|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mother's Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the trial, David's mother warns him to be 'a good boy! A better boy!' and to have a 'happy life'. What other piece of advice does she give him?
(a) She tells him to get in the car.
(b) She tells him this is a new beginning.
(c) She tells him to enjoy his freedom.
(d) She tells him to run-away.
2. How did David react when his visitor didn't show up to the Catanzes'?
(a) He acted out.
(b) He was devasted.
(c) He was relieved.
(d) He was happy.
3. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
(a) He told her lies.
(b) She told him she was going to lie.
(c) She was the one abusing him.
(d) He's afraid his mother will hurt him.
4. David and the other children at Aunt Mary's house like to steal what items from the grocery store?
(d) Candy bars.
5. What medical condition did Chris have?
(a) He was obese.
(b) He had cerebral palsy.
(c) He had diabetes,
(d) He had ADHD.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
2. During David's visit with his mother, Aunt Mary leaves the room to answer the telephone. What does Mother do when she is alone with David?
3. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
4. When David goes on a picnic with the Catanzes who did he meet?
5. What did Lilian bring with her on her visit to the Hill?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)