|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing his brother, David holds up his end of the agreement and tries to meet with him the following day. Who is with his brother?
(a) His mother.
(c) Mrs. Jones.
(d) His father.
2. Who is Uncle Lee?
(a) A Pelzer family friend.
(b) David's mother's brother.
(c) David's father's brother.
(d) David's former foster parent.
3. What arrangements did Gordan have to make for David because he couldn't find a foster home for him?
(a) David had to stay with Gordan.
(b) David had to stay at the Hill.
(c) David had to stay with his mother.
(d) David had to stay at the Cantanzes'.
4. Who tormented David and called him a wimp for not fighting his mother?
(a) Big Larry.
(b) Larry Junior.
(c) Rudy Catanze.
(d) Ms. Gold.
5. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
(a) Alice Turnbough.
(b) Harold Turnbough.
(c) Donald Roberson.
(d) Stephen Pelzer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
2. What did David name his son?
3. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
4. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
5. Who was David's second visitor at The Hill?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)