|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 3 years old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
2. What did David's mother tell officials David intentionally did?
(a) She said he intentionally started fires in her home.
(b) She said he intentionally ruined her life.
(c) She said he intentionally hit her.
(d) She said he intentionally stole food.
3. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
(a) They put it in their pocket.
(b) They told David they were sorry.
(c) They tore it up.
(d) They broke down in tears.
4. On Saturdays, what in special event did David and Alice partake?
(a) They played games.
(b) They went to dances.
(c) They went to the movies.
(d) They went to music concerts.
5. From whose arms did Gordan have to physically remove David when it was time to leave?
(b) Big Larry's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did David feel after his first visit with the psychiatrist?
2. Why did David feel he did well at the juvenile lock-up?
3. When the story begins, what was the boy forced to sleep on?
4. In order to stay friends, what task does John ask David to complete?
5. Roevra visits David at his new foster home. Who is Roevra?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)