|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David wonders if he should have fought his Mother. Whose advice does David seek as he ponders this question?
(a) Lilian Catanze.
(b) Larry Junior.
(c) Big Larry.
(d) Rudy Catanze.
2. What 'game' did David discover when he tried to make his telephone call.
(a) That his mother changed the telephone number.
(b) That Ms. Gold was no longer his foster parent.
(c) That he dialed the wrong number.
(d) That his mother had moved.
3. When Big Larry and David return home, who is angry with them?
(a) Larry Junior.
4. After the failed plan, what does David beg John to do?
(a) He asks him to run away.
(b) He asks him to stay the night.
(c) He asks him to tell the truth.
(d) He asks him to lie.
5. How many days did the judge sentence David to stay at the Hill.
(a) 10 days.
(b) 365 days.
(c) 100 days.
(d) 34 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David's mother threaten to do if Lilian couldn't control David?
2. After the trial, David's mother warns him to be 'a good boy! A better boy!' and to have a 'happy life'. What other piece of advice does she give him?
3. Who tormented David and called him a wimp for not fighting his mother?
4. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
5. What does David realize when Carlos and he see his brother?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)