|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Break Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did David think of when he was aboard a 747 heading for his new life?
(a) Alice Turnbough.
(b) Michael Marsh.
(c) Jody Jones.
(d) Stephen Pelzer.
2. What did David's mother say at the trial?
(a) She said nothing.
(b) She said she loved David.
(c) She said David was bad.
(d) She said she did abuse him.
3. Who saw Big Larry and David ride past their house?
(a) Larry Junior.
(b) One of David's brothers.
(d) Ms. Gold.
4. When David is 17, he becomes bored with school. He knows he will be leaving the foster care system soon and has a more important interest. What interest is more important to him than school?
(a) Working to earn money.
(b) None, he loves school.
(d) His motorbike.
5. What does Roevra bring David on her visit to the Catanzes'?
(c) A bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called David the day before he left for the Air Force?
2. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
3. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
4. David is taken to a psychiatrist, what name does the psychiatrist insist on calling David?
5. Where did Rudy threaten to take David if he didn't change his attitude?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)