|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
(a) His father.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) His mother.
(d) Aunt Mary.
2. After the Johnny Jones task, David meets with Ms. Gold. What does he tell her?
(a) He tells her he hates her.
(b) He tells her to take him back to his mother.
(c) He tells her he is constantly afraid.
(d) He tells her he dislikes Lilian.
3. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Beats up Johnny Jones.
(c) Spends all his money.
4. Summer is over and David returns to school. Who 'befriends' David?
5. David feels that the Turnbough residence will be his final foster home. What does David tear up while he's there?
(a) A note from his mother.
(b) The list of address of his previous foster homes.
(c) A letter from his father.
(d) A postcard from his grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
2. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
3. How did David's mother react at the trial?
4. After the failed plan, what does David beg John to do?
5. What did David's mother say at the trial?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)