|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
(b) That he should never return to his mother's home.
(c) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(d) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
2. What did David's new psychiatrist feel David would benefit from reading?
(a) Education books.
(b) Psychology books.
(c) Medical books.
(d) Animal books.
3. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
4. What did David's mother say at the trial?
(a) She said she loved David.
(b) She said David was bad.
(c) She said nothing.
(d) She said she did abuse him.
5. One day, David arrives at school and sees that John had attempted to go through with the plan. What happens as a result?
(a) Everyone blames John.
(b) Nothing, nobody cares about the plan.
(c) Everyone thinks David is a hero.
(d) Everyone thinks David set the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David begin to turn off because of all the drama that's been in his life?
2. Why does David want to keep his friendship with John?
3. What did Johnny Jones dare David to do?
4. After the trial, David's mother warns him to be 'a good boy! A better boy!' and to have a 'happy life'. What other piece of advice does she give him?
5. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)