|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Break Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
(a) That he was bad.
(b) That he should have gone back to his mother's home.
(c) That he was alone.
(d) That many abused children feel the same way.
2. Who drove David to the Hill?
(d) Ms. Gold.
3. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
(a) His Aunt Mary.
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. What did David's mother stand up and shout during the hearing?
(a) She shouted that she was happy for David's punishment.
(b) She shouted that she loved David.
(c) She shouted that she was sorry.
(d) She shouted that the court was wrong and that David was evil.
5. What was the occupation of David's Father?
(a) He was a police officer.
(b) He was a teacher.
(c) He was a firefighter.
(d) He was a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
2. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
3. What does Roevra bring David on her visit to the Catanzes'?
4. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
5. Who did David think of when he was aboard a 747 heading for his new life?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)