|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His Aunt Mary.
2. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) The other foster children.
3. What is "The Boy's" real name?
4. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
5. What does David tell Ms. Gold after his mother's visit to Aunt Mary's?
(a) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to return home.
(b) David tells Ms. Gold that his mother abuses him.
(c) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to ride his bike.
(d) David tells Ms. Gold that he made everything up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
2. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
3. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
4. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
5. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)