|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
(a) Mr. Zeigler.
(b) Aunt Roerva.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Aunt Mary.
2. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
(a) The injuries aren't severe enough to cover.
(b) The injuries are new.
(c) The injuries required stitches and could not be covered.
(d) The injuries are not new and have already left scars.
3. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
4. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
(a) He's afraid his mother will hurt him.
(b) She told him she was going to lie.
(c) She was the one abusing him.
(d) He told her lies.
5. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
(b) Prescription pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
2. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
3. When the story begins, what was the boy forced to sleep on?
4. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
5. What does David tell Ms. Gold after his mother's visit to Aunt Mary's?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)