|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the story begins, what was the boy forced to sleep on?
(a) The floor.
(b) The steps.
(c) A cot.
(d) A bed.
2. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
3. Roevra visits David at his new foster home. Who is Roevra?
(a) His foster parent.
(b) His mother.
(c) His Aunt.
(d) His social worker.
4. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) A police officer.
(b) His father.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A doctor.
5. When was Alice proud of David?
(a) When he joined the Air Force.
(b) When he talked to his mother.
(c) When he dropped out of school.
(d) When he joined the Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
2. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
3. What does David spend hours doing once he receives his new clothes?
4. How does Lilian punish David when he breaks her rules?
5. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)