|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David begin to turn off because of all the drama that's been in his life?
(a) His fears.
(b) His hearing,
(c) His understanding,
(d) His emotions.
2. How did David feel after his first visit with the psychiatrist?
3. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(c) His father.
(d) A police officer.
4. David spends several days sitting in his room until Big Larry invites him to go somewhere. Where does he invite him to go?
5. What did David and Harold begin to argue over in the "Coming Around" chapter?
(a) The way David completed his chores.
(b) The reading lamp.
(c) The car.
(d) The couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was supposed to visit David at the Catanzes', but never showed up?
2. What did Johnny Jones dare David to do?
3. What happened to David when he called a girl a 'horror'?
4. What did David discover when Big Larry and he returned home?
5. Where did the boy often have to sit for hours?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)