|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to stay friends, what task does John ask David to complete?
(a) He asks him to let the air out of the teachers tires.
(b) He asks him to run away.
(c) He asks him to bust out the windows of a car.
(d) He asks him to start a fight.
2. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
(a) He felt like it was a mistake.
(b) He felt nothing.
(c) He felt it was sincere.
(d) He felt it was fake.
3. How does David feel when he's moved to the new wing at the Hill?
(a) He feels sad.
(b) He feels safe.
(c) He feels threaten.
(d) He feels afraid.
4. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
(a) A quarter.
(b) A dime.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Salami and bread.
5. After trying to meet with his brother the second day, David and Carlos run. What did David fear was going to happen?
(a) He feared his father would kidnap him.
(b) He feared his father was going to stab him.
(c) He feared his mother was going to stab him.
(d) He feared his mother would run him over with her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did David feel after his first visit with the psychiatrist?
2. What does David have trouble making at Aunt Mary's house?
3. What happens after David completes his Johnny Jones task?
4. David is sent to live with Harold and Alice Turnbough. What aren't The Turnboughs licensed for?
5. After David leaves the Jones' foster home, which foster home did he revisit?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)