|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
(a) The injuries are new.
(b) The injuries required stitches and could not be covered.
(c) The injuries aren't severe enough to cover.
(d) The injuries are not new and have already left scars.
2. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
(a) That they would go on vacation.
(b) That things would be different.
(c) That things would be the same.
(d) That he could ride his bike.
3. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
4. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
(a) He's afraid his mother will hurt him.
(b) She told him she was going to lie.
(c) She was the one abusing him.
(d) He told her lies.
5. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "The Boy's" real name?
2. Who was Ms. Gold?
3. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
4. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
5. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)