|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bigmouth want Mike to help him steal?
(b) Stock notes.
(c) Gold bars.
2. What is the first thing Mike drew in school?
(a) A grave.
(b) A house.
(c) A flower.
(d) A bridge.
3. How long does Mike say it took him to get to his first job?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 hours.
4. What is Mike's new name on his fake license?
5. How did Mike learn to pick locks?
(a) He had a dream about it.
(b) He picked the locls of his room at the Higgins Insitute.
(c) He worked on one of Lito's old locks.
(d) A student at the deaf school showed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mike say he got to his first job?
2. What is used to break the aquarium that Mike is looking at?
3. Where does Mike hide the portrait of Amelia?
4. Where does Mike hide when he sees security guards?
5. How does Mike get to his apartment after escaping the guards at the diamond house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mike refuse to reveal his accomplices the first time he is arrested?
2. What does Lucy say when she sees Mike doing what Gunnary demanded?
3. How did Mike begin picking locks?
4. What does Mike call the only decent chapter of his life?
5. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
6. How does Mike prepare to move to California?
7. What punishment is Mike given the first time he is arrested?
8. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
9. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
10. What happens when Lito is robbed?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)