|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David arrives at The Catanzes' house after his release from the Hill, what do the other foster children do?
(a) They throw him a party.
(b) They play a game with him.
(c) They avoid him.
(d) They look at him differently.
2. How does Lilian punish David when he breaks her rules?
(a) She beats him.
(b) She locks him in a room.
(c) She grounds him.
(d) She makes him sleep in the garage.
3. What complement did Carl Miguel give David in regard to others?
(a) He said David was an actor for others.
(b) He said David was nice.
(c) He said David was a model for others.
(d) He said David was a good boy.
4. Where did David have to sleep at The Turnboughs?
(a) He had to sleep on the couch.
(b) He had to sleep on a cot.
(c) He had to share a room with a girl.
(d) He had to sleep on the floor.
5. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
(a) Aunt Mary's house.
(b) Ms. Gold's house.
(c) His father's house.
(d) His mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dennis Tapley say was the hardest thing for a child to overcome?
2. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
3. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
4. How does David feel when he's moved to the new wing at the Hill?
5. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)