|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Break Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did David's Mother once force him to eat as punishment.
(a) Dog feces.
2. David had mixed emotions about his abuse being reported. Who was he afraid would be angry when they found out?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His brothers.
3. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
4. David feels that the Turnbough residence will be his final foster home. What does David tear up while he's there?
(a) The list of address of his previous foster homes.
(b) A note from his mother.
(c) A letter from his father.
(d) A postcard from his grandmother.
5. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
(a) He thought it would be an adventure.
(b) He thought it would never happen.
(c) He thought it would be boring.
(d) He thought it would be fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David learn will happen to his possessions if he lives them behind?
2. What did David and Harold begin to argue over in the "Coming Around" chapter?
3. What did David's mother tell officials David intentionally did?
4. Who was Ms. Gold?
5. What realization did David have after meeting with his father in the "Break Away" chapter?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)