|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David end up spilling his guts to about his abuse after Roerva's visit.
(c) Big Larry.
2. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
(a) A dollar.
(b) A dime.
(c) Salami and bread.
(d) A quarter.
3. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
(a) The Russian River.
(b) The supermarket.
(c) The pizza bar.
(d) The church.
4. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
(a) David is a bully and feels sorry for his actions.
(b) David is afraid of his classmates.
(c) David is ashamed of what they think of him because he had been dirty, ragged, and hungry.
(d) David wants everyone to know his mother is mean.
5. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
(a) They broke down in tears.
(b) They tore it up.
(c) They put it in their pocket.
(d) They told David they were sorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David's mother say at the trial?
2. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
3. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
4. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
5. What is "The Boy's" real name?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)