|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David's mother say at the trial?
(a) She said she loved David.
(b) She said nothing.
(c) She said David was bad.
(d) She said she did abuse him.
2. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
(a) His Aunt Mary.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
(a) Mr. Zeigler.
(c) His father.
(d) Ms. Gold.
4. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
(a) His name and address.
(b) French bread and salami.
(c) A soda and a pizza.
(d) A quarter and a soda.
5. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The porch.
(c) The basement.
(d) The garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
2. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
3. What is "The Boy's" real name?
4. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
5. David is used to stealing food, who does he begin to steal food from while at Aunt Mary's?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)