|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mike hide when he sees security guards?
2. How many people knock on Mike's door when he changes residences after the diamond fiasco?
3. With whom is Mike afraid of getting in trouble the first time he is arrested?
4. What does Mike do when the aquarium is broken?
5. How long does Mike say it took him to get to his first job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Ghost leaving for Florida?
2. What does Mike find when he gets home after the boat job?
3. How does Mike escape with his life after the boat job?
4. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
5. What goes wrong with the boat job?
6. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
7. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
8. How does Mr. Marsh convince Mike to help him?
9. What punishment is Mike given the first time he is arrested?
10. What does Banks say he wants to do for Mike?
Essay Topic 1
Choosing sides was a theme that was presented in this book. What are some of the examples of this theme appearing, and how did it affect the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
What interested the Man From Detroit the most in Mike, and how did this show how useful he could be to his business arrangements?
Essay Topic 3
There were some very mysterious characters in the book with no names. Who are these characters, and what bearing do they have on the plot?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)