|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David's first visitor at the Hill?
(a) His mother.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Catanze.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) His father.
2. What does David spend hours doing once he receives his new clothes?
(a) Rearranging them in his dresser.
(b) Hiding them from the other foster children.
(c) Cutting them up to design his own style.
(d) Throwing them on the floor.
3. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
(a) Johnny Jones.
4. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
(a) He felt like it was a mistake.
(b) He felt nothing.
(c) He felt it was fake.
(d) He felt it was sincere.
5. Later in the evening, when David and Big Larry got into trouble, who did David try to call?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is David hurt by when Roevra visits him?
2. What does Roevra bring David on her visit to the Catanzes'?
3. What happened to David when he called a girl a 'horror'?
4. Gordan visits David in July 1974, what is the purpose of the visit?
5. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)