|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was supposed to visit David at the Catanzes', but never showed up?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Big Larry.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. When David goes on a picnic with the Catanzes who did he meet?
(a) Hundreds of other foster children who used to call the Catanzes home.
(b) His classmates.
(c) His family.
(d) No one, David never went on a picnic with The Catanzes.
3. Later in the evening, when David and Big Larry got into trouble, who did David try to call?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) Ms. Gold.
4. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
(a) He is always hyperactive.
(b) It is his first experience of freedom.
(c) He had too much candy at the hospital.
(d) He is happy to finally be home.
5. David and the other children at Aunt Mary's house like to steal what items from the grocery store?
(b) Candy bars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
2. What 'game' did David discover when he tried to make his telephone call.
3. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
4. How long did David wait for his visitor to arrive at the Catanzes'?
5. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)