|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "The Boy's" real name?
2. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) Aunt Mary's house.
(c) Ms. Gold's house.
(d) His father's house.
3. David is sent to live with Harold and Alice Turnbough. What aren't The Turnboughs licensed for?
(a) They are not licensed to take boys.
(b) They are not licensed to take girls.
(c) They are not licensed to drive.
(d) They are not licensed to have foster children,
4. Summer is over and David returns to school. Who 'befriends' David?
5. After trying to meet with his brother the second day, David and Carlos run. What did David fear was going to happen?
(a) He feared his father would kidnap him.
(b) He feared his mother was going to stab him.
(c) He feared his mother would run him over with her car.
(d) He feared his father was going to stab him.
Short Answer Questions
1. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
2. After the failed plan, where does David spend the night?
3. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
4. When David arrives at The Catanzes' house after his release from the Hill, what do the other foster children do?
5. David and the other children at Aunt Mary's house like to steal what items from the grocery store?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)