|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike do to try and hide his appearance after the diamond job?
2. What job does Mr. Marsh give Mike for his service?
3. How does Mike escape after Bigmouth is shot?
4. Where is the real safe found on the second try of the diamond heist?
5. Why does Mike go to New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. What important lesson does Mike learn when Lito is robbed?
2. Why doesn't Mike start with the beginning of his story?
3. What does Lucy say when she sees Mike doing what Gunnary demanded?
4. What causes the house of the first White Crew job to go quiet all of the sudden?
5. How does Mike escape from Ron?
6. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
7. What secret does Mike keep from Bigmouth?
8. How did Mike begin picking locks?
9. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
10. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
How do Mike and Amelia communicate with each other, and what does this say about their relationship with each other?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)