|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Mike decided to write his story?
(a) He wants justice.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He wants his lover to know.
(d) He cannot speak.
2. Where is the real safe found on the second try of the diamond heist?
(a) Behind the refridgerator.
(b) Inside the fake.
(c) In the closet.
(d) Under the bed.
3. What language does Mike learn at the Higgins Institute?
(c) Sign Language.
4. What does the security guard do with Mike after Bigmouth is shot?
(a) Punches him unconscious.
(b) Chains him to the sink.
(c) Locks him in the closet.
(d) Puts him in a police car.
5. How does Mike differentiate between the pagers?
(a) The tone of the beeps.
(b) The colors.
(c) The initials of the senders.
(d) The size of the pagers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bigmouth want Mike to help him steal?
2. How long is Mike taught at the Higgins Institute?
3. Why doesn't Mike talk to his lawyer the first time he is arrested?
4. Where does Julian live?
5. What must happen for Mike to enter the house while working for Mr. Marsh?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
2. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
3. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
4. What does Mike do when things go wrong at the second diamond heist?
5. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
6. What happens when Lito is robbed?
7. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
8. What does Mr. Marsh want Mike to do for him, and why?
9. What was the problem with the diamond heist?
10. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)