|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael Marsh says David wasn't a trouble maker, but he was this...?
2. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
(a) David says he wants to live with Ms. Gold.
(b) David says he wants to live with the judge.
(c) David says he wants to live with his father.
(d) David says he wants to live with his mother.
3. One day, David arrives at school and sees that John had attempted to go through with the plan. What happens as a result?
(a) Everyone thinks David set the fire.
(b) Nothing, nobody cares about the plan.
(c) Everyone thinks David is a hero.
(d) Everyone blames John.
4. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
(a) Aunt Mary
(b) His mother.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) The judge.
5. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
(a) Alice Turnbough.
(b) Harold Turnbough.
(c) Donald Roberson.
(d) Stephen Pelzer.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
2. Ms. Gold tells David that if he doesn't tell the truth, he will have to go back and live with his mother. What somber response does David give her?
3. How does David feel when he's moved to the new wing at the Hill?
4. When David is moved to his next foster home, Joanne and Michael Nulls, how does Joanne treat David?
5. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)