|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Mike taught at the Higgins Institute?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 4 years.
2. With whom is Mike afraid of getting in trouble the first time he is arrested?
3. How did Mike learn to pick locks?
(a) He worked on one of Lito's old locks.
(b) A student at the deaf school showed him.
(c) He picked the locls of his room at the Higgins Insitute.
(d) He had a dream about it.
4. Who gave Mike the pagers?
(a) The Blue Crew.
(b) The Dangerous Man.
(c) The Ghost.
(d) Uncle Lito.
5. How long has Mike been wearing the orange jumpsuit?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 7 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gunnar make Mike do before hiring him?
2. What is the problem with the diamond heist?
3. Who throws a big party on the last day of Mike's Junior year?
4. How does Mike escape after Bigmouth is shot?
5. What holiday does Mike work for Bigmouth on?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Mike begin picking locks?
2. What important lesson does Mike learn when Lito is robbed?
3. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
4. What happens when Lito is robbed?
5. What punishment is Mike given the first time he is arrested?
6. What does Mr. Marsh want Mike to do for him, and why?
7. What does Ron tell the police after handcuffing Mike?
8. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
9. What does Mike do when things go wrong at the second diamond heist?
10. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)