|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
2. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
(c) Prescription pills.
3. How much money did Lillian Catanze receive to buy David clothes?
4. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
(a) She is his foster parent.
(b) She is mean to him.
(c) She is kind to him.
(d) She is his mother.
5. When David goes on a picnic with the Catanzes who did he meet?
(a) His family.
(b) Hundreds of other foster children who used to call the Catanzes home.
(c) His classmates.
(d) No one, David never went on a picnic with The Catanzes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the boy promise his father on the ride home from the police station?
2. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
3. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
4. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
5. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)