|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mother's Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
(a) Aunt Mary
(b) The judge.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) His mother.
2. David says he used to like school, but he now hates it. Why does David hate school?
(a) It takes away from his playtime.
(b) He doesn't like his homework.
(c) He doesn't like his teachers.
(d) They don't give him enough homework.
3. Why did David feel he did well at the juvenile lock-up?
(a) He had lots of frredom and could do what he wanted.
(b) He liked the strict routine and knew what to expect.
(c) He made many life-long friends.
(d) He received an award for his behavior.
4. What does David tell Ms. Gold after his mother's visit to Aunt Mary's?
(a) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to ride his bike.
(b) David tells Ms. Gold that he made everything up.
(c) David tells Ms. Gold that his mother abuses him.
(d) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to return home.
5. When David makes his telephone call, he is too scared to dial the numbers. Who dialed the number for him?
(c) Big Larry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David's mother tell officials David intentionally did?
2. Who was David's second visitor at The Hill?
3. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
4. After his tests at the hospital, David is taken to his first foster care home. Who was his first foster parent?
5. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)