|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people at the Higgins Institute think Mike should get over his trauma?
(a) It happened in another place.
(b) It was long ago.
(c) He was not physically harmed.
(d) He was too young to remember.
2. Where does Julian live?
(a) Grommet Street.
(b) Grant street.
(c) Great Street.
(d) Grimmald Street.
3. Where does Mike hide when he sees security guards?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) The closet.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The safe.
4. Why does Ramona go shopping in Beverly Hills?
(a) To get needed supplies.
(b) To pass the time.
(c) To put up an alibi.
(d) To get Mike some clothes.
5. What does Mike use to escape?
(a) A tooth brush.
(b) The window turner.
(c) A soda can.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first of the CA Crew to enter the Hollywood house?
2. How does Mike describe his talents?
3. What is Mike's first experience with combination locks?
4. Where is Mike supposed to be from during his first job with the CA Crew?
5. What is the problem with the diamond heist?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
2. What does Lucy say when she sees Mike doing what Gunnary demanded?
3. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
4. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
5. How did Mike begin picking locks?
6. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
7. What does Mike call the only decent chapter of his life?
8. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
9. What does Mike do when things go wrong at the second diamond heist?
10. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)