|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the failed plan, what does David beg John to do?
(a) He asks him to tell the truth.
(b) He asks him to stay the night.
(c) He asks him to lie.
(d) He asks him to run away.
2. David's father says he can forgive David for causing the family problems, but what can't he forgive him for?
(a) He can't forgive him for 'starting a fire.'
(b) He can't forgive him for his divorce.
(c) He can't forgive him for going to the Hill.
(d) He can't forgive him for running away.
3. What did David's mother say at the trial?
(a) She said she loved David.
(b) She said David was bad.
(c) She said nothing.
(d) She said she did abuse him.
4. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
(a) The judge.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) His mother.
(d) Aunt Mary
5. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
(a) Freedom from Ms. Gold.
(b) More new gifts.
(c) To write another note.
(d) Freedom from her control.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David is moved to his next foster home, Joanne and Michael Nulls, how does Joanne treat David?
2. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
3. Who was the superintendent of the Hill's C-Wing?
4. What information does David's second visitor at the Hill tell him?
5. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)