|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did David's mother react at the trial?
(a) She was arrested and thrown in jail.
(b) She denied everything and blamed it all on David.
(c) She was happy to have him out of her life.
(d) She gave him up without a fight.
2. Who tormented David and called him a wimp for not fighting his mother?
(a) Big Larry.
(b) Rudy Catanze.
(c) Larry Junior.
(d) Ms. Gold.
3. After the failed plan, where does David spend the night?
(a) At the park.
(b) In John's bedroom.
(c) In John's clubhouse.
(d) At Ms. Gold's.
4. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
(a) His teachers.
(b) His father.
(c) His brothers.
(d) His mother.
5. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) His father.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did David finally find his Father?
2. How does David describe the new neighborhood that he and his foster family move to in the "Coming Around" chapter?
3. Who did David stick-up for at the Catanzes'?
4. What medical condition did Chris have?
5. What did David's new psychiatrist feel David would benefit from reading?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)