|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
(a) Ms. Gold's gifts.
(b) His mother's money.
(c) The hug with his mother.
(d) The attention he received in the courtroom.
2. While living with the Jones, David becomes best friends with what person?
3. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) The other foster children.
4. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
(a) He felt it was fake.
(b) He felt it was sincere.
(c) He felt nothing.
(d) He felt like it was a mistake.
5. What happened to David when he called a girl a 'horror'?
(a) The girl told her parents, and David went to the Hill.
(b) Nothing, The girl thought it was funny.
(c) Her brother beat him up after school.
(d) The girl told the teacher, and David got detention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
2. What did the boy promise his father on the ride home from the police station?
3. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
4. David is used to stealing food, who does he begin to steal food from while at Aunt Mary's?
5. Who was supposed to visit David at the Catanzes', but never showed up?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)