|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the CA Crew meet?
(a) A board meeting.
(b) A juvenile center.
(c) A school.
2. Why doesn't Mike talk to his lawyer the first time he is arrested?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) Lito tells him not to.
(c) He is worried about getting someone in trouble.
(d) He is a mute.
3. What kind of school is the Higgins Institute?
(a) A school for the deaf.
(b) A school for the disabled.
(c) A school for the blind.
(d) A school for the truant.
4. What is Brian's father's job?
(c) Police man.
(d) State trooper.
5. For whom does Mike work as part of his sentence?
(a) Mr. Martin.
(b) Mr. Marsh.
(c) The court house.
(d) Brian's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ is called the first time Mike is arrested.
2. What is the name of Amelia's boyfriend?
3. What does Mike do to try and hide his appearance after the diamond job?
4. What is Mr. Randolph's occupation?
5. What do football players want to use Mike's skills for on the last day of school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the problem with the diamond heist?
2. What ruins the first friendship Mike ever had?
3. What does Amelia challenge Mike to do when they first meet?
4. How does Mike say he knew when there were jobs for him?
5. What does Mike do the night after his job with Bigmouth?
6. How does Mike escape from Ron?
7. What does Gunnar make Mike do when they meet, and why?
8. What is the prank Brian wants to pull on the last day of school?
9. Why does Mike start a new life in New York?
10. Why does Mr. Marsh have Mr. Randolph come to the house?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)