|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
(a) That he was tired.
(b) That he was sorry.
(c) That he was angry.
(d) That he was happy.
2. On Saturdays, what in special event did David and Alice partake?
(a) They went to dances.
(b) They went to music concerts.
(c) They played games.
(d) They went to the movies.
3. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
(a) David says he wants to live with the judge.
(b) David says he wants to live with Ms. Gold.
(c) David says he wants to live with his mother.
(d) David says he wants to live with his father.
4. One day, David arrives at school and sees that John had attempted to go through with the plan. What happens as a result?
(a) Everyone thinks David set the fire.
(b) Nothing, nobody cares about the plan.
(c) Everyone thinks David is a hero.
(d) Everyone blames John.
5. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
(a) Stephen Pelzer.
(b) Donald Roberson.
(c) Alice Turnbough.
(d) Harold Turnbough.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
2. What grade is David getting ready to enter when he lives with the Catanzes?
3. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
4. David feels that the Turnbough residence will be his final foster home. What does David tear up while he's there?
5. What did David and Harold begin to argue over in the "Coming Around" chapter?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)