|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did David stick-up for at the Catanzes'?
(a) Big Larry.
(c) Larry Junior.
2. What does David have trouble making at Aunt Mary's house?
3. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should never return to his mother's home.
(b) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
(c) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(d) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
4. What is "The Boy's" real name?
5. How did David's mother react at the trial?
(a) She gave him up without a fight.
(b) She was happy to have him out of her life.
(c) She denied everything and blamed it all on David.
(d) She was arrested and thrown in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tormented David and called him a wimp for not fighting his mother?
2. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
3. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
4. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
5. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)