|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people knock on Mike's door when he changes residences after the diamond fiasco?
2. Why is the last day of school a big deal on Mike's Junior year?
(a) He meets Amelia.
(b) He has a part in the graduation.
(c) Griffin is going to art school.
(d) There is a big art display featuring his work.
3. What does Amelia's boyfriend chide her for?
(a) Talking to Mike.
(b) Helping Mike.
(c) Reading too much.
(d) Drawing too much.
4. What do football players want to use Mike's skills for on the last day of school?
(a) A party.
(c) A prank.
(d) A robbery.
5. How does Mike get to his apartment after escaping the guards at the diamond house?
(a) He hitch hikes.
(b) He takes a cab.
(c) He runs.
(d) He rides the train.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Mike to open his first safe on a job?
2. What does Mike do to try and hide his appearance after the diamond job?
3. How many people live in Julian's house?
4. How does Mike say he got to his first job?
5. What kind of school is the Higgins Institute?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
2. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
3. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
4. What does Mike call the only decent chapter of his life?
5. What causes the house of the first White Crew job to go quiet all of the sudden?
6. What does Mike do when things go wrong at the second diamond heist?
7. Why does Mike refuse to reveal his accomplices the first time he is arrested?
8. What ruins the first friendship Mike ever had?
9. What important lesson does Mike learn when Lito is robbed?
10. What does Ron tell the police after handcuffing Mike?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)