychiatrist to report that David has anger issues?
3. Why is the date August 21, 1973 important to David?
4. In The Run Away Chapter, why does David thrive for the hours he is away from the house?
5. David's abuse wasn't reported until he was 12 years old. Why didn't anyone report the abuse sooner?
6. In The Run Away Chapter, why does David feel he deserves his punishments?
7. In An Angel named Ms. Gold, why did David feel he should be placed in jail?
8. What is the bicycle a symbol of to David?
9. Why was it important for David to form a bond with Ms. Gold?
10. David and Big Larry come up with a plan. What was the plan called, and what were the details of the plan?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)