|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "The Boy's" real name?
2. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
(a) The boy and his mother had an argument over the televison commercials.
(b) The boy and his mother had an argument over cleaning the kitchen.
(c) The boy and his mother had an argument over what to eat for dinner.
(d) The boy and his mother had an argument over riding a bicycle.
3. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
(a) Mr. Zeigler.
(b) Aunt Mary .
(c) Ms. Gold.
4. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 3 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
5. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
(a) His father.
(b) His brothers.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
2. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
3. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
4. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
5. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)