|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Persepctives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
(a) He placed him in the state's custody.
(b) He placed him with Ms. Gold.
(c) He placed him with his father.
(d) He placed him back with his mother.
2. When David is 17, he becomes bored with school. He knows he will be leaving the foster care system soon and has a more important interest. What interest is more important to him than school?
(b) His motorbike.
(c) None, he loves school.
(d) Working to earn money.
3. Where did Big Larry and David ride their bikes when they were in David's old neighborhood?
(a) Past the pizza bar.
(b) Past David's mother's house.
(c) Past Aunt Mary's house.
(d) Past the police station.
4. David is taken to a psychiatrist, what name does the psychiatrist insist on calling David?
5. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
(a) She grabs him by the arm and tells him he's caused the family enormous trouble.
(b) She grabs him by the arm and tells him she loves him.
(c) She gives him hugs and kisses.
(d) She hits him and tells David he's been a bad boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David learn will happen to his possessions if he lives them behind?
2. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
3. When was Alice proud of David?
4. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
5. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)