|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did David quit school?
(a) He moved to a new foster care home.
(b) He got a job selling cars.
(c) He got a job as a firefighter.
(d) He didn't quit school.
2. What did David discover when Big Larry and he returned home?
(a) That he was not allowed to talk to Lilian.
(b) That he was not allowed to ride his bike.
(c) That he was not allowed to be friends with Big Larry.
(d) That he was not allowed to have contact with his mother.
3. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
(a) That he was bad.
(b) That many abused children feel the same way.
(c) That he should have gone back to his mother's home.
(d) That he was alone.
4. What did David name his son?
5. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
(a) They put it in their pocket.
(b) They tore it up.
(c) They broke down in tears.
(d) They told David they were sorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
2. Who still considers herself David's foster mother?
3. What does David have trouble making at Aunt Mary's house?
4. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
5. In order to stay friends, what task does John ask David to complete?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)