|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
(a) It is his first experience of freedom.
(b) He had too much candy at the hospital.
(c) He is always hyperactive.
(d) He is happy to finally be home.
2. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) His father.
3. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
(a) He placed him back with his mother.
(b) He placed him in the state's custody.
(c) He placed him with Ms. Gold.
(d) He placed him with his father.
4. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
(a) With Ms. Gold.
(b) In jail.
(c) With Aunt Mary.
(d) With his mother.
5. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
(a) Mr. Zeigler.
(b) Aunt Roerva.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Aunt Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
2. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
3. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
4. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
5. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)