|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
(b) Prescription pills.
2. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
(a) That he could ride his bike.
(b) That they would go on vacation.
(c) That things would be different.
(d) That things would be the same.
3. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
(a) She is his mother.
(b) She is kind to him.
(c) She is his foster parent.
(d) She is mean to him.
4. What is "The Boy's" real name?
5. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
2. When the story begins, what was the boy forced to sleep on?
3. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
4. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
5. What does David tell Ms. Gold after his mother's visit to Aunt Mary's?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)