|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
(a) That he was bad.
(b) That he was alone.
(c) That he should have gone back to his mother's home.
(d) That many abused children feel the same way.
2. When the story begins, what was the boy forced to sleep on?
(a) A bed.
(b) The floor.
(c) A cot.
(d) The steps.
3. Who becomes David's probation officer?
(a) Gordon Hutcheson.
(b) Stephen Pelzer.
(c) Carl Miguel.
(d) Ms. Gold.
4. Why does David want to keep his friendship with John?
(a) He is scared of John.
(b) John threatened him.
(c) John is his only friend.
(d) He feels sorry for John.
5. What other foster child takes David to the movies and the park?
(b) Larry Junior.
(c) Big Larry.
(d) Rudy Catanze.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
2. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
3. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
4. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
5. What actions cause David to gain acceptance from his peers?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)