|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) The other foster children.
(c) Ms. Gold.
2. What happened to David when he called a girl a 'horror'?
(a) The girl told the teacher, and David got detention.
(b) The girl told her parents, and David went to the Hill.
(c) Nothing, The girl thought it was funny.
(d) Her brother beat him up after school.
3. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
(a) That Ms. Gold didn't care about him.
(b) That he was good and deserved more gifts.
(c) That he was happy and his lies worked.
(d) That he was bad and deserved punishment.
4. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
5. Who is David's first visitor at the Hill?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) His father.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Catanze.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
2. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
3. What grade is David getting ready to enter when he lives with the Catanzes?
4. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
5. What does David realize when Carlos and he see his brother?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)