|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adrift.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the boy promise his father on the ride home from the police station?
(a) To go to bed.
(b) To be a good boy.
(c) To run away.
(d) To play outside.
2. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
(a) The injuries are new.
(b) The injuries required stitches and could not be covered.
(c) The injuries aren't severe enough to cover.
(d) The injuries are not new and have already left scars.
3. What is "The Boy's" real name?
4. Roevra visits David at his new foster home. Who is Roevra?
(a) His Aunt.
(b) His foster parent.
(c) His mother.
(d) His social worker.
5. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
(a) Ms. Gold's house.
(b) His father's house.
(c) Aunt Mary's house.
(d) His mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
2. How did David feel after his first visit with the psychiatrist?
3. Who saw Big Larry and David ride past their house?
4. David and the other children at Aunt Mary's house like to steal what items from the grocery store?
5. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)