|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David begin to turn off because of all the drama that's been in his life?
(a) His emotions.
(b) His understanding,
(c) His hearing,
(d) His fears.
2. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(b) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
(c) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
(d) That he should never return to his mother's home.
3. Why does David want to keep his friendship with John?
(a) He is scared of John.
(b) He feels sorry for John.
(c) John threatened him.
(d) John is his only friend.
4. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
(a) David says he wants to live with the judge.
(b) David says he wants to live with his father.
(c) David says he wants to live with Ms. Gold.
(d) David says he wants to live with his mother.
5. At David's new foster home in the "Coming Around" chapter, the foster parents decided to move. What did David assume would happen when they moved?
(a) He would move with them.
(b) He would be placed in a new foster home.
(c) He assumed nothing, because the family didn't move.
(d) He would move to his mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Summer is over and David returns to school. Who 'befriends' David?
2. What did David and Harold begin to argue over in the "Coming Around" chapter?
3. After the Johnny Jones task, David meets with Ms. Gold. What does he tell her?
4. What grade is David getting ready to enter when he lives with the Catanzes?
5. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)