|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After David leaves Aunt Mary's who were his first 'permanent' foster parents?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Roevra and Stephen Pelzer.
(c) Big Larry.
(d) Lilian and Rudy Catanze.
2. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
(a) His name and address.
(b) A soda and a pizza.
(c) A quarter and a soda.
(d) French bread and salami.
3. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
(a) The church.
(b) The supermarket.
(c) The pizza bar.
(d) The Russian River.
4. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
(a) His mother.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) His father.
5. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
(a) The boy and his mother had an argument over what to eat for dinner.
(b) The boy and his mother had an argument over the televison commercials.
(c) The boy and his mother had an argument over cleaning the kitchen.
(d) The boy and his mother had an argument over riding a bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
2. David spends several days sitting in his room until Big Larry invites him to go somewhere. Where does he invite him to go?
3. David is taken to a psychiatrist, what name does the psychiatrist insist on calling David?
4. What doesn't the psychiatrist allow David to do?
5. How did David feel after his first visit with the psychiatrist?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)