|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Break Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What realization did David have after meeting with his father in the "Break Away" chapter?
(a) That he would see his father the next day.
(b) That he would never see his father again.
(c) That he didn't love his father.
(d) That he would move in with his father when he turned 18.
2. What did Lilian bring with her on her visit to the Hill?
(a) She brought David new clothes.
(b) She brought David's bike.
(c) She brought David's pet turtle.
(d) She brought David's brothers.
3. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
4. David spends several days sitting in his room until Big Larry invites him to go somewhere. Where does he invite him to go?
5. Who was the superintendent of the Hill's C-Wing?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Rudy Cantanze.
(c) Carl Miguel.
(d) Gordon Hutcheson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did David feel after his first visit with the psychiatrist?
2. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
3. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
4. After the failed plan, what does David beg John to do?
5. From whose arms did Gordan have to physically remove David when it was time to leave?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)