|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David end up spilling his guts to about his abuse after Roerva's visit.
(c) Big Larry.
2. When David arrives at The Catanzes' house after his release from the Hill, what do the other foster children do?
(a) They play a game with him.
(b) They look at him differently.
(c) They throw him a party.
(d) They avoid him.
3. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(b) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
(c) That he should never return to his mother's home.
(d) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
4. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 3 years old.
5. Who was the superintendent of the Hill's C-Wing?
(a) Carl Miguel.
(b) Rudy Cantanze.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Gordon Hutcheson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is David's first visitor at the Hill?
2. How much money did Lillian Catanze receive to buy David clothes?
3. What actions cause David to gain acceptance from his peers?
4. What does David begin to turn off because of all the drama that's been in his life?
5. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)