|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
(c) Prescription pills.
2. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) His father's house.
(c) Aunt Mary's house.
(d) Ms. Gold's house.
3. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
(a) She is kind to him.
(b) She is his mother.
(c) She is mean to him.
(d) She is his foster parent.
4. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
(a) A soda and a pizza.
(b) His name and address.
(c) French bread and salami.
(d) A quarter and a soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
2. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
3. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
4. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
5. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)