|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
(a) A soda and a pizza.
(b) A quarter and a soda.
(c) His name and address.
(d) French bread and salami.
2. What other foster child takes David to the movies and the park?
(a) Larry Junior.
(b) Big Larry.
(c) Rudy Catanze.
3. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
(a) The injuries are new.
(b) The injuries are not new and have already left scars.
(c) The injuries required stitches and could not be covered.
(d) The injuries aren't severe enough to cover.
4. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
(a) He's afraid his mother will hurt him.
(b) She told him she was going to lie.
(c) She was the one abusing him.
(d) He told her lies.
5. David is used to stealing food, who does he begin to steal food from while at Aunt Mary's?
(a) The other foster children.
(b) His classmates.
(c) His teachers.
(d) Aunt Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
2. Later in the evening, when David and Big Larry got into trouble, who did David try to call?
3. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
4. When David goes on a picnic with the Catanzes who did he meet?
5. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)