|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike give Lito when he visits Michigan?
2. What does Lucy know when she sees the painting of Amelia?
3. Who owns the store where Mike learns to crack safes?
4. What mythical creature does Mike draw Amelia as?
5. Where does Mike leave his gift for Amelia before his first job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Banks say he wants to do for Mike?
2. What happens the day before Amelia comes home?
3. How does Mr. Marsh convince Mike to help him?
4. What does Mr. Marsh say to Mike while he is drunk?
5. How does Mike figure out where to find Amelia while visiting Michigan?
6. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
7. How does Mike feel when he hears the red pager beeping?
8. What does Amelia show in her first comic strip for Mike?
9. What is a big part of Mike's probation as school starts up?
10. What is Gunnar's main complaint about Julian's plans?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Power and Greed were two common themes in this book. Where did they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
What ended the friendship between Mike and Griffin, and why?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)