|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did the break in scare the most at the Marsh house?
(b) Mrs. Marsh.
(c) Mr. Marsh.
2. What does Amelia want to share with Mike?
(c) Bad stories from their past.
3. Who taught Mike to crack safes?
(a) The Man From Detroit.
(d) The Ghost.
4. What is the group in CA called?
(a) The Green Crew.
(b) The White Crew.
(c) The Blue Crew.
(d) The Black Crew.
5. How long does it take Mike to open his first safe on a job?
(a) 25 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amelia's boyfriend chide her for?
2. Why do the people at the Higgins Institute think Mike should get over his trauma?
3. What is the problem with the diamond heist?
4. Where does Mike stay in New York?
5. What holiday does Mike work for Bigmouth on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ruins the first friendship Mike ever had?
2. What happens when Lito is robbed?
3. What does Ron tell the police after handcuffing Mike?
4. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
5. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
6. What does Mike call the only decent chapter of his life?
7. Why does Mike refuse to reveal his accomplices the first time he is arrested?
8. What causes the house of the first White Crew job to go quiet all of the sudden?
9. What does Mike do when things go wrong at the second diamond heist?
10. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)