|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Aunt Roerva.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) Mr. Zeigler.
2. Where did the boy often have to sit for hours?
(a) The basement stairs.
(b) The front porch.
(c) The kitchen table.
(d) The couch.
3. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) The other foster children.
(c) Ms. Gold.
4. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
(a) His brothers.
(b) His mother.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His father.
5. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The church.
(c) The Russian River.
(d) The pizza bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David learn will happen to his possessions if he lives them behind?
2. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
3. David is used to stealing food, who does he begin to steal food from while at Aunt Mary's?
4. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
5. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)