|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saw Big Larry and David ride past their house?
(a) One of David's brothers.
(b) Larry Junior.
(c) Ms. Gold.
2. What is "The Boy's" real name?
3. Ms. Gold tells David that if he doesn't tell the truth, he will have to go back and live with his mother. What somber response does David give her?
(a) David tells her that no one can prevent that anyway.
(b) David tells her his mother is abusing his brothers.
(c) David tells her it's okay. He wants to go home.
(d) David tells her to mind her own business.
4. Who tormented David and called him a wimp for not fighting his mother?
(a) Big Larry.
(b) Rudy Catanze.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Larry Junior.
5. What does David learn will happen to his possessions if he lives them behind?
(a) They will be given to charity.
(b) They will be sold.
(c) They will be returned to him.
(d) They will be lost forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David have trouble making at Aunt Mary's house?
2. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
3. What did Lilian tell David about his turtle on the ride home to The Cantanzes' house?
4. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
5. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)