|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After David leaves the Turnbough house, who does he move in with?
(a) The Smiths.
(b) The Cantanzes.
(c) The Walshes.
(d) The Jones.
2. At David's new foster home in the "Coming Around" chapter, the foster parents decided to move. What did David assume would happen when they moved?
(a) He assumed nothing, because the family didn't move.
(b) He would move to his mother's.
(c) He would move with them.
(d) He would be placed in a new foster home.
3. How does David describe the new neighborhood that he and his foster family move to in the "Coming Around" chapter?
(a) He calls it 'The Trailerpark.'
(b) He calls it 'The Cookie-cutter.'
(c) He calls it 'The Ghetto.'
(d) He calls it 'The Leave it to Beaver' neighborhood.
4. What did David and Harold begin to argue over in the "Coming Around" chapter?
(a) The reading lamp.
(b) The couch.
(c) The way David completed his chores.
(d) The car.
5. After the trial, David's mother warns him to be 'a good boy! A better boy!' and to have a 'happy life'. What other piece of advice does she give him?
(a) She tells him this is a new beginning.
(b) She tells him to get in the car.
(c) She tells him to run-away.
(d) She tells him to enjoy his freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny Jones dare David to do?
2. Who is David mad at after he completes the Johnny Jones task?
3. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
4. David begins to see a new psychiatrist during his time with the Turnboughs. Who is his new doctor?
5. What did David continue to believe despite what everyone told him?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)