|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Break Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did David finally find his Father?
(a) At the firehouse.
(b) At the Mission District.
(c) At the mall.
(d) At the bus stop.
2. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(c) His father.
(d) Mr. Zeigler.
3. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
(a) They put it in their pocket.
(b) They broke down in tears.
(c) They told David they were sorry.
(d) They tore it up.
4. What actions cause David to gain acceptance from his peers?
5. At David's new foster home in the "Coming Around" chapter, the foster parents decided to move. What did David assume would happen when they moved?
(a) He would move to his mother's.
(b) He would move with them.
(c) He would be placed in a new foster home.
(d) He assumed nothing, because the family didn't move.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
2. Why did David quit school?
3. David spends several days sitting in his room until Big Larry invites him to go somewhere. Where does he invite him to go?
4. After the failed plan, where does David spend the night?
5. Who was David's second visitor at The Hill?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)