1. Create a bingo grid.
2. Create a list of at least thirty terms, such as those on concept chart, character modifications, and object modifications. Write each term on a separate small slip of paper, so they can be randomly drawn.
3. Pass out grids to students.
4. Have each student pick 24 of the terms to fill in their grid. Make sure students mark the center grid with a free space.
5. Draw slips of paper out of a bowl or hat, and have students mark the spots that are called.
6. When a student gets five spots marked in a row (horizontally, diagonally, or vertically), they call BINGO!.
7. As a modification, you can have students keep their spots covered until 3 people have BINGO before starting the game over.
This activity is a good review before the test, and it reinforces what the students have already learned.
1. Contact a local agency...
This section contains 2,145 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)