|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the story begins, what was the boy forced to sleep on?
(a) A bed.
(b) A cot.
(c) The floor.
(d) The steps.
2. How did David feel after his first visit with the psychiatrist?
3. Who was the superintendent of the Hill's C-Wing?
(a) Carl Miguel.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) Gordon Hutcheson.
(d) Rudy Cantanze.
4. Why does David want to keep his friendship with John?
(a) John threatened him.
(b) John is his only friend.
(c) He is scared of John.
(d) He feels sorry for John.
5. David is taken to a psychiatrist, what name does the psychiatrist insist on calling David?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roevra bring David on her visit to the Catanzes'?
2. What plan does John concoct that David eagerly goes along with and brags about to his classmates?
3. Where did Rudy threaten to take David if he didn't change his attitude?
4. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
5. After David leaves the Jones' foster home, which foster home did he revisit?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)