|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David tell Ms. Gold after his mother's visit to Aunt Mary's?
(a) David tells Ms. Gold that he made everything up.
(b) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to return home.
(c) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to ride his bike.
(d) David tells Ms. Gold that his mother abuses him.
2. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
(a) They broke down in tears.
(b) They put it in their pocket.
(c) They tore it up.
(d) They told David they were sorry.
3. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
(a) David says he wants to live with his father.
(b) David says he wants to live with the judge.
(c) David says he wants to live with Ms. Gold.
(d) David says he wants to live with his mother.
4. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
(a) In jail.
(b) With Ms. Gold.
(c) With his mother.
(d) With Aunt Mary.
5. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
(a) Stand in the corner.
(b) Sit on the steps.
(c) Throw up.
(d) Take laxatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
2. After David leaves Aunt Mary's who were his first 'permanent' foster parents?
3. What other foster child takes David to the movies and the park?
4. David says he used to like school, but he now hates it. Why does David hate school?
5. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)