|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing his brother, David holds up his end of the agreement and tries to meet with him the following day. Who is with his brother?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) Mrs. Jones.
2. What arrangements did Gordan have to make for David because he couldn't find a foster home for him?
(a) David had to stay with his mother.
(b) David had to stay with Gordan.
(c) David had to stay at the Hill.
(d) David had to stay at the Cantanzes'.
3. David and the other children at Aunt Mary's house like to steal what items from the grocery store?
(d) Candy bars.
4. What did Johnny Jones dare David to do?
(a) Steal an airplane from Walgreen's.
(b) Steal a beer from the grocery store.
(c) Steal a pen from their teacher.
(d) Steal a magazine from the book store.
5. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
(a) Ms. Gold's gifts.
(b) The attention he received in the courtroom.
(c) His mother's money.
(d) The hug with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was supposed to visit David at the Catanzes', but never showed up?
2. What special task do the Turnboughs do for David?
3. What is David hurt by when Roevra visits him?
4. What did David's mother threaten to do if Lilian couldn't control David?
5. How does David describe the new neighborhood that he and his foster family move to in the "Coming Around" chapter?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)