|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David begin to turn off because of all the drama that's been in his life?
(a) His understanding,
(b) His fears.
(c) His hearing,
(d) His emotions.
2. After David leaves the Turnbough house, who does he move in with?
(a) The Jones.
(b) The Cantanzes.
(c) The Smiths.
(d) The Walshes.
3. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
(a) A fool.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A hero.
(d) A liar.
4. When David is 15, he feels that the countdown to his 18th birthday has begun. He knows when he is 18 he will have to leave the foster care system. What step does David take to prepare for this event?
(a) David begins stealing.
(b) David begins working.
(c) David begins begging for an allowance.
(d) David does nothing to prepare for this event.
5. After the failed plan, what does David beg John to do?
(a) He asks him to tell the truth.
(b) He asks him to stay the night.
(c) He asks him to run away.
(d) He asks him to lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. At David's new foster home in the "Coming Around" chapter, the foster parents decided to move. What did David assume would happen when they moved?
2. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
3. Who moves into the Turnbough house that David does not like?
4. How did David's mother react at the trial?
5. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)