|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David's mother say at the trial?
(a) She said David was bad.
(b) She said she did abuse him.
(c) She said she loved David.
(d) She said nothing.
2. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
(a) A hero.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A fool.
(d) A liar.
3. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
(a) That he was tired.
(b) That he was angry.
(c) That he was happy.
(d) That he was sorry.
4. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
(a) Freedom from Ms. Gold.
(b) More new gifts.
(c) Freedom from her control.
(d) To write another note.
5. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
(a) That Ms. Gold didn't care about him.
(b) That he was bad and deserved punishment.
(c) That he was good and deserved more gifts.
(d) That he was happy and his lies worked.
Short Answer Questions
1. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
2. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
3. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
4. How did David's mother react at the trial?
5. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)