|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amelia's boyfriend chide her for?
(a) Talking to Mike.
(b) Reading too much.
(c) Helping Mike.
(d) Drawing too much.
2. What does Mike do to try and hide his appearance after the diamond job?
(a) Gets new clothes.
(b) Shaves his hair.
(c) All of these.
(d) Buys glasses.
3. What do football players want to use Mike's skills for on the last day of school?
(a) A robbery.
(b) A prank.
(c) A party.
4. __________ is called the first time Mike is arrested.
5. Where does Julian live?
(a) Grommet Street.
(b) Great Street.
(c) Grant street.
(d) Grimmald Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julian's secret room hidden by?
2. How long does Mike say it took him to get to his first job?
3. Why has Mike decided to write his story?
4. What does the man who robs Lito ask about?
5. How does Griffin King respond to Mike's muteness?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
2. How did Mike begin picking locks?
3. What does Mike call the only decent chapter of his life?
4. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
5. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
6. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
7. What ruins the first friendship Mike ever had?
8. What does Mr. Marsh want Mike to do for him, and why?
9. What was the problem with the diamond heist?
10. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)