|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the superintendent of the Hill's C-Wing?
(a) Gordon Hutcheson.
(b) Rudy Cantanze.
(c) Carl Miguel.
(d) Ms. Gold.
2. David's father says he can forgive David for causing the family problems, but what can't he forgive him for?
(a) He can't forgive him for going to the Hill.
(b) He can't forgive him for running away.
(c) He can't forgive him for 'starting a fire.'
(d) He can't forgive him for his divorce.
3. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
(a) The church.
(b) The supermarket.
(c) The Russian River.
(d) The pizza bar.
4. What did David discover when Big Larry and he returned home?
(a) That he was not allowed to have contact with his mother.
(b) That he was not allowed to ride his bike.
(c) That he was not allowed to talk to Lilian.
(d) That he was not allowed to be friends with Big Larry.
5. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
(a) That he was angry.
(b) That he was sorry.
(c) That he was tired.
(d) That he was happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
2. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
3. Where did Rudy threaten to take David if he didn't change his attitude?
4. What does David spend hours doing once he receives his new clothes?
5. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)