|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
(a) His mother.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(d) His father.
2. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
(a) He had too much candy at the hospital.
(b) He is happy to finally be home.
(c) He is always hyperactive.
(d) It is his first experience of freedom.
3. Who was the superintendent of the Hill's C-Wing?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Rudy Cantanze.
(c) Gordon Hutcheson.
(d) Carl Miguel.
4. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
5. David did finally receive his G.E.D to quiet Alice's nagging. What did he do after he received it?
(a) He joined the Air Force.
(b) He never received his G.E.D.
(c) He went to college.
(d) He started a band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actions cause David to gain acceptance from his peers?
2. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
3. On Saturdays, what in special event did David and Alice partake?
4. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
5. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)