|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Marsh forbid Mike to do?
2. How long is Mike taught at the Higgins Institute?
3. How long does it take Mike to open his first safe on a job?
4. What does Amelia want to share with Mike?
5. How does Griffin King respond to Mike's muteness?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mike escape from Ron?
2. What does Ron tell the police after handcuffing Mike?
3. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
4. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
5. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
6. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
7. What important lesson does Mike learn when Lito is robbed?
8. How does Mike first see Amelia?
9. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
10. Why does Mike refuse to reveal his accomplices the first time he is arrested?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What ended the friendship between Mike and Griffin, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this play?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)