|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mike been wearing the orange jumpsuit?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 6 years.
2. What must happen for Mike to enter the house while working for Mr. Marsh?
(a) He must never enter no matter what.
(b) He must be finished with his work.
(c) He must be clean.
(d) He must be invited.
3. What is used to break the aquarium that Mike is looking at?
(a) A fire poker.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A boot.
4. What is Mike's first experience with combination locks?
(a) His bike lock.
(b) His home padlock.
(c) His uncle's safe.
(d) His school locker.
5. What does Mr. Marsh forbid Mike to do?
(a) Leave the work site.
(b) Take breaks.
(c) Look at Amelia.
(d) Tell others what he is doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do football players want to use Mike's skills for on the last day of school?
2. Where does Mike go after the diamond fiasco?
3. What kind of vehicle does Ramona have?
4. Why doesn't Mike talk to his lawyer the first time he is arrested?
5. How does Mike say he got to his first job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mike call the only decent chapter of his life?
2. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
3. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
4. What does Ron tell the police after handcuffing Mike?
5. What punishment is Mike given the first time he is arrested?
6. What was the problem with the diamond heist?
7. Why does Mike refuse to reveal his accomplices the first time he is arrested?
8. What does Lucy say when she sees Mike doing what Gunnary demanded?
9. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
10. What causes the house of the first White Crew job to go quiet all of the sudden?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)