|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lilian punish David when he breaks her rules?
(a) She grounds him.
(b) She beats him.
(c) She locks him in a room.
(d) She makes him sleep in the garage.
2. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(b) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
(c) That he should never return to his mother's home.
(d) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
3. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
4. What did David discover when Big Larry and he returned home?
(a) That he was not allowed to talk to Lilian.
(b) That he was not allowed to have contact with his mother.
(c) That he was not allowed to be friends with Big Larry.
(d) That he was not allowed to ride his bike.
5. How much money did Lillian Catanze receive to buy David clothes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
2. How long did David wait for his visitor to arrive at the Catanzes'?
3. Who tormented David and called him a wimp for not fighting his mother?
4. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
5. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)