|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
2. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
(a) His mother's money.
(b) Ms. Gold's gifts.
(c) The attention he received in the courtroom.
(d) The hug with his mother.
3. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
(a) Take laxatives.
(b) Sit on the steps.
(c) Throw up.
(d) Stand in the corner.
4. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
5. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
(a) The boy and his mother had an argument over riding a bicycle.
(b) The boy and his mother had an argument over what to eat for dinner.
(c) The boy and his mother had an argument over the televison commercials.
(d) The boy and his mother had an argument over cleaning the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "The Boy's" real name?
2. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
3. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
4. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
5. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)