Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mother's Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David tell Ms. Gold after his mother's visit to Aunt Mary's?
(a) David tells Ms. Gold that his mother abuses him.
(b) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to return home.
(c) David tells Ms. Gold that he made everything up.
(d) David tells Ms. Gold that he wants to ride his bike.
2. Later in the evening, when David and Big Larry got into trouble, who did David try to call?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) Aunt Mary.
3. David is taken to a psychiatrist, what name does the psychiatrist insist on calling David?
4. Why did David feel he did well at the juvenile lock-up?
(a) He had lots of frredom and could do what he wanted.
(b) He liked the strict routine and knew what to expect.
(c) He made many life-long friends.
(d) He received an award for his behavior.
5. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
(a) His mother.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) His father.
(d) Ms. Gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. David's father says he can forgive David for causing the family problems, but what can't he forgive him for?
2. Before David goes to court, his mother comes to his foster home to visit. David regresses back to "The Boy," and is amazed because someone stands up to Mother when she says he is a bad boy. Who stands up for him?
3. What did David discover when Big Larry and he returned home?
4. David is used to stealing food, who does he begin to steal food from while at Aunt Mary's?
5. What information does David's second visitor at the Hill tell him?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)