|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the last day of school a big deal on Mike's Junior year?
2. How does Mike say he got to his first job?
3. Where does Julian live?
4. What is the problem with the diamond heist?
5. Why does Ramona go shopping in Beverly Hills?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mike refuse to reveal his accomplices the first time he is arrested?
2. How did Mike begin picking locks?
3. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
4. What ruins the first friendship Mike ever had?
5. What does Mike do when things go wrong at the second diamond heist?
6. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
7. What does Mr. Marsh want Mike to do for him, and why?
8. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
9. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
10. How does Mike first see Amelia?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What took Mike's voice away, and what does he hope will bring it back?
Essay Topic 2
Lucy was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence, however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if she had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 3
What ended the friendship between Mike and Griffin, and why?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)