|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mother's Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
(a) He placed him with Ms. Gold.
(b) He placed him in the state's custody.
(c) He placed him with his father.
(d) He placed him back with his mother.
2. After David leaves Aunt Mary's who were his first 'permanent' foster parents?
(a) Big Larry.
(b) Lilian and Rudy Catanze.
(c) Roevra and Stephen Pelzer.
(d) Ms. Gold.
3. Later in the evening, when David and Big Larry got into trouble, who did David try to call?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) Ms. Gold.
4. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
(a) David says he wants to live with his father.
(b) David says he wants to live with the judge.
(c) David says he wants to live with his mother.
(d) David says he wants to live with Ms. Gold.
5. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
(b) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
(c) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(d) That he should never return to his mother's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. David spends several days sitting in his room until Big Larry invites him to go somewhere. Where does he invite him to go?
2. What did David's mother tell officials David intentionally did?
3. Who was supposed to visit David at the Catanzes', but never showed up?
4. Who did David stick-up for at the Catanzes'?
5. When David makes his telephone call, he is too scared to dial the numbers. Who dialed the number for him?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)