|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
2. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
(a) The injuries required stitches and could not be covered.
(b) The injuries aren't severe enough to cover.
(c) The injuries are not new and have already left scars.
(d) The injuries are new.
3. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
4. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
(a) His mother.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) His father.
5. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
(a) The pizza bar.
(b) The supermarket.
(c) The Russian River.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
2. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
3. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
4. What is "The Boy's" real name?
5. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)