|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
(a) That he was bad.
(b) That he was alone.
(c) That many abused children feel the same way.
(d) That he should have gone back to his mother's home.
2. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
(a) He had too much candy at the hospital.
(b) It is his first experience of freedom.
(c) He is happy to finally be home.
(d) He is always hyperactive.
3. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
(a) With his mother.
(b) With Ms. Gold.
(c) With Aunt Mary.
(d) In jail.
4. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
5. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brothers.
(d) His teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the story begins, what was the boy forced to sleep on?
2. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
3. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
4. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
5. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)