|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
(a) She was the one abusing him.
(b) He told her lies.
(c) She told him she was going to lie.
(d) He's afraid his mother will hurt him.
2. What does Roevra bring David on her visit to the Catanzes'?
(c) A bicycle.
3. David wonders if he should have fought his Mother. Whose advice does David seek as he ponders this question?
(a) Big Larry.
(b) Rudy Catanze.
(c) Larry Junior.
(d) Lilian Catanze.
4. What did Johnny Jones dare David to do?
(a) Steal a pen from their teacher.
(b) Steal a beer from the grocery store.
(c) Steal a magazine from the book store.
(d) Steal an airplane from Walgreen's.
5. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
(a) His family.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) The other foster children.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
2. After the Johnny Jones task, David meets with Ms. Gold. What does he tell her?
3. Who is Uncle Lee?
4. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
5. Why did David quit school?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)