|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tackles Mike after the aquarium is smashed?
2. What kind of vehicle does Ramona have?
3. What does Mike use to escape?
4. How long is Mike taught at the Higgins Institute?
5. How does Mike describe his talents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
2. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
3. How did Mike begin picking locks?
4. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
5. What happens when Lito is robbed?
6. What does Ron tell the police after handcuffing Mike?
7. Why does Mike refuse to reveal his accomplices the first time he is arrested?
8. What causes the house of the first White Crew job to go quiet all of the sudden?
9. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
10. What punishment is Mike given the first time he is arrested?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What took Mike's voice away, and what does he hope will bring it back?
Essay Topic 2
There were some very mysterious characters in the book with no names. Who are these characters, and what bearing do they have on the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the pager system that Mike followed and how the integration of it changed the course of this plot.
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)