|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the foster care system did David feel needed a better screening process?
(a) The biological parents.
(b) The selection of foster children.
(c) The social workers.
(d) The selection of foster parents.
2. After trying to meet with his brother the second day, David and Carlos run. What did David fear was going to happen?
(a) He feared his father would kidnap him.
(b) He feared his father was going to stab him.
(c) He feared his mother was going to stab him.
(d) He feared his mother would run him over with her car.
3. After the Johnny Jones task, David meets with Ms. Gold. What does he tell her?
(a) He tells her he is constantly afraid.
(b) He tells her to take him back to his mother.
(c) He tells her he hates her.
(d) He tells her he dislikes Lilian.
4. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should never return to his mother's home.
(b) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
(c) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(d) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
5. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. David is sent to live with Harold and Alice Turnbough. What aren't The Turnboughs licensed for?
2. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
3. What wing in the Hill was David eventually moved to?
4. What does David begin to turn off because of all the drama that's been in his life?
5. What did Lilian tell David about his turtle on the ride home to The Cantanzes' house?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)