|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did David have to sleep at The Turnboughs?
(a) He had to sleep on the couch.
(b) He had to share a room with a girl.
(c) He had to sleep on the floor.
(d) He had to sleep on a cot.
2. What medical condition did Chris have?
(a) He had cerebral palsy.
(b) He had diabetes,
(c) He had ADHD.
(d) He was obese.
3. Later in the evening, when David and Big Larry got into trouble, who did David try to call?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) Ms. Gold.
4. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The porch.
(c) The basement.
(d) The garage.
5. Gordan visits David in July 1974, what is the purpose of the visit?
(a) To tell David he is going to be his foster parent.
(b) To tell David he has to go back to his mother's.
(c) To tell David it is time to move.
(d) To tell David the Cantanzes want to adopt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What 'game' did David discover when he tried to make his telephone call.
2. What information does David's second visitor at the Hill tell him?
3. What did the boy promise his father on the ride home from the police station?
4. In order to stay friends, what task does John ask David to complete?
5. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)