|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
(b) Johnny Jones.
2. Why does David want to keep his friendship with John?
(a) He is scared of John.
(b) He feels sorry for John.
(c) John threatened him.
(d) John is his only friend.
3. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
(a) He thought it would be an adventure.
(b) He thought it would never happen.
(c) He thought it would be boring.
(d) He thought it would be fun.
4. What special task do the Turnboughs do for David?
(a) The Turnboughs buy him a new bike.
(b) The Turnboughs have their license changed to allow boys.
(c) The Turnboughs buy him a car.
(d) The Turnboughs throw him a party.
5. Where did David have to go after he was blamed for John's plan?
(a) He had to go to his mother's house.
(b) He had to go to the Hill.
(c) He had to go to Ms. Gold's house.
(d) He had to go to the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David's new psychiatrist feel David would benefit from reading?
2. In order to stay friends, what task does John ask David to complete?
3. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
4. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
5. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)