|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
2. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A nurse.
(c) His father.
(d) A police officer.
3. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
(a) The injuries are not new and have already left scars.
(b) The injuries are new.
(c) The injuries required stitches and could not be covered.
(d) The injuries aren't severe enough to cover.
4. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
5. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
2. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
3. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
4. What is "The Boy's" real name?
5. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)