|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mike's first experience with combination locks?
(a) His school locker.
(b) His bike lock.
(c) His home padlock.
(d) His uncle's safe.
2. Where does Mike go after the diamond fiasco?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
3. What does Mike do when the aquarium is broken?
(b) Runs away.
(c) Smashes it more.
(d) Saves the fish.
4. How many pagers does Mike have?
5. Who finds the real safe on the second try of the diamond heist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amelia want to share with Mike?
2. What does Mr. Marsh forbid Mike to do?
3. Where does Mike stay in New York?
4. Where does Mike hide the portrait of Amelia?
5. With whom is Mike afraid of getting in trouble the first time he is arrested?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ron tell the police after handcuffing Mike?
2. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
3. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
4. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
5. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
6. What does Lucy say when she sees Mike doing what Gunnary demanded?
7. How did Mike begin picking locks?
8. What happens when Lito is robbed?
9. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
10. What important lesson does Mike learn when Lito is robbed?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)