|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Big Larry and David ride their bikes when they were in David's old neighborhood?
(a) Past Aunt Mary's house.
(b) Past the pizza bar.
(c) Past David's mother's house.
(d) Past the police station.
2. Why was David removed from the Nulls' home?
(a) They were getting a divorce.
(b) They were moving.
(c) They lost their foster parent license.
(d) They were having a baby.
3. After David leaves Aunt Mary's who were his first 'permanent' foster parents?
(a) Big Larry.
(b) Lilian and Rudy Catanze.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Roevra and Stephen Pelzer.
4. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
(a) That things would be different.
(b) That they would go on vacation.
(c) That he could ride his bike.
(d) That things would be the same.
5. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A police officer.
(c) His father.
(d) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did the judge sentence David to stay at the Hill.
2. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
3. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
4. Ms. Gold tells David that if he doesn't tell the truth, he will have to go back and live with his mother. What somber response does David give her?
5. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)