|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mother's Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did David feel after his first visit with the psychiatrist?
2. What is David hurt by when Roevra visits him?
(a) Her hug.
(b) Her gifts.
(c) Her lack of acknowledgment towards him.
(d) Her hateful words.
3. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
(a) A fool.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A hero.
(d) A liar.
4. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
(a) The injuries are new.
(b) The injuries aren't severe enough to cover.
(c) The injuries required stitches and could not be covered.
(d) The injuries are not new and have already left scars.
5. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(d) His Aunt Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. After David leaves Aunt Mary's who were his first 'permanent' foster parents?
2. What did David's mother stand up and shout during the hearing?
3. Who was supposed to visit David at the Catanzes', but never showed up?
4. What 'game' did David discover when he tried to make his telephone call.
5. Roevra visits David at his new foster home. Who is Roevra?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)