|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brothers.
(c) His father.
(d) His teachers.
2. What is "The Boy's" real name?
3. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
(a) Mr. Zeigler.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) Aunt Mary .
4. Who was supposed to visit David at the Catanzes', but never showed up?
(a) His father.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) His mother.
(d) Big Larry.
5. When David makes his telephone call, he is too scared to dial the numbers. Who dialed the number for him?
(c) Big Larry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
2. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
3. David and the other children at Aunt Mary's house like to steal what items from the grocery store?
4. David is taken to a psychiatrist, what name does the psychiatrist insist on calling David?
5. Who does David end up spilling his guts to about his abuse after Roerva's visit.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)