|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Rudy threaten to take David if he didn't change his attitude?
(a) The Hill.
(b) The Hall.
(c) The Garage.
(d) The Big House.
2. What did David discover when Big Larry and he returned home?
(a) That he was not allowed to ride his bike.
(b) That he was not allowed to be friends with Big Larry.
(c) That he was not allowed to have contact with his mother.
(d) That he was not allowed to talk to Lilian.
3. Who is David's first visitor at the Hill?
(a) His father.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) His mother.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Catanze.
4. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
(a) The injuries aren't severe enough to cover.
(b) The injuries are not new and have already left scars.
(c) The injuries required stitches and could not be covered.
(d) The injuries are new.
5. What did David's mother threaten to do if Lilian couldn't control David?
(a) Make David live with her,
(b) Come and beat David.
(c) Have him moved to another home.
(d) Show Lilian how to punish David.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David learn will happen to his possessions if he lives them behind?
2. Roevra visits David at his new foster home. Who is Roevra?
3. Who moves into the Turnbough house that David does not like?
4. Where did the boy often have to sit for hours?
5. How long did David wait for his visitor to arrive at the Catanzes'?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)