|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
(a) Aunt Mary
(b) His mother.
(c) The judge.
(d) Ms. Gold.
2. What does David learn will happen to his possessions if he lives them behind?
(a) They will be lost forever.
(b) They will be returned to him.
(c) They will be given to charity.
(d) They will be sold.
3. How much money did Lillian Catanze receive to buy David clothes?
4. After David leaves Aunt Mary's who were his first 'permanent' foster parents?
(a) Lilian and Rudy Catanze.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) Big Larry.
(d) Roevra and Stephen Pelzer.
5. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
(a) His family.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) The other foster children.
(d) Aunt Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
2. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
3. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
4. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
5. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)