|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Mike work as part of his sentence?
(a) The court house.
(b) Mr. Marsh.
(c) Brian's father.
(d) Mr. Martin.
2. What is Julian's secret room hidden by?
(a) A desk.
(b) A stove.
(c) A book case.
(d) A fireplace.
3. Where does Mike stay in New York?
(a) A store basement.
(b) A train depot.
(c) An abandoned motel.
(d) A Chinese restaurant.
4. What is Lito's job?
(a) He owns a liquor store.
(b) He owns a pawn shop.
(c) He is a bus driver.
(d) He deals drugs.
5. How does Mike leave the area after the diamond fiasco?
(a) He takes a cab.
(b) He takes the train.
(c) He takes the bus.
(d) He hitch hikes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Mike decided to write his story?
2. What does Gunnar make Mike do before hiring him?
3. What language does Mike learn at the Higgins Institute?
4. How does Mike get to his apartment after escaping the guards at the diamond house?
5. How does Mike differentiate between the pagers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
2. What happens when Lito is robbed?
3. Why does Mike refuse to reveal his accomplices the first time he is arrested?
4. What ruins the first friendship Mike ever had?
5. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
6. What does Mike do when things go wrong at the second diamond heist?
7. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
8. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
9. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
10. What does Mr. Marsh want Mike to do for him, and why?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)