|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Griffin King respond to Mike's muteness?
(a) It angers him.
(b) He thinks it is cool.
(c) He sees it as a challenge.
(d) He is jealous.
2. Who throws a big party on the last day of Mike's Junior year?
(d) Mr. Martie.
3. What causes Mike to go to the diner after the diamond heist?
4. What must happen for Mike to enter the house while working for Mr. Marsh?
(a) He must be clean.
(b) He must never enter no matter what.
(c) He must be invited.
(d) He must be finished with his work.
5. What does Gunnar make Mike do before hiring him?
(a) Crack a safe.
(b) Undo his hand cuffs.
(c) Pick a lock.
(d) Sign a contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the last day of school a big deal on Mike's Junior year?
2. Who taught Mike to crack safes?
3. How many people live in Julian's house?
4. Where does the diamond fiasco happen.
5. What kind of school is the Higgins Institute?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
2. How does Mike figure out where to find Amelia while visiting Michigan?
3. How does Mike prepare to move to California?
4. Why does Mike choose to create comic strips of Amelia?
5. What causes the house of the first White Crew job to go quiet all of the sudden?
6. What about the White Crew reminds Mike of Amelia?
7. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
8. What does Ron tell the police after handcuffing Mike?
9. What ruins the first friendship Mike ever had?
10. Why is Ghost leaving for Florida?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)