|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special task do the Turnboughs do for David?
(a) The Turnboughs throw him a party.
(b) The Turnboughs have their license changed to allow boys.
(c) The Turnboughs buy him a new bike.
(d) The Turnboughs buy him a car.
2. What did David's new psychiatrist feel David would benefit from reading?
(a) Education books.
(b) Psychology books.
(c) Animal books.
(d) Medical books.
3. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
(a) He felt nothing.
(b) He felt it was fake.
(c) He felt like it was a mistake.
(d) He felt it was sincere.
4. Who moves into the Turnbough house that David does not like?
5. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
Short Answer Questions
1. At David's new foster home in the "Coming Around" chapter, the foster parents decided to move. What did David assume would happen when they moved?
2. After the failed plan, where does David spend the night?
3. What grade is David getting ready to enter when he lives with the Catanzes?
4. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
5. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)