|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
(b) Johnny Jones.
2. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
(a) That he was tired.
(b) That he was sorry.
(c) That he was angry.
(d) That he was happy.
3. What special task do the Turnboughs do for David?
(a) The Turnboughs buy him a car.
(b) The Turnboughs throw him a party.
(c) The Turnboughs buy him a new bike.
(d) The Turnboughs have their license changed to allow boys.
4. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
(a) Aunt Mary's house.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) His father's house.
(d) Ms. Gold's house.
5. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
(a) He placed him back with his mother.
(b) He placed him with his father.
(c) He placed him in the state's custody.
(d) He placed him with Ms. Gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at the Turnboughs, why does David only wash his clothes on Saturdays and Sundays?
2. On Saturdays, what in special event did David and Alice partake?
3. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
4. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
5. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)