|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mike get to his apartment after escaping the guards at the diamond house?
2. What does Amelia's boyfriend chide her for?
3. What is Mr. Randolph's occupation?
4. Who concocts an alibi for Brian?
5. How does Mike escape after Bigmouth is shot?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
2. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
3. What secret does Mike keep from Bigmouth?
4. How did Mike begin picking locks?
5. What was the problem with the diamond heist?
6. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
7. What punishment is Mike given the first time he is arrested?
8. How does Mike escape from Ron?
9. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
10. What does Lucy say when she sees Mike doing what Gunnary demanded?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Mike say he was a slave, and what led to this enslavement?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
What ended the friendship between Mike and Griffin, and why?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)