|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
2. What medical condition did Chris have?
(a) He had ADHD.
(b) He had cerebral palsy.
(c) He had diabetes,
(d) He was obese.
3. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) The other foster children.
4. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
(a) His brothers.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His teachers.
5. When Big Larry and David return home, who is angry with them?
(b) Larry Junior.
Short Answer Questions
1. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
2. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
3. After the trial, David's mother warns him to be 'a good boy! A better boy!' and to have a 'happy life'. What other piece of advice does she give him?
4. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
5. What does Roevra bring David on her visit to the Catanzes'?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)