|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the Jones' foster care home closed down?
(a) Mrs. Jones wanted a divorce.
(b) Mr. Jones wanted a divorce.
(c) Mr. Jones was accused of rape.
(d) Mrs. Jones died.
2. David's father says he can forgive David for causing the family problems, but what can't he forgive him for?
(a) He can't forgive him for 'starting a fire.'
(b) He can't forgive him for running away.
(c) He can't forgive him for his divorce.
(d) He can't forgive him for going to the Hill.
3. What grade is David getting ready to enter when he lives with the Catanzes?
(a) 4th grade.
(b) 7th grade.
(c) 5th grade.
(d) 6th grade.
4. What other foster child takes David to the movies and the park?
(b) Larry Junior.
(c) Big Larry.
(d) Rudy Catanze.
5. When David arrives at The Catanzes' house after his release from the Hill, what do the other foster children do?
(a) They throw him a party.
(b) They avoid him.
(c) They look at him differently.
(d) They play a game with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
2. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
3. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
4. Who was supposed to visit David at the Catanzes', but never showed up?
5. What does David spend hours doing once he receives his new clothes?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)