|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David says he used to like school, but he now hates it. Why does David hate school?
(a) It takes away from his playtime.
(b) He doesn't like his homework.
(c) They don't give him enough homework.
(d) He doesn't like his teachers.
2. How did David's mother react at the trial?
(a) She was happy to have him out of her life.
(b) She was arrested and thrown in jail.
(c) She denied everything and blamed it all on David.
(d) She gave him up without a fight.
3. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
(a) In jail.
(b) With Aunt Mary.
(c) With Ms. Gold.
(d) With his mother.
4. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The porch.
(c) The basement.
(d) The garage.
5. After David leaves Aunt Mary's who were his first 'permanent' foster parents?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Lilian and Rudy Catanze.
(c) Big Larry.
(d) Roevra and Stephen Pelzer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
2. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
3. What arrangements did Gordan have to make for David because he couldn't find a foster home for him?
4. After the failed plan, what does David beg John to do?
5. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)