|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(d) Ms. Gold.
2. One day, David arrives at school and sees that John had attempted to go through with the plan. What happens as a result?
(a) Everyone thinks David set the fire.
(b) Everyone thinks David is a hero.
(c) Nothing, nobody cares about the plan.
(d) Everyone blames John.
3. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
(a) He felt like it was a mistake.
(b) He felt it was sincere.
(c) He felt nothing.
(d) He felt it was fake.
4. How did David's mother react at the trial?
(a) She gave him up without a fight.
(b) She denied everything and blamed it all on David.
(c) She was arrested and thrown in jail.
(d) She was happy to have him out of her life.
5. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
(a) A liar.
(b) A fool.
(c) A hero.
(d) A traitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
2. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
3. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
4. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
5. At David's new foster home in the "Coming Around" chapter, the foster parents decided to move. What did David assume would happen when they moved?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)