|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David's mother say at the trial?
(a) She said she loved David.
(b) She said nothing.
(c) She said she did abuse him.
(d) She said David was bad.
2. How many days did the judge sentence David to stay at the Hill.
(a) 10 days.
(b) 365 days.
(c) 34 days.
(d) 100 days.
3. What did Lilian tell David about his turtle on the ride home to The Cantanzes' house?
(a) She said it was soup.
(b) She said it died.
(c) She said it ran away.
(d) She said she gave it to another child.
4. After trying to meet with his brother the second day, David and Carlos run. What did David fear was going to happen?
(a) He feared his father would kidnap him.
(b) He feared his mother was going to stab him.
(c) He feared his father was going to stab him.
(d) He feared his mother would run him over with her car.
5. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
(a) Take laxatives.
(b) Sit on the steps.
(c) Throw up.
(d) Stand in the corner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David describe the new neighborhood that he and his foster family move to in the "Coming Around" chapter?
2. What did David discover when Big Larry and he returned home?
3. What do David and his brother agree to do the following day?
4. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
5. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)