|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
(b) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
(c) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(d) That he should never return to his mother's home.
2. What did the boy promise his father on the ride home from the police station?
(a) To go to bed.
(b) To run away.
(c) To play outside.
(d) To be a good boy.
3. David wonders if he should have fought his Mother. Whose advice does David seek as he ponders this question?
(a) Rudy Catanze.
(b) Big Larry.
(c) Larry Junior.
(d) Lilian Catanze.
4. After the failed plan, where does David spend the night?
(a) At Ms. Gold's.
(b) At the park.
(c) In John's clubhouse.
(d) In John's bedroom.
5. What doesn't the psychiatrist allow David to do?
(a) Sit quietly.
(b) Hate his mother.
(c) Ask questions.
(d) Play games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Summer is over and David returns to school. Who 'befriends' David?
2. David is taken to a psychiatrist, what name does the psychiatrist insist on calling David?
3. Who saw Big Larry and David ride past their house?
4. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
5. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)