|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a normal part of the evening routine at the Pelzer household?
(c) Prescription pills.
2. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
(a) A fool.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A liar.
(d) A hero.
3. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
(a) The pizza bar.
(b) The Russian River.
(c) The supermarket.
(d) The church.
4. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
5. David wonders if he should have fought his Mother. Whose advice does David seek as he ponders this question?
(a) Rudy Catanze.
(b) Lilian Catanze.
(c) Big Larry.
(d) Larry Junior.
Short Answer Questions
1. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
2. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
3. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
4. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
5. Why is David relieved when Mr. Zeigler tells him he's going to tell the class about his abuse?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)