|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
(a) The porch.
(b) The garage.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The basement.
2. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
(a) With Ms. Gold.
(b) In jail.
(c) With his mother.
(d) With Aunt Mary.
3. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) The other foster children.
(d) Ms. Gold.
4. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
(a) Aunt Roerva.
(b) Mr. Zeigler.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Aunt Mary.
5. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) His father.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
2. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
3. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
4. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
5. What is "The Boy's" real name?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)