|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drove David to the Hill?
(d) Ms. Gold.
2. What does Roevra bring David on her visit to the Catanzes'?
(b) A bicycle.
3. David is taken to a psychiatrist, what name does the psychiatrist insist on calling David?
4. When David is moved to his next foster home, Joanne and Michael Nulls, how does Joanne treat David?
(a) She treats David like a dog.
(b) She treats David like a friend.
(c) She treats David like a baby.
(d) She treats David like a husband.
5. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
(a) Prescription pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Lillian Catanze receive to buy David clothes?
2. What wing in the Hill was David eventually moved to?
3. David's father says he can forgive David for causing the family problems, but what can't he forgive him for?
4. How did David react when his visitor didn't show up to the Catanzes'?
5. What arrangements did Gordan have to make for David because he couldn't find a foster home for him?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)