|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mike escape after Bigmouth is shot?
(a) He shoots the guard.
(b) He picks his handcuffs.
(c) He kicks open the door.
(d) He slides out the window.
2. What does Mike do when the aquarium is broken?
(a) Saves the fish.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Smashes it more.
3. What does Mr. Martie teach?
4. What language does Mike learn at the Higgins Institute?
(c) Sign Language.
5. Who throws a big party on the last day of Mike's Junior year?
(d) Mr. Martie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people at the Higgins Institute think Mike should get over his trauma?
2. Who taught Mike to crack safes?
3. With whom is Mike afraid of getting in trouble the first time he is arrested?
4. Where does Julian live?
5. Where does Mike say he bought locks to practice on when he was beginning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Mike start with the beginning of his story?
2. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
3. What causes the house of the first White Crew job to go quiet all of the sudden?
4. What was the problem with the diamond heist?
5. What does Ron tell the police after handcuffing Mike?
6. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
7. How does Mike first see Amelia?
8. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
9. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
10. How does Mike escape from Ron?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)