|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is about to happen to Terry before Marlowe intervenes?
(a) The police are about to arrest him
(b) A woman is about to slap him
(c) A hoodlum is about to beat him up
(d) Terry is about to go home with Marlowe's wife
2. What does Terry say is the only thing he has left?
(a) His sanity
(c) His wife
(d) His gun
3. What is Sewell Endicott's job?
(d) Grave digger
4. What is the name of the club Terry Lennox is standing outside of?
(a) Thrill n Spills
(c) The Prancers
(d) The Dancers
5. What do witnesses say they saw Terry disguised as?
(a) A Mexican
(b) An Indian
(c) A woman
(d) A Frenchman
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Terry say his wife is scared for?
2. What does Morgan say Terry needs the time to do?
3. What does Verringer run?
4. Who calls Marlowe to inquire about Terry's whereabouts?
5. What letter does the doctor's name begin with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Terry think his wife is scared?
2. How does Eileen respond to Marlowe kissing her?
3. What does Morgan think about Terry's death?
4. What does Eileen give Marlowe to help him find Roger?
5. Why is Menendez angry at Terry?
6. How does Menendez know Terry?
7. How does George Peters help Marlowe in the fourth section?
8. Describe between Marlowe and the police in Chapter 6.
9. What were Marlowe's initial impressions of Terry?
10. What information does Peters have about Terry?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)