|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other foster child takes David to the movies and the park?
(b) Rudy Catanze.
(c) Big Larry.
(d) Larry Junior.
2. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
(a) The other foster children.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) His family.
3. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 3 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
4. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
(b) That he should never return to his mother's home.
(c) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(d) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
5. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
(a) He felt like it was a mistake.
(b) He felt nothing.
(c) He felt it was fake.
(d) He felt it was sincere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
2. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
3. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
4. What is David hurt by when Roevra visits him?
5. What does David have trouble making at Aunt Mary's house?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)