|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After David leaves Aunt Mary's who were his first 'permanent' foster parents?
(a) Lilian and Rudy Catanze.
(b) Roevra and Stephen Pelzer.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Big Larry.
2. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
(a) He felt like it was a mistake.
(b) He felt it was fake.
(c) He felt it was sincere.
(d) He felt nothing.
3. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
(a) He is happy to finally be home.
(b) He is always hyperactive.
(c) It is his first experience of freedom.
(d) He had too much candy at the hospital.
4. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
(a) A soda and a pizza.
(b) A quarter and a soda.
(c) His name and address.
(d) French bread and salami.
5. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) Aunt Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
2. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
3. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
4. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
5. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)