|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
(b) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
(c) That he should never return to his mother's home.
(d) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
2. In foster care, who is David not allowed to have contact with?
(a) His family.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) The other foster children.
(d) Ms. Gold.
3. After the boy runs away from the Pelzer household, what did he hope?
(a) That he could ride his bike.
(b) That they would go on vacation.
(c) That things would be the same.
(d) That things would be different.
4. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
(a) A fool.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A liar.
(d) A hero.
5. What does Roevra bring David on her visit to the Catanzes'?
(b) A bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
2. What did David's mother say at the trial?
3. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
4. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
5. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)