|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(a) The other foster children.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(d) Ms. Gold.
2. Where did David have to sleep at The Turnboughs?
(a) He had to sleep on a cot.
(b) He had to sleep on the floor.
(c) He had to share a room with a girl.
(d) He had to sleep on the couch.
3. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
(a) The garage.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The basement.
(d) The porch.
4. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
(a) That he could ride his bike.
(b) That things would be different.
(c) That they would go on vacation.
(d) That things would be the same.
5. What was the occupation of David's Father?
(a) He was a teacher.
(b) He was a police officer.
(c) He was a doctor.
(d) He was a firefighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the failed plan, where does David spend the night?
2. David spends several days sitting in his room until Big Larry invites him to go somewhere. Where does he invite him to go?
3. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
4. What happened to David when he called a girl a 'horror'?
5. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)