|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
(a) That they would go on vacation.
(b) That he could ride his bike.
(c) That things would be different.
(d) That things would be the same.
2. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
(a) That he was bad.
(b) That he was alone.
(c) That many abused children feel the same way.
(d) That he should have gone back to his mother's home.
3. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) His mother.
(c) The judge.
(d) Aunt Mary
4. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
(a) She is mean to him.
(b) She is his foster parent.
(c) She is kind to him.
(d) She is his mother.
5. What did the boy promise his father on the ride home from the police station?
(a) To play outside.
(b) To be a good boy.
(c) To go to bed.
(d) To run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
2. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
3. Where did the boy often have to sit for hours?
4. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
5. What is "The Boy's" real name?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)