|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
2. What did Johnny Jones dare David to do?
(a) Steal an airplane from Walgreen's.
(b) Steal a pen from their teacher.
(c) Steal a beer from the grocery store.
(d) Steal a magazine from the book store.
3. Who did David stick-up for at the Catanzes'?
(b) Big Larry.
(d) Larry Junior.
4. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
(b) His mother.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) His father.
5. When the story begins, what was the boy forced to sleep on?
(a) A bed.
(b) The steps.
(c) The floor.
(d) A cot.
Short Answer Questions
1. David is used to stealing food, who does he begin to steal food from while at Aunt Mary's?
2. David is sent to live with Harold and Alice Turnbough. What aren't The Turnboughs licensed for?
3. What did David's mother stand up and shout during the hearing?
4. On Saturdays, what in special event did David and Alice partake?
5. When David is 15, he feels that the countdown to his 18th birthday has begun. He knows when he is 18 he will have to leave the foster care system. What step does David take to prepare for this event?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)