|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David tell Ms. Gold after his mother's visit to Aunt Mary's?
(a) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to ride his bike.
(b) David tells Ms. Gold that his mother abuses him.
(c) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to return home.
(d) David tells Ms. Gold that he made everything up.
2. What is "The Boy's" real name?
3. What item did David's Mother once force him to eat as punishment.
(d) Dog feces.
4. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
(a) She gives him hugs and kisses.
(b) She grabs him by the arm and tells him she loves him.
(c) She hits him and tells David he's been a bad boy.
(d) She grabs him by the arm and tells him he's caused the family enormous trouble.
5. What did David discover when Big Larry and he returned home?
(a) That he was not allowed to be friends with Big Larry.
(b) That he was not allowed to ride his bike.
(c) That he was not allowed to have contact with his mother.
(d) That he was not allowed to talk to Lilian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't the psychiatrist allow David to do?
2. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
3. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
4. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
5. Who did David stick-up for at the Catanzes'?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)