|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Gold tells David that if he doesn't tell the truth, he will have to go back and live with his mother. What somber response does David give her?
(a) David tells her his mother is abusing his brothers.
(b) David tells her that no one can prevent that anyway.
(c) David tells her to mind her own business.
(d) David tells her it's okay. He wants to go home.
2. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
(a) Mr. Zeigler.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Aunt Roerva.
3. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(a) The other foster children.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(d) Aunt Mary.
4. Who was Ms. Gold?
(a) David's aunt.
(b) David's foster parent.
(c) David's mother.
(d) David's social worker.
5. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
(a) Ms. Gold's house.
(b) Aunt Mary's house.
(c) His father's house.
(d) His mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
2. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
3. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
4. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
5. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)