|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David end up spilling his guts to about his abuse after Roerva's visit.
(c) Big Larry.
2. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
3. What does David learn will happen to his possessions if he lives them behind?
(a) They will be sold.
(b) They will be given to charity.
(c) They will be returned to him.
(d) They will be lost forever.
4. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
5. What is David hurt by when Roevra visits him?
(a) Her hug.
(b) Her hateful words.
(c) Her lack of acknowledgment towards him.
(d) Her gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
2. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
3. What other foster child takes David to the movies and the park?
4. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
5. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)