|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David's mother tell officials David intentionally did?
(a) She said he intentionally started fires in her home.
(b) She said he intentionally stole food.
(c) She said he intentionally hit her.
(d) She said he intentionally ruined her life.
2. What does David have trouble making at Aunt Mary's house?
3. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The church.
(c) The Russian River.
(d) The pizza bar.
4. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
(a) In jail.
(b) With Aunt Mary.
(c) With his mother.
(d) With Ms. Gold.
5. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 3 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. David is used to stealing food, who does he begin to steal food from while at Aunt Mary's?
2. What is David hurt by when Roevra visits him?
3. Who does David end up spilling his guts to about his abuse after Roerva's visit.
4. Where did the boy often have to sit for hours?
5. What happened to David when he called a girl a 'horror'?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)