|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After David leaves the Jones' foster home, which foster home did he revisit?
(a) The Turnboughs'.
(b) The Golds'.
(c) The Nulls'.
(d) The Cantanzes'.
2. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 3 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
3. Who was supposed to visit David at the Catanzes', but never showed up?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) Big Larry.
(d) Ms. Gold.
4. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
(d) Johnny Jones.
5. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
(a) David is afraid of his classmates.
(b) David wants everyone to know his mother is mean.
(c) David is ashamed of what they think of him because he had been dirty, ragged, and hungry.
(d) David is a bully and feels sorry for his actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. David feels that the Turnbough residence will be his final foster home. What does David tear up while he's there?
2. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
3. What did David discover when Big Larry and he returned home?
4. David spends several days sitting in his room until Big Larry invites him to go somewhere. Where does he invite him to go?
5. What did Lilian tell David about his turtle on the ride home to The Cantanzes' house?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)