|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gunnar make Mike do before hiring him?
2. What does the security guard do with Mike after Bigmouth is shot?
3. What does Mike use to escape?
4. How does Griffin King respond to Mike's muteness?
5. What is Mike's new name on his fake license?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mike first see Amelia?
2. Why does Mike refuse to reveal his accomplices the first time he is arrested?
3. What does Lucy say when she sees Mike doing what Gunnary demanded?
4. How did Mike begin picking locks?
5. What important lesson does Mike learn when Lito is robbed?
6. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
7. What secret does Mike keep from Bigmouth?
8. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
9. How does Mike prepare to move to California?
10. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There were some very mysterious characters in the book with no names. Who are these characters, and what bearing do they have on the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What ended the friendship between Mike and Griffin, and why?
Essay Topic 3
What interested the Man From Detroit the most in Mike, and how did this show how useful he could be to his business arrangements?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)