|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David hurt by when Roevra visits him?
(a) Her hug.
(b) Her hateful words.
(c) Her lack of acknowledgment towards him.
(d) Her gifts.
2. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
(a) The basement.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The porch.
(d) The garage.
3. What does David begin to turn off because of all the drama that's been in his life?
(a) His emotions.
(b) His understanding,
(c) His fears.
(d) His hearing,
4. What doesn't the psychiatrist allow David to do?
(a) Ask questions.
(b) Sit quietly.
(c) Play games.
(d) Hate his mother.
5. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do David and his brother agree to do the following day?
2. What was the occupation of David's Father?
3. What arrangements did Gordan have to make for David because he couldn't find a foster home for him?
4. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
5. After seeing his brother, David holds up his end of the agreement and tries to meet with him the following day. Who is with his brother?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)