|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men explain the problem with the diamond heist?
(a) The alley.
(b) The diner.
(c) The basement.
(d) The van.
2. Whom did the break in scare the most at the Marsh house?
(b) Mr. Marsh.
(c) Mrs. Marsh.
3. What job does Mr. Marsh give Mike for his service?
(a) Digging a pool.
(b) Painting the house.
(c) Sanding the dock.
(d) Building a fence.
4. Where did the CA Crew meet?
(a) A juvenile center.
(b) A school.
(c) A board meeting.
5. What does Amelia want to share with Mike?
(d) Bad stories from their past.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ is called the first time Mike is arrested.
2. With whom is Mike afraid of getting in trouble the first time he is arrested?
3. What causes Mike to go to the diner after the diamond heist?
4. Who tackles Mike after the aquarium is smashed?
5. What does Mike bring to communicate with Amelia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the problem with the diamond heist?
2. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
3. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
4. What does Mike do when things go wrong at the second diamond heist?
5. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
6. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
7. Why does Mike refuse to reveal his accomplices the first time he is arrested?
8. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
9. What punishment is Mike given the first time he is arrested?
10. What does Mike call the only decent chapter of his life?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)