|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
(d) Johnny Jones.
3. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
4. Where did Rudy threaten to take David if he didn't change his attitude?
(a) The Hall.
(b) The Hill.
(c) The Garage.
(d) The Big House.
5. Where did David have to go after he was blamed for John's plan?
(a) He had to go to Ms. Gold's house.
(b) He had to go to the Hill.
(c) He had to go to the store.
(d) He had to go to his mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
2. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
3. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
4. After the trial, David's mother warns him to be 'a good boy! A better boy!' and to have a 'happy life'. What other piece of advice does she give him?
5. What happens after David completes his Johnny Jones task?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)