|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David makes his telephone call, he is too scared to dial the numbers. Who dialed the number for him?
(d) Big Larry.
2. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
(a) Aunt Mary
(b) The judge.
(c) His mother.
(d) Ms. Gold.
3. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
(a) He thought it would be an adventure.
(b) He thought it would never happen.
(c) He thought it would be fun.
(d) He thought it would be boring.
4. What did David's mother threaten to do if Lilian couldn't control David?
(a) Show Lilian how to punish David.
(b) Have him moved to another home.
(c) Come and beat David.
(d) Make David live with her,
5. What does David tell Ms. Gold after his mother's visit to Aunt Mary's?
(a) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to return home.
(b) David tells Ms. Gold that he made everything up.
(c) David tells Ms. Gold that his mother abuses him.
(d) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to ride his bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whose arms did Gordan have to physically remove David when it was time to leave?
2. While living with the Jones, David becomes best friends with what person?
3. What did Johnny Jones dare David to do?
4. Who was supposed to visit David at the Catanzes', but never showed up?
5. How much money did Lillian Catanze receive to buy David clothes?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)