|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David feel he gave his foster parents plenty of?
2. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
(a) With his mother.
(b) In jail.
(c) With Ms. Gold.
(d) With Aunt Mary.
3. What does Roevra bring David on her visit to the Catanzes'?
(c) A bicycle.
4. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
(a) His family.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) The other foster children.
5. One day, David arrives at school and sees that John had attempted to go through with the plan. What happens as a result?
(a) Everyone thinks David is a hero.
(b) Everyone blames John.
(c) Everyone thinks David set the fire.
(d) Nothing, nobody cares about the plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does David's second visitor at the Hill tell him?
2. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
3. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
4. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
5. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)