|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
(a) David is afraid of his classmates.
(b) David is ashamed of what they think of him because he had been dirty, ragged, and hungry.
(c) David is a bully and feels sorry for his actions.
(d) David wants everyone to know his mother is mean.
2. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
(a) His name and address.
(b) French bread and salami.
(c) A soda and a pizza.
(d) A quarter and a soda.
3. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
(a) He's afraid his mother will hurt him.
(b) He told her lies.
(c) She was the one abusing him.
(d) She told him she was going to lie.
4. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
(a) Throw up.
(b) Sit on the steps.
(c) Take laxatives.
(d) Stand in the corner.
5. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
(a) The boy and his mother had an argument over the televison commercials.
(b) The boy and his mother had an argument over cleaning the kitchen.
(c) The boy and his mother had an argument over what to eat for dinner.
(d) The boy and his mother had an argument over riding a bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the story begins, what was the boy forced to sleep on?
2. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
3. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
4. What does David tell Ms. Gold after his mother's visit to Aunt Mary's?
5. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)