|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
(a) David says he wants to live with his mother.
(b) David says he wants to live with Ms. Gold.
(c) David says he wants to live with the judge.
(d) David says he wants to live with his father.
2. On Saturdays, what in special event did David and Alice partake?
(a) They went to music concerts.
(b) They played games.
(c) They went to dances.
(d) They went to the movies.
3. What special task do the Turnboughs do for David?
(a) The Turnboughs buy him a car.
(b) The Turnboughs throw him a party.
(c) The Turnboughs buy him a new bike.
(d) The Turnboughs have their license changed to allow boys.
4. What happens after David completes his Johnny Jones task?
(a) He gets caught by Johnny's father.
(c) Johnny pays him for his task.
(d) He fights Johnny.
5. One day, David arrives at school and sees that John had attempted to go through with the plan. What happens as a result?
(a) Nothing, nobody cares about the plan.
(b) Everyone thinks David is a hero.
(c) Everyone blames John.
(d) Everyone thinks David set the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. After David leaves the Turnbough house, who does he move in with?
2. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
3. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
4. After his punishment for the Johnny Jones task, what does David do on an impulse?
5. In order to stay friends, what task does John ask David to complete?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)