|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David describe the new neighborhood that he and his foster family move to in the "Coming Around" chapter?
(a) He calls it 'The Ghetto.'
(b) He calls it 'The Leave it to Beaver' neighborhood.
(c) He calls it 'The Trailerpark.'
(d) He calls it 'The Cookie-cutter.'
2. Later in the evening, when David and Big Larry got into trouble, who did David try to call?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
(a) He is always hyperactive.
(b) It is his first experience of freedom.
(c) He had too much candy at the hospital.
(d) He is happy to finally be home.
4. After David left the Nulls', he was placed with Vera and Jody Jones. How far was their home from his mother's home?
(a) Their home was 25 miles from his mother's home.
(b) Their home was less than a mile from his mother's home.
(c) Their home 100 miles from his mother's home.
(d) Their home was more than a mile from his mother's home.
5. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
(a) A soda and a pizza.
(b) A quarter and a soda.
(c) His name and address.
(d) French bread and salami.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
2. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
3. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
4. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
5. In order to stay friends, what task does John ask David to complete?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)