|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David's mother say at the trial?
(a) She said she did abuse him.
(b) She said David was bad.
(c) She said she loved David.
(d) She said nothing.
2. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
(a) Ms. Gold's house.
(b) His father's house.
(c) Aunt Mary's house.
(d) His mother's house.
3. Where did David have to go after he was blamed for John's plan?
(a) He had to go to the Hill.
(b) He had to go to his mother's house.
(c) He had to go to the store.
(d) He had to go to Ms. Gold's house.
4. What did David's new psychiatrist feel David would benefit from reading?
(a) Animal books.
(b) Medical books.
(c) Education books.
(d) Psychology books.
5. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
Short Answer Questions
1. What actions cause David to gain acceptance from his peers?
2. What happens after David completes his Johnny Jones task?
3. After the Johnny Jones task, David meets with Ms. Gold. What does he tell her?
4. Who moves into the Turnbough house that David does not like?
5. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)