|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Lillian Catanze receive to buy David clothes?
2. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
(a) Mr. Zeigler.
(c) His father.
(d) Ms. Gold.
3. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
(a) That Ms. Gold didn't care about him.
(b) That he was good and deserved more gifts.
(c) That he was happy and his lies worked.
(d) That he was bad and deserved punishment.
4. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) The other foster children.
5. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
(a) The other foster children.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) His family.
(d) Ms. Gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did David's mother react at the trial?
2. Roevra visits David at his new foster home. Who is Roevra?
3. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
4. David and the other children at Aunt Mary's house like to steal what items from the grocery store?
5. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)