|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David's father says he can forgive David for causing the family problems, but what can't he forgive him for?
(a) He can't forgive him for running away.
(b) He can't forgive him for going to the Hill.
(c) He can't forgive him for his divorce.
(d) He can't forgive him for 'starting a fire.'
2. David is sent to live with Harold and Alice Turnbough. What aren't The Turnboughs licensed for?
(a) They are not licensed to take boys.
(b) They are not licensed to take girls.
(c) They are not licensed to have foster children,
(d) They are not licensed to drive.
3. What happens after David completes his Johnny Jones task?
(a) He fights Johnny.
(b) He gets caught by Johnny's father.
(c) Johnny pays him for his task.
4. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
(a) That things would be the same.
(b) That things would be different.
(c) That he could ride his bike.
(d) That they would go on vacation.
5. In order to stay friends, what task does John ask David to complete?
(a) He asks him to let the air out of the teachers tires.
(b) He asks him to bust out the windows of a car.
(c) He asks him to run away.
(d) He asks him to start a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
2. What happened to David when he called a girl a 'horror'?
3. What did David's mother threaten to do if Lilian couldn't control David?
4. How did David's mother react at the trial?
5. After trying to meet with his brother the second day, David and Carlos run. What did David fear was going to happen?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)