|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
(a) She grabs him by the arm and tells him he's caused the family enormous trouble.
(b) She gives him hugs and kisses.
(c) She hits him and tells David he's been a bad boy.
(d) She grabs him by the arm and tells him she loves him.
2. Who is David's first visitor at the Hill?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Catanze.
(d) Ms. Gold.
3. After David leaves Aunt Mary's who were his first 'permanent' foster parents?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Big Larry.
(c) Roevra and Stephen Pelzer.
(d) Lilian and Rudy Catanze.
4. After David leaves the Jones' foster home, which foster home did he revisit?
(a) The Golds'.
(b) The Turnboughs'.
(c) The Nulls'.
(d) The Cantanzes'.
5. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
(a) Johnny Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
2. David says he used to like school, but he now hates it. Why does David hate school?
3. After the Johnny Jones task, David meets with Ms. Gold. What does he tell her?
4. What did Johnny Jones dare David to do?
5. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)