|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
(a) His mother.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) His father.
(d) Ms. Gold.
2. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
(a) A fool.
(b) A liar.
(c) A hero.
(d) A traitor.
3. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
(a) With Ms. Gold.
(b) With Aunt Mary.
(c) In jail.
(d) With his mother.
4. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
5. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
2. What is "The Boy's" real name?
3. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
4. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
5. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)