|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Break Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't the psychiatrist allow David to do?
(a) Hate his mother.
(b) Sit quietly.
(c) Ask questions.
(d) Play games.
2. What realization did David have after meeting with his father in the "Break Away" chapter?
(a) That he would move in with his father when he turned 18.
(b) That he didn't love his father.
(c) That he would see his father the next day.
(d) That he would never see his father again.
3. How did David's mother react at the trial?
(a) She gave him up without a fight.
(b) She denied everything and blamed it all on David.
(c) She was happy to have him out of her life.
(d) She was arrested and thrown in jail.
4. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A police officer.
(c) His father.
(d) A nurse.
5. What did David's new psychiatrist feel David would benefit from reading?
(a) Medical books.
(b) Education books.
(c) Animal books.
(d) Psychology books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is David hurt by when Roevra visits him?
2. What did David discover when Big Larry and he returned home?
3. David and the other children at Aunt Mary's house like to steal what items from the grocery store?
4. Who tormented David and called him a wimp for not fighting his mother?
5. While living with the Jones, David becomes best friends with what person?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)