|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Mike learn at the Higgins Institute?
2. Who tackles Mike after the aquarium is smashed?
3. Who taught Mike to crack safes?
4. What does Amelia want to share with Mike?
5. How long does Mike say it took him to get to his first job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
2. Why doesn't Mike start with the beginning of his story?
3. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
4. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
5. What happens when Lito is robbed?
6. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
7. What causes the house of the first White Crew job to go quiet all of the sudden?
8. What does Mike do when things go wrong at the second diamond heist?
9. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
10. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What ended the friendship between Mike and Griffin, and why?
Essay Topic 3
Mike endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)