|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
(a) The boy and his mother had an argument over what to eat for dinner.
(b) The boy and his mother had an argument over cleaning the kitchen.
(c) The boy and his mother had an argument over riding a bicycle.
(d) The boy and his mother had an argument over the televison commercials.
2. After the trial, David's mother warns him to be 'a good boy! A better boy!' and to have a 'happy life'. What other piece of advice does she give him?
(a) She tells him to run-away.
(b) She tells him to enjoy his freedom.
(c) She tells him this is a new beginning.
(d) She tells him to get in the car.
3. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 3 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
4. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
(b) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(c) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
(d) That he should never return to his mother's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
2. How did David's mother react at the trial?
3. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
4. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
5. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)