|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After David leaves Aunt Mary's who were his first 'permanent' foster parents?
(a) Lilian and Rudy Catanze.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) Big Larry.
(d) Roevra and Stephen Pelzer.
2. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
(a) The injuries are not new and have already left scars.
(b) The injuries required stitches and could not be covered.
(c) The injuries are new.
(d) The injuries aren't severe enough to cover.
3. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
(a) His mother.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) The judge.
(d) Aunt Mary
4. What does David tell Ms. Gold after his mother's visit to Aunt Mary's?
(a) David tells Ms. Gold that his mother abuses him.
(b) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to return home.
(c) David tells Ms. Gold that he made everything up.
(d) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to ride his bike.
5. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
(b) Mr. Zeigler.
(c) Aunt Mary .
(d) Ms. Gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roevra visits David at his new foster home. Who is Roevra?
2. What does David have trouble making at Aunt Mary's house?
3. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
4. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
5. What item did David's Mother once force him to eat as punishment.
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)