|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) His father.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A nurse.
2. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(c) The other foster children.
(d) Ms. Gold.
3. Gordan visits David in July 1974, what is the purpose of the visit?
(a) To tell David it is time to move.
(b) To tell David the Cantanzes want to adopt him.
(c) To tell David he has to go back to his mother's.
(d) To tell David he is going to be his foster parent.
4. Who becomes David's probation officer?
(a) Stephen Pelzer.
(b) Carl Miguel.
(c) Gordon Hutcheson.
(d) Ms. Gold.
5. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
(a) His mother's money.
(b) The attention he received in the courtroom.
(c) Ms. Gold's gifts.
(d) The hug with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Dennis Tapley?
2. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
3. From whose arms did Gordan have to physically remove David when it was time to leave?
4. When Big Larry and David return home, who is angry with them?
5. What is "The Boy's" real name?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)