|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mike escape after Bigmouth is shot?
2. Who gave Mike the pagers?
3. What does Mr. Martie teach?
4. What is the name of Amelia's boyfriend?
5. __________ is called the first time Mike is arrested.
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret does Mike keep from Bigmouth?
2. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
3. What does Mike call the only decent chapter of his life?
4. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
5. What was the problem with the diamond heist?
6. How does Mike first see Amelia?
7. What punishment is Mike given the first time he is arrested?
8. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
9. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
10. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this play?
Essay Topic 2
Lucy was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence, however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if she had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 3
What ended the friendship between Mike and Griffin, and why?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)