|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
(a) She hits him and tells David he's been a bad boy.
(b) She gives him hugs and kisses.
(c) She grabs him by the arm and tells him she loves him.
(d) She grabs him by the arm and tells him he's caused the family enormous trouble.
2. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
(a) With Aunt Mary.
(b) With his mother.
(c) With Ms. Gold.
(d) In jail.
3. What does David have trouble making at Aunt Mary's house?
4. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
(a) He placed him with his father.
(b) He placed him with Ms. Gold.
(c) He placed him back with his mother.
(d) He placed him in the state's custody.
5. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
(a) He is happy to finally be home.
(b) It is his first experience of freedom.
(c) He had too much candy at the hospital.
(d) He is always hyperactive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Lillian Catanze receive to buy David clothes?
2. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
3. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
4. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
5. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)