|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David's father says he can forgive David for causing the family problems, but what can't he forgive him for?
(a) He can't forgive him for going to the Hill.
(b) He can't forgive him for running away.
(c) He can't forgive him for 'starting a fire.'
(d) He can't forgive him for his divorce.
2. What was the occupation of David's Father?
(a) He was a teacher.
(b) He was a doctor.
(c) He was a firefighter.
(d) He was a police officer.
3. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
4. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
(a) That Ms. Gold didn't care about him.
(b) That he was happy and his lies worked.
(c) That he was bad and deserved punishment.
(d) That he was good and deserved more gifts.
5. What did David's mother threaten to do if Lilian couldn't control David?
(a) Have him moved to another home.
(b) Make David live with her,
(c) Show Lilian how to punish David.
(d) Come and beat David.
Short Answer Questions
1. While living with the Jones, David becomes best friends with what person?
2. Who was supposed to visit David at the Catanzes', but never showed up?
3. Who is David's first visitor at the Hill?
4. What does David tell Ms. Gold after his mother's visit to Aunt Mary's?
5. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)