|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
(a) She was the one abusing him.
(b) He told her lies.
(c) He's afraid his mother will hurt him.
(d) She told him she was going to lie.
2. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
(a) His father's house.
(b) Ms. Gold's house.
(c) Aunt Mary's house.
(d) His mother's house.
3. After David leaves the Jones' foster home, which foster home did he revisit?
(a) The Golds'.
(b) The Nulls'.
(c) The Turnboughs'.
(d) The Cantanzes'.
4. Why was the Jones' foster care home closed down?
(a) Mr. Jones wanted a divorce.
(b) Mrs. Jones wanted a divorce.
(c) Mrs. Jones died.
(d) Mr. Jones was accused of rape.
5. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
(a) David says he wants to live with the judge.
(b) David says he wants to live with Ms. Gold.
(c) David says he wants to live with his father.
(d) David says he wants to live with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David spend hours doing once he receives his new clothes?
2. From whose arms did Gordan have to physically remove David when it was time to leave?
3. Where did the boy often have to sit for hours?
4. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
5. Who moves into the Turnbough house that David does not like?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)