|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David learn will happen to his possessions if he lives them behind?
(a) They will be sold.
(b) They will be lost forever.
(c) They will be given to charity.
(d) They will be returned to him.
2. What does David spend hours doing once he receives his new clothes?
(a) Hiding them from the other foster children.
(b) Cutting them up to design his own style.
(c) Rearranging them in his dresser.
(d) Throwing them on the floor.
3. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
(a) That he could ride his bike.
(b) That they would go on vacation.
(c) That things would be different.
(d) That things would be the same.
4. How does David feel when he's moved to the new wing at the Hill?
(a) He feels afraid.
(b) He feels threaten.
(c) He feels safe.
(d) He feels sad.
5. What does David work hard to do when he first arrives at the Hill?
(a) David works hard to please his mother.
(b) David works hard to cause fights.
(c) David works hard to receive good grades.
(d) David works hard to stay away from trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David discover when Big Larry and he returned home?
2. After seeing his brother, David holds up his end of the agreement and tries to meet with him the following day. Who is with his brother?
3. What was David's father afraid would happen if his co-workers found out his son started a fire?
4. What part of the foster care system did David feel needed a better screening process?
5. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)