|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After David leaves Aunt Mary's who were his first 'permanent' foster parents?
(a) Lilian and Rudy Catanze.
(b) Roevra and Stephen Pelzer.
(c) Big Larry.
(d) Ms. Gold.
2. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
(b) Runs away.
(c) Spends all his money.
(d) Beats up Johnny Jones.
3. David says he used to like school, but he now hates it. Why does David hate school?
(a) It takes away from his playtime.
(b) They don't give him enough homework.
(c) He doesn't like his teachers.
(d) He doesn't like his homework.
4. What does David work hard to do when he first arrives at the Hill?
(a) David works hard to receive good grades.
(b) David works hard to please his mother.
(c) David works hard to stay away from trouble.
(d) David works hard to cause fights.
5. Who was Ms. Gold?
(a) David's social worker.
(b) David's aunt.
(c) David's foster parent.
(d) David's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
2. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
3. What did David's mother say at the trial?
4. What did David discover when Big Larry and he returned home?
5. Where did Big Larry and David ride their bikes when they were in David's old neighborhood?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)