|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mike leave the area after the diamond fiasco?
(a) He hitch hikes.
(b) He takes the train.
(c) He takes a cab.
(d) He takes the bus.
2. What pager is beeping after Mike escapes from the guards at the diamond house?
(a) The blue pager.
(b) The white pager.
(c) The black pager.
(d) The red pager.
3. What does Gunnar make Mike do before hiring him?
(a) Crack a safe.
(b) Undo his hand cuffs.
(c) Pick a lock.
(d) Sign a contract.
4. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
(a) Trains him for football.
(b) Draws his portrait.
(c) Writes a poem about him.
(d) Opens his locker.
5. Why does Mike go to New York?
(a) His uncle lives there.
(b) He needs a new identity.
(c) He has a job there.
(d) He wants to go to school there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the group in CA called?
2. What do football players want to use Mike's skills for on the last day of school?
3. With whom is Mike afraid of getting in trouble the first time he is arrested?
4. Who is the first of the CA Crew to enter the Hollywood house?
5. How does Mike differentiate between the pagers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
2. What does Mike call the only decent chapter of his life?
3. What secret does Mike keep from Bigmouth?
4. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
5. How does Mike first see Amelia?
6. How does Mike escape from Ron?
7. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
8. What ruins the first friendship Mike ever had?
9. Why doesn't Mike start with the beginning of his story?
10. Why does Mike refuse to reveal his accomplices the first time he is arrested?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)