|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brian's father's job?
(a) Police man.
(c) State trooper.
2. How does Mike describe his talents?
(a) Lethal or unexpected.
(b) Brilliant or ordinary.
(c) Useless or illegal.
(d) Dangerous or sweet.
3. What was Mike called when he was 8 years old?
(a) The Lock Artist.
(b) The Miracle Orphan.
(c) The Boy Wonder.
(d) The Miracle Boy.
4. What kind of school is the Higgins Institute?
(a) A school for the truant.
(b) A school for the disabled.
(c) A school for the blind.
(d) A school for the deaf.
5. What does Amelia's boyfriend chide her for?
(a) Helping Mike.
(b) Reading too much.
(c) Talking to Mike.
(d) Drawing too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mike leave the area after the diamond fiasco?
2. Where did the CA Crew meet?
3. What does Mike bring to communicate with Amelia?
4. Who concocts an alibi for Brian?
5. Where does Mike hide when he sees security guards?
Short Essay Questions
1. What punishment is Mike given the first time he is arrested?
2. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
3. What does Mr. Marsh want Mike to do for him, and why?
4. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
5. What happens when Lito is robbed?
6. How does Mike escape from Ron?
7. What does Mike call the only decent chapter of his life?
8. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
9. What secret does Mike keep from Bigmouth?
10. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)