|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mike been wearing the orange jumpsuit?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 9 years.
2. Where does Mike go after the diamond fiasco?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. How did Mike learn to pick locks?
(a) He picked the locls of his room at the Higgins Insitute.
(b) He had a dream about it.
(c) He worked on one of Lito's old locks.
(d) A student at the deaf school showed him.
4. How does Mike describe his talents?
(a) Useless or illegal.
(b) Dangerous or sweet.
(c) Brilliant or ordinary.
(d) Lethal or unexpected.
5. What is used to break the aquarium that Mike is looking at?
(a) A boot.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A fire poker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bigmouth want Mike to help him steal?
2. What must happen for Mike to enter the house while working for Mr. Marsh?
3. Why does Mike go to New York?
4. What does the security guard do with Mike after Bigmouth is shot?
5. What does Mike do when the aquarium is broken?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
2. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
3. What happens when Lito is robbed?
4. What does Mike call the only decent chapter of his life?
5. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
6. What does Mike do when things go wrong at the second diamond heist?
7. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
8. What does Mr. Marsh want Mike to do for him, and why?
9. Why does Mike choose to move to California?
10. Why does Mike pretend to be from another country during his first job in CA?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)