|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roevra visits David at his new foster home. Who is Roevra?
(a) His Aunt.
(b) His mother.
(c) His social worker.
(d) His foster parent.
2. What does David tell Ms. Gold after his mother's visit to Aunt Mary's?
(a) David tells Ms. Gold that his mother abuses him.
(b) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to return home.
(c) David tells Ms. Gold that he made everything up.
(d) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to ride his bike.
3. What did David's mother threaten to do if Lilian couldn't control David?
(a) Make David live with her,
(b) Have him moved to another home.
(c) Come and beat David.
(d) Show Lilian how to punish David.
4. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
(a) He had too much candy at the hospital.
(b) He is happy to finally be home.
(c) It is his first experience of freedom.
(d) He is always hyperactive.
5. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) Ms. Gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David have trouble making at Aunt Mary's house?
2. How did David react when his visitor didn't show up to the Catanzes'?
3. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
4. What medical condition did Chris have?
5. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)