|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mike go after the diamond fiasco?
2. What causes Mike to go to the diner after the diamond heist?
3. What is Brian's father's job?
4. Where does Mike hide the portrait of Amelia?
5. How does Mike leave the area after the diamond fiasco?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Gunnar's main complaint about Julian's plans?
2. What important lesson does Mike learn when Lito is robbed?
3. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
4. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
5. What does Amelia show in her first comic strip for Mike?
6. What does Mike find when he gets home after the boat job?
7. What causes the house of the first White Crew job to go quiet all of the sudden?
8. What happens when the back door is left unlocked for Mike at night?
9. What does Ron tell the police after handcuffing Mike?
10. Why does Mike choose to create comic strips of Amelia?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Power and Greed were two common themes in this book. Where did they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 2
Mike endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story, and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 1,092 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)