|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David begin to turn off because of all the drama that's been in his life?
(a) His hearing,
(b) His fears.
(c) His emotions.
(d) His understanding,
2. One day, David arrives at school and sees that John had attempted to go through with the plan. What happens as a result?
(a) Nothing, nobody cares about the plan.
(b) Everyone thinks David set the fire.
(c) Everyone blames John.
(d) Everyone thinks David is a hero.
3. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) His father's house.
(c) Ms. Gold's house.
(d) Aunt Mary's house.
4. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
(a) Runs away.
(c) Beats up Johnny Jones.
(d) Spends all his money.
5. What did David feel like towards his family as he rode to his trial?
(a) A hero.
(b) A fool.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
2. Where did David have to go after he was blamed for John's plan?
3. What did David and Harold begin to argue over in the "Coming Around" chapter?
4. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
5. What did David's new psychiatrist feel David would benefit from reading?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)