|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David learn will happen to his possessions if he lives them behind?
(a) They will be lost forever.
(b) They will be given to charity.
(c) They will be sold.
(d) They will be returned to him.
2. David says he used to like school, but he now hates it. Why does David hate school?
(a) It takes away from his playtime.
(b) They don't give him enough homework.
(c) He doesn't like his teachers.
(d) He doesn't like his homework.
3. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 3 years old.
4. Who does David end up spilling his guts to about his abuse after Roerva's visit.
(a) Big Larry.
5. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
2. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
3. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
4. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
5. David and the other children at Aunt Mary's house like to steal what items from the grocery store?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)