Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must happen for Mike to enter the house while working for Mr. Marsh?
(a) He must be invited.
(b) He must be clean.
(c) He must never enter no matter what.
(d) He must be finished with his work.
2. Why does Mike go to New York?
(a) He has a job there.
(b) He needs a new identity.
(c) He wants to go to school there.
(d) His uncle lives there.
3. What is taken from the first safe Mike cracks?
(c) Gold bricks.
4. How many people live in Julian's house?
5. What does Lucy do when she sees Mike work?
(b) Kisses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people knock on Mike's door when he changes residences after the diamond fiasco?
2. What does the security guard do with Mike after Bigmouth is shot?
3. How long does it take Mike to open his first safe on a job?
4. What does Mr. Marsh forbid Mike to do?
5. What does Bigmouth want Mike to help him steal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens the day before Amelia comes home?
2. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
3. What is Gunnar's main complaint about Julian's plans?
4. What does the Ghost tell Mike about himself?
5. What does Mike picture as he starts feeling how to open safes?
6. What secret does Mike keep from Bigmouth?
7. How does Mike figure out where to find Amelia while visiting Michigan?
8. Why doesn't Mike start with the beginning of his story?
9. What does Amelia's first letter to Mike in prison show?
10. What punishment is Mike given the first time he is arrested?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)