|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mother's Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David is at the hospital, the doctor puts cream on David's arms and tells him it's "too late to cover them." Why would the doctor tell David that?
(a) The injuries are new.
(b) The injuries are not new and have already left scars.
(c) The injuries required stitches and could not be covered.
(d) The injuries aren't severe enough to cover.
2. Who drove David to the Hill?
(a) Ms. Gold.
3. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
(a) He felt it was fake.
(b) He felt it was sincere.
(c) He felt like it was a mistake.
(d) He felt nothing.
4. Why does David feel that Ms. Gold is his angel?
(a) She is his foster parent.
(b) She is mean to him.
(c) She is his mother.
(d) She is kind to him.
5. After the trial, David's mother warns him to be 'a good boy! A better boy!' and to have a 'happy life'. What other piece of advice does she give him?
(a) She tells him this is a new beginning.
(b) She tells him to get in the car.
(c) She tells him to run-away.
(d) She tells him to enjoy his freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
2. What did Lilian tell David about his turtle on the ride home to The Cantanzes' house?
3. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
4. Who did David stick-up for at the Catanzes'?
5. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)