|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
(a) She told him she was going to lie.
(b) She was the one abusing him.
(c) He told her lies.
(d) He's afraid his mother will hurt him.
2. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
(a) David says he wants to live with the judge.
(b) David says he wants to live with his father.
(c) David says he wants to live with his mother.
(d) David says he wants to live with Ms. Gold.
3. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
(a) To write another note.
(b) More new gifts.
(c) Freedom from her control.
(d) Freedom from Ms. Gold.
4. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
(a) They told David they were sorry.
(b) They put it in their pocket.
(c) They tore it up.
(d) They broke down in tears.
5. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His Aunt Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
2. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
3. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
4. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
5. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)