|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) His father's house.
(c) Ms. Gold's house.
(d) Aunt Mary's house.
2. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
(a) David is afraid of his classmates.
(b) David is a bully and feels sorry for his actions.
(c) David wants everyone to know his mother is mean.
(d) David is ashamed of what they think of him because he had been dirty, ragged, and hungry.
3. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
(a) The pizza bar.
(b) The supermarket.
(c) The church.
(d) The Russian River.
4. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brothers.
(d) His teachers.
5. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
(a) That he was happy and his lies worked.
(b) That Ms. Gold didn't care about him.
(c) That he was bad and deserved punishment.
(d) That he was good and deserved more gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
2. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
3. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
4. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
5. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)