|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
(a) She was the one abusing him.
(b) She told him she was going to lie.
(c) He told her lies.
(d) He's afraid his mother will hurt him.
2. Who was Ms. Gold?
(a) David's aunt.
(b) David's foster parent.
(c) David's social worker.
(d) David's mother.
3. Where did the boy often have to sit for hours?
(a) The front porch.
(b) The couch.
(c) The basement stairs.
(d) The kitchen table.
4. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
(a) His father.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(d) Mr. Zeigler.
5. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
(a) With Ms. Gold.
(b) With his mother.
(c) With Aunt Mary.
(d) In jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
2. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
3. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
4. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
5. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)