|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
(a) In jail.
(b) With his mother.
(c) With Ms. Gold.
(d) With Aunt Mary.
2. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
(a) A quarter.
(b) A dime.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Salami and bread.
3. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
(a) She grabs him by the arm and tells him she loves him.
(b) She hits him and tells David he's been a bad boy.
(c) She gives him hugs and kisses.
(d) She grabs him by the arm and tells him he's caused the family enormous trouble.
4. Where did the boy often have to sit for hours?
(a) The basement stairs.
(b) The front porch.
(c) The kitchen table.
(d) The couch.
5. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
(b) Prescription pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
2. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
3. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
4. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
5. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)