|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marlowe say are the two main suspects for killing Roger?
(a) Candy and Eileen
(b) Ohls and Candy
(c) Eileen and himself
(d) Menendez and Randy Starr
2. What does Dr. Loring say he prescribed to Eileen?
3. What does Marlowe tell Menendez?
(a) Lennox did not have a military record
(b) Get out of the country
(c) He is treading a thin line
(d) He will soon be dead
4. What does Marlowe have to do for Roger to earn $1000?
(a) Kiss his feet
(b) Live with him for three months
(c) Ghost write a book
(d) Sleep with him
5. Where does Ohls summon Marlowe to?
(a) The Wade's house
(b) The DA office
(c) The police station
(d) Ohls' apartment
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eileen accuse of killing Roger?
2. What does Roger ask for?
3. Where does Marlowe find Roger dead?
4. Why does Candy demand Marlowe give him money?
5. Who does Linda want Marlowe to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marlowe think Eileen and Roger are wresting over a gun in the sixth section?
2. Why is Marlowe concerned about Eileen's reaction to her husband's injury?
3. How does Marlowe prove Candy to be a liar in Section 7?
4. What does Spencer think about the case in Section 8?
5. What does Marlowe say about private investigators in Section 5?
6. What does Eileen say about her relationship with Roger in the fifth section?
7. What does Roger say to Marlowe at the party in section 5?
8. What dilemma does Eileen pose for Marlowe in section six?
9. How do the police respond to Marlowe's statement?
10. What new evidence does Roy Ashterfelt give Marlowe in Section 7?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)