|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after David completes his Johnny Jones task?
(a) Johnny pays him for his task.
(c) He gets caught by Johnny's father.
(d) He fights Johnny.
2. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
3. What did David and Harold begin to argue over in the "Coming Around" chapter?
(a) The reading lamp.
(b) The way David completed his chores.
(c) The couch.
(d) The car.
4. After the Johnny Jones task, David meets with Ms. Gold. What does he tell her?
(a) He tells her to take him back to his mother.
(b) He tells her he is constantly afraid.
(c) He tells her he dislikes Lilian.
(d) He tells her he hates her.
5. Who moves into the Turnbough house that David does not like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David want to keep his friendship with John?
2. What grade is David getting ready to enter when he lives with the Catanzes?
3. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
4. After the failed plan, where does David spend the night?
5. Where did Rudy threaten to take David if he didn't change his attitude?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)