|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to stay friends, what task does John ask David to complete?
(a) He asks him to run away.
(b) He asks him to start a fight.
(c) He asks him to bust out the windows of a car.
(d) He asks him to let the air out of the teachers tires.
2. What did David's new psychiatrist feel David would benefit from reading?
(a) Animal books.
(b) Psychology books.
(c) Medical books.
(d) Education books.
3. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
(a) A hero.
(b) A fool.
(c) A liar.
(d) A traitor.
4. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
(a) He placed him with Ms. Gold.
(b) He placed him back with his mother.
(c) He placed him in the state's custody.
(d) He placed him with his father.
5. Where did David have to go after he was blamed for John's plan?
(a) He had to go to Ms. Gold's house.
(b) He had to go to the Hill.
(c) He had to go to the store.
(d) He had to go to his mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
2. After the failed plan, where does David spend the night?
3. After David leaves the Turnbough house, who does he move in with?
4. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
5. What does David begin to turn off because of all the drama that's been in his life?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)