|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ms. Gold recommend to the judge at David's abuse trial?
(a) That he should be returned to his mother's home.
(b) That he should be returned to live with his Father.
(c) That he should be returned to live with Ms. Gold.
(d) That he should never return to his mother's home.
2. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
(a) He thought it would be fun.
(b) He thought it would be an adventure.
(c) He thought it would never happen.
(d) He thought it would be boring.
3. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. On the way to his trial, David wonders what will happen to his...?
5. While at the Turnboughs, why does David only wash his clothes on Saturdays and Sundays?
(a) He knows the social workers won't come on those days.
(b) He doesn't like washing clothes, and is forced to do it then.
(c) That's his scheduled time to wash his clothes.
(d) Those are the only days he's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
2. Summer is over and David returns to school. Who 'befriends' David?
3. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
4. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
5. What grade is David getting ready to enter when he lives with the Catanzes?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)