|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
(a) His brothers.
(b) His father.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His mother.
2. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
(a) The injuries aren't severe enough to cover.
(b) The injuries required stitches and could not be covered.
(c) The injuries are new.
(d) The injuries are not new and have already left scars.
3. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The Russian River.
(c) The church.
(d) The pizza bar.
4. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The porch.
(c) The basement.
(d) The garage.
5. Ms. Gold tells David that if he doesn't tell the truth, he will have to go back and live with his mother. What somber response does David give her?
(a) David tells her his mother is abusing his brothers.
(b) David tells her it's okay. He wants to go home.
(c) David tells her to mind her own business.
(d) David tells her that no one can prevent that anyway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
2. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
3. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
4. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
5. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)