|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
(a) She is his foster parent.
(b) She is his mother.
(c) She is kind to him.
(d) She is mean to him.
2. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) A police officer.
(b) His father.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A nurse.
3. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
(a) That he was angry.
(b) That he was tired.
(c) That he was happy.
(d) That he was sorry.
4. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
(a) They told David they were sorry.
(b) They broke down in tears.
(c) They tore it up.
(d) They put it in their pocket.
5. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 3 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
2. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
3. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
4. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
5. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)