|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Spencer's job?
2. When did Menendez meet Terry?
(a) At a family reunon
(b) At a New Year's party
(c) At his wedding
(d) During the war
3. What is the name of Menendez' friend?
(a) Randy Starr
(b) Fred Tinker
(c) Dick Laurne
(d) Jackie Hero
4. What is the name of the club Terry Lennox is standing outside of?
(b) Thrill n Spills
(c) The Dancers
(d) The Prancers
5. Why does Marlowe not drink himself to sleep?
(a) He does not want to sleep
(b) He does not have alcohol
(c) He has to meet Spencer
(d) He is off the booze
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marlowe meet for the first time at Verringer's property?
2. What kind of doctor is Vukanich?
3. What do the police want details of?
4. What does Marlowe think would have happened if he had asked Terry to tell his life story?
5. What does Endicott want to retrieve from Mexico?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Eileen respond to Marlowe kissing her?
2. How does Marlowe help Terry at the end of the section?
3. Why does Marlowe not want to know everything when Terry comes to his house crying?
4. What does Grenz say has happened to Terry?
5. What new information does Eileen give Marlowe in this section?
6. What does Lonnie say about the newspapers at the end of this section?
7. Why does Eileen want to hire Marlowe?
8. Why does Terry think his wife is scared?
9. Describe between Marlowe and the police in Chapter 6.
10. How does Menendez know Terry?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)