|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Ramona have?
(c) Aston Marton.
2. What must happen for Mike to enter the house while working for Mr. Marsh?
(a) He must never enter no matter what.
(b) He must be invited.
(c) He must be finished with his work.
(d) He must be clean.
3. What does Mr. Martie teach?
4. What is Lito's job?
(a) He is a bus driver.
(b) He owns a pawn shop.
(c) He owns a liquor store.
(d) He deals drugs.
5. Who calls the Blue Crew steady and reliable?
(a) Uncle Lito.
(b) The Ghost.
(c) The Man From Detroit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is taken from the first safe Mike cracks?
2. Where does Mike hide the portrait of Amelia?
3. Why does Mike go to New York?
4. What job does Mr. Marsh give Mike for his service?
5. Why does Ramona go shopping in Beverly Hills?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Mike start with the beginning of his story?
2. What secret does Mike keep from Bigmouth?
3. How did Mike begin picking locks?
4. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
5. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
6. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
7. What important lesson does Mike learn when Lito is robbed?
8. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
9. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
10. What causes the house of the first White Crew job to go quiet all of the sudden?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)