|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Break Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David goes on a picnic with the Catanzes who did he meet?
(a) His classmates.
(b) No one, David never went on a picnic with The Catanzes.
(c) Hundreds of other foster children who used to call the Catanzes home.
(d) His family.
2. What happened to David when he called a girl a 'horror'?
(a) Nothing, The girl thought it was funny.
(b) The girl told her parents, and David went to the Hill.
(c) The girl told the teacher, and David got detention.
(d) Her brother beat him up after school.
3. Who was supposed to visit David at the Catanzes', but never showed up?
(a) His mother.
(b) Big Larry.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) His father.
4. Who moves into the Turnbough house that David does not like?
5. Why did David feel he did well at the juvenile lock-up?
(a) He liked the strict routine and knew what to expect.
(b) He had lots of frredom and could do what he wanted.
(c) He made many life-long friends.
(d) He received an award for his behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
2. Where did David have to sleep at The Turnboughs?
3. When David makes his telephone call, he is too scared to dial the numbers. Who dialed the number for him?
4. How did David's mother react at the trial?
5. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)