|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the Blue Crew steady and reliable?
(b) Uncle Lito.
(c) The Ghost.
(d) The Man From Detroit.
2. What was Mike called when he was 8 years old?
(a) The Miracle Boy.
(b) The Miracle Orphan.
(c) The Lock Artist.
(d) The Boy Wonder.
3. How does Mike say he got to his first job?
(a) He rode the bus.
(b) He walked.
(c) He rode a motorcycle.
(d) He hitchhiked.
4. How does Mike escape after Bigmouth is shot?
(a) He shoots the guard.
(b) He kicks open the door.
(c) He slides out the window.
(d) He picks his handcuffs.
5. What is used to break the aquarium that Mike is looking at?
(a) A boot.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A fire poker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julian live?
2. Why do the people at the Higgins Institute think Mike should get over his trauma?
3. What does Mr. Martie teach?
4. Where does the diamond fiasco happen.
5. Where does Mike stay in New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ron tell the police after handcuffing Mike?
2. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
3. What secret does Mike keep from Bigmouth?
4. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
5. Why doesn't Mike start with the beginning of his story?
6. How does Mike first see Amelia?
7. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
8. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
9. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
10. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)