|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem with the diamond heist?
(a) There were camera on the premises.
(b) They left prints.
(c) The rocks are fake.
(d) A silent alarm went off.
2. How long does it take Mike to open his first safe on a job?
(a) 25 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
3. How did Mike learn to pick locks?
(a) A student at the deaf school showed him.
(b) He worked on one of Lito's old locks.
(c) He had a dream about it.
(d) He picked the locls of his room at the Higgins Insitute.
4. Where does the diamond fiasco happen.
(d) New Jersey.
5. What does Amelia's boyfriend chide her for?
(a) Talking to Mike.
(b) Drawing too much.
(c) Reading too much.
(d) Helping Mike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man who robs Lito ask about?
2. What kind of school is the Higgins Institute?
3. Why does Amelia think Mike doesn't talk?
4. What is the name of Amelia's boyfriend?
5. What does Bigmouth want Mike to help him steal?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
2. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
3. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
4. What does Mike call the only decent chapter of his life?
5. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
6. What secret does Mike keep from Bigmouth?
7. What happens when Lito is robbed?
8. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
9. What was the problem with the diamond heist?
10. How does Mike prepare to move to California?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)