|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Marsh compliment Mike on while he is drunk?
2. How does Mike try to escape when his father attacks his mother?
3. What does Amelia ask Mike to teach her?
4. What keeps Mike from telling the Ghost about Banks?
5. What does Amelia want to do when she gets home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What about the White Crew reminds Mike of Amelia?
2. What does Mr. Marsh want to use Mike's talents for?
3. What causes the Man From Detroit to give Mike a second chance?
4. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
5. What does the Ghost tell Mike about himself?
6. Why did Mike get in his father's gun safe?
7. How does Mr. Marsh convince Mike to help him?
8. Why does Mike choose to create comic strips of Amelia?
9. What does Amelia show in her first comic strip for Mike?
10. What does the Ghost say about the broken safe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this play?
Essay Topic 2
What ended the friendship between Mike and Griffin, and why?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the pager system that Mike followed and how the integration of it changed the course of this plot.
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)