|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did David wait for his visitor to arrive at the Catanzes'?
(a) Several hours.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Two days.
2. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
(c) Johnny Jones.
3. Summer is over and David returns to school. Who 'befriends' David?
4. Where did the boy often have to sit for hours?
(a) The couch.
(b) The basement stairs.
(c) The kitchen table.
(d) The front porch.
5. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) Ms. Gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
2. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
3. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
4. Where did Rudy threaten to take David if he didn't change his attitude?
5. David spends several days sitting in his room until Big Larry invites him to go somewhere. Where does he invite him to go?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)