|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David's new psychiatrist feel David would benefit from reading?
(a) Psychology books.
(b) Education books.
(c) Medical books.
(d) Animal books.
2. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
(a) Aunt Mary .
(b) Mr. Zeigler.
(c) Ms. Gold.
3. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 3 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
4. What did David's mother threaten to do if Lilian couldn't control David?
(a) Show Lilian how to punish David.
(b) Have him moved to another home.
(c) Make David live with her,
(d) Come and beat David.
5. Who does David end up spilling his guts to about his abuse after Roerva's visit.
(c) Big Larry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
2. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
3. What did Johnny Jones dare David to do?
4. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
5. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)