|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Break Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical condition did Chris have?
(a) He was obese.
(b) He had cerebral palsy.
(c) He had ADHD.
(d) He had diabetes,
2. Where did David have to sleep at The Turnboughs?
(a) He had to sleep on the floor.
(b) He had to sleep on a cot.
(c) He had to sleep on the couch.
(d) He had to share a room with a girl.
3. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
(a) That he was alone.
(b) That he was bad.
(c) That he should have gone back to his mother's home.
(d) That many abused children feel the same way.
4. David is taken to a psychiatrist, what name does the psychiatrist insist on calling David?
5. What doesn't the psychiatrist allow David to do?
(a) Ask questions.
(b) Sit quietly.
(c) Hate his mother.
(d) Play games.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David makes his telephone call, he is too scared to dial the numbers. Who dialed the number for him?
2. Who moves into the Turnbough house that David does not like?
3. Ms. Gold tells David that if he doesn't tell the truth, he will have to go back and live with his mother. What somber response does David give her?
4. When David is 15, he feels that the countdown to his 18th birthday has begun. He knows when he is 18 he will have to leave the foster care system. What step does David take to prepare for this event?
5. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)