|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mike escape after Bigmouth is shot?
(a) He picks his handcuffs.
(b) He kicks open the door.
(c) He shoots the guard.
(d) He slides out the window.
2. What was Mike called when he was 8 years old?
(a) The Miracle Boy.
(b) The Miracle Orphan.
(c) The Lock Artist.
(d) The Boy Wonder.
3. What is taken from the first safe Mike cracks?
(c) Gold bricks.
4. Where does Julian live?
(a) Grimmald Street.
(b) Great Street.
(c) Grommet Street.
(d) Grant street.
5. Where does Mike go after the diamond fiasco?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mike told to use the bathroom while working for Mr. Marsh?
2. What does Amelia's boyfriend chide her for?
3. What does the security guard do with Mike after Bigmouth is shot?
4. Who is the first of the CA Crew to enter the Hollywood house?
5. Whom did the break in scare the most at the Marsh house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
2. What happens when Lito is robbed?
3. What does Mike call the only decent chapter of his life?
4. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
5. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
6. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
7. What does Ron tell the police after handcuffing Mike?
8. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
9. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
10. How does Mike first see Amelia?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)