|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eileen ask Marlowe to do for her?
(a) Put her to bed
(b) Rub her back
(c) Rub her feet
(d) Kiss her
2. What is the woman next door trying to poison?
(a) A child
(b) A dog
(c) A cat
(d) A turtle
3. Who does Eileen dream about?
(c) The old owner of the house
4. What department is Ohls head of?
5. What does Candy threaten Eileen with?
(b) A knife
(c) A gun
(d) A stick
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eileen say she wanted to kill together?
2. Who does Marlowe ask if Roger knows?
3. Who does Ohls think killed Roger?
4. What does Ashterfelt claim Lennox was wearing in New York?
5. Who does Eileen call to the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marlowe prove Candy to be a liar in Section 7?
2. Why does Candy try and blackmail Marlowe in Section 6?
3. Why does Eileen think Marlowe could help Roger?
4. What new evidence does Roy Ashterfelt give Marlowe in Section 7?
5. Why does Marlowe think Eileen is lying about the insignia?
6. What does Mendez tell Marlowe in Section 8?
7. How do the police respond to Marlowe's statement?
8. Who does Eileen say she was in love with when she was younger?
9. What does Spencer think about the case in Section 8?
10. What dilemma does Eileen pose for Marlowe in section six?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)