|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
(a) He thought it would never happen.
(b) He thought it would be boring.
(c) He thought it would be fun.
(d) He thought it would be an adventure.
2. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
(b) Spends all his money.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Beats up Johnny Jones.
3. What did Johnny Jones dare David to do?
(a) Steal a magazine from the book store.
(b) Steal a pen from their teacher.
(c) Steal an airplane from Walgreen's.
(d) Steal a beer from the grocery store.
4. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
(a) Ms. Gold's house.
(b) Aunt Mary's house.
(c) His father's house.
(d) His mother's house.
5. What plan does John concoct that David eagerly goes along with and brags about to his classmates?
(a) To run away together.
(b) To burn down Mr. Smith's classroom.
(c) To beat up a teacher.
(d) To play a prank on a classmate.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
2. How does David describe the new neighborhood that he and his foster family move to in the "Coming Around" chapter?
3. After the failed plan, where does David spend the night?
4. After the Johnny Jones task, David meets with Ms. Gold. What does he tell her?
5. While at the Turnboughs, why does David only wash his clothes on Saturdays and Sundays?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)