|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mike escape after Bigmouth is shot?
2. Who concocts an alibi for Brian?
3. Who tackles Mike after the aquarium is smashed?
4. What is Lito's job?
5. What does Amelia want to share with Mike?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Mike begin picking locks?
2. What punishment is Mike given the first time he is arrested?
3. What causes the house of the first White Crew job to go quiet all of the sudden?
4. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
5. What happens when Lito is robbed?
6. Why doesn't Mike start with the beginning of his story?
7. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
8. How does Mike escape from Ron?
9. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
10. How does Mike prepare to move to California?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
How do Mike and Amelia communicate with each other, and what does this say about their relationship with each other?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of education did Mike receive, and how did it differ from traditional forms of education?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)