|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Break Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David is 17, who does he become obsessed with finding?
(a) His mother.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) His father.
(d) His brothers.
2. What does David spend hours doing once he receives his new clothes?
(a) Hiding them from the other foster children.
(b) Rearranging them in his dresser.
(c) Cutting them up to design his own style.
(d) Throwing them on the floor.
3. When David is 17, he becomes bored with school. He knows he will be leaving the foster care system soon and has a more important interest. What interest is more important to him than school?
(a) Working to earn money.
(c) None, he loves school.
(d) His motorbike.
4. What was David's father afraid would happen if his co-workers found out his son started a fire?
(a) He was afraid they would throw him a party.
(b) He was afraid they would tease him.
(c) He was afraid they would stop talking to him.
(d) He was afraid it would hurt his career.
5. David wonders if he should have fought his Mother. Whose advice does David seek as he ponders this question?
(a) Lilian Catanze.
(b) Rudy Catanze.
(c) Big Larry.
(d) Larry Junior.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did the judge sentence David to stay at the Hill.
2. Summer is over and David returns to school. Who 'befriends' David?
3. What did David's mother tell officials David intentionally did?
4. What doesn't the psychiatrist allow David to do?
5. Gordan visits David in July 1974, what is the purpose of the visit?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)