|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mother's Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did David wait for his visitor to arrive at the Catanzes'?
(a) Two days.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Several hours.
(d) Twenty minutes.
2. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) The other foster children.
(d) Ms. Gold.
3. When David goes on a picnic with the Catanzes who did he meet?
(a) His classmates.
(b) No one, David never went on a picnic with The Catanzes.
(c) Hundreds of other foster children who used to call the Catanzes home.
(d) His family.
4. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
(a) The attention he received in the courtroom.
(b) His mother's money.
(c) Ms. Gold's gifts.
(d) The hug with his mother.
5. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
(a) That he was sorry.
(b) That he was angry.
(c) That he was happy.
(d) That he was tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
2. Who drove David to the Hill?
3. Who did David stick-up for at the Catanzes'?
4. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
5. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)