|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
(a) More new gifts.
(b) To write another note.
(c) Freedom from her control.
(d) Freedom from Ms. Gold.
2. What wing in the Hill was David eventually moved to?
(a) The F-Wing.
(b) The A-Wing.
(c) The D-Wing.
(d) The C-Wing.
3. Who is David's first visitor at the Hill?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Catanze.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) Ms. Gold.
4. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
(a) His father.
(b) Mr. Zeigler.
(c) Ms. Gold.
5. David feels that the Turnbough residence will be his final foster home. What does David tear up while he's there?
(a) A note from his mother.
(b) A postcard from his grandmother.
(c) The list of address of his previous foster homes.
(d) A letter from his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special task do the Turnboughs do for David?
2. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
3. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
4. What information does David's second visitor at the Hill tell him?
5. How did David's mother react at the trial?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)