|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at the Turnboughs, why does David only wash his clothes on Saturdays and Sundays?
(a) He knows the social workers won't come on those days.
(b) He doesn't like washing clothes, and is forced to do it then.
(c) That's his scheduled time to wash his clothes.
(d) Those are the only days he's home.
2. How does David describe the new neighborhood that he and his foster family move to in the "Coming Around" chapter?
(a) He calls it 'The Ghetto.'
(b) He calls it 'The Cookie-cutter.'
(c) He calls it 'The Leave it to Beaver' neighborhood.
(d) He calls it 'The Trailerpark.'
3. Who was David's second visitor at The Hill?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(d) His brother.
4. Who did David say were his true mother and father?
(a) Lilian and Rudy Cantanze.
(b) Alice and Harold Turnbough.
(c) Roerva and Stephen Pelzer.
(d) Vera and Jody Jones.
5. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) His mother.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David begin to turn off because of all the drama that's been in his life?
2. What actions cause David to gain acceptance from his peers?
3. After the failed plan, what does David beg John to do?
4. Where did the boy often have to sit for hours?
5. Who becomes David's probation officer?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)