|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
2. David spends several days sitting in his room until Big Larry invites him to go somewhere. Where does he invite him to go?
3. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(d) The other foster children.
4. After David leaves Aunt Mary's who were his first 'permanent' foster parents?
(a) Big Larry.
(b) Lilian and Rudy Catanze.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Roevra and Stephen Pelzer.
5. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
(a) She is his foster parent.
(b) She is mean to him.
(c) She is kind to him.
(d) She is his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David's mother threaten to do if Lilian couldn't control David?
2. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
3. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
4. What is David hurt by when Roevra visits him?
5. When the story begins, what was the boy forced to sleep on?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)