|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person at the bar gives the boy these two items:
(a) A quarter and a soda.
(b) His name and address.
(c) A soda and a pizza.
(d) French bread and salami.
2. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
(a) That he should have gone back to his mother's home.
(b) That he was alone.
(c) That he was bad.
(d) That many abused children feel the same way.
3. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
(a) That he was angry.
(b) That he was tired.
(c) That he was happy.
(d) That he was sorry.
4. What did David's mother say at the trial?
(a) She said she loved David.
(b) She said she did abuse him.
(c) She said nothing.
(d) She said David was bad.
5. What is "The Boy's" real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
2. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
3. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
4. Who tormented David and called him a wimp for not fighting his mother?
5. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)