|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mother's Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did David feel after his first visit with the psychiatrist?
2. When David first arrives at Aunt Mary's, he is very hyperactive. What causes this sudden surge of energy?
(a) He had too much candy at the hospital.
(b) He is happy to finally be home.
(c) It is his first experience of freedom.
(d) He is always hyperactive.
3. What other foster child takes David to the movies and the park?
(a) Larry Junior.
(b) Rudy Catanze.
(c) Big Larry.
4. Who does David end up spilling his guts to about his abuse after Roerva's visit.
(b) Big Larry.
5. How does David feel when he's moved to the new wing at the Hill?
(a) He feels afraid.
(b) He feels threaten.
(c) He feels safe.
(d) He feels sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David work hard to do when he first arrives at the Hill?
2. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
3. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
4. What was the occupation of David's Father?
5. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)