|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
(b) Prescription pills.
2. How does Lilian punish David when he breaks her rules?
(a) She beats him.
(b) She locks him in a room.
(c) She makes him sleep in the garage.
(d) She grounds him.
3. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
(a) That things would be different.
(b) That he could ride his bike.
(c) That things would be the same.
(d) That they would go on vacation.
4. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
5. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
2. How did David's mother react at the trial?
3. What did David discover when Big Larry and he returned home?
4. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
5. Where did the boy often have to sit for hours?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)