|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the failed plan, where does David spend the night?
(a) At Ms. Gold's.
(b) In John's bedroom.
(c) At the park.
(d) In John's clubhouse.
2. What did David discover when Big Larry and he returned home?
(a) That he was not allowed to have contact with his mother.
(b) That he was not allowed to ride his bike.
(c) That he was not allowed to be friends with Big Larry.
(d) That he was not allowed to talk to Lilian.
3. From whose arms did Gordan have to physically remove David when it was time to leave?
(a) Big Larry's.
4. Who was Dennis Tapley?
(a) David's teacher.
(b) David's biological parent.
(c) David's friend.
(d) David's foster parent.
5. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
(a) His name and address.
(b) A soda and a pizza.
(c) French bread and salami.
(d) A quarter and a soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Gold tells David that if he doesn't tell the truth, he will have to go back and live with his mother. What somber response does David give her?
2. What realization did David have after meeting with his father in the "Break Away" chapter?
3. Who becomes David's probation officer?
4. Why was David removed from the Nulls' home?
5. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)