|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
2. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
(a) He felt nothing.
(b) He felt like it was a mistake.
(c) He felt it was fake.
(d) He felt it was sincere.
3. How did David's mother react at the trial?
(a) She denied everything and blamed it all on David.
(b) She was happy to have him out of her life.
(c) She gave him up without a fight.
(d) She was arrested and thrown in jail.
4. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
(a) A dime.
(b) A dollar.
(c) Salami and bread.
(d) A quarter.
5. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
(a) The basement.
(b) The porch.
(c) The garage.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
2. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
3. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
4. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
5. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)