1. What is "The Boy's" real name?
2. When the story begins, what was the boy forced to sleep on?
3. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
4. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
5. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
6. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
7. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
8. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
This section contains 5,344 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)