|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Ghost tell Mike to learn?
2. What does the Ghost tell Mike to NEVER do?
3. What kind of store does Ramona run?
4. What causes Mike to begin to feel the safe clicks?
5. How does Mike go to LA after seeing Amelia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Marsh want to use Mike's talents for?
2. What about the White Crew reminds Mike of Amelia?
3. Why is Ghost leaving for Florida?
4. How does Mike figure out where to find Amelia while visiting Michigan?
5. What does Mike picture as he starts feeling how to open safes?
6. What happens when the back door is left unlocked for Mike at night?
7. Why does Mike take Amelia on her first motorcycle ride?
8. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
9. Why does Julian work the way he does when Mike joins them?
10. What did Mike's father do when Mike got in the gun safe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this play?
Essay Topic 3
Choosing sides was a theme that was presented in this book. What are some of the examples of this theme appearing, and how did it affect the characters involved?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)