|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tackles Mike after the aquarium is smashed?
(d) Football players.
2. For whom does Mike work as part of his sentence?
(a) The court house.
(b) Mr. Marsh.
(c) Brian's father.
(d) Mr. Martin.
3. How does Mike get to his apartment after escaping the guards at the diamond house?
(a) He takes a cab.
(b) He rides the train.
(c) He runs.
(d) He hitch hikes.
4. What kind of school is the Higgins Institute?
(a) A school for the truant.
(b) A school for the deaf.
(c) A school for the blind.
(d) A school for the disabled.
5. What does Lucy do when she sees Mike work?
(a) Kisses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amelia want to share with Mike?
2. How many pagers does Mike have?
3. Where does the diamond fiasco happen.
4. What does Mike do to try and hide his appearance after the diamond job?
5. How does Griffin King respond to Mike's muteness?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
2. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
3. What does Mike do when things go wrong at the second diamond heist?
4. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
5. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
6. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
7. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
8. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
9. How does Mike escape from Ron?
10. What happens when Lito is robbed?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)