|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
2. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
(a) That he was happy.
(b) That he was sorry.
(c) That he was angry.
(d) That he was tired.
3. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
(a) Mr. Zeigler.
(b) Aunt Mary .
(c) Ms. Gold.
4. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
(a) Sit on the steps.
(b) Throw up.
(c) Stand in the corner.
(d) Take laxatives.
5. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
(a) A quarter and a soda.
(b) A soda and a pizza.
(c) His name and address.
(d) French bread and salami.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ms. Gold?
2. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
3. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
4. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
5. What did the boy promise his father on the ride home from the police station?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)