|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was David's second visitor at The Hill?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
2. After David leaves the Jones' foster home, which foster home did he revisit?
(a) The Golds'.
(b) The Turnboughs'.
(c) The Cantanzes'.
(d) The Nulls'.
3. Who saw Big Larry and David ride past their house?
(b) One of David's brothers.
(c) Larry Junior.
(d) Ms. Gold.
4. Where did Big Larry and David ride their bikes when they were in David's old neighborhood?
(a) Past David's mother's house.
(b) Past Aunt Mary's house.
(c) Past the pizza bar.
(d) Past the police station.
5. When David arrives at The Catanzes' house after his release from the Hill, what do the other foster children do?
(a) They look at him differently.
(b) They avoid him.
(c) They play a game with him.
(d) They throw him a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
2. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
3. Who moves into the Turnbough house that David does not like?
4. What is David hurt by when Roevra visits him?
5. What information does David's second visitor at the Hill tell him?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)