|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
2. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) The other foster children.
(c) Aunt Mary.
3. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
(a) Throw up.
(b) Sit on the steps.
(c) Stand in the corner.
(d) Take laxatives.
4. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
(a) The injuries aren't severe enough to cover.
(b) The injuries are new.
(c) The injuries are not new and have already left scars.
(d) The injuries required stitches and could not be covered.
5. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
(a) That he was bad.
(b) That he should have gone back to his mother's home.
(c) That he was alone.
(d) That many abused children feel the same way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "The Boy's" real name?
2. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
3. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
4. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
5. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)