|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roevra visits David at his new foster home. Who is Roevra?
(a) His Aunt.
(b) His foster parent.
(c) His mother.
(d) His social worker.
2. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
(a) That he should have gone back to his mother's home.
(b) That he was alone.
(c) That he was bad.
(d) That many abused children feel the same way.
3. Who was Ms. Gold?
(a) David's aunt.
(b) David's mother.
(c) David's social worker.
(d) David's foster parent.
4. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
5. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David end up spilling his guts to about his abuse after Roerva's visit.
2. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
3. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
4. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
5. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)