|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 3 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
2. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
(a) The garage.
(b) The porch.
(c) The basement.
(d) The kitchen.
3. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
(a) She is his foster parent.
(b) She is kind to him.
(c) She is mean to him.
(d) She is his mother.
4. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
(a) David is ashamed of what they think of him because he had been dirty, ragged, and hungry.
(b) David wants everyone to know his mother is mean.
(c) David is afraid of his classmates.
(d) David is a bully and feels sorry for his actions.
5. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The Russian River.
(c) The church.
(d) The pizza bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
2. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
3. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
4. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
5. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)