|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
(a) He placed him with Ms. Gold.
(b) He placed him back with his mother.
(c) He placed him with his father.
(d) He placed him in the state's custody.
2. How did David's mother react at the trial?
(a) She gave him up without a fight.
(b) She was arrested and thrown in jail.
(c) She denied everything and blamed it all on David.
(d) She was happy to have him out of her life.
3. Where did Rudy threaten to take David if he didn't change his attitude?
(a) The Hill.
(b) The Hall.
(c) The Big House.
(d) The Garage.
4. At David's new foster home in the "Coming Around" chapter, the foster parents decided to move. What did David assume would happen when they moved?
(a) He would be placed in a new foster home.
(b) He would move to his mother's.
(c) He would move with them.
(d) He assumed nothing, because the family didn't move.
5. What does David begin to turn off because of all the drama that's been in his life?
(a) His emotions.
(b) His understanding,
(c) His fears.
(d) His hearing,
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny Jones dare David to do?
2. On Saturdays, what in special event did David and Alice partake?
3. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
4. What actions cause David to gain acceptance from his peers?
5. After the failed plan, where does David spend the night?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)