|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David feel when he's moved to the new wing at the Hill?
(a) He feels safe.
(b) He feels afraid.
(c) He feels sad.
(d) He feels threaten.
2. What did David's mother say at the trial?
(a) She said nothing.
(b) She said David was bad.
(c) She said she loved David.
(d) She said she did abuse him.
3. Where did David have to go after he was blamed for John's plan?
(a) He had to go to his mother's house.
(b) He had to go to Ms. Gold's house.
(c) He had to go to the store.
(d) He had to go to the Hill.
4. What wing in the Hill was David eventually moved to?
(a) The C-Wing.
(b) The D-Wing.
(c) The F-Wing.
(d) The A-Wing.
5. After seeing his brother, David holds up his end of the agreement and tries to meet with him the following day. Who is with his brother?
(a) Mrs. Jones.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
2. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
3. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
4. Who was the superintendent of the Hill's C-Wing?
5. After David leaves Aunt Mary's who were his first 'permanent' foster parents?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)