|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
2. Why was the Jones' foster care home closed down?
(a) Mr. Jones was accused of rape.
(b) Mr. Jones wanted a divorce.
(c) Mrs. Jones died.
(d) Mrs. Jones wanted a divorce.
3. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The garage.
(c) The basement.
(d) The porch.
4. When David goes on a picnic with the Catanzes who did he meet?
(a) Hundreds of other foster children who used to call the Catanzes home.
(b) His classmates.
(c) His family.
(d) No one, David never went on a picnic with The Catanzes.
5. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
(a) It is his first experience of freedom.
(b) He had too much candy at the hospital.
(c) He is always hyperactive.
(d) He is happy to finally be home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lilian punish David when he breaks her rules?
2. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
3. Summer is over and David returns to school. Who 'befriends' David?
4. In order to stay friends, what task does John ask David to complete?
5. Who does David end up spilling his guts to about his abuse after Roerva's visit.
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)