|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
(a) The other foster children.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) His family.
(d) Ms. Gold.
2. What doesn't the psychiatrist allow David to do?
(a) Ask questions.
(b) Play games.
(c) Sit quietly.
(d) Hate his mother.
3. What did David's mother say at the trial?
(a) She said she loved David.
(b) She said she did abuse him.
(c) She said nothing.
(d) She said David was bad.
4. Why did David feel he did well at the juvenile lock-up?
(a) He liked the strict routine and knew what to expect.
(b) He received an award for his behavior.
(c) He made many life-long friends.
(d) He had lots of frredom and could do what he wanted.
5. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
(a) His name and address.
(b) A soda and a pizza.
(c) A quarter and a soda.
(d) French bread and salami.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes David's probation officer?
2. After David leaves Aunt Mary's who were his first 'permanent' foster parents?
3. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
4. After the trial, David's mother warns him to be 'a good boy! A better boy!' and to have a 'happy life'. What other piece of advice does she give him?
5. Who was supposed to visit David at the Catanzes', but never showed up?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)