|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other foster child takes David to the movies and the park?
(a) Rudy Catanze.
(c) Big Larry.
(d) Larry Junior.
2. Who catches the boy stealing and calls the police?
3. The boy steals this object while at the pizza bar:
(a) Salami and bread.
(b) A dollar.
(c) A quarter.
(d) A dime.
4. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) His father.
5. What does David learn will happen to his possessions if he lives them behind?
(a) They will be given to charity.
(b) They will be returned to him.
(c) They will be sold.
(d) They will be lost forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
2. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
3. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
4. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
5. What is "The Boy's" real name?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)