|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marlowe say he has not had for three days?
(a) A job
(c) A phonecall
2. Where are the names of the two officers at Marlowe's house?
(a) Henry and Cornfield
(b) Wilmur and Rogers
(c) Davis and Dann
(d) Green and Dayton
3. What does Terry have pulled over his eyes?
(a) A visor
(b) A hat
(c) A scarf
(d) His hand
4. Who rings Marlowe's doorbell at 5 am?
5. What does Marlowe say he is wetter than?
(a) A drowned kitten
(b) A baby's biscuit
(c) A dunked biscuit
(d) A sewer floor
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Menendez make his money during the war?
2. What does Lennox leave at Marlowe's house?
3. What is the name of the policeman who punched Marlowe?
4. What is Lonnie Morgan's job?
5. What city does Lennox go to after he is almost arrested?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)