|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
(a) She is his mother.
(b) She is his foster parent.
(c) She is mean to him.
(d) She is kind to him.
2. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
(a) He had too much candy at the hospital.
(b) He is happy to finally be home.
(c) He is always hyperactive.
(d) It is his first experience of freedom.
3. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
(b) Aunt Mary .
(c) Mr. Zeigler.
(d) Ms. Gold.
4. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
(a) A soda and a pizza.
(b) French bread and salami.
(c) His name and address.
(d) A quarter and a soda.
5. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
(a) His Aunt Mary.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
2. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
3. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
4. Ms. Gold tells David that if he doesn't tell the truth, he will have to go back and live with his mother. What somber response does David give her?
5. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)