|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the boy promise his father on the ride home from the police station?
(a) To go to bed.
(b) To play outside.
(c) To be a good boy.
(d) To run away.
2. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 3 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
3. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
(a) They broke down in tears.
(b) They put it in their pocket.
(c) They tore it up.
(d) They told David they were sorry.
4. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
(a) To write another note.
(b) Freedom from her control.
(c) Freedom from Ms. Gold.
(d) More new gifts.
5. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A hero.
(c) A fool.
(d) A liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
2. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
3. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
4. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
5. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)