|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David spend hours doing once he receives his new clothes?
(a) Hiding them from the other foster children.
(b) Throwing them on the floor.
(c) Rearranging them in his dresser.
(d) Cutting them up to design his own style.
2. David is used to stealing food, who does he begin to steal food from while at Aunt Mary's?
(a) The other foster children.
(b) His classmates.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) His teachers.
3. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
(a) That things would be the same.
(b) That he could ride his bike.
(c) That they would go on vacation.
(d) That things would be different.
4. David and the other children at Aunt Mary's house like to steal what items from the grocery store?
(c) Candy bars.
5. How did David's mother react at the trial?
(a) She was arrested and thrown in jail.
(b) She was happy to have him out of her life.
(c) She denied everything and blamed it all on David.
(d) She gave him up without a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
2. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
3. Who came to pick the boy up from the police station?
4. What is "The Boy's" real name?
5. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)