|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mike describe his talents?
2. What does Mike use to escape?
3. Where does Mike go after the diamond fiasco?
4. Where does Mike say he bought locks to practice on when he was beginning?
5. What does the security guard do with Mike after Bigmouth is shot?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
2. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
3. What causes the house of the first White Crew job to go quiet all of the sudden?
4. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
5. What does Ron tell the police after handcuffing Mike?
6. What secret does Mike keep from Bigmouth?
7. Why doesn't Mike start with the beginning of his story?
8. What punishment is Mike given the first time he is arrested?
9. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
10. How does Mike first see Amelia?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do Mike and Amelia communicate with each other, and what does this say about their relationship with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)