|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David's mother say at the trial?
(a) She said she did abuse him.
(b) She said nothing.
(c) She said David was bad.
(d) She said she loved David.
2. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
(a) She hits him and tells David he's been a bad boy.
(b) She grabs him by the arm and tells him he's caused the family enormous trouble.
(c) She grabs him by the arm and tells him she loves him.
(d) She gives him hugs and kisses.
3. Why was David removed from the Nulls' home?
(a) They lost their foster parent license.
(b) They were having a baby.
(c) They were getting a divorce.
(d) They were moving.
4. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
(a) The other foster children.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) His family.
5. After David left the Nulls', he was placed with Vera and Jody Jones. How far was their home from his mother's home?
(a) Their home was 25 miles from his mother's home.
(b) Their home was less than a mile from his mother's home.
(c) Their home was more than a mile from his mother's home.
(d) Their home 100 miles from his mother's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Johnny Jones task, David meets with Ms. Gold. What does he tell her?
2. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
3. What grade is David getting ready to enter when he lives with the Catanzes?
4. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
5. After the trial, David's mother warns him to be 'a good boy! A better boy!' and to have a 'happy life'. What other piece of advice does she give him?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)