|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julian live?
(a) Great Street.
(b) Grimmald Street.
(c) Grant street.
(d) Grommet Street.
2. What is Brian's father's job?
(b) State trooper.
(c) Police man.
3. Who taught Mike to crack safes?
(b) The Man From Detroit.
(d) The Ghost.
4. Who tackles Mike after the aquarium is smashed?
(d) Football players.
5. How did Mike learn to pick locks?
(a) He had a dream about it.
(b) A student at the deaf school showed him.
(c) He worked on one of Lito's old locks.
(d) He picked the locls of his room at the Higgins Insitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the CA Crew meet?
2. How long does it take Mike to open his first safe on a job?
3. Where does Mike hide the portrait of Amelia?
4. How does Mike escape after Bigmouth is shot?
5. What must happen for Mike to enter the house while working for Mr. Marsh?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Mike begin picking locks?
2. What happens the day before Amelia comes home?
3. What does Mike find when he gets home after the boat job?
4. How does Mike feel when he hears the red pager beeping?
5. What does Mike picture as he starts feeling how to open safes?
6. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
7. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
8. What does Amelia's first letter to Mike in prison show?
9. Why does Mike choose to create comic strips of Amelia?
10. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)