|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Break Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who alerted authorities that David was being abused?
(a) Mr. Zeigler.
(b) His father.
(c) Ms. Gold.
2. Who becomes David's probation officer?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Gordon Hutcheson.
(c) Carl Miguel.
(d) Stephen Pelzer.
3. Where did David have to go after he was blamed for John's plan?
(a) He had to go to his mother's house.
(b) He had to go to the Hill.
(c) He had to go to the store.
(d) He had to go to Ms. Gold's house.
4. What did the boy desperately want from his parents?
5. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David and Harold begin to argue over in the "Coming Around" chapter?
2. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
3. What did David's mother tell officials David intentionally did?
4. What doesn't the psychiatrist allow David to do?
5. When David is 17, who does he become obsessed with finding?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)