|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
2. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 3 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
3. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
(a) Throw up.
(b) Stand in the corner.
(c) Sit on the steps.
(d) Take laxatives.
4. Where did the boy often have to sit for hours?
(a) The basement stairs.
(b) The couch.
(c) The kitchen table.
(d) The front porch.
5. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
2. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
3. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
4. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
5. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)