|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mother's Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Aunt Mary .
(d) Mr. Zeigler.
2. When David recanted his statements about his abuse, he felt alone. What did he later find out?
(a) That he should have gone back to his mother's home.
(b) That he was bad.
(c) That he was alone.
(d) That many abused children feel the same way.
3. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
(a) His mother.
(b) The judge.
(c) Aunt Mary
(d) Ms. Gold.
4. What did Lilian tell David about his turtle on the ride home to The Cantanzes' house?
(a) She said it ran away.
(b) She said she gave it to another child.
(c) She said it died.
(d) She said it was soup.
5. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
(a) The other foster children.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(d) Ms. Gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
2. David says he used to like school, but he now hates it. Why does David hate school?
3. What does David have trouble making at Aunt Mary's house?
4. What was David's father afraid would happen if his co-workers found out his son started a fire?
5. What is David hurt by when Roevra visits him?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)