|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ms. Gold?
(a) David's mother.
(b) David's aunt.
(c) David's foster parent.
(d) David's social worker.
2. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The porch.
(c) The basement.
(d) The garage.
3. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
(a) A dime.
(b) A quarter.
(c) Salami and bread.
(d) A dollar.
4. What does David tell Ms. Gold after his mother's visit to Aunt Mary's?
(a) David tells Ms. Gold that he made everything up.
(b) David tells Ms. Gold that his mother abuses him.
(c) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to ride his bike.
(d) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to return home.
5. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
(a) She was the one abusing him.
(b) He told her lies.
(c) He's afraid his mother will hurt him.
(d) She told him she was going to lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
2. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
3. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
4. What did the boy promise his father on the ride home from the police station?
5. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)