|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) His father.
(d) A nurse.
2. David is used to stealing food, who does he begin to steal food from while at Aunt Mary's?
(a) His teachers.
(b) His classmates.
(c) The other foster children.
(d) Aunt Mary.
3. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
(a) Mr. Zeigler.
(b) Aunt Roerva.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Aunt Mary.
4. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
(a) The judge.
(b) His mother.
(c) Aunt Mary
(d) Ms. Gold.
5. Who was Ms. Gold?
(a) David's aunt.
(b) David's foster parent.
(c) David's social worker.
(d) David's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
2. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
3. Roevra visits David at his new foster home. Who is Roevra?
4. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
5. David says he used to like school, but he now hates it. Why does David hate school?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)