|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
(c) Prescription pills.
2. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 3 years old.
3. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) Aunt Roerva.
(d) Mr. Zeigler.
4. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
5. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
(a) David wants everyone to know his mother is mean.
(b) David is ashamed of what they think of him because he had been dirty, ragged, and hungry.
(c) David is a bully and feels sorry for his actions.
(d) David is afraid of his classmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
2. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
3. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
4. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
5. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)