|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
(a) He felt nothing.
(b) He felt like it was a mistake.
(c) He felt it was fake.
(d) He felt it was sincere.
2. What grade is David getting ready to enter when he lives with the Catanzes?
(a) 5th grade.
(b) 6th grade.
(c) 4th grade.
(d) 7th grade.
3. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
(a) The hug with his mother.
(b) Ms. Gold's gifts.
(c) His mother's money.
(d) The attention he received in the courtroom.
4. Who does David end up spilling his guts to about his abuse after Roerva's visit.
(b) Big Larry.
5. Who did David stick-up for at the Catanzes'?
(b) Larry Junior.
(d) Big Larry.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
2. What did David's mother threaten to do if Lilian couldn't control David?
3. What information does David's second visitor at the Hill tell him?
4. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
5. When David makes his telephone call, he is too scared to dial the numbers. Who dialed the number for him?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)