|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
(a) She gives him hugs and kisses.
(b) She hits him and tells David he's been a bad boy.
(c) She grabs him by the arm and tells him he's caused the family enormous trouble.
(d) She grabs him by the arm and tells him she loves him.
2. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
(a) She is mean to him.
(b) She is his mother.
(c) She is kind to him.
(d) She is his foster parent.
3. What does David have trouble making at Aunt Mary's house?
4. David is taken to a psychiatrist, what name does the psychiatrist insist on calling David?
5. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
(a) He placed him with Ms. Gold.
(b) He placed him back with his mother.
(c) He placed him in the state's custody.
(d) He placed him with his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
2. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
3. How does Lilian punish David when he breaks her rules?
4. David says he used to like school, but he now hates it. Why does David hate school?
5. What did David's mother say at the trial?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)