|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Mr. Zeigler.
(c) His father.
2. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Aunt Mary .
(c) Mr. Zeigler.
3. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
4. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
5. After the trial, David's mother warns him to be 'a good boy! A better boy!' and to have a 'happy life'. What other piece of advice does she give him?
(a) She tells him to run-away.
(b) She tells him to enjoy his freedom.
(c) She tells him to get in the car.
(d) She tells him this is a new beginning.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
2. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
3. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
4. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
5. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)