|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
(a) To write another note.
(b) Freedom from Ms. Gold.
(c) More new gifts.
(d) Freedom from her control.
2. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
(a) That things would be the same.
(b) That he could ride his bike.
(c) That things would be different.
(d) That they would go on vacation.
3. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brothers.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His father.
4. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
(b) Aunt Mary .
(c) Mr. Zeigler.
(d) Ms. Gold.
5. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
(a) His father.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Mr. Zeigler.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
2. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
3. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
4. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
5. Ms. Gold tells David that if he doesn't tell the truth, he will have to go back and live with his mother. What somber response does David give her?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)