|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
(a) More new gifts.
(b) Freedom from her control.
(c) To write another note.
(d) Freedom from Ms. Gold.
2. What realization did David have after meeting with his father in the "Break Away" chapter?
(a) That he would see his father the next day.
(b) That he didn't love his father.
(c) That he would never see his father again.
(d) That he would move in with his father when he turned 18.
3. What did David call himself?
(a) A bad person.
(b) A failure,
(c) An adult survivor.
(d) An awesome parent.
4. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
(a) That things would be the same.
(b) That he could ride his bike.
(c) That things would be different.
(d) That they would go on vacation.
5. On Saturdays, what in special event did David and Alice partake?
(a) They went to the movies.
(b) They went to music concerts.
(c) They played games.
(d) They went to dances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Summer is over and David returns to school. Who 'befriends' David?
2. What medical condition did Chris have?
3. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
4. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
5. What did David name his son?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)