|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the heat in the house on Laurel up so high?
(a) To get the owners out.
(b) To mask the need for workers.
(c) To neutralize the sensors.
(d) To make it feel like home.
2. How does Griffin King respond to Mike's muteness?
(a) He thinks it is cool.
(b) He sees it as a challenge.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) It angers him.
3. What pager is beeping after Mike escapes from the guards at the diamond house?
(a) The black pager.
(b) The white pager.
(c) The blue pager.
(d) The red pager.
4. Why is the last day of school a big deal on Mike's Junior year?
(a) There is a big art display featuring his work.
(b) Griffin is going to art school.
(c) He has a part in the graduation.
(d) He meets Amelia.
5. What is Julian's secret room hidden by?
(a) A stove.
(b) A desk.
(c) A book case.
(d) A fireplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mike's new name on his fake license?
2. What must happen for Mike to enter the house while working for Mr. Marsh?
3. Who is the first of the CA Crew to enter the Hollywood house?
4. What does the man who robs Lito ask about?
5. What kind of school is the Higgins Institute?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mike call the only decent chapter of his life?
2. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
3. What secret does Mike keep from Bigmouth?
4. Why does Mike refuse to reveal his accomplices the first time he is arrested?
5. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
6. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
7. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
8. Why doesn't Mike start with the beginning of his story?
9. What was the problem with the diamond heist?
10. What causes the house of the first White Crew job to go quiet all of the sudden?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)