|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
(a) He thought it would be fun.
(b) He thought it would never happen.
(c) He thought it would be boring.
(d) He thought it would be an adventure.
2. What was David's father afraid would happen if his co-workers found out his son started a fire?
(a) He was afraid they would stop talking to him.
(b) He was afraid it would hurt his career.
(c) He was afraid they would throw him a party.
(d) He was afraid they would tease him.
3. Where did Rudy threaten to take David if he didn't change his attitude?
(a) The Hall.
(b) The Big House.
(c) The Hill.
(d) The Garage.
4. How many days did the judge sentence David to stay at the Hill.
(a) 34 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 365 days.
(d) 100 days.
5. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 3 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
2. Why was David removed from the Nulls' home?
3. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
4. When David makes his telephone call, he is too scared to dial the numbers. Who dialed the number for him?
5. Where did David have to sleep at The Turnboughs?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)