|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision did the judge come to regarding David's custody arrangements?
(a) He placed him with Ms. Gold.
(b) He placed him back with his mother.
(c) He placed him with his father.
(d) He placed him in the state's custody.
2. After the failed plan, what does David beg John to do?
(a) He asks him to tell the truth.
(b) He asks him to stay the night.
(c) He asks him to run away.
(d) He asks him to lie.
3. Where did Rudy threaten to take David if he didn't change his attitude?
(a) The Hall.
(b) The Big House.
(c) The Garage.
(d) The Hill.
4. When David is 15, he feels that the countdown to his 18th birthday has begun. He knows when he is 18 he will have to leave the foster care system. What step does David take to prepare for this event?
(a) David begins working.
(b) David begins stealing.
(c) David does nothing to prepare for this event.
(d) David begins begging for an allowance.
5. What happens after David completes his Johnny Jones task?
(a) He gets caught by Johnny's father.
(b) He fights Johnny.
(d) Johnny pays him for his task.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
2. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
3. In order to stay friends, what task does John ask David to complete?
4. After the Johnny Jones task, David meets with Ms. Gold. What does he tell her?
5. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)