|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "The Boy's" real name?
2. When David makes his telephone call, he is too scared to dial the numbers. Who dialed the number for him?
(a) Big Larry.
3. After the Johnny Jones task, David meets with Ms. Gold. What does he tell her?
(a) He tells her he dislikes Lilian.
(b) He tells her to take him back to his mother.
(c) He tells her he hates her.
(d) He tells her he is constantly afraid.
4. David says he used to like school, but he now hates it. Why does David hate school?
(a) He doesn't like his teachers.
(b) It takes away from his playtime.
(c) He doesn't like his homework.
(d) They don't give him enough homework.
5. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. When David goes on a picnic with the Catanzes who did he meet?
2. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
3. What did David and Harold begin to argue over in the "Coming Around" chapter?
4. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
5. David feels that the Turnbough residence will be his final foster home. What does David tear up while he's there?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)