|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
(a) His father.
(b) His brothers.
(c) His mother.
(d) His teachers.
2. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
(a) That he was alone.
(b) That he was bad.
(c) That he should have gone back to his mother's home.
(d) That many abused children feel the same way.
3. How did David's mother react at the trial?
(a) She was arrested and thrown in jail.
(b) She was happy to have him out of her life.
(c) She denied everything and blamed it all on David.
(d) She gave him up without a fight.
4. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
(a) His mother.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) His father.
5. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
(a) With Aunt Mary.
(b) With his mother.
(c) In jail.
(d) With Ms. Gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
2. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
3. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
4. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
5. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)