|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Rudy threaten to take David if he didn't change his attitude?
(a) The Big House.
(b) The Hill.
(c) The Hall.
(d) The Garage.
2. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
(c) Johnny Jones.
3. How did David react when his visitor didn't show up to the Catanzes'?
(a) He was devasted.
(b) He was happy.
(c) He acted out.
(d) He was relieved.
4. On Saturdays, what in special event did David and Alice partake?
(a) They played games.
(b) They went to dances.
(c) They went to music concerts.
(d) They went to the movies.
5. Ms. Gold tells David that if he doesn't tell the truth, he will have to go back and live with his mother. What somber response does David give her?
(a) David tells her it's okay. He wants to go home.
(b) David tells her that no one can prevent that anyway.
(c) David tells her his mother is abusing his brothers.
(d) David tells her to mind her own business.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
2. What 'game' did David discover when he tried to make his telephone call.
3. David is taken to a psychiatrist, what name does the psychiatrist insist on calling David?
4. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
5. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)