|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
(d) Prescription pills.
2. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
(a) His name and address.
(b) A soda and a pizza.
(c) French bread and salami.
(d) A quarter and a soda.
3. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
(a) His mother.
(b) Aunt Mary
(c) The judge.
(d) Ms. Gold.
4. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) A police officer.
(b) His father.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A doctor.
5. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
(b) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
(c) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(d) That he should never return to his mother's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
2. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
3. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
4. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
5. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)