|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
2. What special task do the Turnboughs do for David?
(a) The Turnboughs have their license changed to allow boys.
(b) The Turnboughs buy him a car.
(c) The Turnboughs buy him a new bike.
(d) The Turnboughs throw him a party.
3. What did Lilian bring with her on her visit to the Hill?
(a) She brought David's brothers.
(b) She brought David's pet turtle.
(c) She brought David's bike.
(d) She brought David new clothes.
4. David is sent to live with Harold and Alice Turnbough. What aren't The Turnboughs licensed for?
(a) They are not licensed to take girls.
(b) They are not licensed to have foster children,
(c) They are not licensed to drive.
(d) They are not licensed to take boys.
5. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
2. What did David and Harold begin to argue over in the "Coming Around" chapter?
3. What do David and his brother agree to do the following day?
4. Who was the superintendent of the Hill's C-Wing?
5. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)