|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
(a) He placed him with his father.
(b) He placed him in the state's custody.
(c) He placed him with Ms. Gold.
(d) He placed him back with his mother.
2. How much money did Lillian Catanze receive to buy David clothes?
3. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) His father.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A doctor.
4. What does David learn will happen to his possessions if he lives them behind?
(a) They will be returned to him.
(b) They will be given to charity.
(c) They will be sold.
(d) They will be lost forever.
5. Who saw Big Larry and David ride past their house?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Larry Junior.
(d) One of David's brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David makes his telephone call, he is too scared to dial the numbers. Who dialed the number for him?
2. What item did David's Mother once force him to eat as punishment.
3. David is taken to a psychiatrist, what name does the psychiatrist insist on calling David?
4. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
5. How did David feel after his first visit with the psychiatrist?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)