|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Break Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
2. What did David's mother say at the trial?
(a) She said she did abuse him.
(b) She said David was bad.
(c) She said she loved David.
(d) She said nothing.
3. On Saturdays, what in special event did David and Alice partake?
(a) They went to the movies.
(b) They went to dances.
(c) They went to music concerts.
(d) They played games.
4. What arrangements did Gordan have to make for David because he couldn't find a foster home for him?
(a) David had to stay at the Hill.
(b) David had to stay at the Cantanzes'.
(c) David had to stay with his mother.
(d) David had to stay with Gordan.
5. What does David learn will happen to his possessions if he lives them behind?
(a) They will be sold.
(b) They will be returned to him.
(c) They will be given to charity.
(d) They will be lost forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny Jones dare David to do?
2. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
3. Who did David think of when he was aboard a 747 heading for his new life?
4. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
5. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)