|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
(a) David says he wants to live with his father.
(b) David says he wants to live with the judge.
(c) David says he wants to live with his mother.
(d) David says he wants to live with Ms. Gold.
2. When David left the courtroom, his mother loaded him down with toys and clothes. He enjoyed these gifts, but cherished something else more. What was it?
(a) Ms. Gold's gifts.
(b) The hug with his mother.
(c) His mother's money.
(d) The attention he received in the courtroom.
3. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
(c) Johnny Jones.
4. Where did Rudy threaten to take David if he didn't change his attitude?
(a) The Hill.
(b) The Garage.
(c) The Hall.
(d) The Big House.
5. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
(a) Freedom from Ms. Gold.
(b) More new gifts.
(c) To write another note.
(d) Freedom from her control.
Short Answer Questions
1. One day, David arrives at school and sees that John had attempted to go through with the plan. What happens as a result?
2. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
3. Where did David fear he would be returning to after his abuse trial?
4. After the failed plan, what does David beg John to do?
5. David hugs his mother good-bye after his trial. How did David feel about the hug?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)