|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
2. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
(a) With his mother.
(b) With Ms. Gold.
(c) In jail.
(d) With Aunt Mary.
3. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
4. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
(a) She grabs him by the arm and tells him she loves him.
(b) She grabs him by the arm and tells him he's caused the family enormous trouble.
(c) She hits him and tells David he's been a bad boy.
(d) She gives him hugs and kisses.
5. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
(a) A quarter.
(b) A dime.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Salami and bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
2. Who was Ms. Gold?
3. What did the boy promise his father on the ride home from the police station?
4. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
5. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)