|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
(a) His teachers.
(b) His father.
(c) His brothers.
(d) His mother.
2. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(b) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
(c) That he should never return to his mother's home.
(d) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
3. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) The other foster children.
4. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
(a) David wants everyone to know his mother is mean.
(b) David is ashamed of what they think of him because he had been dirty, ragged, and hungry.
(c) David is afraid of his classmates.
(d) David is a bully and feels sorry for his actions.
5. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
2. What is "The Boy's" real name?
3. Where did the boy often have to sit for hours?
4. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
5. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)