|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Mr. Zeigler.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) Aunt Roerva.
2. What does David learn will happen to his possessions if he lives them behind?
(a) They will be sold.
(b) They will be given to charity.
(c) They will be returned to him.
(d) They will be lost forever.
3. Who was Ms. Gold?
(a) David's social worker.
(b) David's foster parent.
(c) David's aunt.
(d) David's mother.
4. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
(a) French bread and salami.
(b) A soda and a pizza.
(c) His name and address.
(d) A quarter and a soda.
5. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should never return to his mother's home.
(b) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(c) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
(d) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
2. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
3. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
4. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
5. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)