|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Break Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the Jones' foster care home closed down?
(a) Mrs. Jones died.
(b) Mrs. Jones wanted a divorce.
(c) Mr. Jones was accused of rape.
(d) Mr. Jones wanted a divorce.
2. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
(a) He placed him with Ms. Gold.
(b) He placed him back with his mother.
(c) He placed him in the state's custody.
(d) He placed him with his father.
3. What item did David's Mother once force him to eat as punishment.
(d) Dog feces.
4. What was the occupation of David's Father?
(a) He was a doctor.
(b) He was a police officer.
(c) He was a firefighter.
(d) He was a teacher.
5. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
(b) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(c) That he should never return to his mother's home.
(d) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David is moved to his next foster home, Joanne and Michael Nulls, how does Joanne treat David?
2. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
3. When David arrives at The Catanzes' house after his release from the Hill, what do the other foster children do?
4. What does his mother make the boy do in order to prove he didn't steal any food?
5. Who did David say were his true mother and father?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)