|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bigmouth want Mike to help him steal?
2. What language does Mike learn at the Higgins Institute?
3. What does Gunnar make Mike do before hiring him?
4. What is Mike's first experience with combination locks?
5. How long has Mike been wearing the orange jumpsuit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
2. What does Mike do when things go wrong at the second diamond heist?
3. What ruins the first friendship Mike ever had?
4. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
5. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
6. What happens when Lito is robbed?
7. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
8. What does Lucy say when she sees Mike doing what Gunnary demanded?
9. What punishment is Mike given the first time he is arrested?
10. Why doesn't Mike start with the beginning of his story?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choosing sides was a theme that was presented in this book. What are some of the examples of this theme appearing, and how did it affect the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
Mike endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
What ended the friendship between Mike and Griffin, and why?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)