|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
(a) They tore it up.
(b) They told David they were sorry.
(c) They put it in their pocket.
(d) They broke down in tears.
2. Why does David want to keep his friendship with John?
(a) John threatened him.
(b) He is scared of John.
(c) He feels sorry for John.
(d) John is his only friend.
3. Who did David ride to court with for his abuse trial?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) His father.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) His mother.
4. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
(c) Johnny Jones.
5. Where did David have to go after he was blamed for John's plan?
(a) He had to go to the Hill.
(b) He had to go to his mother's house.
(c) He had to go to the store.
(d) He had to go to Ms. Gold's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
2. At David's abuse trial, who did not appear in court?
3. What did David and Harold begin to argue over in the "Coming Around" chapter?
4. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
5. What did the note David wrote during the trial say?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)