|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David's mother say at the trial?
(a) She said nothing.
(b) She said she did abuse him.
(c) She said David was bad.
(d) She said she loved David.
2. In order to stay friends, what task does John ask David to complete?
(a) He asks him to run away.
(b) He asks him to bust out the windows of a car.
(c) He asks him to start a fight.
(d) He asks him to let the air out of the teachers tires.
3. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
(b) That he should never return to his mother's home.
(c) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
(d) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
5. What did David and Harold begin to argue over in the "Coming Around" chapter?
(a) The reading lamp.
(b) The way David completed his chores.
(c) The couch.
(d) The car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did David's mother react at the trial?
2. Where did Rudy threaten to take David if he didn't change his attitude?
3. When David is 15, he feels that the countdown to his 18th birthday has begun. He knows when he is 18 he will have to leave the foster care system. What step does David take to prepare for this event?
4. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
5. After David leaves the Turnbough house, who does he move in with?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)