|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday does Mike work for Bigmouth on?
2. Where do the men explain the problem with the diamond heist?
3. What does Mike do when the aquarium is broken?
4. Why does Ramona go shopping in Beverly Hills?
5. What language does Mike learn at the Higgins Institute?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucy say when she sees Mike doing what Gunnary demanded?
2. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
3. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
4. What secret does Mike keep from Bigmouth?
5. What was the problem with the diamond heist?
6. What important lesson does Mike learn when Lito is robbed?
7. How did Mike begin picking locks?
8. What ruins the first friendship Mike ever had?
9. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
10. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What took Mike's voice away, and what does he hope will bring it back?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the pager system that Mike followed and how the integration of it changed the course of this plot.
Essay Topic 3
Mike endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)