|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
(a) That things would be different.
(b) That he could ride his bike.
(c) That things would be the same.
(d) That they would go on vacation.
2. After trying to meet with his brother the second day, David and Carlos run. What did David fear was going to happen?
(a) He feared his mother would run him over with her car.
(b) He feared his father would kidnap him.
(c) He feared his father was going to stab him.
(d) He feared his mother was going to stab him.
3. How many days did the judge sentence David to stay at the Hill.
(a) 100 days.
(b) 34 days.
(c) 365 days.
(d) 10 days.
4. After David leaves the Turnbough house, who does he move in with?
(a) The Cantanzes.
(b) The Jones.
(c) The Walshes.
(d) The Smiths.
5. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
(a) His mother.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) His father.
(d) Aunt Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Lillian Catanze receive to buy David clothes?
2. After David leaves the Jones' foster home, which foster home did he revisit?
3. What does David learn will happen to his possessions if he lives them behind?
4. How did David feel after his first visit with the psychiatrist?
5. What did Lilian tell David about his turtle on the ride home to The Cantanzes' house?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)