|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 3 years old.
2. What is "The Boy's" real name?
3. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
(a) She is mean to him.
(b) She is his foster parent.
(c) She is kind to him.
(d) She is his mother.
4. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
(a) His brothers.
(b) His mother.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His father.
5. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
(a) He's afraid his mother will hurt him.
(b) He told her lies.
(c) She was the one abusing him.
(d) She told him she was going to lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
2. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
3. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
4. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
5. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)