|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
(a) He had too much candy at the hospital.
(b) It is his first experience of freedom.
(c) He is happy to finally be home.
(d) He is always hyperactive.
2. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
(a) Mr. Zeigler.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(d) Aunt Mary .
3. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
(a) The Russian River.
(b) The church.
(c) The pizza bar.
(d) The supermarket.
4. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Aunt Roerva.
(c) Mr. Zeigler.
(d) Ms. Gold.
5. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
2. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
3. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
4. What did the boy promise his father on the ride home from the police station?
5. What is "The Boy's" real name?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)